Review of Zendesk

Tel: +1 415-418-7506
support@zendesk.com

jonnys2
1/12/19

The thing that annoys me about the service is that if you email customer service of a company that uses this website, you get an auto reply. You open it thinking it's something important to say but it simply says "we received your email and will respond...." blah blah.
I find that completely unnecessary and a waste of time and sometimes in a small way, disappointing.

gp80
8/12/17

Had no problem discussing with an agent during the free trial of their talk support. Once I paid for the services, tried to follow up with that agent and he IP banned me. No one will reply to my.

As soon as I paid them for their services, they immediately cut off all contact with me.

Tip for consumers: Don't. We're cancelling all of our subscriptions to them now...

joea129
7/20/17

Great technical customer service. Courteous as well. Helped me out with an access problem right away.

robertd104
11/14/14

We were going to build a full out customer service platform for our site and the cost was going to be $50K. Instead we use zendesk for a few bucks a month. This is a great site.

bobd67
7/9/14

zendesk has one of the cleanest and easiest to use chat for customer support. The price is very reasonable and it has greatly helped out company.

Questions? Get answers from the Zendesk staff and other customers.

Zendesk?