Review of SerenataFlowers

Tel: 56499360-5649
csadmin@serenataflowers.com

adams442
7/5/18

for a internet service I found very easy to use and was updated the hole time so will use again and recommend as my girlfriend loved the roses that was delivered .

kated87
7/4/18

Despite providing the recipients telephone number the flowers were delivered to her front gate and left in the sun to wilt. She received no calls in relation to her delivery and was home all day - I was quite disappointed.

pauln209
7/4/18

The flowers were lovely no issues except I paid for the largest size and I expected a fairly large bunch accordingly. The quantity and size was a good reasonable size you would buy in a supermarket. A bit disappointed. But service and delivery was excellent. So you are paying for the convenience factor.

georgioss2
7/4/18

Lovely flowers, value for money and fast delivery! I would totally recommend this website and will use them again!

ritaa64
7/4/18

My friend was delighted with the quality and choice of flowers recently delivered. The hand cream I added as an extra was very welcome too. Delivery arrived as requested. I would have no hesitation recommending this online florist.

royw90
7/3/18

Lovely flowers really pleased with tgem and the way they were delivered. My mother in law was over the moon.

alisonj37
7/3/18

Ordered flowers Sunday lunchtime and they were delivered by Monday lunchtime. Easy to use website and excellent service

annb279
7/3/18

Beautiful flower for my Daughter returning to work after having our gorgeous grandson. Arrived on time was sent a picture of them and they look lovely. Perfect for Daughter when she arrived home from her first day back. Thank you

kerryp47
7/3/18

I needed to send some flowers over a weekend. This was the only site that enabled me to order flowers on a Sunday for Monday delivery. The site was very easy to use, very reasonable prices especially with next day free delivery. I was able to track my flowers and was e mailed once they were delivered. Best of all my friend loved them!!!

lorrainep43
7/3/18

I was kept informed the whole time about delivery etc. I have not seen the flowers but was told they are stunning, and my friends were delighted with them.

melanieb160
7/3/18

Next day free delivery and great value flowers that look beautiful with plenty ofchoices will definitely order again

margaretf86
7/2/18

Very impressed with the speed of the delivery and the recipient was delighted with the flowers. Would recommend and use again.

janew207
7/2/18
• Updated review

Will not refund my money because I havent sent a photo of the bouquet so have arranged for another bouquet to be sent , will see on the next delivery

“If I could have given no stars I would”
• Previous review

Arranged for flowers to be sent to my friend for her birthday they were that bad it looked like I hadnt paid good money for them , I was so embarrassed ,will never use these ever again , they were sent in a box and 2 pieces of kitchen roll that was bone dry round the bottom of the stems , no wonder the petals had dropped off and they were half dead . They offered to resend more but Ive refused and requested a full refund , wil see what happens

susanneg15
7/2/18

Amazing company always deliver on time whether it's for a birthday or thank you they've never let me down thank you so much

kirstyt6
7/1/18

delivery was very good however, the quantity of flowers for money spent was very poor. I had to get further flowers from local shop to add to them. 5 people had chipped in towards them and the bunch received. we spent £25 and this was smaller than one I bought for £7.50 in local shop.

stuarts84
7/1/18

flowers arrived when supposed to and in good condition ,would use again , was updated through out the process

payals7
6/30/18

It was great ordering flowers from Canada to reach the UK the following day. I got email updates for when it left for delivery and when it was delivered. There were vast message options and drop off instructions to choose from which really helped me achieve what i wanted. Unfortunately it is extremely expensive and continues to get more expensive when you factor in delivery, a vase, a card and the conversion from Pounds to Dollars.

judithh123
6/30/18

I had forgotten to post my friend's birthday card so decided late on Thursday to send flowers. The website was clear and accessible and the choice quite spectacular. The process of ordering was simple and took only a couple of minutes. I received emails confirming my order and dispatch. The next day my friend rang to say thank you and was delighted with the selection and freshness of the flowers (not like some other florists, she said). Serenata will be my first choice in future. Thank you.

bobbyb100
6/30/18

excellent service lovely flowers caused quite a stir when they were delivered.Same again next time.Needless to sat she was highly delighted , but still will not marry me.

andrewj197
6/30/18

I live in Vietnam and needed to sent flowers to the UK. The flowers arrived on time, were nice and well appreciated.

jilla64
6/30/18

First time used this firm. Well impressed for their communication to delivery, Sent flowers to my daughter for her birthday and some of the other items to make her day special. This made her day as she could not be at home due to work. Big Thank You For Making Her Day Serenata Flower,

rosj1
6/28/18

I live in Australia and needed to send flowers to the UK. The flowers were lovely and they arrived on time & in good condition. Had email at start and delivery. As the recipient lives in the countryside and it is usually difficult to find their address, but flower delivery got through just fine. First time using this service. All good.

kathyc304
6/28/18

Sent these as a gift for my friend. Beautiful arrangement of cerise pink & white. She was delighted.
Great on lune ordering service, communication & delivery notification.

buntrockm
6/28/18

My friend loved them and they kept in touch letting me know when they were dispatched and delivered.

donnal267
6/28/18

Excellent website and easy to use, flowers come in bud so last well. Prices are fantastic and up to date delivery info sent throughout.

go through facebook

By Donna B.

Questions? Get answers from the SerenataFlowers staff and other customers.

18 Photos for SerenataFlowers