Review of Jituzu

Tel: 877-820-4153
Info@jituzu.com

judyw42
6/13/16

Please do not use it because it is not convenient to set up and after a few days of back and forth with the custom service I still don't know how to embed the software on my own web. The interface is just okay and it keeps logging me out or sending to unavailable pages. It was frustrated to deal with it and I will recommend to use FullSlate instead.

Response from Tara S., Jituzu Representative
Judy, we are sorry that Jituzu did not meet your needs. We took a look at your correspondence with customer service and wanted to make sure we addressed your concerns. Our software is designed for HIPAA-secure communications between a patient and provider, we require that a patient create their own secure username & password before they can schedule appointments, complete intake forms or message the provider. This usually takes less than a minute. Having a schedule now button on a Jituzu website is the quickest way to get client portal on a website for most users. However, if you already have a website and would like that schedule now button it is best to have a web-developer do that since there are many different platforms for websites. If you'd like to try Jituzu again in the future, it may be most productive to speak on the phone where we can quickly help you get set up. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
billk43
3/2/15

Jituzu's client portal has made a huge difference to my practice. Clients can go to my website, login, and schedule an appointment within the office hours I have allowed. It has completely streamlined my practice for me, and my clients prefer it over the "old way". I am very happy with this software and would recommend it anyone with a private practice.

sharynm3
2/26/15

Jituzu has been a great tool for our group practice. Some of us share offices, so it is great to be able to look up a colleagues schedule without having to call and ask them before I schedule a client. All in all it has definitely made working in a group practice much easier. I would definitely recommend Jituzu, especially to a group practice!

Response from Tara S., Jituzu Representative
Hi Sharyn, Thank you for your kind words and for taking time out of your day to write us a review. We are glad that you're enjoying our software.

Questions? Get answers from the Jituzu staff and other customers.

Jituzu?