SetSchedule

SetSchedule has a consumer rating of 2.6 stars from 105 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SetSchedule also ranks 5th among Scheduling sites. The most common issues with SetSchedule are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 36.5%

• And at minimum give it the amount of time that my wife and I have given to it.
  • This is absolutely the most economical and user-friendly approach to growing the business of real estate.

• Promised 100 leads in 1 year, 3 months in and only 4 junk leads.
  • Usually if I pay for the leads I don't pay a referral fee or if the leads are free I pay a referral fee.
How would you rate SetSchedule?

“Fiver Star Services, Thank you so much setschedule.”

Jack O.
1/5/20

Definitely five star service, I want to write this review and think my age it took us consultant that has been working with me diligently for three months. Allan is been nothing short of amazing...

“Absolutely STAY AWAY from this company. Complete scam and waste of money.”

Robert W.
8/31/20

I wish I would have read and believed some of the bad reviews here before wasting nearly $1,600 with them. After 6 weeks on the platform, I've received absolutely NOTHING. Not a single viable opportunity. Not a single valid referral. The information they provided for my local market was currently active, pending or just sold listings - and these were supposed to be potential sellers/listings! One star is actually about 5 too many for this complete scam of a company.

3 months (5) referral fee (7) 6 months (6) estate agent (7) time (33) customer service (6) attorney general (6) 2 months (4) refund (19) sales pitch (3) 4 months (3) real estate (18)
robertw2015
August 31st, 2020
Hello, Robert.

We are sorry that your previous experience did not meet your expectations.

We request anyone considering partnering with SetSchedule to commit at least 1 year to the program. Given the process for locating and converting prospects can be months, which might not even include the amount of time it takes to finalize a real estate transaction, we believe that a minimum of 1 year is necessary to truly maximize a partnership and evaluate its potential.

We transferred your concern to one of our Agent Success Consultants and they should reach out to you as soon as possible to guide you in optimizing your membership and help you with any other concerns.

If you need any other assistance in the meantime, below is a link to our Help Center that will help you step by step on how to do things within the app.

geraldw180
August 8th, 2020
These slime balls conned me out of $750 and failed to deliver anything. Promised verified Real Estate leads and when it turned out that was not true, what they offered was replacement leads... I bought that for a couple of "replacements" which also turned out to be dead ends... requested a refund, but as you could guess, not going to happen. Fair warning, these people will take your hard earned $ and will deliver absolutely NOTHING! Run away as fast as possible.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE !!!!

Hi Gerald,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with us.

Regarding the leads, the Master Subscription Agreement states:

11.4. Disclaimer of guarantee. Although SetSchedule will make every effort to confirm the capacity and willingness of prospective clients to enter into contracts or transactions using the SetSchedule services, SetSchedule makes no guarantee that a real estate transaction will be consummated as a result of a lead.

Please follow this link below for further details.

We transferred your issue to one of our Agent Success Consultants who will reach out to you. If you need any other assistance in the meantime, below is a link to our Help Center that takes you step by step on how to do things within the app.

kevinn283
June 17th, 2020
The first lead was someone who bought a house a month prior to me joining 6 weeks ago the others had not ever expressed a desire to sell/buy anything. Buyer said she remembered being cold call by someone but never said she wanted to buy anything. In general what they provide are expired listing and cold I mean really cold leads. Also there customer service departments does not respond to service requests. Black hole for your money.

Tip for consumers: Do not be Used by this company

Hi Kevin,

We would love to assist you further with your concern however we are unable to pull up an account with accepted leads under your name.

Please feel free to email us at support@setschedule.com and we would be happy to connect you with the correct department. For the meantime, please follow the link below to learn how to get a refund or replacement. https://www.setschedule.com/profblog/how-to-get-a-refund/
jacko111
January 5th, 2020
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thanks for the feedback Jack! We are happy to be of service.
lourd1
January 18th, 2020
I would recommend the service just for the fact that I'm able to take over 20 leads a day. The conversion rate currently stands in about 5% and I am absolutely convinced that I'll be able to put seven transactions on the contract. Love it
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Lour, that is great news! Thank you for sharing your experience.
mds134
August 31st, 2020
Very easy to use at setschedule services. I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assessment. Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond. In all the cases I tried something was missing But setschedule nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable. I am so happy to using their services
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thank you for your review! We always strive to keep our clients happy!
dennisl278
June 23rd, 2020
I received 6 "leads" in the first 4 months. 3 had fake address or phone number, 2 had no idea why I would call them and were not happy about the call and 1 had no intention of selling anytime in the foreseeable future. The monthly call with the company rep seems to have the same word track every time. "We'll have our team get right on this" and "you should have results soon". Just smells like baloney. Probably getting close to small claims court time. They have great excuses, but can't deliver.
Hi Dennis,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations.

For leads that did not meet your expectations, you can get a full refund through the app. When you go to the opportunity in our app, select the support icon, you can select that you are unsatisfied from the drop-down menu and receive a refund or a replacement opportunity. Follow the link to learn how to get a refund or replacement. https://www.setschedule.com/profblog/how-to-get-a-refund/

Please allow us to discuss the situation further and hopefully come up with an agreeable resolution.

I already transferred your concern to one of our Agent Success Consultants and they should reach out to you as soon as possible.

pnn
January 11th, 2020
Good mobile application. I like the open house function and use it the most. Thank you so much for this great application.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thank you for your review.
jimm1415
September 4th, 2020
After taking the slick salesman's call I looked at reviews. I was silly to believe his pitch that "things have changed", which turns out not to be the case. After months of getting bogus "Verified Leads" for trailer house buyers (Florida Realtors are not allowed by law to sell trailer houses) and people that had no idea why I was calling and had no interest in buying a home, I'm giving up hope of recouping any benefit for my $1,6000 investment. ABSOLUTE RIP OFF
Hi, Jim.

We are sorry that your previous experience did not meet your expectations.

SetSchedule aggregates the leads from a variety of lead sources (please click below for more information on SetSchedule's lead partners).

chrisr774
April 6th, 2020
I have been with them for a year and not one lead ever turned into a client. Most leads had no idea how I got their information. I think they buy old leads that no one wants and sells them to us. I was also automatically charged for another year without my permission and they said I can only talk to their legal department. I have tried several times and no one has ever gotten back to me. This company is deceptive and Do Not Recommend using them.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
We’re sorry to hear about your disappointment and would like to discuss what occurred. We will be needing more information from you in order to pull up your account. Please give us a call at 888-222-0011 or email us at support@setschedule.com at your earliest convenience.
johnm3908
December 13th, 2019
Absolutely good system as an assistant to one of the top local Los Angeles agent second say that this technology allowed me to better track our business and I was able to schedule more appointments for my boss on a regular basis. Danny and I went through several different training classes with SetSchedule and it helped a lot.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
We appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.:)
I would love to direct you to SetSchedule YouTube channel ( YouTube.com/setschedule) to view the Meet The Agent series. We recently uploaded new videos from Setschedule’s successful agents who share their advice, ideas and recommendation to success in real estate. Please hit the subscribe button when you visit our YouTube channel to ensure you get notified with out latest videos!
cyndieg
August 7th, 2020
Customer service is horrible. After 4 months I finally go to talk to someone. Then the conversation went from bad to worst. He could not tell me about my territory because he did California. Leads will not go automatically into my crm and since I could never get anyone to talk to me, I could not figure out how to do it. The leads I called were all really bad. Either bad number, no answer, or if I connected, they did not want to buy.
Hi Cyndie,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to apologize for your experience and sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with us.

We understand how internet leads can be frustrating for even the most seasoned real estate agents to work. For leads that you are unsatisfied with, you can get also get a full refund or replacement of bad leads through the app. When you go to the opportunity in our app, select the support icon, you can select that you are unsatisfied from the drop-down menu and receive a refund or a replacement opportunity. Follow the link to learn how to get a refund or replacement. https://www.setschedule.com/profblog/how-to-get-a-refund/

Also, we'll be happy to help connect you to the correct department anytime you need assistance. Please feel free to email us at support@setschedule.com anytime. For this specific concern though, I already shared the details to one of our Agent Success Consultants and they should reach out to you as soon as possible.

If you need any other assistance in the meantime, below is a link to our Help Center that takes you step by step on how to do things within the app subscribe.

bethd152
March 4th, 2020
I paid close to $1500 in the fall of 2019 for supposedly good leads. This was a complete waste of both my time and money. I did the onboarding, downloaded the app and called the leads. As of March 2020, I haven't received one good lead. The ones I do call say they haven't requested any information, don't know what I am talking about, etc. This company has a good sales pitch but realtors beware. Save your time and money when they call.
While they replied they have sent me over a hundred leads the actual is shown in the photo. All of which were bogus.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Hi, Beth. I checked your account and it shows that you just accepted 7 opportunities out of the 100 Leads that you purchased. We can appreciate your disappointment that these leads didn't work out for you, but the good news is we have lots more leads you can work through to find your next transaction!

I already transferred your concern to one of our Agent Success Consultants and they should reach out to you as soon as possible to teach you the best practices, maximizing your membership and different ways in using the app. If you need any other assistance in the meantime, below is a link to our Help Center that takes you step by step on how to do things within the app.

mandyc115
September 10th, 2020
I started using Setscheudle some years ago, initially as a beginner, and now fully committed. I haven't looked back. For a small business owner, it is perfect and new things are coming on board all the time. The best thing is the customer service, if you do have a query, they are very responsive and the outcome is positive. You feel like you are working together to get things right.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review. We’re glad you felt you are satisfied with our services. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.
michaelb4271
May 14th, 2020
Leads are garbage, so called confirmed appointments are not true. Customer service is some of the worst I've experienced. Good luck trying to get a billing issue resolved. The billing dept must be in a cave with no power or telephones because apparently no one has a number for them. Don't waste your money or sanity on SetSchedule.
Hi Michael,

We value your business and we are sorry to hear your intent to discontinue your membership. We’d like to discuss your experience in detail to see how we can improve our process.

We have transferred your concern to one of our Agent Success Consultants who should reach out to you as soon as possible.

clarksonv
September 13th, 2020
I absolutely love this setscheudle software, it is so easy to use. Customers can schedule any appointment online and I can have it assigned to the technician of my choice automatically depending on the choice. Customers can cancel, and reschedule there appointments and leads all through a link that is sent to them via text and email! Doesn't get better than that, I don't even have a receptionist anymore.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thank you for your review! We are really glad that you like our product. Your support and voice are very important to us.
nathanc188
February 12th, 2020
Leads are very old and most leads have already spoken to several other agents through set schedule. I should have read all the negative reviews before signing up for a year which they say is non refundable once you sign up. Very unhappy with SetSchedule!
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thank you for your feedback. Internet leads can be frustrating for even the most seasoned real estate agents to work. SetSchedule aggregates leads from a variety of lead sources (please click below for more information on SetSchedule's lead partners).

I transferred your concern to one of our Agent Success Consultants and they should reach out to you as soon as possible to teach you the best practices in maximizing your membership. If you need any other assistance in the meantime, below is a link to our Help Center that takes you step by step on how to do things within the app.

gregr437
June 17th, 2020
You would think after 37 years in the Real Estate business I would be smart enough to stop throwing away my money on companies that don't deliver what you paid them for. NOPE! I DID IT AGAIN. We all need to band together and get the word out in your area to stay away from the company. Promised 100 leads in 1 year, 3 months in and only 4 junk leads. If you see a positive review it mush be a mistake. Check out the BBB and you will see 173 claims in the last 3 years. I put a system wide message to all of the agents in my area.
Hi Greg,

It’s important to us that our members are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue immediately.

If you are unsatisfied with a lead that you have purchased, you can get a full refund through the app. When you go to the opportunity in our app, select the support icon, you can select that you are unsatisfied from the drop-down menu and receive a refund or a replacement opportunity. Follow the link to learn how to get a refund or replacement. https://www.setschedule.com/profblog/how-to-get-a-refund/

johnk1855
April 5th, 2020
Failed To Fulfill Their Promises
SetSchedule promises nine (9) listing appointments in a year for $1,800, but I received only one (1).

They also provide "exclusive" Buyer or Seller Leads - some free, others you have to purchase. Almost every person I called had already been called by many other agents and was angry.

I signed up for only one year and called them to tell them I would not renew. The result? They charged me $1,841 for an "automatic renewal" for another year. And they gave me the run around when I wanted to cancel.

I filed a complaint with my bank and they are looking into this.
Hi, John.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I reviewed your account and here's what I found:

Your account is under your Partner Harry C. I reviewed this account and found that there are (3) accepted. (2) declined. (9) offered - timed out Appointment.
I transferred your concern to your Agent Success Consultant and the should reach ot to you as soon as possible. If you need any other assistance in the meantime, below is a link to our Help Center that takes you step by step on how to do things within the app.

katieb338
May 2nd, 2020
Not only is this a scam MOST OF THE 5 star reviews are too! Let me see closes from true 5 star reviews with original lead. They can't do it because it is not real. Ask to talk with the title company or attorneys that closed these deals, they give some bs run around. As to speak With the leads and realtor brokers NOTHING! Just crickets... but they will stop calling if you ask questions like this. The was to close you, not help you with real leads, you want business start networking or go door knocking!
Dear Katie,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry that your experience did not match your expectations.

We have over 20,000 active members all around the country and having mixed positive and negative reviews has helped us improve our services for the better.

Please allow us the opportunity to turn your experience around. We already transferred your concern to one of our Agent Success Consultants and they should reach out to you as soon as possible and discuss ways on how you can make the most out of your SetSchedule journey.

leonardc177
August 24th, 2020
I had two separate appointments they scheduled with me that they first didn't keep and second was very late for. Then their rep just thought it was a laughing matter! Any company with the name "setschedule" should never miss or be late for their own presentation! I will never use nor recommend this company to anyone!
Hello, Leonard.

To help you optimize your membership we will have our Agent Success Consultant reach out to you. They would also assist you with any pending issues you might have.

If you need any other assistance in the meantime, below is a link to our Help Center that will help you step by step of how to do things within the app.

davids3089
January 1st, 2020
The research center is pretty cool. It is great and I'm able to add additional information for leads us from public market information.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Hi David! Thanks for the review.
sandrap648
July 25th, 2020
I have talked with people at SetSchedule time and time again about the aging leads, most of whom I find have already purchased months ago or have absolutely no interest in purchasing or selling a home. I have no idea where they are digging these up, but I'm extremely dissatisfied. Additionally, I have talked with customer service about the very limited use of the website. There is really no efficient way to track anything. You have to go into each lead one at a time to see what notes you have, and there is no way to sort by anything. Finally, I have become frustrated and told SetSchedule to cancel my Auto Renewal, which will occur in October 2020. They have literally TURNED OFF all leads on my Dashboard, essentially cutting me off a month ago when I told them I will not renew. This is criminal, and I now plan to figure out how I can take legal action.
Hi Sandra,

We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our members. We'll make sure to coordinate with the team to investigate and will get back to you with an update.

SetSchedule aggregates leads from a variety of lead sources. Please click on below link to learn more about SetSchedule's vendors.

For bad leads, you can always get a refund or a replacement for that opportunity through the app. To do that, just click on the support icon located at the top right of the opportunity and select that you were unsatisfied with the referral. From there, you can decide if you would like a refund or a replacement. I have included a video link below that walks you through the process. https://www.setschedule.com/profblog/how-to-get-a-refund/

Here are also links on how to sort and filter leads in the My Opportunities page in case they may be helpful:

Please feel free to reach out to your dedicated agent success consultant or email us at support@setschedule.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.
tomg522
August 16th, 2020
Over 20 years in the business -- all of the leads I have received have been below par to say the least. The "Team" sends out the same generic response when you are dissatisfied with your leads. No follow thru --
Light your money on fire before falling for their line of BS -- at least you can stay warm
Shame on me!
Hi, Tom.

We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience with us and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies.

If you are unsatisfied with a lead that you have purchased, you can get a full refund through the app. When you go to the opportunity in our app, select the support icon, you can select that you are unsatisfied from the drop-down menu, and receive a refund or a replacement opportunity. Follow the link to learn how to get a refund or replacement.

We would love to help you further, but we are unable to pull up an account with accepted leads under your name. If you can reach out to us at support@setschedule.com, we would be happy to connect you with your dedicated Agent Success Consultant to assist you with your lead concerns.

michaell2136
March 4th, 2020
They promise the moon. Verified leads... real appointments. Interested potential clients... but what you get are bad names with no interest at all. Do not waste your money nor your time
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Hi, Michael. We would love to assist you regarding your concern. However, we will be needing more information to get into your account. Please contact our Support team at support@setschedule.com or 888-222-0011 at your earliest convenience.

I originally agreed to their system because they lied about how good it was.

By Jason C.