Review of The Classy Home

Tel: 718-388-7516
support@theclassyhome.com

kime132
1/16/19

Be careful of what you order!!!!! I thought I was ordering a table with chairs and a bench...that's what the Details indicated under the picture. However what I got was just a table!!! When i contacted them the best they could do was discount me 11% for the chairs....if i bought it as a "set", which i thought i was doing, they were giving credit of 17%!!! When i said, please come get your table, they were going to charge me a Fee then I had to ship it back on my own dime. I don't think i've ever been so mad at a company.
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!

janiceh143
Janice H.
1/12/19

Large choice of furniture to choose from. It was great to pick and choose and then compare each piece to see what best fits your style.

robertl609
Robert L.
1/12/19

Fast and easy I typed in the order that I wanted the part and the furniture and everything seemed to be right in order with the Copy Type we'll see how the shipping goes and what the product looks like when he gets here

symras
Symra S.
1/11/19

Please remove me from your mailing list. Thank you for everything. I am a satisfied customer but do not wish to receive unsolicited emails.

julied147
Julie D.
1/11/19

Still waiting for two pieces to be replaced that were broken when delivered. Jan 11, 2019
Julie Murphy

deborahk76
Deborah K.
1/11/19

Customer service was able to answer all of our questions on the Maison table. Can't wait to receive our new table!

candaced32
Candace D.
1/10/19

My dresser arrived in a timely manner, but when I unpackaged it it was damaged. I contacted customer service and received an email with a parts breakdown. I picked the numbers that I needed to repair the unit. They were shipped but there was a little misunderstanding because all of the parts I needed were not listed on the parts breakdown. I contacted you and the part was shipped to me from the factory. It took a little while to get but I was able to fix it . It wasn't a bad experience just lengthy. But all is GOOD! Thank you.

girap
Gira P.
1/9/19

I was debating to get it or not since before Christmas. The price was discounted and I thought if I waited I would have to pay full price. I decided to wait and still was able to but the piece at discounted price.

clicea
Clice A.
1/8/19

Order was exactly what I wanted. Rec'd in pristine condition.
You have to be willing & able to wait for delivery company.
Delivery company - good notice & good personnel.
Overall good experience.
CAG, Gadsden, Alabama

arnab1
Arna B.
1/8/19

Site could use some improvement. Not as easy to navigate as similar sites. But overall good experience.

kristiant6
Kristian T.
1/6/19

Buying was easy but receiving the couch was a bad experience. The shipping company they use only comes on certain days that they choose so if you're not there they will take another week to get it too you. And that's if they are even headed in your direction. The delivery men are non professional also. Took 4 weeks to get my sofa. Research their shipping company before you buy

pauls1073
Paul S.
1/6/19

After unpacking my chest of drawers I noticed one of the leg pieces was damaged. Seemed like too much trouble to return as I stay pretty busy. Just won't be ordering furniture online again

susanh642
Susan H.
1/5/19

So far so good we're hoping it won't take a long time for the shipping as we don't know yet till the order process is on Monday

tammyr97
Tammy R.
1/5/19

I went into Ashley Furniture and looked at this chair. I fell in love with it ut I didn't want to pay their prices. I came home and found it on The Classy Home for hundreds of dollars less. I'm so excited and can't wait to get it!

caitlinb31
Caitlin B.
1/5/19

clear information, easy website to navigate. Very convenient.
An option for in-home delivery would be appreciated.

colbertc2
Colbert C.
1/5/19

I think it SUCKS that you will put my furniture at the CURBSIDE. NEVER heard of anything like that before. That Sucks. U going to put it in the Gutter ??
Other than than that it was pretty OK. What's the delivery date ?? Hope it's before the end of the Month.

johnl1182
John L.
1/4/19

Great online experience...out of stock but gave info on when available. Received when told it would arrive. Perfect color

leisham1
Leisha M.
1/3/19

I am very happy with the website ease of use and instant credit approval. The selection and prices were great last. I shopped around and could not find a lower price on the item I wanted, including reasonable shipping costs, anywhere else. Thank you!

serenam20
Serena M.
1/1/19

I'm unsatisfied with the service as no one alerted me that i would have to be home to receive the delivery. After A1 Distribution made multiple attempts to reach you regarding the redelivery Fee I gave up and paid it myself. I would like to be reimbursed for $75.

arzoob
Arzoo B.
1/1/19

The website said Free Curb Side delivery for orders over $200. Our order was over $700 but we still got charged $98 for Curb Side delivery. Please contact us to resolve issue (952) 215-1167.

-Arzoo Behsudi

susanm884
Susan M.
12/31/18

Experience was good. The only thing I would prefer is to know an approximate shipping date before I order.

crisb17
Cris B.
12/31/18

The site is easy to maneuver though and the prices are EXCELLENT!! On the other hand, the site does not advise you when prices are going to change. I placed a few items in my wish list box and the prices changed overnight. Fortunately, the staff member I spoke to, spoke to a manager and got the prices honored from me. If it wasn't for this issue, I would have rated the company with a 5 star

wendyb231
Wendy B.
12/30/18

Easy ordering, quick ship but the barstools are not exactly what was pictured. These have a seem on the backsupport part of the barstool that is not in the picture.

ibrahimz4
Ibrahim Z.
12/29/18

Shipping prices high, and the process to order an item and wait for store to be open is inconvenient

erink203
Erin K.
12/29/18

Couldn't purchase on a Friday evening, waited until Saturday night. Had to email about different shipping options, which is a negative for me.

Questions? Get answers from the The Classy Home staff and other customers.

The Classy Home?