Review of Soap.com

Tel: 1-800-SOAP123 (1-800-762-7123)
CustomerCare@soap.com

annah139
6/9/17

Few times have I ordered Cerave lotions - everything packed fantastic, all closed with plastic foil. Fast shipping, never had a slightest problem. They ship international and I never had to deal here with customs - which is HUGE plus!

kristinl25
4/8/17

Inexcusable. I wish I had seen the recent reviews of this company. I would have never worked with them.

acer15
4/4/17

I have spent the past 36 hours attempting to deliver food to a sick friend. The lack of competency and the list of excuses for why the food has not been delivered kept growing. Staff members "Raven" and "Vee" detailed it may take up to 60 hours for the order to be complete before it is even sent for shipping. Not acceptable.

kristenr15
3/23/17

I've been a loyal customer for years. There have been frequent issues from poorly packaged boxes that resulted in damaged goods, to the wrong items being sent, to the most recent and reason they no longer have my business, the information on the website regarding their autoship was incorrect and is still incorrect indicating a box is to be sent that has already been sent and did not reflect the changes I made to my order. Their customer service is very lacking, I never felt valued or appreciated as a customer who has spent thousands of dollars with them, and their suggested resolutions to the issues were never adequate. Recently their stock is low and I've found better prices elsewhere. Don't do business with them.

giulias8
2/6/17

For the second time in 2 months, They shipped the items to a wrong address and the doorman even signed the acceptance of delivery!!!!
Plus, when I called to complain, they told me that two of the items were not included in the package.
It was a good service when it first started, not anymore.

madisonm40
11/12/16

We ordered way in advance to our company opening date to ensure we get these items on time.. Tracking showed to have shipped and delivered to our studio and we never got it. Then we were told it would be there again 2 days later, we got one box with fabreeze. Then we called again to tell them the rest wasn't received when we got an email asking if we got the entire delivery, they reshipped the whole order and said it would be here by the next day (yesterday) (and said they were out of stock on a few items we had in original order)and today (2 days later) we got one box with one little bottle of tea tree oil when we ordered over 25 items! We open in TWO days and dont have these when we ordered 3 weeks ago! Never ordering again from here! We have a valid address and everywhere else we order from (over 15 companies) got our deliveries on time! We spent over $200 on you guys and were gonna make it a monthly reoccuring order! NEVER WILL WE ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN.

bobs261
10/31/16

They claim to ship anywhere in 1-2 days for orders over 49.95 yet they failed to deliver my order for 7 days.

Clearly this is an Amazon company that lies to its customers.

paulr186
Paul R.
10/17/16

they only offer LaserShip for delivery...and now, for the third time, LaserShip claims it delivered to front door...except that was the front door of the building, outside, in NYC. Since they don't ring the bell, by the time I got out to check it was gone...oh yeah, and i was on the phone with Laser Ship while this happened! When i called Soap.com I was told there is no other service offered for delivery...if they read the Laser Ship reviews online they would know, but they dont seem to care...AVOID SOAP.COM

franky33
Frank Y.
8/24/16

I love love love soap.com. They have a huge selection of everything. I mean everything, shampoos, conditioners, body washes, laundry soap , dish soap, paper good, cleaning supplies, beauty products, mens items, children and baby items... I mean everything. There is not much you cant find at soap.com . They normally have coupons and also money off items or percent off entire purchase. They have free shipping at the forty nine dollar mark and shipping is super fast. I have never waited longer four days for my items to arrive. BY far I love soap.com and I order from them whenever I see we are running low an item.

sarahe63
Sarah E.
8/4/16

Soap.com is a fun website that gives you the impression of a soap store. BUT - fear not, although Soap.com offers soap and household cleaners, they have so, so much more! I first tried Soap.com after my first child was born. I found it very difficult to get out and about to do any type of shopping with a newborn, so I turned to online shopping more and more. I would say I am now a professional online shopper, and Soap.com is one of the fun ones! They really do just have it all. Household cleaning items, personal care items, medicine, makeup, baby items, GROCERY items!!! and they even have a large selection of natural and organic, which makes me happy.

dixiea1
7/2/16

I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THE BAD REVIEWS. I HAVE BEEN SHOPPING WITH THEM SEVERAL TIMES AND IS EXCELLENT, THEY EVEN TAPE DOWN LIDS SO THERE ARE NO LEAKS. HAVE SAVED ME LOTS OF STRESS. THANKS DIXIE A.

bonnieo12
5/19/16

I ordered ten jars of a Lipton's ice tea mixture that is difficult to find in local stores. The order was received quickly. When I opened the box, one jar had been broken and I found another jar that was partially unsealed under the lid. After refusing a store credit and volunteering to send the damaged items back, Soap.com refunded my money for the two damaged items without me returning them. I appreciated their trust in me even though I am fully aware that not everyone is honest. Based on my experience, I would recommend this company to others. I'm so glad I found a source for my iced tea mix and will order from them in the future.

cookiid
3/16/16

I placed an order about a week ago for 2 bottles of the Pantene Pro-V Clarifying Shampoo. For some reason, this product is not available in stores local to me and I had no choice but to order online. After the package arrived, I discovered that there were 2 bottles of shampoo.. It was Pantene Pro-V Moisturizing Shampoo.. NOT the Clarifying Shampoo that I asked for. I immediately called customer service to tell what happened. They lady on the other end provided quick and friendly service so I can't complain about that. She put in a request to send me the correct shampoo free of charge and said that it should arrive 2 days from the time I called. Now I sit and wait. I'm glad I don't have to wash my hair right now or I would've been beyond pissed.

bulstrongvicingh
2/26/16

This makeup really has those properties, which promise the producers! Shampoos and balsams attach hair silky and smooth and very importantly facilitate combing. Very good cream from this brand, suitable for the whole body, and even massages. Its peculiarity is that this caring cosmetics for the most whimsical, the smell of her very nice, gentle and soft. Cream-SOAP Dove thanks to the cream doesn't dry the skin tightens and not easily they are superb and pleasant sensations.

taniat5
11/4/15

I ordered two hair clips and some hair ties.

Then sent me one clip and a jumbo-sized shampoo and conditioner.

Could hardly have been worse. About to contact costumer service, but not expecting much of them.

todds45
9/24/15

Order was delivered the day after ordered. The price was the best available before I tried to use their 20% off . Well I was credited an additional 20%. Very impressed. The item was exactly as requested. Thank you.

Tip for consumers: Check for promo offer.

seans51
9/14/15

I gave them a one star rating because they wont let you give them ZERO stars. This seller will take your money and ship you items much cheaper than what you ordered. I reported them to the better business bureau and I recommend you all do the same.

janes114
7/25/15

I purchased 12 jars of spaghetti sauce that is notoriously difficult to find from them. The soap.com website had 12 of them available, and so I bought them all. Here is what happened: The order shipped; suddenly the tracking says the order is no longer on the way, but going back to the shipper because it was damaged (it looks totally possible this was a lie); I get an email from soap.com that says they cannot replace the items, but that they will send me 7 of the original 12 I ordered (where did those 7 come from??); I got a refund for 5, and two different tracking numbers for packages with supposedly 3 jars in one, and 4 jars in the other, both coming from somewhere else other than soap.com; I got both boxes, but each with only 3 jars. I email soap.com customer service and explain in very detailed terms that I have paid for 7 jars, but only got 6; their CS rep emailed back and tried to con me into thinking that I already got a refund, forcing me in a position to either let them keep the money, or email back and kind of be a jerk in order to get the refund (which I did). And lastly, when I go back to their website, there is the sauce right there, in stock and available, but for $2.30 more a jar. I have my receipt, when it was $7.99 a jar, it becomes impossible to deliver and they try to scam you into paying for more jars than they send you, but it's no problem to order when it's $10.29 a jar.

Tip for consumers: You MUST keep careful track of your order, what you paid, and each item you do or not not receive, or you may end up paying for things that never arrived. Also, ALWAYS confirm the amount of a refund from this company with your own credit card, or you may not get the whole refund.

pollyanng
3/18/15

Ordered several products and received a tracking # (which didnt show anything except that i made a purchase). After 1 month of waiting i contacted the company through email. They responded very quickly which was great. they told me that "the order has no scans since the shipment was created" and that they would refund my money.

I am very disappointed because ive been waiting for this stuff and they didn't even ship it. What makes it worse is that i live in Canada. I had to pay american exchange rate. My refund is not the amount i paid since the dollar is down.

What a piss off. I would never shop at this company again nor would i recommend it.

lindac86
2/26/15

I ordered lipstick. Received wrong color( same number as I wanted) bad smell, bad packaging. I was very disappointed to say the least!

cynthiac22
2/20/15

Ok guys, so I baught some stuff from here I would say maybe 3weeks ago. And let me you this:

Before looking into this site, I highly recommend you guys go look around in actual stores. Please don't be lazy. Go out there and compare the prices. I made that huge mistake.
I got some lotions from here.
(JERGENS) Ultra healing... I would say almost 9$ in the website.

@ WALMART almost 5$

I got this cleansing machine from (OLAY) 15$
And at BIG LOTS 6.50$ ext..... I won't get into more details, but going back to my point. Look around because these people are ripping you of!
I will never buy from here again. Just go out and look around. Better than over spending on stuff that is half prices other places.

So screw you SOAP.COM

geoffd3
1/30/15

very frustrating to deal with if anything goes wrong. the site is convenient when everything goes as planned, but i have had several orders that were messed and getting them to fix anything is painful. i recently placed a $150 order on a wednesday evening with 2-day guaranteed shipping, specifically being delivered before 800pm on friday. when 8:00pm came and went without my order being delivered i went into my email and tracked the package. the tracking information indicated that "recent weather has caused delivery delays", even though I live 25 miles from their shipping center and there has been no inclement weather in my area at all over the last two days. I asked the service rep to reship my order to be delivered on saturday or sunday, but the best she was able to do is Monday. So now we are looking at a Monday delivery for a wednesday order with a two-day guarantee. Also, there is actually snow in the forcecast in my area on Monday so no way am I trusting them to deliver anything on monday. So I ask for a refund so I can go to target on saturday to purchase the items. The rep canceled my order and refunded my money but it will take 2-5 business days. So now I have no stuff and no money to go and buy the stuff. Very disappointing.

jillm30
12/18/14

I had never heard of soap.com but after seeing so many negative reviews I felt compelled to write this review. I will say that I was skeptical when I placed my order but soap.com was the only online site that carried what I was looking for. My order totaled about $20 so I figured it was worth the gamble. I placed my order about midnight on a Friday. I was shocked to receive my package Monday afternoon. My order (all in glass containers) was so carefully packed that my coworkers and I laughed about the giant box whose contents could've fit in a shoebox! Great value, great delivery - I'm sold on soap.com!!

citizenc
11/21/14

very very poor site

laf252
11/10/14

One of the worst ponline customer service experiences I have had. Seemed like a good deal with the 20% new customer offer, and shipping was fast, BUT coffee was wrong flavor and the receipt showed the changed flavor. My browser history showed I never visited or ordered the flavor they sent. And one I was allergic to. They initially agreed with me and were very nice, telling me they were sending a replacement right away, then in the same breath said it was all my fault, they would only be sending a replacement if I bought it again or
after getting the 4 cases back of what they had sent already (incorrectly!!). I said that others companies handled their returns/mistakes differently and she told me perhaps I would be happier shopping with another company. Wow. And I had been pleasant. Just heads up here. I am rarely moved to complain about service, but this was beyond bad, they didn't want to make any attempt to right the wrong. Bad bad service.

Questions? Get answers from the Soap.com staff and other customers.

Soap.com?