Review of SetSchedule

SetSchedule reviews

brianm833
7/22/19

Thank you SetSchedule . Best experience during a stressful time! They're a rock star and took care of everything! and very much appreciated! i am very happy to work with The SetSchedule company.

brycek14
7/22/19

Five stars for matching us with a great realtor. The agent that came to meet with us was very professional, on top of his open houses and persistent. He was able to bring us an offer and close within 45 days from listing. Thanks set schedule.

davidw1548
7/21/19

I did not work directly with Setschedule but I worked with three agents to that were introduced to me from that company and the agents were amazing, professional and courteous.

harpsj
7/21/19

I will keep this short, my best friend and I are partners and have been partners for about 12 years, this is the first time I got excited over technology. I have been working with Zillow for seven years and this technology is just a new big thing for us in our office.

thomasb573
7/21/19

Just got off the phone with the customer care representative and I had to put positive reviews I know that some may be less happy than I am but the response time and the fact that I was able to refund three of my leads without any question ask is lovely. Definitely five stars.

alexandral78
7/21/19

SetSchedule is a good company. They have a lot of resources to help me grow my business. I like working with SetSchedule clients and have really grown from their appointments and coaching. Highly recommend to any experienced agent that is ready to meet with new leads. Excellent service.

jaredb78
7/21/19

We had a great experience with SetSchedule. SetSchedule is a lead generation company. Easy to search leads and easy to refund if the leads didn't turn out well. highly recommend them.

trevory3
7/21/19

The set schedule has exceeded my expectations and they keep improving! I am so impressed with the service and features! Excellent service for customers. They have great staff and best mobile applications that help Me as a real estate agent to find my next leads from the best sources.

victorb147
7/21/19

The best research software for leads for agents. The most organized and well out together marketing source I have ever used. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!!!!

kathleenh225
7/21/19

Very good experience with SetSchedule. Extremely professional and delightful. I had a lot of questions about the process. They explained to me the step-by-step process as the representative was very patient with me. Recommend any experienced agent that is ready to meet with new Leads. Excellent service. Very courteous representative, quick response.

carlap92
7/21/19

Great people. Great understanding of people's needs. Setschedule was great company. The leads have been really reliable. I Highly recommend this company!

gregf142
7/18/19

I would recommend using the application but I would definitely put a caveat that it's extremely important to do the premium membership training as well . The premium membership is pretty cool but it's definitely not walk in the park. It requires patience and the desire to take many leads. All I can say is that I followed my agent success consultant advice as somewhere around four months and I was able to multiply by return with three sets of commissions on three transactions that I put under contract.

harlyq
7/18/19

Five stars, five stars definitely five stars hope I said it enough . My boss which is our team lead required us to use the system and after I went on several webinars I realize I was using the system wrong and this is a rockstar solid technology that helps me manage my open houses and also provide you with the pretty simple and easy to use CRM. Definitely good

nancyl370
7/18/19

The first time I've heard the name set schedule was when I was contacted by their system via text message. They offered an introduction to a real estate agent in my local market and I must say, the experience was delightful. Great agents and very speedy and efficient process. Definitely five stars.

jeremiahe6
7/17/19

Had 2 new listings in LA and 1 buyer that i have revived from setschedule. great program. i accepted 15 leads and some were better than others. worth the investment is you ask me.

damiand47
7/17/19

We've had a terrific experience with Set Schedule. While it seemed to start off a little slowly and in that time period we became VERY skeptical of the company, in the end they remained extremely persistent and made lots of positive changes. Most Importantly they have always communicated well with us and all of the efforts are really starting to pay off now on our end.

markb1273
7/17/19

Just the best promoting organization in the business. Between their lead openings, innovation and training, there is no better method to associate with financial specialists, mortgage holders and purchasers. SetSchedule has set the bar high and I have no clue how I even led business and discovered open doors before they propelled and have no enthusiasm for pushing ahead without them.

chased22
7/17/19

The company is very open to change, and ideas that make the company better, not only for the employees but for their customers.

alang226
7/17/19

BAM! Quality leads. Great ROI! And thanks to SetSchedule I lead sales for the quarter. Top salesman, right here!

henriettag5
7/17/19

We are satisfied with it. Our team members wish that our working ability day by day increases to using this type of technology. Amazing help and SetSchedule app was the only easy part of the process. They were very professional.

pamm196
7/17/19

Our team used the setschedule app for leads for about 6 months and now it is great. Easy to search leads and easy to refund if the leads did not turn out well. The system works very well. Thanks.

johnh2176
7/17/19

So excited, just got my first $7000 check for my transaction from this app. I'm not going to go into details, but in short it is very cool and very liberating to be able to use a system like this. Highly recommend.

alexs803
7/17/19

I'm actually not an agent but I was serviced bye a team of two partners that were introduced to me by this company. I must say, the engagement with these two agents Keller Williams valet was amazing. There are much more professional than the other wheels and agents I work with in the past. I had the option to request for other agents to work with me but quite frankly definition wants to contact me or just awesome. Great platform

alexanderm162
7/17/19

Definitely worth a shot, five stars, nothing but greatness. Not talking about the leads only but overall the experience with a premium services partners team. Love love love the CRM.

lindao169
7/17/19

Setschedule is a great company. I had a very good experience working with this company. Organized, fast, and efficient. I would definitely recommend using the company!

I was really happy for their service rate that was good for all type customer. Everything is Good for all.

By Hollins F.

Great job Sue! I recommend Great job Sue! Thank you for the help Setschedule!

By Maria T.

This company is a rip off. I paid for the services and leads are bs. Don't waste your money

By linda b.

Questions? Get answers from the SetSchedule staff and other customers.

16 Photos for SetSchedule