Review of Teespring

Tel: +1-916-445-1254
support@teespring.com

scottw499
5/14/19

I ordered on April 26th 2019. Received my confirmation email in seconds as shown below in attached photo. My order number is: 2db5984be4754f5d I have used the Teespring tracking option and my order has been stagnant on "printing" since. I have checked every two days as the printing date was April 30th and no updates show on tracking. Ship date was supposed to by May 7th and shirt was to arrive no later than today. However tracking still says shirt is in printing. I have filed several online teespring communication forms and received no response. There is no other option to contact them. Site mentions a chat function but it is no where to be easily found. It would be worth your time to pay double and get your shirt printed at a kiosk at your local mall. At least you would have your shirt. To make things worse our race is Saturday and no one has received their team shirt from this company. Not good teespring.

ms583
5/14/19

Their order page failed when placing original order. I checked to see if they sent confirmation on original order, they did not. Placed a second order, that one went thru. Had NO IDEA the original order went thru also. Contacted Comp IMMEDIATELY to ask if a duplicate order was placed. They never responded until notification of shipment. I asked for a number to call to speak to management. I get our inbound lines are not working can we have a number to call you. I send a number..... I NEVER received a call. So, I will be contacting the BBB, attorney General and CC Company . DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. THEY'RE AN INTERNET SCAM BUSINESS

mj225
5/3/19

Ordered my shirt April 21,2019 and it was supposed to be shipped by May 2. Was it shipped? Nope. Does the company respond to your request for information in regards to such? Nope. Probably because they are dealing with 800 other complaints. I just called my credit card company and disputed the charge since they don't respond to inquiries.

Response from Teespring S., Teespring Representative
We apologize for the delay in receiving your item! If you are still in need of assistance regarding the status of your order, please reach out to our Customer Support Team directly through http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US. Thank you.
stephenw333
5/3/19

Having the read the reviews here I was concerned that I had made a bad purchase. I am happy to report I had no issues. My T-Shirt was received in 15 days from my order. Shipped from Texas to Canada. It's a good quality Fruit of the Loom shirt and it's the right size. The stencil is exactly as advertised on Facebook. Just posting here that not all purchases are bad from this company.

barbaras642
4/30/19

I have exactly the same situation as everyone else here. They finally responded to my question on Facebook messengers, no response whatsoever when I contacted them on their support site. They claim they have delays in production due to high demand. They could at least update their customers, worst customer service ever.
I've opened a case with PayPal and will file a claim if my order doesn't ship in the next two weeks.

Response from Teespring S., Teespring Representative
We're sorry for the delay in receiving your item! If you are still in need of assistance regarding the status of your order, please reach out to us again through Facebook, our online chat, or our Contact Us form at http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US. Thank you.
mh480
4/30/19

To update my earlier review, both items ordered finally arrived, were perfectly done and of very good quality.

The process here is sorely wanting, but the product is good,

Response from Teespring S., Teespring Representative
We sincerely apologize for the wait! If you are still in need of assistance regarding the current status of your order, please reply to the most recent email from our Team or reach out to us again directly through http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US. Thank you.
brianc615
4/29/19

These guys are everything you read on here. Lie after lie and no tracking or dates honored for shipping.
Have shirts still in printing while they should be in my mailbox. the latest date they say should have arrived is here and passed. I will be reporting them as my family handles these type of things. Hopefully we can open a suite against Teespring or at least get them shut down so they can't screw anyone else. Few friends have the same issue as me and others in here and will be doing the same. I will post updates.

Response from Teespring S., Teespring Representative
We apologize for the inconvenience of your order being delayed in Production! Tracking information will be sent via email as soon as the order ships and we're sorry for the wait. For additional assistance, please respond to the most recent email from our Team or reach out to us again directly through http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US. Thank you for your patience!
michaele389
4/28/19

I ordered a limited print t-shirt which was subsequently lost in post.

The team could not have been more helpful, in the first instance with provision of references which actually allowed tracking, but secondly in giving timescales for updates and alternative provision.

Received the t-shirt and delighted with it.

wandat30
4/23/19

As of this date I have not received the size L, hoodie sweat shirt which I ordered, however my Discover account was charged on April 7, 2019 in the amount of $36.12. Please process this order and ship the hoodie which I ordered to my address: Wanda Todd, 105
Doris Drive, Denison, Texas 75021

Response from Teespring S., Teespring Representative
We're sorry for any frustration! As we are not showing an order received associated with your name or address, please reach out to our Customer Support Team directly for assistance through http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US. Thank you.
frankiel23
4/23/19

I placed on order on 3 April for 4 t-shirts, expecting the system to be able to calculate some kind of combined shipping. It didn't. Never mind, I was supporting a YouTuber. As far as the company's estimates go, the shirts should have been shipped and arrived by now. But the system still shows 'printing' and has done so for 2 weeks. I can only hurry up and wait... Luckily I paid via. PayPal and if there is no progress in a week, I can raise a case through them, god help the people who paid through credit cards and have to dispute it through their bank!

Response from Teespring S., Teespring Representative
We sincerely apologize for the delay in receiving your items and appreciate your patience! For assistance with the orders, please reach out to our Customer Support Team directly through http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US. Thank you.
josepha296
4/23/19

I've been waiting and waiting. I emailed and was told and has already been printed and today the day it was suppose to arrive they said they are backed up in production. I've been asking for a refund for weeks. I would never had ordered from this lying company. They need to get sued and shutdown

Response from Teespring S., Teespring Representative
We're sorry for the delay in receiving your orders! Per your request submitted to our Customer Support Team, we have stopped production of your items and have issued refunds for your orders. If you have any additional questions, please respond to the most recent email from our Team or reach out to us again directly through http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US. Thank you!
tkeishaw
4/19/19

I'm still waiting for my shirts. If they can't keep the agreement of when shirts are supposed to be printed and shipped by, they need to STOP advertising those incorrect dates! I would never had ordered if I had know they would take this long! My event will have been come and gone before I get these!

Response from Teespring S., Teespring Representative
We sincerely apologize for the delay in receiving your orders! We are showing that both items are currently in transit and will be arriving soon. If you are in need of further assistance, please reach out to our Customer Support Team directly through http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US. Thank you.
caitg
4/17/19

Scam artists. Double charge you, and while you are trying to resolve the double charge they process your order twice and ship it out and then tell you that you are SOL. Customer service sucks and was impossible to reach. Avoid.

Response from Teespring S., Teespring Representative
We're sorry to hear that you've submitted a duplicate order unintentionally! As advised by our Customer Support Team, you are welcome to return the unwanted items to us for a resolution. If you have any additional questions, please reply to the most recent email from our Team or reach out to us again directly through http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US. Thank you.
marys1165
4/11/19

A woman in the supermarket was wearing a LET MIMI HANDLE IT hoody and I instantly fell in love. Luckily she allowed me to photograph her back and she gave me the name of the Teespring.com website. I found t-shirts and all sorts of sweatshirts with the names my siblings' grandkids use: MIMI, GRAMMY and GRANDMA. So I ordered 3 hoodies. The quality of the sweatshirts is great warm, soft, and multiple washings haven't altered brightness or size.
The Teespring website also offers apparel for sports, holiday, beer, and pet enthusiasts. They have fun leggings, phone cases, and mugs all kinds of stuff for unique gifts. The customer support I counted on was graciously given by Aireen who cleared up my questions and helped with suggestions.
Mother's Day is around the corner. This happy customer suggests you start at TEESPRING.COM !
Mary from Massachusetts

ashleyb493
4/5/19

My mother bought a swaetshirt for my son, shes no very internet savvy BUT she wanted to surprise my son. WELLLL she paid for expited shipping and STILL no package and no response. I will be contacting her bank for a FULL refund and will be reporting this company to the BBB. Im sure the perfect ratings are the actual company making them.

Response from Teespring S., Teespring Representative
We're sorry for any inconvenience! If the item has not arrived by the delivery time frame advised in your order confirmation email, please reach out to our Customer Support Team for assistance directly through http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US. Thank you.
martina110
4/4/19

Great response time and excellent service. I ordered the wrong size tee and the team helped generously with my new order to get it processed ASAP.

shawnd110
4/1/19

I ordered a simple poster it arrived damaged from how it was packaged ( a 34" poster was shoved in a 32" cardboard tube) cant get into contact with anyone have submitted three claims and still nothing. Everytime I try send to send an email it says message cannot be delivered email does not exist.

Response from Teespring S., Teespring Representative
We're sorry to hear that your poster arrived damaged and we're happy to help! For assistance, please reach out to our Customer Support Team directly through our "Contact Us" page at http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US. Thank you.
janf92
3/29/19

This company went beyond the normal level of customer service and their product is unique and good fun. They also have great ethical values too.

alisonp65
3/28/19

I recently ordered from their website and after I confirmed my order it took me directly back to their home page, with no confirmation of my order or anything. When I emailed the support, because I was unable to find a phone number to call, the lady (Nancy) was still saying it was my fault that I hadn't received a confirmation email. I was clearly getting her emails so why in the world did I not receive a confirmation? I emailed her repeatedly, asking for some sort of statement that I could send in to my management team and she is yet to send me that. Its a crappy run business that doesn't put their customers first. All I was asking for was some sort of statement letting my management know how much my order was and what I ordered exactly...she won't provide me with this still! How hard is it to send me something with my total on it? I asked to cancel my order since no one will tell me my total, and she(Nancy) refused to cancel my order and refund us.

Response from Teespring S., Teespring Representative
We're sorry to hear that you did not receive your order confirmation emails! We have sent a Private Message to further assist and appreciate your patience.
karenk456
3/27/19

I have never received my order and customer service is non existent. Money has been takin out for payment awhile back. I placed my order in January.

Response from Teespring S., Teespring Representative
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience! We have sent a Private Message to further assist and appreciate your patience.
johns3741
3/26/19

Shirt was scratchy. Images were fuzzy. And the entire shirt just felt cheaper than the packs of white ts i get from hanes. STAY AWAY.

Response from Teespring S., Teespring Representative
We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the item that you have received and we're always happy to offer a resolution! Please reach out to our Customer Support Team directly through http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US for further assistance. Thank you.
davidh1600
3/24/19

Do not buy from this company they are the worst I brought a hoodie and the paint was faded off and the hoodie was a cheap material then I emailed them 7 different times and no one responded back to me do not waste your hard earned money on this company.

Response from Teespring S., Teespring Representative
We sincerely apologize that your hoodie was not printed correctly and appreciate you reaching out to our Customer Support Team! The replacement order is currently in Production and will be shipping soon, thank you for your patience! If you have any additional inquiries, please respond the most recent email from our Team or reach out to us again through http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US. Thank you.
aimeew31
3/22/19

Placed order on the 9th still not printed. E mailed and of course no one answered. I checked SPAM. Very upset!

Response from Teespring S., Teespring Representative
We're sorry for the delay and appreciate you reaching out to our Customer Support Team as well! Per your request, the order was cancelled and fully refunded. If you have any additional inquires, please reach out to us again through our online chat or through http://teespring.force.com/NewCase?l=en_US. Thank you.
mariec232
3/22/19

They are horrible I emailed 5 times and get case numbers all different ones that say they will get back to me with in 24 hours I already filed a dipute with PayPal now I'm filing with my bank I had enough of this company they suck

maryg581
3/21/19

I had ordered a teeshirt and was not happy with the sizing. The company rep emailed me back several times and we got the matter taken care of. I was very impressed with his attitude and the customer service i received.

I paid extra to get the shirt on time. It did arrive when they said it would. The shirt looked good, but it ran very small for a medium size. The quality is not impressive for the price of the shirt. I know I will keep looking for a better quality place to order. If I am going to pay high prices for a tee shirt, I want it to be the right sizing and a good quality.

By Jean W.

I've ordered from them twice. One was shipped 3 months after the order was placed and the other took less than 3 weeks. I wouldn't order any shirt that you need quickly.

By Donald K.

We appreciate your interest in our listing! Our hoodies are considered to be unisex items. Thank you.

By Teespring S., Teespring Representative

Our "Available Products" page gives a general overview of material content and fit for each of the products featured on our site. You can use these details to make a more informed decision on which style you'd like to purchase! Thank you .

By Teespring S., Teespring Representative

We are always happy to offer a resolution for any item that is not printed or received as originally shown in the order confirmation. Buyers in need of assistance can visit our Help Page at any time and choose the "Contact Us" option. Thank you for your business!

By Teespring S., Teespring Representative

We apologize for the delay! If you are still in need of assistance, please visit our Help Page and choose the "Contact Us" option. Thank you.

By Teespring S., Teespring Representative

Thank you for also reaching out to our Customer Support Team regarding this issue. Your replacement order will be shipping soon. Thank you for your business!

By Teespring S., Teespring Representative

Thank you for your interest in our listing! Under the "Available Products" option on each listing, there is a "Size Chart & Product Details" link that will display measurements for each style.

By Teespring S., Teespring Representative

Teespring is a free platform that lets you create and sell over 20 kinds of products with no upfront cost or risk. Once you've sold products, then you just have to collect your profit!

By Teespring S., Teespring Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Teespring staff and other customers.

Teespring?