Review of SerenataFlowers

Tel: 56499360-5649
csadmin@serenataflowers.com

richarda407
4/8/19

Bought £40 mothers day flowers, arrived partly dead and all of them died within a week, asked for a refund and they refused!

amberleyk
1/28/19

Very fast and efficient delivery service. Beautiful bunch of flowers delivered exactly as pictured.
Will gladly use service again.

maryr509
1/23/19

I have used Serenata 4 or 5 times. Flowers always arrive on time and I have been told that they are beautiful by recipients.
Would use again for flowers.

yinw1
1/20/19

I would give 0 star if I could! I ordered some flowers for a funeral and I received a confirmation email stating my order will arrive RIGHT ON TIME, however, the flowers arrived AFTER the funeral finished!
Contacted the customer service via email only as they don't even have a phone number to call! It was very annoying and extra stressful during the funeral.
The delivery options are completely misleading. One of the options is paying for guaranteed arriving before 10:30 am which I didn't need as the funeral was in the AFTERNOON. The one I chose was free delivery guaranteed by DPD arriving on time with the specific time slot. However, guaranteed by DPD doesn't mean anything as the flowers arrived AN HOUR LATER THAN THE TIME SLOT THAT I SELECTED CLEARLY!
I cannot even comment on the flowers as I don't even know they arrived alive or dead! Asked for a refund and got rejected!
It is completely disgraceful! Never shop with this company again!

joannac64
12/27/18

I tried to send flowers to New Zealand - they never arrived. I was told that the address I gave was wrong I had no difficulty in finding the house when we visited in October. Had the florist not been able to gain access they could have left a delivery note in the post box but they did not. They added a line to the address I gave them - perhaps that was the problem - but they have now refused to give me a refund. I shall never use them again

marijao1
12/25/18

great, nice, I recommend.
Last time I was disappointed, but this time I was surprised. Flowers are delivered on time for my sister on she's apartment door!

alanh216
12/19/18

Did not attempt to contact the recipient of the flowers, just left birthday present outside in December cold to be found next day. Delivery was out of their 8am-8pm specified delivery time (9.30pm!) and customer services response was to quote T&C's small print that allows them to do as they wish. I suspect I should be grateful they included flowers. Ruined the birthday and appalling customer service to rub salt in the experience. I would actively avoid them if the occasion is important

aronteq
11/22/18

Last Valentine's Day arranged for Delivery of flowers but website said it couldn't be guaranteed due to the date, However they arrived on Valentiens day as hoped and before midday. My Girlfiend had no idea and she loved the flowers I got her and the little note that came with it. The presentation was also very professional and surpassed my expectations. She says she'll be disappointed if she doesn't see them again next year. We'll played Serenata, we'll played.

jackr192
11/15/18

this is so great <a href="https://christmaswishes2u.blogspot.com/2018/11/christmas-greetings">christmas greetings</a>

hayleyc31
11/13/18

shocking customer service prior to order and when order arrived the recipient actually burst into tears because she felt appalled someone had paid good money for what in her words were "dead garage flowers". avoid at all costs!

andyd87
11/5/18

Flowers arrived one and a half days late and the card was missing so my sister had no idea of who the flowers were from very embarrassing.I completed the online complaints form and just got an automated response I replied to this email but they did not even have the courtesy to reply.Very poor service I will not be using them again

genevoisg
11/2/18

I ordered flowers fir my mother's birthday. She did not receive anything.
I contacted customer services who basically accuse me of lying as they said the flowers were delivered. That's it, nothing else.
No apology no offer of a refund.
I have asked for evidence of a signature, but readi these reviews here I don't think i will get far.
So disappointed. Will never be ordering from here again.
DO NOT USE THEM. They are not even any more competitive or different in their offering if you compare to other florists apart from the lack of customer service and professionalism.

telb1
11/1/18

I would have given them MINUS 5 stars if I could. This organisation run
the most unprofessional service on the Internet. My family and I ordered
a large bouquet of flowers and sympathy card for the Funeral of a
direct close family member. Imagine our humility and distress when the
coffin arrived at the service WITHOUT our flowers.I immediately
contacted Serenata Flowers by email (because they don't have a phone
number) in order to find out where they were. Serenata Flowers still
haven't' been able to trace the flowers. However I was told by the
Funeral Director's that the flowers turned up 2 days late (the day after
the funeral) and were wilted beyond use.DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT
trust this organisation with the delivery of your flowers if you
actually want them to arrive and you want to avoid the distress and
humility that we had to endure

sueh200
10/24/18

I sent expensive flowers to my grieving elderly Dad which contained 4 white Roses. There were no instructions and no food. I contacted them on the same day and they said to use sugar. I contacted them again to say Roses had to be cut off close to head and put in egg cups...still wilted anyway...apparently they are only guaranteed for 3 days. Tesco sell Roses guaranteed for 7 days. They would do nothing to remedy the situation causing alot of distress on a very sad occasion. I had used them many times but they still did nothing...they don't care.

janem184
10/16/18

Very very poor service.Will not be using them again.I wanted the flowers sent today as my friend had just got back from having an operation.They say they could not gain access to her road.Unbelievable.I am so angry I will not be using them again

russellf61
10/9/18

I ordered some flowers for my wife's birthday to be delivered to her work. When I received the email telling me they had been dispatched, it said they could be delivered up to 9PM. This is hidden in their Ts & Cs but is not made obvious until you receive this email and if I had known this would never have ordered with them.

My wife left work at 6pm, they did not attempt to deliver them til 6.38 and even then couldn't find the place (it is a large shop marked Mothercare on a retail park!).

So, flowers for my wife's birthday arrived the next day (what use is that?) and surprise, surprise the driver the next day found the place no problem!

Avoid this company they hide behind their Ts & Cs like all the best cowboys. They should make their all day delivery times more apparent when you are ordering instead of being underhand.

amym462
9/24/18

Had an awful experience with Serenata Flowers. Never even received my delivery. I tried to talk to customer service and was brushed off, they didn't listen to my issue and didn't seem to care at all. The worst communication i have experienced and appalling customer service. Very very disappointing, will never use again. Do not waste money on this is company!!!

tc161
8/30/18

Avoid this company at all costs. The central picture is what I was supposed to receive and the other pictures are the mess which arrived. I would not be surprised if the company bought their positive reviews. The service is laughable.

jerryf107
8/27/18

I ordered a bunch of mixed flowers with white roses for the 3rd of August delivery. They arrived okay but all the white roses were half-dead and when I complained with photographs they said I should have removed the bad petals when I complained again to say that the whole flower was dying they told me it was more than 3 days and my complaint was too late. I would recommend that nobody buys anything from this despicable company. Judging by the number of similar complaints I would think this company has given up bothering and just relies on first time customers who don't read reviews.

beeb46
7/31/18

Gift from family in Oz Wine in wooden crate Left on doorstep top cardboard box opened and wooden container holding the three bottles wine all smashed Customer service abbismal 7 emails there response as long as wine ok well that's ok After all part the cost of the gift is the wooden presentation box What a useless and dissapointing company Don't use these I know I won't or my friends and family
Disgrace

jenniferh538
7/29/18

Really good quality flowers. Delivered on time and great communication from the company. Would definitely use Serenata again.

murielb12
7/29/18

Ordered flowers for delivery to local hospital. Flowers were refused by hospital. If this is guidelines I would have expected this florist to know this and ask for alternative address before refusal.
When asked if delivery could be delayed till patient came home I was told that they could not guarantee flowers would last. Disappointed that consideration was not given to this request. When flowers were delivered three days later they were tired, still in box dated three days previous and I was then sent an email to say they had been delivered to hospital which was again incorrect.

timl223
Tim L.
7/23/18

The Flowers were good but despite ordering them two days before the anniversary date, they did not arrive on the required day. We were warned by an email from Serenata who passed the buck by blaming the courier and that was it. Would not use again if date was important.

davidl987
7/20/18

Ordered flowers and a birthday cake for my wife for a dated delivery, but the order did not arrive until following day. Really disappointing.

lynw34
7/19/18

I was looking last minute for a Sunday delivery service. The bouquet was well priced, I enjoyed the quirky e mails advising me that "the flowers had left the building". Then another fun message when they were delivered. My friend said they were beautiful. Will definitely use this company again.

go through facebook

By Donna B.

Questions? Get answers from the SerenataFlowers staff and other customers.

18 Photos for SerenataFlowers