Review of The Grommet

Tel: 617-229-7140
tori@thegrommet.com

astrido3
8/14/19

After trying to find a "Taxi Wallet" for my husband for his birthday and ending up with a "Scam Company" online, "The Grommet" came to our rescue. I talked to Tim on a Saturday and he was kind, helpful and professional. The wallet arrived today in a great silver tin with a yellow taxi picture on it. I will use "The Grommet" in the future for more products.

margherital2
7/31/19

I originally bought 2 silver stainless steel travel forks. They are very well made. I was so impressed with them that as soon as I received them, I ordered 2 more. They are small enough to put in your purse and they stay clean in the case.

bellb8
7/4/19

You advertise your sellers products, but neglect to indicate that the only place in the world that is worth shipping to is USA or Porto Rico. You are off my list. $#*!s!

nancyc492
6/4/19

They shipped me a pair of laceez before Christmas. The tip broke off from one while I was lacing the shoe for the very first time! They sent me an email on March 27 that they were shipping a package that day. Here it is June 4, 69 days later, and the package has still not reached the post office!!!

tonettew1
5/9/19

Ordered teapot and tea for Mothers day. Recieved promptly. Will use this site again. Need less to say my mother loved it.

emib2
4/22/19

I've relied on this site for years of gift giving with only good results. Most recently I got the environmentally friendly laundry eggs, my sister and I both love them. In the past I've bought jewelry, personalized throw pillows and stationery and journals, glassware, often times I end up buying the product for myself after the recipient raves about it so much!

tomm648
1/17/19

I purchased a "PATRIOTIC" NOTEBOOK/JOURNAL, advertised as a product to inspire patriotism (shaped like a folded U.S. flag), and guess where it was made? MADE IN CHINA!! you want to be patriotic? SUPPORT AMERICAN-MADE PRODUCTS!!
The Grommet does NOT post all reviews, either. i would avoid The Grommet.
ALSO, be aware they sort their reviews on their site by number of stars, not by date, so all 5 star positive reviews show first and all negative reviews are listed last. not very honest

dennisf163
1/5/19

You cannot find any phone number. I paid for expedited shipping AND rushed production. I rec'd my proof, responded that it looked ok and asked for confirmation via email. THREE times and over a week later I rec'd an email. Customer service is nonexistent here. My items arrived a month later along with someone else's which was dated TWO Months since the man's order. I emailed them yesterday, but would probably do better just tracking the poor guy down myself. Nice item, but I am sure someone else who likes communicating with customers can supply the same thing.

stephaniec362
12/26/18

Received this biobidet for Christmas and I love it. I have had hand surgery and shoulder surgery and u found this product very useful

tiffneys
12/20/18

I placed my order for ONE item on December 4th, 2018. It's now December 20th and even after many unanswered attempts at communicating with "The Grommet", I still don't have my son's gift. Beyond disappointing! Shame on you "Grommet"

courtneyb130
12/17/18

I placed an order on Dec 9th, paid extra for expedited shipping. Shipping is still in processing. The phones are offline, they haven't responded to my email. I think this site is a scam. Don't buy anything from them, just stick with Amazon.

jacqueg6
12/17/18

I placed an order and to date no order. After numerous emails and attempted phone calls to a business where their phones are down is "terrible business" ... almost Christmas and still no order!
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!

lorriew6
12/17/18

I ordered softie pajamas an was charged over 200.00 on my credit card immediately. However, I never received a confirmation or the items. After two weeks I began contacting customer service and they stated sorry for the mistake we have re-send the items. Still have not received the items and in the response there was still no order number or shipping information.
Do not use this site.

margos6
11/27/18

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!..DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM~ they do not stand for what they sell! I bought sheets ..bamboo sheets and they fell apart after a short time. When i called ..they offered no help or support. Just a bad experience.

helens234
10/22/18

I bought a $44.00, plastic gas can, shipping was $27.99. Cheap, thin cardboard box with a little bubble warp thrown in. FLIMSY. Now I read all the terrible reviews.
Never again!

davidw1164
10/6/18

Placed an order on their website. They canceled the order for "suspected fraud" without any further explanation. Even banned me from their website so I cannot go to the Contact Us page. Customer has to pay money and chase them to buy from them.

krisg43
9/21/18

If I could give zero stars I would! I ordered 4 pest rejects and got a package full of some odor removers 1 pest reject. I got the package a month ago and still dealing with customer service via email since their phone number doesn't allow you to talk to anyone - just leave a message. I am now on email number 6 and still haven't even found out what the invoice says as to what was supposed to be in the package! Completely inept people emailing as customer service representatives as well - absolutely useless. NEVER will order from them again.

tinas241
8/1/18

I'm SHOCKED at the complaints posted here against The Grommet. I love this company, their range of products they offer, their amazing customer service and their freakishly generous return policy. Complainers do happen to jump online faster and more frequently than happy customers so keep that in mind. They have something like 2 million + customers. I'd hardly let the handful you see here dissuade you from checking them out They have some incredibly cool, quality products you can't find anywhere else.

georgec329
6/7/18

I ordered a Tapplock from The Grommet on April 27, 2018 and it died less than 45 days later. I made several unsuccessful attempts to contact Tapplock for customer service before I remembered that I purchased the lock from TheGrommet.com. One call to TheGrommet and my return / replacement was processed.....IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES (thanks Marie). I will definitely order from TheGrommet.com again....Tapplock--not so much.

donaldc177
5/26/18

U wrote a review on the buttery and gave it three out of five stars. Later I looked for my review only to discover they did not post it. This has led me to believe that they do not post all reviews that are less than five stars to make the products look better than they are. I will not trust them to purchase anything again. Buyer beware!

coram24
5/11/18

I wish I'd seen this site before buying anything from them. I bought 2 things on one order that I'm disappointed in. But they came from different locations so to return them I have to pay separate return shipping for each item making it a very bad deal. The men's sandals I bought were much smaller than the size they claim to be and I had to pay shipping to return them. If I want to return the butter dish I have to pay again, and that ends up costing too much. I don't recommend this company.

shanag14
3/25/18

Paid extra for two day shipping and my product is more than three days late. They never refunded me on the shipping and have not replied to my email.

carynl
2/22/18

Very upset with The Grommet and will never order from again. Wanted this item and it went to the wrong address. Tried to resolve but Customer Service was poor. I did dispute it with my credit card but what I really wanted was the Arm Spinner.

patrickk76
1/11/18

Incredible when a company does what it tells you it will do and the service and support makes you feel great. Then they perform as promised. The Grommet is awesome.

nancyp146
1/7/18

Have now sent three emails asking for shipping instructions to return an item. The site says you use a number that is inside the package to get a return authorization. The cost of the item was significantly higher then from another source so I don't want to open the packag, I just want to return it.. Alas Grommet makes that task as hard as possible. No way would I ever use that site again. And really, there are so many better on line sites available that no one has to.

Questions? Get answers from the The Grommet staff and other customers.

6 Photos for The Grommet