Review of SerenataFlowers

Tel: 56499360-5649
csadmin@serenataflowers.com

jonb220
6/28/18

I ordered some flowers at nearly 5pm and they arrived the next morning. I was kept informed of the progress of my order and I also received an email when they were delivered.

The only minor criticism was the flower feed sachet had been cut and arrived empty.

barbarah392
6/28/18

I live in Australia and I needed to send flowers to the UK, from beginning to end, the service was fantastic with emails giving updates, the resipiant of the flowers said they were beautiful, thank you.

susanc572
6/28/18

I ordered the bouquet on line on Tuesday and they were delivered the next day. I had emails along the way updating when the flowers left the shop and when they had been delivered. Its a fabulous service, value for money and Beautiful Flowers. I have used this company before and always been treated really well.

jodyk31
6/28/18

I have never had a bad delivery experience, they always deliver on time and the recipients have been delighted every time.

jessicad223
6/28/18

Smooth operation in the Uk I was able to order online from Australia and my flowers were delivered on time with live updates

danielal21
6/28/18

Thank you for helping me to offer such an amazing gift to my daughter. Happy with the service like always!!!

rayw110
6/28/18

Excellent service, as usual, delivery early on the right day, making for a happy start to the day for the recipient and I'm told that the Plant was beautiful.
Thank you SerenataFlowers, you never fail to deliver in every way.

rogerh168
6/27/18

The flowers that were delivered were lovely and beautifully presented. They are still blooming after 2 weeks. The service was great, very easy to order and arrived on time. My mother also commented on how nice the delivery man was, so very happy all round. Thank you!!

joannf32
6/26/18

Excellent service from confirming my order to the exact time within an hour for delivery, flowers were beautiful best experience I have had with online ordering for flowers . I live in Australia these went to England I was quite concerned it would all work out, happy customer!

maxingc
6/26/18

Website easy to use. Flowers came on time. I order 1 bouquet saw how lovely they was so I order another for my sister in law. Will order again.

alans310
6/26/18

Excellent service - Constant communication and updates. Goods were delivered on time, as per my request. The recipient was delighted with the flowers and gifts that I had ordered. Everything as promised.

suem282
6/25/18

Excellent service, great communications, delivery on time, wrapped and package well. Will use again.

gavinr21
6/25/18

Great service, great communication, great product. A pleasure to do business with. Would recommend to anyone for any occasion

stephenf142
6/25/18

First time shopper and will recommend to all what a superb service, the mail information was a joy to read, flowers as described lovely.

fp20
6/25/18

Ordered flowers for my friend's 50th birthday - they arrived on time and she was delighted with them - very reasonable price - would definitely use again.

chrish628
6/25/18

Delighted with the bouquet I ordered and its price; the flowers were also delivered in very good time. Ill always use Serenata when sending flowers.

carrieb130
6/24/18

I ordered the basket of white flowers/plants to be delivered to a family member living in London, all the way from Australia. They were THRILLED with them and sent me a photo of the basket and it looked exactly as the photo I ordered from. Second time I have used this delivery company and I have used others in the past, but have usually been disappointed with them. Priced very well, quick delivery and exactly as I had ordered....you cannot get better than that! Very happy, and I will be back again, thank you.

robertw807
6/24/18

The flowers arrived on the day they were expected . The orchids looked just like the photo I chose them from. They were in my wife favourite colours and she LOVED them as an anniversary present. It made me flavour of the week, lol. The buds on the Orchids are still flowering 4 days later. I expect they will last much longer. Thank you so much Serenata Flowers.

dianec220
6/24/18

Im a Nottinghamian living near Seattle. Every time Ive ordered flowers for my mum theyve been amazing. I can always trust Serenata to get it right

debbieb298
6/24/18

Ordered a large bouquet to send to a good friend, she was very happy with it. The site is easy to use, good value, and I like the fact that I get both a despatch and a delivery notification.

amarjitg
6/24/18

i ordered flowers for a funeral. Paid extra for next day delivery. I dont know where they left them as they were not there when i attended the funeral. Everyone elses (from different company's) were there. Maybe they have never delivered to a crematorium, before.

debbiem288
6/23/18

Ordered flowers for my mother in law, just to let her know we were thinking of her. Once again not disappointed, a gorgeous bouquet of flowers arrived to brighten up her day. I love Serenata flowers I can always rely on them. Would strongly recommend you give them a try. Start with the raspberry ripple...

jamess1189
6/23/18

I live in the states. Ordered flowers for a birthday and received excellent service. Notified of the order, notified of en route for delivery, and notified when delivered. Very good service from another country! Thank you very much!!
James Solomon

isobelt2
6/23/18

Last minute order of flowers & little Birthday cake from Australia for UK delivery. Easy to do, and arrived promptly. The photos I have seen look good, flowers look fresh and apparently smell beautiful. Will be interesting to see how long flowers last, they look like good size buds. Recipient very happy so for now, very happy to use again. Good value.

ss348
6/23/18

The recipient was very happy with the flowers, delivered the next day too as promised. I will be using this service again.

go through facebook

By Donna B.

Questions? Get answers from the SerenataFlowers staff and other customers.

18 Photos for SerenataFlowers