Review of Therapy Pet

Therapy Pet reviews

Tel: 888 330 3852

sharonf293
1/27/20
I received the letter I purchased a year ago. Immediately after I noticed they started charging me $9.99 a month for a membership I never agreed to. I had to contest it. A full year later they just tried to charge me $100 for who know what reason. Luckily, my credit card company caught it and declined. SHAME ON YOU THERAPY PET.
brettg58
1/4/20
Took my money and delivered NOTHING and would not refund a penny. Complete sham that I am sure is just a scam shell company. After further research, you can't find their address, management and the phone number is answered in the Philippines.
amandag293
12/6/19
I have never had such difficulty getting a simple refund then with this company.
I registered two dogs back in September.. I didn't see the button where it said to add another dog for $50 and instead did them completely separately.
Sooo I paid $200 more than I needed to.
I call right away, explain the situation and they agree to refund me the money.
Fast forward to now... This is my (minimum) tenth call to them regarding the SAME issue. I even have an email confirmation saying they agreed to refund me the money and I haven't gotten a cent back from the 200.
They keep saying they're giving tickets to process the order and I have to wait 10 business days. Well, I keep waiting the 10 business days over and over and STILL NOTHING.
They don't deserve to be in business. They might be a fraud and I would recommend to stay away from them.
toddb221
10/15/19
They took my money and never sent me the letter.
I have emailed them 30 times and called them 20 times and they will not produce my letter. They keep telling me I need to re submit my assessment form. I have filled out my assessment form 3 times.
devag2
10/2/19
Rarely do i run into such incompetence and disorganization in a company. I ordered the identification kit at least one month before travel. As the weeks passed, I called and emailed. I did not get it before I left for my trip and would have been in trouble without it if not for a friend lending me a vest, etc. I also cancelled the travel kit in plenty of time before it was sent, according to one of their employees. I reconfirmed that I cancelled it several times via email. When I got back from my trip, the travel kit was waiting for me as well as the identification kit. I called about how to return it. They told me that the USPO would cover the expense via the tracking code. No, the Post office said I needed them to provide a packages notice that shows they are covering the expense. After calling several times, they made it clear that they could not provide the packaging coverage and I would have to pay the thirty dollars to send it back. UNFAIR since it was their mistake in sending it. We will see if i get reimbursed and how many more calls that might take. And regarding the ESA letter, it was from a different state than i live in and did not believe in its adequacy so I needed to go through other means to travel successfully with my dog. It wasn't worth risking. The airlines are stricter than that. So, my whole interaction with this company was negative and money lost.
lisac901
8/8/19
Billed my account and then will not produce letter despite calling multiple times. I will be disputing the charges with my bank. Total waste of money and time!
deborahl329
7/31/19
Wish I had checked them out before I started. Took my money, promised to have the therapist complete the form the airline required, then after 3 WEEKS, numerous phone calls, e-mails and FRUSTRATION, I have given up!!! Make promises they don't keep and string you along forever! I am hoping there are actually some honest companies out there as I actually do qualify but TherapyPet is not one of them! Stay away!
jodys67
10/30/18
They have automated phone service so you do not get a human, they string you along with emails, no re riot for your purchase. They promise a therapist from your state will do the letter yet mine came from Tennessee not my home state. I cancelled by phone message and emails to two people, then suddenly, 7 days later I get the PDF by email and another charge on my account. Do not waste your time and money. I called my own physician and got the letter needed. Their site is misleading ...do not do business with this scam. They say you need a mental health therapist, not true, a physicians letter is perfectly acceptab
brycen4
10/2/18
This site claims to provide certification of emotional support animals. The site is carefully worded to avoid the following fact, drawn from the official ADA.gov fact sheet on the matter:

"There are individuals and organizations that sell service animal certification or registration documents online. These documents do not convey any rights under the ADA and the Department of Justice does not recognize them as proof that the dog is a service animal."

They are a scam. Find another service. I filled out all the forms and paid the $100 and never received anything.

By Todd B.

There is. No customer support just staff people on the phone. No managers no way to escalate above them.

By Todd B.

People from other countries often pick up and have just the basic answers and said they would call me back when they found out answers. They did not.

By Deva G.
Questions? Get answers from the Therapy Pet staff and other customers.

Therapy Pet?