Review of SetSchedule

SetSchedule reviews

pauls1461
11/10/19
My partners and I are big fans of the system. It didn't happen overnight but ultimately the results speak for themselves in a technology rocks. We converted multiple amount of buyers, were able to generate leads from the open house sign up software and the short term we believe will convert additional business. We've been using Assistant for over a year now
danielh773
11/10/19
My personal positive experience was with the team license and the ability to delegate to 15 agents in my office. I'm able to move around leads and assigned specific amount of allotment to my group. This is absolutely the most economical and user-friendly approach to growing the business of real estate.
nathanielm84
11/8/19
We highly recommend trying the system. And at minimum give it the amount of time that my wife and I have given to it. Six months and 82 leads taken. We also, religiously use the CRM. Makes sense
Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
Thank you for your feedback. :)
gregb369
11/6/19
Do not waste your money! The leads just have no substance & they have clearly been past around already by realtor.com etc. When you call on these so called leads they are 3-5 months old and the individual has either already purchased a home or sold a home. Upfront you are not told that these are old/recycled leads. The sales manager is a slick one & before you know it when signing up for the service they will tell they need a upfront fee of $1200 for the year or it will be more. Debit or credit on the spot. Shame on me, I am smarter .
Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
Thank you for bringing this to our attention! If you are unsatisfied with a lead that you have purchased, you can get a refund via the app. Just login to the app and under the support icon you can select “I’m unsatisfied with a referral” for a full refund. A link to a video going over the process is below. Please feel to reach out at support@setschedule.com or 888-222-0011 if you need any further help!
deanz9
11/6/19
5 star rating not for enough . I highly Support their service and willing to pay more in future if i get more result.
Thank's
Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
Thank you for your review : ) We always strive to keep our clients happy!
williamw898
11/6/19
I am giving the best suggest them. They make a good profitable CRM lead's for business.
Some month ago me and my friend research their service and i think they are provide good service.
And finally i invest some money to achieve a good leads and i got it . I have a suggestion that i think
setschedule need to be more upgrade their service that is my personal opinion. Overall good experience with this company.
mda85
11/3/19
Benevolent and superbly profitable.The core idea of it is totally terrific and full of interprofitability.People can easily deal with it for the purpose of getting more and more earnings.It can add an extra socio-economic benefit also.
Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
We appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. :)
georgep345
10/15/19
The worst real estate lead service in the world. Complete scam started by a ponzi- schemer who is barred from the securities industry for life. This is the most cynical, lying business model you can imagine. They buy very old and incomplete leads from other lead services and dump them off on unsuspecting agents as if they are new, fresh and exclusive. They say they will set specific appointments for you at a premium price with clients that are " ready to buy or sell". This is the most attractive part for agents and the most cynical part for this scam. The "team" that sets the leads are a telemarking co in the Far East that set CMA appointments with the elderly and gullible or outright manufacture appointments from public record. Agent after agent has had the same result of showing up to their "set scheduled" appointment and had the home owner not have any idea what they are talking about. When this first happened to me, I was furious and demanded to speak with the person that set the appointment. I was told that my concerns were of the greatest concern to the Co. and it would be looked into. More crap from the people who sell it like gold. It happened again and again. Their daily leads are not any better. I wasted my time with 100 and these were my results after hours-and hours of work. 64 -wrong or incomplete contact information, 33 some version of "you are the 5th or 6th or 10th agent to call me "stop calling", 2- obscenity laced "stop calling me", 1 prospect that did not qualify for a mortgage. Do they care. Not one bit. They figure there are always more desperate agents out there who will buy their crap, their not making the calls to irate customers, eventually some of these thousands of calls has to result in a sale. So they keep churning. - sounds kind of like a Ponzi scheme. I wonder where they got that idea?
Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
We are sorry that you feel you had a less than 5-star experience, George.
Our Users get the best results through consistent use over a long period of time. By building a pipeline of prospective customers be sure that you remain vigilant in follow through and follow up. By keeping the lines of communication open and constant you may be the agent they choose to help with their real estate transaction.

Please contact your dedicated agent success consultant or email support@setschedule.com. If you do not know who your agent success consultant is, please feel free to email us at support@setschedule.com and we would be happy to connect you with the correct department. If you need any other assistance in the meantime, below is a link to our Help Center that takes you step by step of how to do things within the app.

johnm3221
8/25/19
Five star, love the technology and the CRM. I religiously manage all of my follow-ups and temperature for all of the leads. I have generated 30 leads just from the last open house that I open with my assistant. And notifications are cool and it's easy for me to be able to know when I have a new visitor.
johnd2497
8/19/19
They send bad leads, despite their promises, and once they get your money they will send you poor leads and wont offer a refund. The good reviews on here is ALMOST CERTAINLY employees who they pay to rate highly. Please do no purchase, and go to other services.
Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
We are sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with an opportunity, John! You can always get a refund or a replacement for that opportunity through the app. To do that, just click on the support icon located in the top right of the opportunity and select that you were unsatisfied with the referral. From there, you can decide if you would like a refund or a replacement. I have included a video link below that walks you through the process. Please feel free to reach out to us with any further questions you have at 888-222-0011 or support@setschedule.com.
janicel135
8/14/19
I have not got a good lead from this company in 10 months. Don't waste your money. Most are not selling and buyers bought months ago or can only qualify for a mobile home. This is for Southern CA. I hope to get one lead to pay for the service.
Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, Janice. You can always get a refund or a replacement for opportunities through the app. To do that, just click on the support icon located in the top right of the opportunity and select that you were unsatisfied with the referral. From there, you can decide if you would like a refund or a replacement. I have included a video link below that walks you through the process. For further questions, please contact your dedicated agent success consultant or email support@setschedule.com. If you do not know who your agent success consultant is, please feel free to email us at support@setschedule.com and we would be happy to connect you with the correct department. https://www.setschedule.com/profblog/how-to-get-a-refund/
shawns199
8/6/19
THIS COMPANY IS THE BIGGEST SCAM ARTIST I GOT RIPPED OFF FOR $1800.00 and not one lead!! BE VERY AWARE! Company out of India.. SCAM SCAM SCAM
Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
We are sorry that you feel you had a less than 5-star experience, Shawn. Please contact us at support@setschedule.com or 888-222-0011. We would love to talk more about your experience. You can also access the SetSchedule Help Center for any questions that you have about the app. https://support.setschedule.com/support/home
sarahs846
8/1/19
The company is run efficiently and professionally, and as I have experienced it, on time and on budget, and always with a responsive, can-do attitude. I would highly recommend working with this company.
rutho39
7/9/19
I just love the clients relations management software, absolutely intuitive and to top it all off it's free. Considering the fact I can upload my database for free and create drip campaigns for free there's nothing else left for me but to say that this is a great system and to give it good review.
michaels2354
7/6/19
I have had over five leads from SetSchedule and all BAD!!!!! They either did not want to talk to me or were not interested in talking to a real estate agent but moreover, they are homeowners who don't have ANY plans to sell their home & were surprised by my reaching out. Once they wanted to know for what their neighbors home sold. Beyond frustrating.

I truly believe they paid for those 5-Star reviews because no one I've talked to has received a single lead that was legit. It's a total SCAM.
Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
We are sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with an opportunity, Michael! You can always get a refund or a replacement for that opportunity through the app. To do that, just click on the support icon located in the top right of the opportunity and select that you were unsatisfied with the referral. From there, you can decide if you would like a refund or a replacement. I have included a video link below that walks you through the process. Please feel free to reach out to us with any further questions you have at 888-222-0011 or support@setschedule.com.
mikeb911
5/28/19
This company is a total rip off. Stay away, Leads are garbage. There isn't anything good to say about this rip off company. Feel free to call me if you'd like a more in depth explanation of how they work. They lie, they cheat and they will simply steal your money.
Mike Bray
Gold Rush Real Estate LLC, my Cell is *******002
Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. Please contact us at support@setschedule.com or 888-222-001, so that we can address your specific concern. Thank you for reaching out, your feedback enables us to continually improve.
socorrol4
4/22/19
I signed in on April 3, 2019 for the silver platform and leads are not as good, why..i get leads that are rental and leases only and I was told by SSchedule that for me to get extra leads on my contract that I have to service those rental/leases and I told them that my contract says buyers and sellers and not renters. I get leads that are below $200K or $300K below, my area, the price range are way above that price. I have not receive my scheduled opportunities of 4...so far no good leads...will update this later...hoping to get something good out of this...
Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
Hi, Socorro. we are glad that you brought this to our attention! We are always looking to improve the quality of our product! If you are unsatisfied with a lead that you have purchased, you can get a full refund through the app. When you go to the opportunity in our app, select the support icon, you can select that you are unsatisfied from the drop-down menu and receive a refund or a replacement opportunity. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at support@setschedule.com or 888-222-0011 if you have any further questions or concerns!
ssth
4/14/19
leads have been terrible duds no apt set as promised this company does not honor their agrement tried to cancel and the company states i need to honor the agreement however they do not stay away
lorif130
12/30/18
They said they would lower the fee for me to $500 then charged me $750. Told me they do not offer refunds and kept apologizing. To this day I have not received one lead in my area. I was told when I called that they don't specify areas just a radius. Regardless I have gotten nothing viable. The One lead they gave me when I called said she did not want to seller her home and did not know why I was calling. They promised me leads and closings and took my money with no leads in return. Still waiting for my leads and it's been 16 months.

Tip for consumers: Save your money and do not give it to this company.

Response from SetSchedule R., SetSchedule Representative
Hi, Lori f..
sarahk263
12/24/18
• Updated review
If SetSchedule has breached its contract with you, please file a complaint with the California Department of Real Estate, which holds the license for SetSchedule. Per the Attorney General's website: "If your complaint is not against a business that is regulated by another agency, then you may file a complaint with the Attorney General's Office." SetSchedule is regulated by the CA Department of Real Estate.
Response from SetSchedule R., SetSchedule Representative
Hello Sarah K., thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation. If you wouldn't mind giving us a call at (888) 222-0011 at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business!
“STAY AWAY!!!!!”
11/27/18
• Previous review
I signed a 6-month contract with SetSchedule, which ended on August 21st. I was promised/contracted for 10 seller appointments and received 4. One was an 80+ year old lady whose nephew was her realtor and who had no idea why I showed up on her doorstep. Another was a 70+ year old who lived in an apartment and had nothing to sell.

I contacted the company to get a refund because they were in breach of contract. Left several messages and it took weeks for someone to get back to me. I finally spoke with a manager and was told that I would not get a refund because there was nothing in the contract that entitled me to a refund, even though they admitted that they only gave me 4 leads. I have filed complaints with the BBB and the Attorney General of California in an effort to get my money back, to no avail. I also reached out to the Inman author, who has also received several complaints.

A legitimate, customer-driven company will do everything it can to resolve issues and make sure its customers are happy. Not SetSchedule. They took $1,850 and provided nothing in return. Don't waste your money. If you've had a bad experience with this company, please file a complaint with the Califonia Department of Real Estate, the Federal Trade Commission, and the CA AG's office.

If you have had a similar experience, please contact me.
alyg2
12/13/18
I'm a Real Estate Agent who paid SetSchedule up front in exchange for viable leads in which they would also take 30% of my Brokerage's commission on the back end. All the "leads" were Senior Citizens who said that they did not make the appointment except one who called (last paragraph).
SetSchedule advises agents to show up for the appointment and not to call, first (so the prospect can't easily cancel). The first time it happened I knocked at the door (a $1,000,000 property) and nobody answered. I waited for 20 minutes at which time an elderly woman opened the door. She said she had a doctor's appointment in 15 minutes and did not make this appointment. She did say she was going to move to a facility at some point but not now (did they get this list somehow?). We spoke for a few minutes. She liked me and then I left without showing her a presentation. Add the prep time, wait time and drive time and I'm in about 3 hours (and extremely disappointed after all the excitement about a $1M listing).
I thought this was a possible misunderstanding or that she didn't recall but then I got the second appointment for 2pm on a Saturday which is really bad as I had to change other plans to accommodate the time. I showed up and the man, also elderly, says that he did not make an appointment with anyone to see how much his home is worth. He's not interested. Once again I went home, time wasted, crushed as I'm trying to work.
I immediately sent an email to the rep who never responded. Then I get an email asking how my appointment went and I repeated my email. At this time my assessment is that they're calling on homes that were purchased 25+ years ago and owned by the same person. I started calling the folks instead of going after the first few. They told me they were called. It's apparent that they hire cold callers who are bonused or paid per appt made. One prospect who I called first was told that I was a buyer coming over. He said that he had no intention of selling but was curious at how much the offer would be.
I complained and I was told "we don't give refunds".

I went on one more: I arrived (another High $ property) at 11AM. The man is sitting in his car in the driveway waiting. He leads me through the back door and begins to tour me. While doing that, he says that his wife is asleep so I can't show that room. It was dark and quiet and I was uncomfortable. As I follow him up to the living room from the basement I can hear someone yelling. It's his wife and boy is she pissed. She screeches at me to get out so I grab my briefcase and head out the back door. This guy follows me to my car and blocks my car door, asking me if I would give him a CMA showing a lower property value since they are divorcing and he wants to keep the house.

This is a stinking, lying, thieving, unsafe company who just wants to get their hands on your wallet and doesn't care if you get chopped up in the process. Do not give SetSchedule your credit card #!
Response from SetSchedule R., SetSchedule Representative
We’re sorry to hear about your disappointment with us, and would like to discuss what occurred. We unfortunately do not have an account associated with this name. Please give me a call at 888-222-0011 or email us at support@setschedule.com at your earliest convenience.
jordanm162
12/13/18
Rarely do I write reviews and it's even more seldom that I write bad reviews but this deserves 5 minutes of my time to save my fellow Realtors a few hundred/ thousand bucks. This company is a total SCAM.

They are crooks, frauds, and liars....and here is how you will be sold. A sales agent will call you and ask if you would be willing to pay a referral fee of 25% if you were given six quality listing appointments. Most agents would agree saying that's not a bad deal. Now would it you had to pay anywhere between 100-300 per listing appointment? Now you may be thinking, well I guess the commission will pay for the fee...WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. The deception is that these listing appointments are quality sellers and that couldn't be further from the truth.

The first "listing appointment" I accepted seemed to be promising. The house was valued at $600,000 so I accepted it and gave the owner a call to confirm our 2:30 appointment. The woman on the phone was extremely confused and said no one ever called her about her house and there was no appointment to speak of. I pushed my way in and said "let's just meet up so I can explain why I'm calling." When we met, the woman was slightly freaked out and extremely confused as to the nurture of the visit." I asked if she had thought of selling her home in the next six months, and she told me she planned to NEVER SELL. So after wasting about an hour of my time I left and contacted Set Schedule. Their amazing response rate suddenly went dead. I left emails and voicemails stating I wanted a refund and no one called back.

I figured I would give them the benefit of the doubt and accepted another "listing appointment" shortly thereafter. When I finally contacted the owner they had a suspiciously similar response to my call. What is this? Why are you calling? NO I don't want to sell my home.. etc Fortunately I screened this one over the phone but I would have been better off just dialing some random number in the phone book.

I contacted set schedule again and NOTHING. Finally, I was contacted by a customer service representative named Nathlie who initially got me started with the program. She said she would process my complaint but nothing happenedfor 5 months. Then out of the blue another agent from set schedule called to follow up with my complaint. He said Nathlie didn't work there, I explained the situation and they set another appointment to talk further about it. A woman called back (that sounded exactly like Nathlie) and said she couldn't refund me and that in the fine print it states these are only opportunities not leads even though I was promised over the phone quality listing appointments.

I was then deferred to another manager who was supposed to call me back at 1:00. NOTHING no phone call no follow up nothing.

A few days later I receive this automated response from the owner of the company saying my refund was declined saying, "A good rule of thumb, when taking on an opportunity, is to spend 2-3 months working and follow up on any referral. By spending more time, cultivating the relationship, I'm sure you'll realize, there's more to the process than a single call attempt to close." WHY would I spend months working a lead if they flat out told me they never want to sell??????

Just don't do it, your life will be better and you will save yourself time, money and a huge headache. These people are professional scam artists don't give them a dime.
Response from SetSchedule R., SetSchedule Representative
Jordan M., we would like the opportunity to address your concerns further. Please contact us at support@setschedule.com or call our team at 888-222-0011, so we can resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
jamies248
12/13/18
• Updated review
Here is the information to go after SetSchedule:
I SPOKE WITH THE FBI OFFICE AND WAS TOLD THAT THIS FALLS UNDER INTERNET CRIMES COMPLAINT CENTER. FILE A COMPLAINT AT:
WWW.IC3.GOV
ALSO ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE COMPLAINT FORM:

I spoke with the attorney generals office. The more complaints will give us traction to have them look into this company. Also, you must file in CA even if you are out of state since SetSchedule is located in CA.
Response from SetSchedule R., SetSchedule Representative
Thank you for posting a review. We’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to us at support@setschedule.com or 888-222-0011.
“RUN DON'T WALK FROM THIS CO.”
8/20/18
• Previous review
I signed up with SetSchedule on January 19, 2018 and purchased their "gold" membership which is supposed to provide me with 8 listing appointments within six months. After three months of calling and emailing SetSchedue to check in as to when I would have appointments scheduled for me, I finally got an appointment that SetSchedule made.
When I called to confirm the appointment, the elderly lady said she was not considering selling her house and was very upset and told me she planned on dying in her home.
I emailed SetSchedule that this was not a viable lead. They NEVER responded to my inquiries about why this elderly women was scheduled to meet me when it was clear she did not set this appointment.

SetSchedule did not meet their contract obligations with me. I signed a contract to be provided a service which did not happen. Each time I called, I was greeted by their call center which is located out of the country. They would listen to my concerns and tell me that it has been escalated and that someone would get back to me.
There is an updated article from Inman News written April 2018 about SetSchedule. I emailed the writer about my experience. He responded back that he receives at least 2 emails a week. I spoke with several other real estate agents that had the same thing happen to them who posted on Yelp.
Thinking of signing up? PLEASE call me or the other agents on this forum who can tell you our experiences. SetSchedule is not a legitimate service and they will take your money and disappear. I am a Realtor in San Jose CA.
yuef1
12/12/18
I downloaded its app from our company email. Once I installed the app, I receive tons of notification of leads reminder per day. I paid for 6 leads. All fake leads except 1 lead that woman was in a hurry to tell me she is not interested to hire an agent. Not only did I wasted my valuable time to call and email these FAKE leads. I noticed whenever I take a new lead, the setschedule representative call me immediately with crappy phone signals. But it doesnt mean anything or any valuable information they provide! And it doesn't matter whatever feedback I provided them, every time I told them no one answers or reply that lead, I never heard back from them. WHAT THE HECK IS THE POINT OF CALLING YOUR CUSTOMERS??! No complaint or survey I provided in their app had ANY feedback ever. Zero. This is a $#*!TY SCAM company. All they want is your money! You will not only waste your time and money with them! STAY AWAY!
Response from SetSchedule R., SetSchedule Representative
Did you buy an opportunity with a “verified” stamp? Unclaimed “verified” opportunities have been confirmed by our SetSchedule team as far as accuracy of the data supplied, and likeness of marketability. Relationships from these opportunities are started and maintained by the user. The referrals simply provide a more likely candidate to participate in a real estate transaction, and do not represent an introduction from SetSchedule to the user. If you find that a purchased opportunity did not meet the high standards expected from our platform, follow the link to learn how to get a refund or replacement. https://www.setschedule.com/profblog/how-to-get-a-refund/
markd582
12/8/18
After a good sales pitch I fell for SetSchedule.com appointment/lead generation program for Realtors. I paid $1700 for a promise of 12 scheduled appointments with serious home sellers over the next 6 months (now they say it is a year, but that isn't what it says in the agreement).

As part of the program I would also receive leads of those not ready to make an appointment yet, but expressed interest in selling within a 15 mile radius of my desired location. This second part is what convinced me to give them a try. Unfortunately (9 months later now) I have never received an appointment and have only received a handful of leads that were not in Milwaukee's inner city. Of those 8 leads I accepted I was only ever able to reach one, who in the end decided not to sell.

SetSchedule also has lists of other potential sellers that you can download by zip code. I downloaded all the 28 names they offered in 53132 only to find that all but 2 had already sold over the previous 12 months.

Needless to say this is a scam. I have tried calling to get a refund, but they claim to not give refunds and besides my 12 months isn't up yet (it says 6 in the agreement). They say they will increase advertising in my area to deliver their commitment, but I haven't heard anything from them since my complaints (3 months now). Now they won't even return my phone calls.

Realtors. Stay away!! This is a SCAM!

Update - Visa refused my disputed charge with them. Seems Visa only gives you 2 months to dispute a charge which doesn't work when the service has 6 months to provide their service. My dispute was within 60 days of the contract expiration. SetSchedule says they have renewed my subscription for another 6 months to try and fill their obligation. I did receive 1 appointment from them shortly after this. An elderly lady who says she never requested any services and has no intention of selling. Outside of that one bogus lead I have yet to hear anything else from them in the 3 months since the original agreement expired.
Response from SetSchedule R., SetSchedule Representative
We are sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with an opportunity, Mark D.! You can always get a refund or a replacement for an opportunity through the app. To do that, just click on the support icon located in the top right of the opportunity and select that you were unsatisfied with the referral. From there, you can decide if you would like a refund or a replacement. I have included a video link below that walks you through the process. Please feel free to reach out to us with any further questions you have at 888-222-0011 or support@setschedule.com.

I originally agreed to their system because they lied about how good it was.

By Jason C.

Great job Sue! I recommend Great job Sue! Thank you for the help Setschedule!

By Maria T.

You don't have to worry about a referral fee because you will never get a valid referral. They are just people they look up in the white pages or something. They never have any idea what I'm talking about!

By Mary Z.

This worthless program cost me over $1000 and produced NOTHING. Stay away Realtors. Might work in CA but sure doesn't work in ABQ, NM

By Mary P.

This company is a rip off. I paid for the services and leads are bs. Don't waste your money

By linda b.

These people are SCAMS! Report them to the following so that enough complaints can trigger an investigation. This will protect us all so that WE don't get in trouble with the FTC for violating DNC laws. File an official complaint on: https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/irvine/profile/real-estate-services/setschedule-1126-172013479/complaints Call the Orange County Sheriff's Department at 714-647-7000 or 949-770-6011 to file a report. As the complaints to the FTC rise, an investigation will be triggered. They can be sued and we can possibly even get a refund! Go here: https://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc Let's do this folks. Let's stop this evil company!

By Sarah M.
Questions? Get answers from the SetSchedule staff and other customers.

SetSchedule?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.