Review of The Classy Home

support@theclassyhome.com

kellyh370
Kelly H.
3/14/19

I'd rather not have to take time off work to watch 2 guys it off the truck.No reason this couldn't have shipped FedEx, instead I had to leave work , which when I got home the drivers already had the boxes leaning against the garage door.

natakam
Nataka M.
3/14/19

Quick and easy, although you can't get anyone on the phone to answer any questions about products..someone should be available to answer for customers who are purchasing online. Thank you

christinel228
Christine L.
3/12/19

Well, I can tell you more when it arrives and I ck out the mattress, that was my only worry. Comfortable enough for company!!

charless633
Charles S.
3/11/19

The order took some time but was worth it. The furniture was good quality and is appreciated after having a bad experience with houzz.com; Thank you!

kerrih22
Kerri H.
3/11/19

It didn’t prompt me or inform me I needed to purchase two separate items for the bed I wanted. I now have to purchase additional parts and wait longer.

mariae151
Maria E.
3/11/19

I can't find how long it will take and your offices are already closed. Last time it took almost 3 months to deliver.

thin3
Thi N.

Dear seller:
At first as I already wrote to you, I had difficulty to submit my order to night because you website did not know that I have clicked to the white square under Terms & Conditions, also I would like to have contact by Email, no phone call but I failed to make it by clicking on your website. But now my order is complete, I appreciate your care very much.
Thi Nguyen

cheryls343
Cheryl S.
3/10/19

Easy to find tough decision due to large number of beautiful pieces-just hope what I ordered is same as what’s delivered. I’ll update with results.

shreem2
Shree M.
3/7/19

Please make sure that the legs are chrome and that they r the right size legs! I previously ordered two sofas they came to me with the wrong legs!

sherric62
Sherri C.
3/5/19

originally, i needed more pictures of the chair to see back and side views but I purchased the chairs regardless. Once we got the chairs they were a perfect match to our dinning set (which went out of stock from Raymour & Flanigan). Very happy with our purchase thanks!

Only suggestion- please post more back and side views of the chairs!

brandont32
Brandon T.
3/5/19

the item I received was completely destroyed had to get another one I took like 2 weeks because customer service didn't get back to me on a daily basis it was almost weekly they did however get me a new one eventually

nancyt227
Nancy T.
3/4/19

Purchased what I had been pricing at other stores and I found it to be offered at a more reasonable price point here at The Classy Home. This is my first shopping experience at this site; so far, I was able to maneuver easily and I found what I had been searching for.

danelleo6
Danelle O.
3/3/19

Best price I have found and the basic curb side delivery is explained that there is a phone call provided to coordinate a drop off time.

arlenes59
Arlene S.
3/3/19

I enjoyed the sales. I wish the search was better because I could not search for specific items, even though they were on your site. The search yielded nothing. I had to go through google to your site and then the suggestions to complete the set I was searching for. For another person they may end up missing the options without the ability to search directly on your site.

felishab2
Felisha B.
2/28/19

great customer service. I called just to assure my item for purchase was in stock. Response was quick, professional and item was in stock.

ericka13
Erick A.
2/26/19

Your store ended up being cheaper even with the shipping charge. I am thankful to have found the bunk beds we are looking for. We are adopting a five kiddo sibling group and wanted to replace the two twin beds in one of the bedrooms with the bunk beds for the girls. I was hoping to find the other bedroom furniture I want here, but at least we got the beds!!!

christinew300
Christine W.
2/25/19

Easy purchase and table is beautiful even though its not perfect glass it works in my home at such a good price. Solid table and chairs are comfy.

leslies253
Leslie S.
2/25/19

First I had several questions that were promptly answered via customer service email. Ordering was quick and simple. The item was almost $100 less that if I purchased it in our local Ashley store.

alexandriaw11
Alexandria W.
2/23/19

I ordered my bed set on December 25th and didn't receive it until 4 weeks later. The bed did have all the pieces to put it together tho the website is also really easy to use.

kathrync104
kathryn c.
2/21/19

Your website was very easy to use. Delivery was on time as promised. The item arrived in great condition.

juliannt
Juliann T.
2/21/19

I needed an extra nightstand to match a set I bought at Haynes furniture. After three local deliveries of damaged furniture, I gave up on Haynes and found what I wanted at The Classy Home. It was delivered undamaged to my delight! I would definitely order from The Classy Home again.

sarad117
Sara D.
2/21/19

For such an expensive item, the description of the products gave little to no information. So frustrating. I hope I get what I intended to order. Free shipping is absolutely uncalled for and ridiculous. When I first looked at the product shipping was free. I'm not sure I will recommend to friends or family.

nordiab
Nordia B.
2/21/19

When I tried to pay for my items The Classy Home payment system declined my payment twice. Called my bank and they said all was fine. So, I had to use Amazon payment to pay for my transaction.

scotts753
Scott S.
2/20/19

Everything worked pretty standard. Overall the transaction went well. The quality of the product is good.

ashleyj119
Ashley J.
2/20/19

My precious order was cancelled so I'm having reorder. May not receive the items in time for my housewarming so i'm disappointed.

Questions? Get answers from the The Classy Home staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The Classy Home