SetSchedule

SetSchedule has a consumer rating of 2.57 stars from 54 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SetSchedule also ranks 17th among Scheduling sites. The most common issues with SetSchedule are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• And at minimum give it the amount of time that my wife and I have given to it.

• Paid, and got 6 listing leads over the next 3 months.
  • Usually if I pay for the leads I don't pay a referral fee or if the leads are free I pay a referral fee.
How would you rate SetSchedule?

“Fiver Star Services, Thank you so much...”

Jack O.
1/5/20

Definitely five star service, I want to write this review and think my age it took us consultant that has been working with me diligently for three months. Allan is been nothing short of amazing...

“Worst lead generating company I've used in 10...”

Karen K.
11/13/19

All the leads are 80 year old people who don't even own a computer and have lived in the house their whole lives and will stay there until they die. When I ask if they are interested in selling they all say no! Usually if I pay for the leads I don't pay a referral fee or if the leads are free I pay a referral fee. In this case they wan't you to pay for leads and a referral fee. They made me pay in advance for a year promising verified leads and won't let you cancel. I received one set appointment and couldn't call. When I arrived they said that was a previous owner and they had lived there several years. All the positive reviews are bad grammer because they are from people who work for the company or are paid to leave good reviews.

estate agents (29) crm system (30) great service (25) customer service (27) generation company (11) referral radar (11) research center (10) 6 months (10) schedule app (34) excellent service (11) software application (5) commission sales rep (4)
aiontyh
February 11th, 2020
A friend of mine turned me on to the app for the open house feature. I use it all the time. Great resource, when you've a down day and need help marketing or building a new relationships. And my personal experience has been generally excellent and i anticipate utilizing the system and keep on seeing how it improves.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Aionty, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you are enjoying the Open House feature.
jacko111
January 5th, 2020
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thanks for the feedback Jack! We are happy to be of service.
lourd1
January 18th, 2020
I would recommend the service just for the fact that I'm able to take over 20 leads a day. The conversion rate currently stands in about 5% and I am absolutely convinced that I'll be able to put seven transactions on the contract. Love it
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Lour, that is great news! Thank you for sharing your experience.
johnm3908
December 13th, 2019
Absolutely good system as an assistant to one of the top local Los Angeles agent second say that this technology allowed me to better track our business and I was able to schedule more appointments for my boss on a regular basis. Danny and I went through several different training classes with SetSchedule and it helped a lot .
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
We appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. :)
I would love to direct you to SetSchedule YouTube channel ( YouTube.com/setschedule ) to view the Meet The Agent series. We recently uploaded new videos from Setschedule’s successful agents who share their advice, ideas and recommendation to success in real estate. Please hit the subscribe button when you visit our YouTube channel to ensure you get notified with out latest videos!
pnn
January 11th, 2020
Good mobile application. I like the open house function and use it the most.Thank you so much for this great application.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thank you for your review.
sunnya14
December 4th, 2019
I have try setschedule bout for 3 month I have paid for leads if is no good I can return it get money back or get 2nd one for free my point is dont matter leads are fake 95% of the time no email address ever bout 80% of the phone number is none working 65% of the time name is incorrect as well means they getting these info from yellow pages or some other public records stay away. Try FB to generate leads watch YouTube video to learn how to generate leads... stay away from set schedule........... it is a scam
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
We’re sorry to hear about your disappointment with the leads, Sunny!
Our Users get the best results through consistent use over a long period of time. By building a pipeline of prospective customers be sure that you remain vigilant in follow through and follow up. By keeping the lines of communication open and constant you may be the agent they choose to help with their real estate transaction.
If you are unsatisfied with a lead that you have purchased, you can get a refund via the app. Just login to the app and under the support icon you can select “I’m unsatisfied with a referral” for a full refund. A link to a video going over the process is below. Please feel to reach out at support@setschedule.com or 888-222-0011 if you need any further help!

We would like to discuss what occurred. We unfortunately do not have an account associated with this name. Please contact your dedicated agent success consultant or email support@setschedule.com. If you do not know who your agent success consultant is, please feel free to email us at support@setschedule.com and we would be happy to connect you with the correct department.
davids3089
January 1st, 2020
The research center is pretty cool. It is great and I'm able to add additional information for leads us from public market information.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Hi David! Thanks for the review.
garyd472
November 13th, 2019
I joined setschedule about four months ago, I am genuinely delighted by the relationship with the company and I can assure any reader that I was not compensated to put anything online (feel free to DM me). I recommend that agents that either have any experience with online lead management, or genuinely have an interest in growing their business outside of the sphere of their immediate influence to give this thing a shot. It works for me I was able to put two deals under contract.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thanks for the awesome review!
herberts56
December 5th, 2019
They replace older fashion with a new and native spirit.The technology to compete with thousands of company from different cities captivates general customers.Their structural characteristics pose strong atmosphere to boost among companies.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thanks so much for your positive feedback and good vibes!
tomic5
December 5th, 2019
Setschedule is a prime mover in real estate.They emphasize bonding between buyer and seller.Their exemplary contibution is revolutionary.The company customizes form of business mood.They intellectualises things and stuffs with 'Artificial Intelligence' which leads to pro real estate business.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, Tomi.

jeromya3
November 20th, 2019
Recommended, worth a try. I know some agents may have different experience than mine and yes, I had to work the leads for quite some time but I was able to bring over $20,000 in commissions from three different listings. I personally work the Dallas Fort Worth area.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
That's amazing, Jeromy! We look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. :)
shaihank
November 20th, 2019
• Updated review
Setschedule helped me a lot. It provides me what i need. keep up the tech development. You have found a lifelong customer. I had a great experience with this company... Very good service.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thank you for your positive feedback! :)
I've seen forever very good services.
October 13th, 2019
• Previous review
Very friendly , good and nice experience. They have provide me the best of lead that i forever very good . I really happy to work with and thank's for provide me the good leads.
jacobh182
November 13th, 2019
Makes sense to use. I'll give it the positive ranking the service deserves. Not always easy but worth it. Worth the download with the try. Good way to grow the RE agency business.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thanks so much for your positive feedback
kims746
November 18th, 2019
Be careful of what you may be signing up for. They do not give you the full story when talking to you. The free signup is only free if you don't use it. Once you sign up you have to pay a fee to get a lead and then pay a referral fee if it goes to closing. The 20% referral fee upon closing I was aware of and okay with, it's the other fees that I was not aware of and not willing to pay in addition to the referral fee.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
We value your business and regret that you were dissatisfied, Kim. Below is a link to Setschedule’s membership plans which will give you light on the true benefits of having a Starter/Free user account. https://www.setschedule.com/pricing/
Please note that one of Starter/Free user’s features is having access to the SetSchedule Research Center which will help you get the information you need to enhance your interaction with potential clients.
If you want to know more of our features please follow this link: https://www.setschedule.com/product/

I would also love to direct you to SetSchedule YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/setschedule) to view the Meet The Agent series. We recently uploaded new videos from Setschedule’s successful agents who share their advice, ideas and recommendation to success in real estate. Please hit the subscribe button when you visit our YouTube channel to ensure you get notified with out latest videos!
nathanielm84
November 8th, 2019
We highly recommend trying the system. And at minimum give it the amount of time that my wife and I have given to it. Six months and 82 leads taken. We also, religiously use the CRM. Makes sense
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thank you for your feedback. :)
robh368
November 12th, 2019
In 10 months I have not had one qualified lead or scheduled appointment. Do not waste your time or money.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
It’s important to us that our members are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue immediately.

If you give us a chance, we are intent on making this right and hope you will allow us to speak with you to discuss the situation.
I already transferred your concern to one of our Agent Success Consultants and they should reach out to you as soon as possible.

johnm3221
August 25th, 2019
Five star, love the technology and the CRM. I religiously manage all of my follow-ups and temperature for all of the leads. I have generated 30 leads just from the last open house that I open with my assistant. And notifications are cool and it's easy for me to be able to know when I have a new visitor.
boazj2
February 11th, 2020
Lead aggregator, $180 mo subscription fee, "lock in leads" and give up 20% of gross on closed deals. Claimed a lead to close conversion rate of 6%+ nationwide... Be careful of companies that overpromise! Tried to compare to Zillow to SetSchedule but with Zillow taking 30% of gross commission referrals. I passed...You could hear it was a call chop with multiple calls going on in background. Anyone see Wolfe of Wall Street
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Boaz, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We do have a variety of different programs available, but we understand that the premium program may not meet your current needs. You are always welcome to use the suite of free tools on the SetSchedule app. Our software suite does continue to grow and expand. Feel free to check back for new updates and products and we look forward to potentially helping you in the future.
steveh1850
February 19th, 2020
All these people appear to do is research the aging population and call that a lead. In three months I received 5 leads. One lady was dead, another never answered their phone calls, emails or text. The other three had no intention of selling their homes.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Hi, Steve. We’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. If you are unsatisfied with a lead that you have purchased, you can get a refund via the app. Just login to the app and under the support icon you can select “I’m unsatisfied with a referral” for a full refund. A link to a video going over the process is below. https://www.setschedule.com/profblog/how-to-get-a-refund/

We would love to assist you more with your concern. However, we will be needing more information to pull up your account. Please email support@setschedule.com so that we can take steps to resolve your complaint.
nathanc188
February 12th, 2020
Leads are very old and most leads have already spoken to several other agents through set schedule. I should have read all the negative reviews before signing up for a year which they say is non refundable once you sign up. Very unhappy with SetSchedule!
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Thank you for your feedback. Internet leads can be frustrating for even the most seasoned real estate agents to work. SetSchedule aggregates leads from a variety of lead sources (please click below for more information on SetSchedule's lead partners).

I transferred your concern to one of our Agent Success Consultants and they should reach out to you as soon as possible to teach you the best practices in maximizing your membership. If you need any other assistance in the meantime, below is a link to our Help Center that takes you step by step on how to do things within the app.

sarahs846
August 1st, 2019
The company is run efficiently and professionally, and as I have experienced it, on time and on budget, and always with a responsive, can-do attitude. I would highly recommend working with this company.
johnd2497
August 19th, 2019
They send bad leads, despite their promises, and once they get your money they will send you poor leads and wont offer a refund. The good reviews on here is ALMOST CERTAINLY employees who they pay to rate highly. Please do no purchase, and go to other services.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
We are sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with an opportunity, John! You can always get a refund or a replacement for that opportunity through the app. To do that, just click on the support icon located in the top right of the opportunity and select that you were unsatisfied with the referral. From there, you can decide if you would like a refund or a replacement. I have included a video link below that walks you through the process. Please feel free to reach out to us with any further questions you have at 888-222-0011 or support@setschedule.com.
socorrol4
April 22nd, 2019
I signed in on April 3, 2019 for the silver platform and leads are not as good, why..i get leads that are rental and leases only and I was told by SSchedule that for me to get extra leads on my contract that I have to service those rental/leases and I told them that my contract says buyers and sellers and not renters. I get leads that are below $200K or $300K below, my area, the price range are way above that price. I have not receive my scheduled opportunities of 4...so far no good leads...will update this later...hoping to get something good out of this...
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Hi, Socorro. we are glad that you brought this to our attention! We are always looking to improve the quality of our product! If you are unsatisfied with a lead that you have purchased, you can get a full refund through the app. When you go to the opportunity in our app, select the support icon, you can select that you are unsatisfied from the drop-down menu and receive a refund or a replacement opportunity. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at support@setschedule.com or 888-222-0011 if you have any further questions or concerns!
rutho39
July 9th, 2019
I just love the clients relations management software, absolutely intuitive and to top it all off it's free. Considering the fact I can upload my database for free and create drip campaigns for free there's nothing else left for me but to say that this is a great system and to give it good review.
tonya276
January 18th, 2020
I have bought quite a few leads. No more. They are junk. Most come from homes.com and realty tracks which are all JUNK.
Customer S. – SetSchedule Rep
Tony, Thank you for your feedback. Should you not be satisfied with your lead purchases visit our help center for a step-by-step video tutorial on how to refund or replace an individual lead purchased. Keep an eye out, we do have several service providers and continually add new partnerships and leads to the platform.

I originally agreed to their system because they lied about how good it was.

By Jason C.