Review of TeeSpring

Tel: 1-855-833-7774
support@teespring.com

marthap172
2/18/19

I could not recommend this company more. I bought a Lucas the spider plushie and once it came, the voice box didn't work so without question they sent me a replacement and allowed me to keep the original as well. The replacement came with a working voice box.

dianam109
2/15/19

They bait you with this lie that your storefront could be featured on Etsy or Amazon...yeah, right! There's NO PHONE NUMBER OR LIVE CHAT FOR SUPPORT! I logged out of my account and searched for my products as a guest and it kept turning up "NO RESULTS FOUND"! I mean I typed in my exact product titles, my exact storefront name and everything and I see that if someone searches for my products or my storefront THEY WILL NOT FIND ME!!!!! I did get some interest on a particular hoodie that I designed, that I had to PURCHASE MYSELF for people to see and ask about. I send them the link to my storefront and it turns up these RIDICULOUS PRICES THAT I DID NOT SET MYSELF!!! I'm in a panic, trying to discover how to change the pricing before my friends lose interest but there's NO LIVE CHAT AND NO PHONE NUMBER! SO I HAD TO LEAVE MY QUESTION IN THE CONTACT US PAGE AND WAIT UP TO 24 HOURS TO HOPEFULLY HEAR FROM SOMEONE, WHICH IN THE PAST HAS BEEN A GEREATED OR AUTOMATIC RESPONSE, NOT TOTALLY RELEVANT TO WHAT I NEED TO KNOW, AND I HAVE NO WAY TO CLARIFY MY QUESTION OR ASK FURTHER QUESTIONS EXCEPT TO EMAIL BACK, WAIT 24 HOURS FOR ANOTHER REPLY, ETC., ETC.,, ETC!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I PLACED ORDERS WITH TEESPRING IT WAS A NIGHTMARE!!!! SELLING WITH TEESPRING IS A DOUBLE NIGHTMARE, EXCEPT MAYBE FOR ESTABLISHED COMPANIES!!!! THEIR SELLER SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT NEEDS SOME SERIOUS IMPROVEMENT!!!! AND THEY NEED A PHONE NUMBER WITH HUMANS!!!!!!!!!

Response from Teespring S., TeeSpring Representative
We sincerely apologize for any frustration! Our Seller Support Team is always happy to assist you regarding your listings and can be reached via email through sellers@teespring.com as well as through their online chat at https://teespring.com/design-launcher, when logged into your account. If you have inquires regarding an order or product received, please reach out to our Customer Support Team directly through http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US. Thank you.
vickil96
2/11/19

Ordered a 'Kids Gamer hooded sweatshirt' for my grandson in a medium. Package arrived and it was an adult medium. Have sent 4 emails over the last week with no response. Website says they will respond within 24 hours. Also indicates live chat available during the day - not so! Very frustrated that I can't get this resolved, as it was to be my grandson's birthday present.

Response from Teespring S., TeeSpring Representative
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience! We have sent a Private Message to further assist and appreciate your patience.
kc254
1/30/19

I am so pleased with my experience with Teespring, I ordered a shirt from the YWA shop and it didn't wind up fitting me very well. I'm 5'2" so the small was still very long and a bit baggy on me. I emailed customer service and Ruel was super helpful and sorted it out very quickly.
I do a fair amount of online shopping and that can come with issues in understanding sizing especially with clothing, and I'm always so happy to find places with good customer service. I'm sure it isn't easy to keep on top of all the customer emails, and even still I was able to have a clear conversation with Teespring through email, and got help especially from Ruel!

micheller379
1/28/19

Had an issue with my order because I ordered the wrong size. So i emailed customer service and Ruel was the person helping me with my order. Without any questions simply help me to get the right fit for my 5 year old and re ordered his shirt. The process was quick and easy. I've had bad customer service in the past, but tee spring knows how to pick there support team.

claudec34
1/20/19

I usually don't leave feedback, but I received my hoodie JDJoyride with very light stain. I contacted company by email and got responds back right away, asking to wash hoodie and see if it will go away. Stain was still there after washing, no question ask, they replace by new one!

Great communication with Nancy! Thank you very much to replacing my hoodie!!

williamh941
1/18/19

I've referred friends to this site and have supported local artist by purchasing swag. Recently I had a promo code for a shirt and it took in the system as I processed my order however, I was charged the full price. When I showed a screenshot of the transaction and my order details the customer service rep said we don't do promo codes... I'll never buy another shirt from this website again... terrible experience.

Response from Teespring S., TeeSpring Representative
We're sorry for any inconvenience! Promotions are offered directly by the individual who created the specific product and would be sent either through email or the seller's advertisement. If you have received such a promotion, please utilize the url link that was provided by the seller to receive the discount. For any additional questions, please reach out to our Customer Support Team again through http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US. Thank you.
mistyp17
1/12/19

We ordered a red hoodie with an image on the back. There was a spot missing on the image in the back and a hole in one of the pockets. I immediately emailed a complaint with pictures of the damage. I received an email a week later asking for more pictures. I sent them the same day of the email. I received no response. I emailed them 2 more times and made another compliant but havent received a response. It has now been a month since we first made a compliant. $57.00 for a hoodie made from cheap material and a hole in the pocket. Horrible customer service and crappy products. Save your money and time.

marcyk11
1/7/19

The web site is super easy to navigate. Customer service (Ruel) is awesome! I needed to return a Hoodie for a larger size and could not have asked for an easier transition. My family is big into baseball as my 10 year old grandson has played since Tball. He loved everything I bought him! TeeSpring will stay on my ordering site for him

reneer109
1/5/19

I've ordered a hoodie back in December and got an email for when it should be expected to arrive along with a tracking number for the package. The tracking number doesn't work and I've never received the item. When I've sent emails to fix the issue I was met with no response at all from this company, I've tried other ways to contact them for a refund but nothing has worked. Don't buy from this company if you think you're going get something in return, all they are going to do is pocket the money then ignore you when you ask about your purchase. This company is just one big scam and I would never recommend this business ever.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from this site ever.

Response from Teespring S., TeeSpring Representative
We sincerely apologize for the delay in receiving your hoodie! We have sent a Private Message to further assist and appreciate your patience.
mc541
1/3/19

This is the worst product I've ever received. The quality of the print is blurry and pixelated. You may think the quality of my photo is bad, but it's not. It's literally the print on the shirt. Grey faded lines around all of the details, boxy, and just terrible to look at. Couldn't be more disappointed.

Response from Teespring S., TeeSpring Representative
We're so sorry to see that your item was not printed correctly and we are happy to offer a resolution right away! Please reach out to our Customer Support Team directly through http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US for assistance. Thank you!
morganl43
1/1/19

Excellent service and I'm really pleased with the quality and print of the T-shirt. The T-shirt arrived within a few days, but i had ordered the wrong size, and within the next day TeeSpring got back to me.

benp148
12/29/18

5/5 Customer Service!

A limited edition plushie I ordered came with a defective voice box. Upon notifying Teespring, their customer service team SPRUNG into action and promptly pre-ordered an unreleased plushie, AND informed me I could keep the original.

Fantastic servicewill tell everyone my experience and will be back for sure.

-Ben

natalies179
12/26/18

My Lucas Spider plush, which was intended as a Christmas gift, was apparently sent to an old address, AFTER I updated my address in their system. Have sent 2 emails, "We'll respond within 24 hours" no response yet. I realize the first email was the Friday before Christmas, but even that doesn't excuse no answer as of yet.

Response from Teespring S., TeeSpring Representative
We sincerely apologize for the delay in receiving your plushie! We have sent a Private Message to further assist and appreciate your patience.
peneloper18
12/17/18

I ordered 2 Lucas the Spiders and guaranteed delivery end of October/ early November to Australia. They are for 2 special needs children for Christmas. I have contacted Customer service 5 times with no response. It has totally ruined Christmas for these kids now. I hope they are happy NOT. It has also cost me over $70 which is a HUGE amount for my family. Absolutely disgusted.

Response from Teespring S., TeeSpring Representative
We apologize for the frustration and for the delay in receiving your pre-order Lucas the Spider Plushies! Originally, the pre-order requests that were accepted until late June were to be shipping as of the end of October, however, we experienced many frustrating delays. We finally received several thousand Plushies in our facility as of November 26, 2018. Our Team worked as quickly as possible to package and ship each order and, per the tracking information on your order, the plushies have been marked as delivered. If you have any other questions, please reach out to our Customer Support Team through http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US. Thank you.
shannonb316
12/17/18

Today is 12/17/18.... I placed an order on 12/1/18 for the NPPD: North Pole Police Department tshirt and checked the box for shipping to be guaranteed by 12/8/18 as I needed it by a specific time. Not only I have not received the order, the "tracking" provided to me telling me it was given to the USPS on 12/12/18, it was out for delivery on 12/14/18 is now saying its "undeliverable" and USPS is saying they never received it. Email support is a joke and DHL ecommerce is absolutely no help. I will make sure to tell everyone to stay as far away from this company as possible and not learn the $34 dollar lesson I have learned. It's no wonder they dont offer a customer service telephone number, it would constantly be busy from other reviews I am reading. I am guessing I have little to no hope of receiving a refund undelivered goods.

Response from Teespring S., TeeSpring Representative
We sincerely apologize for any frustration! If your item did not arrive within the time frame advised on your confirmation email, we are always happy to offer a resolution. Please reach out to our Customer Support Team directly through http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US for assistance. Thank you!
andrewa177
12/17/18

"Hats off" to Teesprings customer service representatives ! The problem I had with a misprinted (what I called overspray) t-shirt was handled in a very professional and timely manner. I merely sent a photo of the misprinted shirt, their team reviewed the issue, and agreed to send me another a reprint. Teespring only asked that I donate the shirt to charity or someone whom I know in need. Both the original shirt and the replacement arrived sooner than expected. And, the final shirt was indeed a spectacular reprint !
***The reason I chose not to give a 5 star rating is that sticter quality control measures may be necessary.***

cassandrab55
12/14/18

I originally ordered a sweatshirt from Teespring for Christmas. When it came, there was a stain on it. I was disappointed, however, after getting in touch with Nancy from customer service, she automatically sent me out a new sweatshirt, at no charge, IN TIME for Christmas and even told me not to worry about sending the stained sweatshirt back! My situation was handled very professionally and in a very timely manner. Nancy was very apologetic and offered me several options to choose from in order to satisfy me. Thanks so much!

larryj146
12/11/18

The Teespring Company shipping the Lucas the Spider is a bad business all the way through. Any business that cared about customer service would apologize and update customers on the status of their order if it was going to be late. Some of the better companies would have even offered a refund if the delay was to long for the customer. A good company would update customers again if they found there was a defect with the product. They failed completely.
My Lucas the Spider order stated: Estimated Arrival: Fri, Oct 26 - Tue, Oct 30. When it didn't arrive I had to contact Teespring to find out what happened. They stated: You can expect to receive the item in November, and you will receive another email with the tracking details as soon as it becomes available. When it didn't arrive in November I had to contact them again. They stated on Dec. 3rd: by the end of the month the rest of the orders should be in the mail. Well I finally received it and the voicebox doesn't work. Now I find out I have to go through Teespring again for that.
BUYER BEWARE, is what I should have thought. From now on if I don't recognize it as a reputable company I will check the ratings first.

Response from Teespring S., TeeSpring Representative
We're sorry to hear that there is an issue with your Lucas the Spider Plushie and we're happy to help! Please reach out to our Customer Support Team directly through http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US for assistance. Thank you.
nicoles353
12/11/18

I received my sweatshirt and upon opening the package I immediately saw that there was a small, red dot on the front. I look like maybe it was from a red sharpie. I contacted customer service and in less than an hour, I received a reply. They immediately offered to replace the sweatshirt. As an added bonus, they requested that I donate the defective one. So not only are they a stellar company, but good humans to boot! I was so pleased with how they handled the issue, that I went on and placed another order for a T-shirt my son had requested! Thanks!

kristinam129
12/10/18

Absolutely love the operators to help take care of mistakes. Helpful and are always responsive, try every possible thing to help and overall amazing. Special thanks to Nancy(Don't know her last name). Great help, love this company.

michellet277
12/9/18

As a first time shopper at Teespring, I found a GREAT shirt for my daughter in colorguard. I bought it easily, it shipped quick, and I received it fast. However, when it got here, I realized it was not going to fit my daughter. So I contacted Customer Service, and they replied the next day. They told me I could donate the shirt I had received rather than returning it, and they told me they would reprint and ship me out another. They even linked me to the sizing page so I could be sure to get the right size. The correct shirt arrived a couple days later!!! Amazing customer service!

agustinc14
12/7/18

So far I've ordered two items from teespring. The first being a tee; having compared my three older shirts with printed designs (and having treated each equally) I can say the printed colors, almost exclusively black, on my teespring shirt have shown significantly greater signs of degradation. This was most notably apparent after a single wash. Though the image is still there and the shirt it's on is, comparing to a Duluth Trading CO tee, serviceable in terms of durability and fit.

The second was the Lucas plush. Firstly, though the pre-order took much longer than projected, I personally found their response/difficulties perfectly reasonable. My inquiry was responded to in a satisfactory and timely (24h) manner, and the mass e-mail update they sent everyone on the pre-order was reassuring in that they were indeed experiencing unforeseen delays as well.
Now, the Lucas plush itself. Despite the minor loose bits of fabric and less than serviceable speaker inside, this plush was VERY much worth the wait. The build design is phenomenal in maintaining the true shape of Lucas (especially the legs). It's colors are vibrant and stitching is sharp. Also I must mention it wouldn't seem like it could tolerate much abuse; I wouldn't trust it to last with an unmindful child.

I'll perhaps be more careful when picking out tees with them again, but I'll certainly be picking out from them again. Wholeheartedly recommend (as a consumer of the end product).

I'd also like mention and thank the customer support team, who actually read and respond to these reviews. Highly commendable and appreciated.

deandrad3
12/5/18

I inadvertently placed the same order twice. Once I realized the error, I contacted customer service. Ruel was very kind and and worked with me to get the shirts returned and a credit issued. I would definitely shop at Tee Spring again.

Tip for consumers: Be patient and wait for the email confirming your order. It's not instantaneous like most retailers.

samanthas246
11/30/18

I ordered a personalised t-shirt from teesprings and it came with half the printing missing. I emailed them about my problem and got a reply within hours, they then apologised and offered to reprint it and send me a new one, they kept me fully informed of what was happening and when my t-shirt got dispatched and it came within a couple of day! Now my t-shirt is here I love it and I am so happy with the customer service I received especially from Ruel. I will definitely be ordering again and telling all my friends about them.

I really would avoid teespring due to a variety of issues that don't have much to do with shirt quality. However, when it comes to quality, do not expect anything special. Expect what you would get if your office team is playing in a weekend softball league and ordered shirts for a 1-time wear. The quality is such that once washed, the shirt gets that rough feeling. Also, sizing is wonky. I was so excited to get a shirt to wear for the 4th pf July but once I received it, the size was clearly for teens vs. women. That's fine if advertised that way, but it was not. I can't even come close to being able to wear that one. The other one? I wear it when I mow the lawn. Once washed, the design faded, the shirt itself shrunk, and the shirt felt like it was rummage sale quality. The designs are good though.

By Nancy M.

I've ordered from them twice. One was shipped 3 months after the order was placed and the other took less than 3 weeks. I wouldn't order any shirt that you need quickly.

By Donald K.

We appreciate your interest in our listing! Our hoodies are considered to be unisex items. Thank you.

By Teespring S., TeeSpring Representative

We apologize for the delay! If you are still in need of assistance, please visit our Help Page and choose the "Contact Us" option. Thank you.

By Teespring S., TeeSpring Representative

Our "Available Products" page gives a general overview of material content and fit for each of the products featured on our site. You can use these details to make a more informed decision on which style you'd like to purchase! Thank you .

By Teespring S., TeeSpring Representative

Thank you for also reaching out to our Customer Support Team regarding this issue. Your replacement order will be shipping soon. Thank you for your business!

By Teespring S., TeeSpring Representative

Thank you for your interest in our listing! Under the "Available Products" option on each listing, there is a "Size Chart & Product Details" link that will display measurements for each style.

By Teespring S., TeeSpring Representative

Teespring is a free platform that lets you create and sell over 20 kinds of products with no upfront cost or risk. Once you've sold products, then you just have to collect your profit!

By Teespring S., TeeSpring Representative

Yes, we do offer international shipping! Washing instructions for each style are shown through the "Help" section of our site, under "Available Products." Thank you.

By Teespring S., TeeSpring Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TeeSpring staff and other customers.

TeeSpring?