Review of That Daily Deal

168 Roweland Drive
Johnson City, Tennessee 37601, United States

kerrig12
7/24/18

I placed an order for earrings, they arrived poorly packaged in a tiny envelope. I opened the envelope to find the earrings were damaged and twisted so badly I couldn't wear them. I emailed customer service and received no response. Clearly a scam site.

brijg
1/26/18

bad company, bad customer service, incomplete product sent, do not honor what they write in email. It seems like goal is to make customer fool once and move on as of course the same customer will not buy again. Then put baits on internet to make other one-time customer fool.

clarenceh25
10/25/17

Good Customer Service should be what a business should strive to have and these people are the worst I've ever HAD to deal with, and with a good business, you shouldn't have to deal with them to begin with. I've had dishonesty from them and their sister site, 13 deals. I've finally got my business straight with them, so I won't have to worry them any more. You have been warned.

Questions? Get answers from the That Daily Deal staff and other customers.

That Daily Deal?