Review of SerenataFlowers

Tel: 56499360-5649
csadmin@serenataflowers.com

lynw34
7/19/18

I was looking last minute for a Sunday delivery service. The bouquet was well priced, I enjoyed the quirky e mails advising me that "the flowers had left the building". Then another fun message when they were delivered. My friend said they were beautiful. Will definitely use this company again.

jezc1
7/17/18

Delivered flowers thrown over gate by way of delivery. My wife found them at 7pm broken and dehydrated. Company would not reimburse without a picture! I will never use them again

kimh379
7/16/18

It was quick, easy, they kept me well informed, told me when the delivery was on its way to my family and when it had been delivered, good choice of arrangements and at reasonable prices, very impressed, will use again in future when needed.

elizabethw272
7/16/18

Ordered flowers for a ruby wedding anniversary. They arrived on time and from a photo I've seen look to be exactly what I ordered. The recipient was very happy.

keeleyj
7/16/18

I wanted to order a beautiful bouquet of spring flowers for my dad's 80th birthday and have them delivered on a Sunday. No problems. I chose Serenate Flowers and they were great. Lovely flowers and delivered on time. Lots to choose from on their website and handy with updates as to the delivery. Spot on!!

carmenv39
7/16/18

I have order the service for my 25th doughter birthday and the surprised she had was priceless when she recieved the flowrs, wine and chocolate.
The site is easy to use (I'm leaving in Germany) and follow up. Thank you very much for supporting me to make an incredibly surprise to my doughter.

teresak78
7/16/18

I have used Serenata Flowers before and was happy with the service, send flowers to a friend that were delivered the next day, the picture I was sent the flowers looked good.

chrisc709
7/16/18

I purchased some flowers Thursday night ready to be delivered Friday. I was pleased with the quick turn around. I spent about £25 which I expected a decent bunch of flowers for money. Granted the flowers were nice but were not very big. I don't think it was particularly value for money. I am not sure if it is the heat, but also the flowers haven't lasted long.

dionnel4
7/15/18

The flowers delivered for my mother in laws 70th birthday were stunning. Even better than expected. Many thanks.

glynisp3
7/15/18

The website was easy to use; price reasonable; liked the free delivery aspect; were delivered on time, the next day, as promised; looked good- my sister sent a photo.
Couldn't fault the service.

alicew124
7/15/18

I liked the fact I could select the flowers from images on their web site. I also greatly appreciated the fact i got updates about delivery ie The flowers are out for delivery. The flowers have been delivered. My friend said the roses were stunning and i have to say the price they charge is most reasonable. My only adverse comment is that they should have put a card/note to say who they were from. I could have ordered a card but at £2.00 i thought that was overpriced for the wee card that most florists give away free of charge. Overall i am satisfied and I will use them again.

valerieb142
7/15/18

Flowers were specially ordered for sister in law's 65th birthday on Saturday. Unfortunately we had an email to say they would be unable to deliver them and that delivery would be on Sunday. We were none too pleased to say the least. There was no one in and despite requesting for the flowers to be left with the neighbours they were left outside in full sun. My sister in law had in fact left a note and a bucket of water which was not used. We have used this company once before with no problems but we are extremely disappointed with the service this time.

pippaa
7/14/18

Sent some flowers to my sister in France from here in the UK. They arrived on time and I appreciated the email to tell be they had been delivered. My sister lives in a very Rural area and doesnt have what we would call a normal address but the delivery person found her.
I have not seen the flowers and my sisters email is not working but I am sure they will be fine. Just couldnt give the highest amount of stars without knowing what they were like.

shaung29
7/14/18

I have to say,I'm very disappointed with the standard of flowers my girlfriend received yesterday. Today she rang me for a chat,and mentioned they are dying already,it's been on 24hours,and I was hoping it would give her pleasure for a few days at least!needless to say,I won't be ordering again with you,and would appreciate an explanation?and please don't blame the weather

Shaun Gilbert

eileene23
7/14/18

Have ordered from this site twice from my home in Canada. My friend in the North East of England has been delighted with the flowers on both occasions. I think the prices are good, and I like the regular discounts offered when you sign up for emails.

andyh136
7/14/18

you ask you get, everybody happy no complaints, every time I have used this company 5 times now I get fantastic pictures and thank you back from recipient.

maureens97
7/14/18

Great service, lots of communication and reliable, essential when ordering over a long distance. One suggestion, in the order form it would be good to separate the home address of the recipient from the delivery address.

mrss73
7/14/18

My husband ordered flowers on 9th which were delivered next day. These were taken from the delivery man and put in vases immediately with food provided. It was a big bouquet but the floers mostly looked tired and wilted. Looked disgusting by 13th, 3 days later! so I threw them in the compost.
Would not recommend.

jackied111
7/13/18

I ordered 3 bouquets for a work function, and I was very disappointed with the displays. Although the flowers were in good condition and very pretty, I could have purchased similar in a local garage. The largest bouquet was almost £30 (although I was awarded a discount), and certainly not worth the money. Seranata was recommended by a colleague but I am afraid I will not be using them again.

denisel166
7/12/18

Could fault the service and flowers were lovely. Arrived on time and the recipients were thrilled with them

nigheanw
7/12/18

Great website, great comms and the flowers are apparently beautiful. Just one thing though, I asked that if the recipient wasnt in that their flowers were left with a neighbour. Instead they were left in her woodshed at the side of the house.
Fortunately she returned home within an hour or so of them being delivered but Id deliberately asked for them to go to a neighbour so they wouldnt be in 30+ degree heat.

angelas357
7/12/18

Ordered flowers to say thank you to my sister. Ordering online was easy and they arrived as promised the next day. My sister was delighted with them and sent me a picture. They looked lovely and just like the photo on the website.

wolfgangh5
7/12/18

The flowers arrived on schedule. Price was better than comparable competitors. The bouquet looked completely different (Choice of flowers, artistic value of arrangement, COLOURS) than at the picture of your product TWILIGHT. The choice of colours was actually meaningful to the event and this is why I was a bit upset. You can have a picture of the flowers to get the proof of deviation from the product I had ordered. This should not happen.

davidb1633
7/12/18

Good selection of arrangements on the web site. Once ordered, was kept informed of progress. Delivered when promised.

belindah24

wasn't disappointed ordered over the phone from 200 miles away
for next day delivery very pleased with flowers & very efficient service

go through facebook

By Donna B.

Questions? Get answers from the SerenataFlowers staff and other customers.

18 Photos for SerenataFlowers