Review of SetSchedule

SetSchedule reviews

georgep345
10/15/19

The worst real estate lead service in the world. Complete scam started by a ponzi- schemer who is barred from the securities industry for life. This is the most cynical, lying business model you can imagine. They buy very old and incomplete leads from other lead services and dump them off on unsuspecting agents as if they are new, fresh and exclusive. They say they will set specific appointments for you at a premium price with clients that are " ready to buy or sell". This is the most attractive part for agents and the most cynical part for this scam. The "team" that sets the leads are a telemarking co in the Far East that set CMA appointments with the elderly and gullible or outright manufacture appointments from public record. Agent after agent has had the same result of showing up to their "set scheduled" appointment and had the home owner not have any idea what they are talking about. When this first happened to me, I was furious and demanded to speak with the person that set the appointment. I was told that my concerns were of the greatest concern to the Co. and it would be looked into. More crap from the people who sell it like gold. It happened again and again. Their daily leads are not any better. I wasted my time with 100 and these were my results after hours-and hours of work. 64 -wrong or incomplete contact information, 33 some version of "you are the 5th or 6th or 10th agent to call me "stop calling", 2- obscenity laced "stop calling me", 1 prospect that did not qualify for a mortgage. Do they care. Not one bit. They figure there are always more desperate agents out there who will buy their crap, their not making the calls to irate customers, eventually some of these thousands of calls has to result in a sale. So they keep churning. - sounds kind of like a Ponzi scheme. I wonder where they got that idea?

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
We are sorry that you feel you had a less than 5-star experience, George.

Please contact your dedicated agent success consultant or email support@setschedule.com. If you do not know who your agent success consultant is, please feel free to email us at support@setschedule.com and we would be happy to connect you with the correct department. If you need any other assistance in the meantime, below is a link to our Help Center that takes you step by step of how to do things within the app.

baharis1
10/13/19

Honestly I would recommended setschedule. I think it's the best company to share with them your business.

shaihank
10/13/19

Very friendly , good and nice experience. They have provide me the best of lead that i forever very good . I really happy to work with and thank's for provide me the good leads.

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
Thank you for your review : ) We always strive to keep our clients happy!
gennadiyg1
10/10/19

This is no go for any agent that is looking to get leads. Compare to Zillow, the price for the leads are very moderate, that is where they get you.
Filing FTC complaint asap.

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
We’re sorry to hear about your disappointment and would like to discuss what occurred. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our members. So, we hope you will give us and opportunity to discuss this further with you.

Please contact your dedicated agent success consultant or email support@setschedule.com. If you do not know who your agent success consultant is, please feel free to email us at support@setschedule.com and we would be happy to connect you with the correct department. We hope to find a solution than makes you smile.
If you need any other assistance in the meantime, below is a link to our Help Center that takes you step by step on how to do things within the app.

We look forward to hearing from you and earning you back your business.
maryp618
10/10/19

I signed up with Set Schedule back in February 2019 for $1000+. They were to give me FOUR set up appointments with local sellers after they had pre-screened them. They gave me one and when I called the woman back she said she had NEVER spoken to them and didn't know what was about. They send me so called "opportunities" daily. When I contact these folks either their phone number is incorrect, they recently bought or sold a home OR they have no idea what I am talking about. This company gets their contact information from TITLE companies which is why none of these leads in my community are legitimate SHAME ON YOU Set Schedule for your deception of hard working Realtors. After 3 months and getting nowhere I contacted them about a partial refund which they vehemently refused. I have contacted them numerous times to discuss this problem but they don't care. What a HUGE waste of my hard earned money. Stick with ZILLOW or REALTOR.com. Stay away from this company.

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
We are sorry that you feel you had a less than 5-star experience, Mary. You can always get a refund or a replacement for that opportunity through the app. To do that, just click on the support icon located in the top right of the opportunity and select that you were unsatisfied with the referral. From there, you can decide if you would like a refund or a replacement. I have included a video link below that walks you through the process.

robertm1660
10/4/19

I would only suggest that you provide social sharing icons for this article on this page. That way people can choose to curate this article, giving you higher back links , or, they can send it to their.

Would you like this service?

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review. We'll forward your suggestion to our Tech team. :)
austinb108
10/3/19

Very disappointed with the lack of service this company provides. Our team signed up at the end of July for a package only to find out it was the incorrect one. We were very disappointed with the attempts to onboard and use the service with our team. The onboarding person, Alan, went 13 days without replying to an email at which point we merely wanted to cancel our plan amicably and part ways. After being passed around to a few managers and after over a week of attempting to speak with someone at a senior level that could assist us, Dhaman Gill called and informed me he would not cancel our plan that we have never used and never been onboarded for, he would just let it sit there and allow leads to go unserviced.
I really wish I went and looked at the overall track record of what people have consistently said. If you are in any real estate agent forum on FaceBook you can search SetSchedule and see what a nightmare it is for MOST people that use it. Absolutely, there are outliers and it may work for some people. But if you are seeking a partnership with a company to grow your lead funnel and close some business - SetSchedule is NOT the company for you.
Our intent was to have our ISA team manage these opportunities and feed them out to the agents when they were actual appointments only to have them tell us our ISA team could not be the ones doing the onboarding call...even though they are the ones utilizing the system.

The sales team we spoke to initially did a fantastic job. Unfortunately every person past that I have spoken with has totally dropped the ball and it is very unfortunate.

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
Over a period of time, as you rate our opportunities, use our information and review our research center our technology becomes more finely attuned to your needs. In short, our opportunities get better. Our motto: Work the system. Our Users get the best results through consistent use over a long period of time. By building a pipeline of prospective customers be sure that you remain vigilant in follow through and follow up. By keeping the lines of communication open and constant you may be the agent they choose to help with their real estate transaction.

dominiquel29
10/1/19

My team has really benefited from the appointments, and I have even stopped advertising using certain companies altogether because what setschedule does is so effective. I am very pleased. Overall, good experience. I really like their on-demand option to receive leads. Not all leads created equal but setschedule gives you the option to accept leads when you want to take them and work them.

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review. We’re glad you felt you are satisfied with our services. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.
rubyb65
10/1/19

Our team likes the system for finding new leads. the best CRM systems. Absolutely amazing and very nice. We are very happy with Good stuff.

kennethg171
10/1/19

I really have enjoyed using all of the resources, especially the resource center and set value. I just started using their on-demand leads tool, and it's fantastic. I can add my pipeline and prospect from home without a large cost, and it really saves time. This is my new go-to app.

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
We appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. :)
lynnh257
10/1/19

OMG! I ran across this app on my phone through an advertisement, and it is literally the best thing since sliced bread. My company generally used sales force as CRM, but I have been so happy to start using set schedule, because i can do everything in the app from research to lead generation. I haven't tried anything like it before, and I CAN BUY LEADS ON DEMAND FOR AROUND $5! you can't beat that anywhere! AMAZING!

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
Thank you for your review : ) We always strive to keep our clients happy!
kaleyd1
10/1/19

So thankful for their services! They make being a landlord so easy. I was referred to them and they've done exceptional work getting our property ready after we moved out.

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
Thanks so much for your positive feedback and good vibes. :)
jasonb797
10/1/19

Their SetSchedule considerations and friendly suggestions are awesome. I can't but thank to Stephen also recommend anyone.

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
We appreciate your kind words. :)
estherh50
10/1/19

SetSchedule have been managing my property for a number of years. They have consistently went out of their way to provide rental information and made suggestions for the rental of my property. They were very accepting when I informed them that I was going to first try to manage the property on my own. And then, they offered assistance with the credit and background search and offered further support if it was needed. When I called to inquire about a background search on a potential renter, they went out of their way to come by my home and pick up the application. They followed through in one day and presented outstanding results. You can bet I will recommend you at any opportunity and brag about SetSchedule Real Estate Properties.

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!
johnm3358
10/1/19

Strangely, it took me close to a year to pull the trigger on transforming into an amazing gold part. This was unquestionably maybe the best decision. Not a walk around an entertainment focus or a straightforward strategy anyway obviously the most solid one whole deal. Look good.

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
Thank you for your review : ) We always strive to keep our clients happy!
davidk916
9/30/19

The best CRM system and the most professional and dedicated staff I've worked with on a property. They made me feel comfortable and informed every step of the way. I would recommend SetSchedule to anyone.

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
Thank you for your review : ) We always strive to keep our clients happy!
leet146
9/30/19

SetSchedule were awesome and helped us. Despite some hiccups. They worked hard to make sure we got the lease and now we can't wait to move! Such Great Service. Thank you so much!!!!

marthag128
9/30/19

Bogus leads, unhelpful agents. And they automatically charge you even though you have clearly express your dissatisfaction with their services.

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
Thank you for your reaching out.
We want you to know that your complaint and feedback will give us the chance to resolve any problem that may occur and assist us in making our services better.
I already transferred your concern to one of our Agent Success Consultants and they should reach out to you as soon as possible.
thomasg348
9/28/19

Let me start by saying that rarely do I post any refuse, but counter to come and belief I want to put a positive one as a post to negative. I have taken somewhere around 100 leads from the system but truly maximized the follow up conversion by using the Klein relations management software inside the app. I was able to convert seven transactions which obviously represents 7%. I recommend it to any full-time agent

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
Thank you for your feedback! :)
autink
9/26/19

Five star ranking absolutely, check out the research center, I personally went and took 200 names from my database which I have accumulated for two years and was able to find most alternative emails and phone numbers for these old leads that I got. After I got the information I created a new drip follow-up campaign and was able to convert

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you are enjoying one of our many features! :)
luism221
9/26/19

Courteous, professional service during a very difficult time. the best research software for leads for agents. I would STRONGLY, STRONGLY recommend anyone in need of a Set Schedule company.

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
Thanks for the feedback, Luis!
willisd11
9/26/19

The great team management tools and what were absolutely great! Handled everything over the phone and via tools. I really appreciate the service. SetSchedule is the best!

Response from Customer S., SetSchedule Representative
Thank you for posting your review!
leonaw11
9/26/19

They are the best, the best research software for leads for agents and that helps you find more information for the leads. I would completely recommend SetSchedule.

matthewm474
9/26/19

I used setschedule service and I got Great appointments, the best service provider. Very impressed with the fast service and professional staff. I highly recommend SetSchedule.

deborahy34
9/26/19

Very fast service. Great and friendly service. Very good service for real estate agents looking to grow their business by using technology. SetSchedule is the best!!

I originally agreed to their system because they lied about how good it was.

By Jason C.

Great job Sue! I recommend Great job Sue! Thank you for the help Setschedule!

By Maria T.

You don't have to worry about a referral fee because you will never get a valid referral. They are just people they look up in the white pages or something. They never have any idea what I'm talking about!

By Mary Z.

This worthless program cost me over $1000 and produced NOTHING. Stay away Realtors. Might work in CA but sure doesn't work in ABQ, NM

By Mary P.

These people are SCAMS! Report them to the following so that enough complaints can trigger an investigation. This will protect us all so that WE don't get in trouble with the FTC for violating DNC laws. File an official complaint on: https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/irvine/profile/real-estate-services/setschedule-1126-172013479/complaints Call the Orange County Sheriff's Department at 714-647-7000 or 949-770-6011 to file a report. As the complaints to the FTC rise, an investigation will be triggered. They can be sued and we can possibly even get a refund! Go here: https://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc Let's do this folks. Let's stop this evil company!

By Sarah M.

This company is a rip off. I paid for the services and leads are bs. Don't waste your money

By linda b.
Questions? Get answers from the SetSchedule staff and other customers.

SetSchedule?