Review of SetSchedule

SetSchedule reviews

jamesc1249
5/19/19

Awesome experience great guy helped me a lot. Set schedule delivers a great product that's expandable if you ask for the business. I am really happy with the service.

joshuah181
5/19/19

Great service. Fast and super friendly. Everyone I have spoken with a Set schedule has been very professional. I look forward to our continued working relationship.

kennethr156
5/19/19

I had a great experience with these guys! Highly recommend to any experienced agent that is ready to meet with new leads. Thank you SetSchedule. I would recommend to anyone!!

russellp76
5/19/19

They were extremely helpful. It's my new go-to CRM, I can pull up a ton of info, and even get free leads. I purchased a number of leads too!!! SetSchedule means that I am always active! I highly recommend SetSchedule!

rhondab153
5/19/19

Always so helpful, especially in the community. Nobody better in this business far as I'm concerned. SetSchedule app was great and easy. Definitely my first choice for a set schedule!

joyb116
5/19/19

What an amazing company. Always serving our community with amazing and professional service. Fast, friendly, and able to help with all. You will not be disappointed. Thank you for your service SetSchedule! Until next time!

pamelag175
5/19/19

Very professional and friendly. These guys are the best. They are reliable and respectful. They work with everyone and try and do what they can for your business. The owners are some of the most generous people I know. I highly recommend SetSchedule Company!

deanm156
5/19/19

They have great staff and are very understanding. It was an easy process and I worked with a set schedule they walked us through everything and helped us understand what was going on. The new tech set schedule launched is amazing!

peggyt47
5/19/19

Great service, thanks for everything. Good company! and a great lead. The process is easy going, no rush at all. I am more than pleased with the treatment, I would highly recommend hiring them. Thank you!

paulinem82
5/19/19

Everyone was very friendly and extremely helpful. The Set Schedule app is super easy to use, and the best part is the leads on demand. I started with the free lead program, but I have now moved on to buy 14 or 15 leads a week! Thanks for all the help Set schedule! I would highly recommend them.

debbiet219
5/19/19

Absolutely amazing and very nice. Let's face it, a lead is a lead. but the key difference that makes set schedule great is the way I was able to get some new leads from the app. Some of the buyers were looking for foreclosure but I was able to work them and get them into a new home on the market. worth it and worth the time searching for leads.

emilyt108
5/19/19

Great company and always reliable!! I am so impressed with the service and features! My favorite and go to source is the referral radar, amazing!! Thanks to set schedule app!

carolr308
5/19/19

The staff at SetSchedule is very knowledgeable and pleasant during a time of great stress. The most organized and well out together marketing source I have ever used. The set schedule has exceeded my expectations and they keep improving! They were helpful and honest.

myeshad
5/17/19

So I was on the phone with Todd. He was giving a demo and at the end comes the pricing. I knew it was a catch. The only reason why I took the call is Todd stated we only paid at closing we would give them 20% referral fee. We rescheduled the demo for today and at the end he starts to go over pricing. He tries to close and ask me which one of the plans best suites me I say neither. I remind him of what he stated yesterday about no fee just 20% referral fee on commission. He quickly states most agent will not due the demo if they knew of the referral fee in the same breath he states my mother just walked into the lobby I gotta go. If that is not odd and scamy I don't know what is. STAY AWAY!!! Now if this is a legitimate company they should call me back offer this for free and I would update my review.

My UPDATE (5/17/19 at 3:45pm I said UPDATE my review based upon how the company is after trying it. To add insult to injury. They want me to remove my review in order to try it out for myself. I would caution anyone interested seriously. I told them it is not right and as REALTORS we have a code of ethics.

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
SetSchedule is a data and technology company. Want to know who is likely to sell, buy or rent in your farm or territory? That’s what we do. We leave the real estate work to the real estate experts. In short, we know what we are good at, and we leave the rest to the professionals, this includes nurturing, relationship building and sales closing. Still need more help? reach out to our team at 888-222-0011.
daisyg22
5/13/19

Thanks to SetSchedule and their service I was able to get back to work and provide for my team. Great service, thanks for everything SetSchedule!

felician18
5/13/19

Absolutely amazing and very nice. Everyone was very friendly and extremely helpful. SetSchedule helped my team every time. I would highly recommend them. I cannot express how grateful I am!!

lauras651
5/13/19

SetSchedule lived up to their name! They offered us a great payment plan that we could afford and we were very satisfied! Really great and good service for real estate agents looking to grow their business by using technology. I would recommend them to anyone, anytime, every time!

kellyw275
5/13/19

In what can be the most difficult time of my team, SetSchedule will be there for my team. Not only are they all super polite and helpful - but FAST!!!

maxies5
5/13/19

Very nice, easy to work with SetSchedule app. We really appreciate their quick and professional manner. Thanks again, SetSchedule!

beatricef12
5/10/19

This was my first, and hopefully last, experience with SetSchedule company. I was pleasantly surprised at how professional and helpful they were. Thank you SetSchedule!

marye404
5/10/19

Has always been available when someone in my team Needed them. Great to have them available. The Best prospects company around!

jenniferc833
5/10/19

SetSchedule is a first class company. SetSchedule app was very easy to use. They were extremely helpful in a pinch and ensured everything was taken care of in a very timely manner. The staff was both professional and helpful. I would recommend them.

amandak185
5/9/19

I would STRONGLY, STRONGLY recommend anyone in need of a new lead to call SetSchedule. The level of courteous and professional service I received was overwhelming and made a very trying experience much easier.

terrat7
5/9/19

Very responsive, professional, caring and helpful! Great communication. Great service from SetSchedule. Answers and helps as soon as possible. Very professional. I highly recommend people to do business with this company! Thank you so much for everything!

shirleyh197
5/9/19

Seriously, these guys are the best! they have the best technology for real state agent. Don't waste your time or energy calling anyone else!

Great job Sue! I recommend Great job Sue! Thank you for the help Setschedule!

By Maria T.

I was really happy for their service rate that was good for all type customer. Everything is Good for all.

By Hollins F.

Questions? Get answers from the SetSchedule staff and other customers.

8 Photos for SetSchedule