Review of SerenataFlowers

Tel: 56499360-5649
csadmin@serenataflowers.com

linziem
7/12/18

Initially disappointed with the size of the bunch, but the lillies haven't opened up yet so I'm sure they'll be beautiful for my friends birthday. Delivery on time and great communication. Thanks very much.

veronicab79
7/12/18

Easy to order on-line. Ordered them on Monday and they were delivered promptly on Tuesday. Haven't seen the flowers myself, but the recipient sent text to thank us and said they were lovely.

keithr125
7/10/18

Ordered online on Sunday and flowers arrived, as promised, after 10:30 the following day. Family pleased with the display.

brendas301
7/10/18

Ordered flowers for aunts 80th Birthday. Web site easy to use. Like that they kept me informed of confirmation, despatch and delivery with fun emails. My aunt was over the moon with flowers said they were the best she has ever had. Would certainly recommend Serenata flowers to everyone.

sarahq13
7/10/18

Won't be using this company ever again, paid extra for more stems but the flowers arrived looking shabby and minimal. Notning like the picture shown. Not to mention they arrived week later than what I had asked for. Totally embarrassed when the person receiving for their birthday got them a week late with a happy birthday balloon in.

caroleh62
7/10/18

I heard from the recipient that the spray arrived on time and that they were lovely. Everything was dealt with efficiently and effortless. Thanks for the good service.

jackieh118
7/9/18

Used for the first time, would use again, very reliable, and they let you know when they have delivered, this was great as i had ordered the flowers for my sisters birthday so i knew she had recieved them.

js453
7/9/18

I ordered flowers for a friend that lived some distance away so I havent actually see the results but my friend has informed me that the bouquet is beautiful. The ordering process was easy and flowers arrived on the date requested .

russellb134
7/8/18

beautiful flowers and gift were delivered exactly when requested - thank you
it was the perfect gift that i could have sent from far away...........................

lyndaj14

I ORDERED ORCHIDS FOR MY SUSTERS 80TH BIRTHDAY
THey arrived on time but the stems were so short below the flower heads you had to immerse the FLOWERS in the water too. Which was a huge Shame as they were lovely

elizabethe127
7/8/18

Order some flowers for a friend .. they arrived in time and beautiful .. she was over the moon. Thank you .

normans85
7/8/18

Ordered flowers for a funeral and they were never delivered. Said they tried but no one was at the funeral home, really? Contacted them when they told me this and their answer was like "oh well" no guarantee we can get them there even though this was Saturday and the funeral is on Monday.
Wonder if I will get a refund or is their anyone their. "oh well" we will see

johns3076
7/8/18

I did not see the flowers I can only say she was thrilled with the lovely roses, and I was amazed how the company went out of their way to help in many ways.
John Syred. Vancouver BC

hennyk1
7/8/18

I ordered flowers on the 3d of July for delivery on the 5th of July. Despite dispatch and delivery notices the flowers never arrived. This will be the last time I will be using this service and hoping to get my money back from the creditcard company.

ivyg20
7/8/18

I ordered the flowers at 6pm and they were delivered, free of charge, by noon the next day. I did not see the bouquet but the recipient was delighted.

garyw291
7/8/18

Flowers arrived eventually and were lovely. However, difficulties encountered in delivering due to being a work address, and the ordering website not allowing additional address details to be added.

lynb25
7/7/18

This is the first time I have used SerenataFlowers and was most impressed with the quick response both acknowledging my order advising its proposed delivery and then advised it had been delivered. As this was an overseas order I was a little hesitant but it could not have been better. Would highly recommend SerenataFlowers.

samanthas226
7/7/18

The flowers I ordered were really beautiful and my mum was over the moon with them. Very good service.. thank you.

juliea219
7/7/18

I ordered the Strawberry Sundae bouqet for my sister it was easy to complete he process. My sister reveived them the following day and loved them.

carola233
7/7/18

The website asks you about the time of the funeral. It should ask what time do the flowers need to be there. The flowers arrived at the address where the hearse was going from at the time of the funeral which was too late

sharond237
7/6/18

Ordered a sunflower bouquet for my daughter's birthday. I have always been pleased with the comments I have received from recipients before and this time was no exception - she thought it was beautiful, thank you.
My only grumble is that immediately after ordering, I noticed I had asked for them to be delivered a day early - I must have pressed the wrong button on the calendar by mistake. I tried to correct the order within a minute, but received the message it was too late. I sent an email (I couldn't find a phone number) asking for them to be delivered a day later, and received an email 2 hours later saying it was too late, the order was being processed. Ì was disappointed that I was unable to correct my order having noticed my error so quickly! It surely wouldn't have been an issue to deliver them a day later? I wasn't asking to cancel the order!
Next time I will definitely make sure I check the information thoroughly before I tick the proceed box!

julieg264
7/6/18

really pleased,fantastic from ordering to delivery.had a lovely email to say delivered,impressed from serenta 1st class.

karenj221
7/6/18

Ordered lillys which should of been delivered on 5th july but still havnt received them which is poor. Quick enough to take my money

cameronb85
7/6/18

I ordered these flowers and expected prestige crisp new looking flowers but what I got was wilted tired looking Browned flowers, I bought these for my girlfriend but was too embarrassed to give the To her and ended up buying again locally

carolined60
7/5/18

I ordered two Bella Bouquets in the largest size to present to two of our staff. The flowers arrived when they were supposed to and were well-packaged against damage. The bouquets were precisely as they appeared in the image - absolutely beautiful - and the recipients thought they were fantastic. I would certainly use this firm again.

go through facebook

By Donna B.

Questions? Get answers from the SerenataFlowers staff and other customers.

18 Photos for SerenataFlowers