Review of SerenataFlowers

Tel: 56499360-5649
csadmin@serenataflowers.com

isobelt2
6/23/18

Last minute order of flowers & little Birthday cake from Australia for UK delivery. Easy to do, and arrived promptly. The photos I have seen look good, flowers look fresh and apparently smell beautiful. Will be interesting to see how long flowers last, they look like good size buds. Recipient very happy so for now, very happy to use again. Good value.

ss348
6/23/18

The recipient was very happy with the flowers, delivered the next day too as promised. I will be using this service again.

michaelp749
6/23/18

I live in Canada. Serenata's website is efficient and easy to use. There is a wide range of selections and options. There delivery was speedy. I would have liked to tell them more about what to do at the door to the apartment complex. However, their website instruction button 'be patient' seems to have conveyed what I wanted to say to their delivery person. My recipient loves the flowers, which is all I can ask! I can highly recommend this company.

karenh545
6/23/18

Great next day delivery service and fantastic value for money. Id definitely use again and would recommend to others

patriciar309
6/23/18

Sent flowers to my 94 yr old Aunt. Easy selection and ordering process. Great delivery. Flowers arrive fresh looking and in bud. My Aunt was thrilled. Thank you.

jayc222
Jay C.
6/23/18

Recipient was very happy to receive the beautiful flowers which arrived in 'a huge box'. Prompt delivery and arrived within the times specified by the courier. Thanks Serenata Flowers.

sheilaf51
6/23/18

Very impressed with Serenata Flowers. The confirmation emails you get are amazing and personalised you also get a personalised email immediately after the flowers have been delivered. The Flowers themselves were beautiful. Have already recommended Serenata Flowers to my friends already :) Excellent and I shall certainly use them again.

wendyh194
6/23/18

The flowers were delivered first thing in the morning and my daughter was delighted with them, Sent me a picture and they looked lovely. Will have no hesitation to use Serenata Flowers again and have included them in my contacts list.

jeanm249
6/23/18

Fantastic floral gift as it always is from Serenata Flowers. I sent the blue tub of pink roses and pink teddy bear to my sister in Ireland. We had just had five days together after not seeing each other for several years and I wanted to mark the occasion. She was delighted with the gift and I was too. The service and quality of the gift was superb as it always is from Serenata flower. Thank you.

kimf153
6/22/18

Flowers arrived early, received a massive thank you from her and she sent a photo of the flowers, they look amazing. Very informative with quirky emails. Love it. Would 100% use again

margaretc206
6/22/18

The flowers arrived safely and my friend is delighted with them. She says they have a lovely scent which they can smell when entered no the room. I thought I ordered carnations which dont normally have scent. However as long as the bouquet arrived and my friend is pleased that is all that matters. Thank you.

nicolah31
6/22/18

I selected two bouquets to be delivered in different parts of the country. Both arrived on time and looked exactly like their description. Both recipients were delighted with their flowers-thank you

laurae120
6/22/18

I greatly appreciate the wonderful service of your company. The website is very easy to use and the quality of flowers looks absolutely wonderful when they arrive. I am so happy it is so easy for me to make my sister happy in England bu being able to send her beautiful flowers from the United States. Thank you Serenata Flowers.

jenniw19
6/21/18

Ordered in NZ for the UK so didn't see it but the recipients were very happy and raided it before the camera came out. Can't ask for more than that!

valeriew102
6/21/18

Beautiful flowers ordered for my daughters birthday at 8am and she had received them at work by 1pm excellent service. The lady who delivered them went out of her way to ensure she found my daughters office which apparently is not easily found in a large busy hospital. Will definitely recommend and use again

valeriiak1
6/20/18

Easy to order, great variety of the flowers. I was ordering flowers from Russia for my friends. I had no problems at all! Besides the delivery was on time!
Thanks for the good service!
Will definitely order again!

philipg93
6/20/18

Great flowers the wife loved them, delivered the following day from the order time and given a one hour delivery window that was kept.
Will use again and will recommend.

lesleyw26
Lesley W.
6/20/18

Easy to order, good prices, delivered on time & kept informed of progress. I haven't seen flowers but am assured they are beautiful.
What's not to like, I'll definitely recommend Serenata flowers.

dianah147
6/20/18

My order was processed quickly and efficiently online. The recipient was very pleased with the basket of flowers/plants (which seemed nicer than in the picture shown when the order was placed). Next day free delivery was a bonus! I would definitely order from SerenataFlowers again.

davidh1157
6/20/18

Easy to order and great swift service will use u again for future occastions and hope to get same level of service . The picture on web site showed flowers in varse but the came without it wasnt aware till i looked again it was extra

dawnb191
6/20/18

Thank you so much for your outstanding service. My Bestie lives 300 miles away and it's wonderful to know that I can make her day with beautiful flowers xx

nicolal19
6/20/18

Placed my order one evening and my auntie had her beautiful bouquet delivered the following morning, what more could one ask!
I would highly recommend Serenta Flowers and will definitely use them again.

evew13
6/20/18

The lady I sent them to said they were beautiful. I have used Setenta before. They were delivered when they said and the tracking was spot on.

julies416
6/20/18

My friend did receive her flowers and thought they were beautiful. But I had tried to cancel the order due to my friend having cancer and was taken ill with high temperature and was rushed into hospital while she was away for the weekend from her home. Wasn't very impressed that nothing could be done to stop the order.

samb309
6/19/18

Delivery good. But, flowers already dying/on way out when received, consequently not worth money paid.

go through facebook

By Donna B.

Questions? Get answers from the SerenataFlowers staff and other customers.

18 Photos for SerenataFlowers