Review of Outlook.live

Outlook.live reviews

inokia
10/7/18

Fell for a China company pretending to sell quality clothing by posting photos of "actual" quality clothing. Nothing fits properly, wrong color, extremely cheap materals. Should have known better, live & learn!

sergeyg24
2/16/18

Отличный сайт !
Лучший и надёжный сервис !
Единственное , что хотелось бы , так это больше тем на весь экран !

ryano34
11/10/17

So if you read my review about Microsoft you know what I am talking about.
But you need to be careful whatever you do do not sign up for Microsoft promotional emails because of some reason they temporarily susped your account!
By the way this has happened to me twice, beware when making a new account!
Buy the way you also got to not temporarily suspend your own account(trust me this has happened to me before by accident) take my advice seriously until I say they fixed this security issue I contacted them bye email but never herd back (only one would work I tried others but it said it could not reach inbox or something like that).
Beware, be careful please. And if you don't have a phone number and you created it without it asking for one beware.

Tip for consumers: Beware, be careful

nataaler
5/7/17

I visited BRIO for happy hour and the place was very busy, I ordered the shrimp appetizer and wine. The waitress that serve there on May 4/17 for happy hour, was really nice serving everybody. I called the Manager and pointed to him that, that, the waitress serving us was supper nice. The Manager Mr. Will replied, "thanks, I will send you a free glass of wine".
The services at BRIO is good, food was delicious and the Manager and the Waitress, two excellent people. Thanks both of you, at Brio, locate: Hallandale Gulfstream Park. I give 5 stars for your excellent services.
Natalie R.

pamelay4
4/21/17

My bracelet arrived today and i was sitting in the sun when I took it out of its little pink bay the sun caught it and all i could say was WOW THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUl

grahamb54
11/7/16

Ordered charging leads some 12 days ago no sign and to rub salt into the wound they sent an email asking if I was happy with the purchase , when I attempted to send a reply what a surprise, it wouldn't allow me to log in and send my review!!!

omegar
1,507 helpful votes
11/2/11

Sorry but unlike other reviewers hotmail does not get my vote. The simple reason was because I signed up on hotmail and one day while trying to get on to my account I found out that the site was not accepting my password. It was simply frustrating trying again and again

I contacted the customer support and used an alternative email for them to contact me and nothing happened and they never did contact me. For me hotmail is the worst and I am not going back with hotmail ever again. I will use another email site but I guarantee you it won't be hotmail that's for sure.

willc11
7/10/11

it is really good

4 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Outlook.live staff and other customers.

Outlook.live?