SetSchedule

SetSchedule has a consumer rating of 2.75 stars from 55 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SetSchedule also ranks 17th among Scheduling sites. The most common issues with SetSchedule are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• And at minimum give it the amount of time that my wife and I have given to it.

• Paid, and got 6 listing leads over the next 3 months.
  • Usually if I pay for the leads I don't pay a referral fee or if the leads are free I pay a referral fee.
How would you rate SetSchedule?

“Fiver Star Services, Thank you so much...”

Jack O.
1/5/20

Definitely five star service, I want to write this review and think my age it took us consultant that has been working with me diligently for three months. Allan is been nothing short of amazing...

“Are you a victim?”

jamie s.
12/13/18

Here is the information to go after SetSchedule: I SPOKE WITH THE FBI OFFICE AND WAS TOLD THAT THIS FALLS UNDER INTERNET CRIMES COMPLAINT CENTER. FILE A COMPLAINT AT: WWW.IC3.GOV ALSO ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE COMPLAINT FORM: https://www.oag.ca.gov/consumers I spoke with the attorney generals office. The more complaints will give us traction to have them look into this company. Also, you must file in CA even if you are out of state since SetSchedule is located in CA.

estate agents (29) crm system (30) great service (25) customer service (27) generation company (11) referral radar (11) research center (10) 6 months (10) schedule app (34) excellent service (11) software application (5) commission sales rep (4)
socorrol4
April 22nd, 2019
I signed in on April 3, 2019 for the silver platform and leads are not as good, why..i get leads that are rental and leases only and I was told by SSchedule that for me to get extra leads on my contract that I have to service those rental/leases and I told them that my contract says buyers and sellers and not renters. I get leads that are below $200K or $300K below, my area, the price range are way above that price. I have not receive my scheduled opportunities of 4...so far no good leads...will update this later...hoping to get something good out of this...
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Hi, Socorro. we are glad that you brought this to our attention! We are always looking to improve the quality of our product! If you are unsatisfied with a lead that you have purchased, you can get a full refund through the app. When you go to the opportunity in our app, select the support icon, you can select that you are unsatisfied from the drop-down menu and receive a refund or a replacement opportunity. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at support@setschedule.com or 888-222-0011 if you have any further questions or concerns!
johnm3908
December 13th, 2019
Absolutely good system as an assistant to one of the top local Los Angeles agent second say that this technology allowed me to better track our business and I was able to schedule more appointments for my boss on a regular basis. Danny and I went through several different training classes with SetSchedule and it helped a lot .
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
We appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. :)
I would love to direct you to SetSchedule YouTube channel ( YouTube.com/setschedule ) to view the Meet The Agent series. We recently uploaded new videos from Setschedule’s successful agents who share their advice, ideas and recommendation to success in real estate. Please hit the subscribe button when you visit our YouTube channel to ensure you get notified with out latest videos!
garyd472
November 13th, 2019
I joined setschedule about four months ago, I am genuinely delighted by the relationship with the company and I can assure any reader that I was not compensated to put anything online (feel free to DM me). I recommend that agents that either have any experience with online lead management, or genuinely have an interest in growing their business outside of the sphere of their immediate influence to give this thing a shot. It works for me I was able to put two deals under contract.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thanks for the awesome review!
jacko111
January 5th, 2020
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thanks for the feedback Jack! We are happy to be of service.
sunnya14
December 4th, 2019
I have try setschedule bout for 3 month I have paid for leads if is no good I can return it get money back or get 2nd one for free my point is dont matter leads are fake 95% of the time no email address ever bout 80% of the phone number is none working 65% of the time name is incorrect as well means they getting these info from yellow pages or some other public records stay away. Try FB to generate leads watch YouTube video to learn how to generate leads... stay away from set schedule........... it is a scam
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
We’re sorry to hear about your disappointment with the leads, Sunny!
Our Users get the best results through consistent use over a long period of time. By building a pipeline of prospective customers be sure that you remain vigilant in follow through and follow up. By keeping the lines of communication open and constant you may be the agent they choose to help with their real estate transaction.

We would like to discuss what occurred. We unfortunately do not have an account associated with this name. Please contact your dedicated agent success consultant or email support@setschedule.com. If you do not know who your agent success consultant is, please feel free to email us at support@setschedule.com and we would be happy to connect you with the correct department.
farhanam3
February 11th, 2020
Our brokerage have use this technology for seven months. I was going to put a borderline for star ranking but at the end of the day, judging by the lead themselves does no justice. The overall technology and the success partners that we have been working with some training and webinars make it absolutely 5 star company.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Farhana, Thank you for your review.
aiontyh
February 11th, 2020
A friend of mine turned me on to the app for the open house feature. I use it all the time. Great resource, when you've a down day and need help marketing or building a new relationships. And my personal experience has been generally excellent and i anticipate utilizing the system and keep on seeing how it improves.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Aionty, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you are enjoying the Open House feature.
lourd1
January 18th, 2020
I would recommend the service just for the fact that I'm able to take over 20 leads a day. The conversion rate currently stands in about 5% and I am absolutely convinced that I'll be able to put seven transactions on the contract. Love it
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Lour, that is great news! Thank you for sharing your experience.
tabethab2
January 22nd, 2020
Setschedule was recommended by my broker initially, our office downloaded the application and we had about 15 agents using the application to find leads in the Miami Beach area. The research center allowed us to find alternative phone numbers for the leads and things to dad were able to convert couple of transactions
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thank you for your feedback Tabetha!
jamies248
December 13th, 2018
• Updated review
Here is the information to go after SetSchedule:
WWW.IC3.GOV
ALSO ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE COMPLAINT FORM:

SetSchedule R.
Thank you for posting a review. We’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to us at support@setschedule.com or 888-222-0011.
RUN DON'T WALK FROM THIS CO.
August 20th, 2018
• Previous review
I signed up with SetSchedule on January 19, 2018 and purchased their "gold" membership which is supposed to provide me with 8 listing appointments within six months. After three months of calling and emailing SetSchedue to check in as to when I would have appointments scheduled for me, I finally got an appointment that SetSchedule made.
When I called to confirm the appointment, the elderly lady said she was not considering selling her house and was very upset and told me she planned on dying in her home.
I emailed SetSchedule that this was not a viable lead. They NEVER responded to my inquiries about why this elderly women was scheduled to meet me when it was clear she did not set this appointment.

SetSchedule did not meet their contract obligations with me. I signed a contract to be provided a service which did not happen. Each time I called, I was greeted by their call center which is located out of the country. They would listen to my concerns and tell me that it has been escalated and that someone would get back to me.
There is an updated article from Inman News written April 2018 about SetSchedule. I emailed the writer about my experience. He responded back that he receives at least 2 emails a week. I spoke with several other real estate agents that had the same thing happen to them who posted on Yelp.
Thinking of signing up? PLEASE call me or the other agents on this forum who can tell you our experiences. SetSchedule is not a legitimate service and they will take your money and disappear. I am a Realtor in San Jose CA.
jeromya3
November 20th, 2019
Recommended, worth a try. I know some agents may have different experience than mine and yes, I had to work the leads for quite some time but I was able to bring over $20,000 in commissions from three different listings. I personally work the Dallas Fort Worth area.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
That's amazing, Jeromy! We look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. :)
herberts56
December 5th, 2019
They replace older fashion with a new and native spirit.The technology to compete with thousands of company from different cities captivates general customers.Their structural characteristics pose strong atmosphere to boost among companies.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thanks so much for your positive feedback and good vibes!
pnn
January 11th, 2020
Good mobile application. I like the open house function and use it the most.Thank you so much for this great application.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thank you for your review.
davids3089
January 1st, 2020
The research center is pretty cool. It is great and I'm able to add additional information for leads us from public market information.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Hi David! Thanks for the review.
jacobh182
November 13th, 2019
Makes sense to use. I'll give it the positive ranking the service deserves. Not always easy but worth it. Worth the download with the try. Good way to grow the RE agency business.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thanks so much for your positive feedback
tomic5
December 5th, 2019
Setschedule is a prime mover in real estate.They emphasize bonding between buyer and seller.Their exemplary contibution is revolutionary.The company customizes form of business mood.They intellectualises things and stuffs with 'Artificial Intelligence' which leads to pro real estate business.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, Tomi.

nathanielm84
November 8th, 2019
We highly recommend trying the system. And at minimum give it the amount of time that my wife and I have given to it. Six months and 82 leads taken. We also, religiously use the CRM. Makes sense
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thank you for your feedback. :)
kims746
November 18th, 2019
Be careful of what you may be signing up for. They do not give you the full story when talking to you. The free signup is only free if you don't use it. Once you sign up you have to pay a fee to get a lead and then pay a referral fee if it goes to closing. The 20% referral fee upon closing I was aware of and okay with, it's the other fees that I was not aware of and not willing to pay in addition to the referral fee.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
We value your business and regret that you were dissatisfied, Kim. Below is a link to Setschedule’s membership plans which will give you light on the true benefits of having a Starter/Free user account. https://www.setschedule.com/pricing/
Please note that one of Starter/Free user’s features is having access to the SetSchedule Research Center which will help you get the information you need to enhance your interaction with potential clients.
If you want to know more of our features please follow this link: https://www.setschedule.com/product/

I would also love to direct you to SetSchedule YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/setschedule) to view the Meet The Agent series. We recently uploaded new videos from Setschedule’s successful agents who share their advice, ideas and recommendation to success in real estate. Please hit the subscribe button when you visit our YouTube channel to ensure you get notified with out latest videos!
shaihank
November 20th, 2019
• Updated review
Setschedule helped me a lot. It provides me what i need. keep up the tech development. You have found a lifelong customer. I had a great experience with this company... Very good service.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thank you for your positive feedback! :)
I've seen forever very good services.
October 13th, 2019
• Previous review
Very friendly , good and nice experience. They have provide me the best of lead that i forever very good . I really happy to work with and thank's for provide me the good leads.
johnm3221
August 25th, 2019
Five star, love the technology and the CRM. I religiously manage all of my follow-ups and temperature for all of the leads. I have generated 30 leads just from the last open house that I open with my assistant. And notifications are cool and it's easy for me to be able to know when I have a new visitor.
rutho39
July 9th, 2019
I just love the clients relations management software, absolutely intuitive and to top it all off it's free. Considering the fact I can upload my database for free and create drip campaigns for free there's nothing else left for me but to say that this is a great system and to give it good review.
sarahs846
August 1st, 2019
The company is run efficiently and professionally, and as I have experienced it, on time and on budget, and always with a responsive, can-do attitude. I would highly recommend working with this company.
lorif130
December 30th, 2018
They said they would lower the fee for me to $500 then charged me $750. Told me they do not offer refunds and kept apologizing. To this day I have not received one lead in my area. I was told when I called that they don't specify areas just a radius. Regardless I have gotten nothing viable. The One lead they gave me when I called said she did not want to seller her home and did not know why I was calling. They promised me leads and closings and took my money with no leads in return. Still waiting for my leads and it's been 16 months.

Tip for consumers: Save your money and do not give it to this company.

Hi, Lori f..
Thank you for bringing this to our attention! If you are unsatisfied with a lead that you have purchased, you can get a refund via the app. Just login to the app and under the support icon you can select “I’m unsatisfied with a referral” for a full refund. A link to a video going over the process is below. Please feel to reach out at support@setschedule.com or 888-222-0011 if you need any further help!
johnd2497
August 19th, 2019
They send bad leads, despite their promises, and once they get your money they will send you poor leads and wont offer a refund. The good reviews on here is ALMOST CERTAINLY employees who they pay to rate highly. Please do no purchase, and go to other services.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
We are sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with an opportunity, John! You can always get a refund or a replacement for that opportunity through the app. To do that, just click on the support icon located in the top right of the opportunity and select that you were unsatisfied with the referral. From there, you can decide if you would like a refund or a replacement. I have included a video link below that walks you through the process. Please feel free to reach out to us with any further questions you have at 888-222-0011 or support@setschedule.com.
sarahk263
December 24th, 2018
• Updated review
If SetSchedule has breached its contract with you, please file a complaint with the California Department of Real Estate, which holds the license for SetSchedule. Per the Attorney General's website: "If your complaint is not against a business that is regulated by another agency, then you may file a complaint with the Attorney General's Office." SetSchedule is regulated by the CA Department of Real Estate.
SetSchedule R.
Hello Sarah K., thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation. If you wouldn't mind giving us a call at (888) 222-0011 at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business!
STAY AWAY!!!!!
November 27th, 2018
• Previous review
I signed a 6-month contract with SetSchedule, which ended on August 21st. I was promised/contracted for 10 seller appointments and received 4. One was an 80+ year old lady whose nephew was her realtor and who had no idea why I showed up on her doorstep. Another was a 70+ year old who lived in an apartment and had nothing to sell.

I contacted the company to get a refund because they were in breach of contract. Left several messages and it took weeks for someone to get back to me. I finally spoke with a manager and was told that I would not get a refund because there was nothing in the contract that entitled me to a refund, even though they admitted that they only gave me 4 leads. I have filed complaints with the BBB and the Attorney General of California in an effort to get my money back, to no avail. I also reached out to the Inman author, who has also received several complaints.

A legitimate, customer-driven company will do everything it can to resolve issues and make sure its customers are happy. Not SetSchedule. They took $1,850 and provided nothing in return. Don't waste your money. If you've had a bad experience with this company, please file a complaint with the Califonia Department of Real Estate, the Federal Trade Commission, and the CA AG's office.

If you have had a similar experience, please contact me.

I originally agreed to their system because they lied about how good it was.

By Jason C.