Review of The Classy Home

support@theclassyhome.com

danielles167
Danielle S.
6/18/19

I ordered an ottoman and due to a mixup, the ottoman I ordered was mixed up with another shoppers and so I received their order and mine was being sent to the other person. I reached out to the classy home and explained the issue, sent photos and the issue was handled expeditiously.

yvetteg29
Yvette G.
6/18/19

My online shopping experience was good so far. Now, I wait for my delivery to give an overall rating.

margaretd176
MARGARET D.
6/18/19

I NEEDED ASSISTANCE WITH THE COLOR AND THEY SENT ME A SECONDARY PHOTO PROOVING IT IS BEIGE NOT IVORY...

ronl169
Ron L.
6/18/19

Been messaging back and forth on price matching and because other companies charged more on shipping or didn’t ship to my main address, you didn’t match lower prices! Really a headache.

Really eager to use you as I found other products overall but still...... a long process

davidh1828
6/17/19

Bad customer service policies. Inflexible customer service. Be very, very careful. This isn't the customer service you're used to online in 2019. Think customer service of eBay sellers circa 2001.

Yes, they explain that it's because the manufacturer ships to their warehouse and then they have to stock it until it sells. But 25% with almost no flexibility even when you're offering to upgrade is just ridiculous.

If you can find a similar price anywhere else, go anywhere else. If you can't, be very, very careful and be ready to wait and argue over email (they won't let you talk to managers on the phone).

Also, it's obvious they're buying fake reviews.

gloriaw75
Gloria W.
6/14/19

Easy to do will recommend To friended loving it and everyone yes recommend to friends.and already recommend to family and friends and coworkers goof job

charlesn104
Charles N.
6/14/19

We ordered A bunkbed first and weren't pleased to find out that the boards for the bunkbed to actually be able to use it weren't included. It doesn't say that on the website. When we order the boards we receive the wrong items three times kept contacting customer service through email was told that the office was closed over Passover. A month later we finally got the board that we ordered

dianat99
diana t.
6/14/19

You shipped me 4 damaged dining chairs and keep offering me money. I asked for replacement for 4 undamaged dining chair and you have not replied back.

irenee23
Irene E.
6/14/19

My experience with Classy Home was great! I love our new bedroom set. The only thing that was disappointing was that the back of one of the nightstands had a big tear.

francescab35
Francesca B.
6/14/19

Just something was hoping that this came with some matching dressers however that was a beautiful piece of furniture and I couldn't resist it

andrewm308
Andrew M.
6/13/19

Delivery was the day that was scheduled, but was inconvenient due to not being able to delivery on weekends. I had to have it delivered to my work, because of that I couldn't open the packing and inspect the furniture before signing for it. The furniture had some scuffs and minor cosmetic damage to it after I opened it, that I would've know about should I had been able to inspect it.

darys3
Dary S.
6/13/19

The delivery folks didn't want to help me put the package inside the house. Rude behavior on their part.

rachelm344
Rachel M.
6/13/19

Love shopping from the classy home, prices are great deliveries timely and they're quick to answer any questions!!

troym138
Troy M.
6/13/19

Did I get the Father’s Day discount I don’t know it would be nice if we did or first time customers

jennifers533
Jennifer S.
6/10/19

I wasn't happy with delivery service. Not necessarily The Classy Home's fault but the delivery service is part of the process in getting the merchandised ordered from TCH.
They said they came to my house, rang the doorbell, stayed for over 20 minutes and then left. I have a camera on the door and that is not at all what happened. They must have rang the bell and I didn't hear them and they left within minutes. So, I missed the delivery and had to wait for it to be delivered another day being inconvenienced bc I had to be home for another 4 hours out of my day. The second group of men who delivered the mirror were good. The were very short and you could tell they just wanted to drop and go but since it was a mirror I wanted to open the box while they were there and make sure it was in fact Intact. They didn't seem very pleased with that. They were very short and not very friendly at all. One girl barely spoke a word as he came into my home.

katyas14
Katya S.
6/7/19

I liked the furniture products I purchased from Classyhome, delivery and a customer service I contacted.

thomasv121
Thomas V.
6/7/19

Order went through quickly, expected delivery date was promised with order confirmation... could not find it therein..tbd

richardi44
Richard I.
6/6/19

Great we love our new bar stools...and without being bought with our dining chairs they match very well! Thanks!

marciap63
Marcia P.
6/6/19

I do not know yet. The question is asked before it even arrives. Should not charge extra to bring it into a home. Yes if upstairs but if no stairs it should not have an extra charge.

jerryg257
Jerry G.
6/5/19

I found this item on at least 10 different websites at different prices, crazy! Yours was not the least expensive, but the only one to offer both the table & mirror together in one package. Thanks

heidiv23
Heidi V.
6/4/19

so far good experience ordering chairs
.the chairs are great, well built. Perfect for our kitchen table.
Only problem was it was shipped by gorillas. Two arrived damaged, sticking out of box.
Classy Home Co made it right and replaced broken parts.

chereseg1
Cherese G.
6/2/19

The chairs are beautiful! Shipping took a long time but they made up for it. Also they were the cheapest on this website out of any other website so that was a plus!

angelac227
Angela C.
6/2/19

We ended up getting the replacement and it is fine. It took me a week or so to get an initial response from customer service and I was offered an $85 refund but the part cost me well over $200, so that was a slap in the face.

jillf97
jill f.
5/29/19

My experience was excellent. The personnel who delivered the loveseats were polite and did a great job of putting on the legs (a fee is charged but worth it to me) and moving the old loveseats to another room. The loveseats are beautiful and just knock people's socks off when they see them.

dianeh331
Diane H.
5/27/19

Placing order is easy to use. I have never ordered furniture on line since I like to see quality first. Hope I will love product and order more items.

A mistake. Thought they had a better price. With shipping included, I was wrong.

By David H.
Questions? Get answers from the The Classy Home staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The Classy Home