Review of HudsonsBay

Brampton, Ontario L6T 4G1, Canada
Tel: 1-800-521-2364

michelek89
12/6/18

Love Hudson Bay. I don't have any return issues but I take it to the store for a refund. I will have it mailed but I'm close enough to a store. I shop online on their website a lot.

biankam
6/1/18

I shop the Bay online as there are no department stores near me. The delivery is prompt and correct. However, returns are a NIGHTMARE!!! Every single time I return an item I have to FIGHT with them to get my full refund. The first time it took more than 30 days after the original email stating that they had received and processed my return (they claimed mastercard lost the refund (???)). The next time I received the confirmation of return email and LESS THAN HALF of the refund owing via PayPal. When I called after a week of waiting to see if the remainder would appear I was told it had been processed and I should wait. Oh, and there are no supervisors or managers that I could speak to. I emailed the company looking for the refund and no response. If you like having no product and no refund than shop thebay.com. Otherwise, shop anywhere BUT thebay.com.

amyy20
2/19/18

I have ordered from thebay.com numerous times. Of all the times I have ordered there has only been one time that was a negative experience but I was able to easily contact customer service for an explanation. Some items show in stock but ship from individual stores vs the warehouse, these items can sometimes not end up being shipped. I think they have a great selection, great sales and awesome brands to choose from. I have to dock a star on my rating as I do not have a Bay Card, nor do I want one, so I have to spend $99+ in order to get free shipping (unless it is a beauty order). If you have a Bay Card the free shipping threshold is lower. Also, most additional coupon code discounts are for cardholders. Returns are easy when you do with within the listed time frame and in store. I have never returned via mail. Shipping has always been super quick and shipping charges are reasonable if you dont hit the free shipping threshold.

debraw72
1/8/18

After paying £10 to return my items to yoins they then told me I shouldn't have return to that address. I returned to the address on the package that it came from but told to send to another address after I'd returned it. Which I felt was deliberate as they wouldn't reply until after the return period

kallenk
8/11/15

Even when I selected regular shipping, I was charged the express shipping rate. I wrote to HBC but they did not respond. If you're going to order here, then take screenshots of your order.

Questions? Get answers from the HudsonsBay staff and other customers.

HudsonsBay?