Review of roamans

El Paso, TX 79913, US
Tel: 800-459-1025

jak715
8/27/17

Poor service from via their Contact Us number. They put me on hold and hung up. This happened twice, the third time I got through but it was a waste of my time. I received no help. They sent me a coupon code with an order. I read it thoroughly and placed an order that met their exclusions so it should have posted to the order. It would post then disappear then post then disappear. They could not help me on the phone and seemed miffed that I called. After 2 hours of this I finally gave up.

After reading some of the other reviews here I see I was better off not buying from them again!

Response from Corinne D., roamans Representative
Hi Sally, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. I apologize for the frustration you have experienced. I have sent you a message requesting some additional info so I can further assist you.
kellyj29
3/27/17

Placed an order, never received a receipt in my email. wrote and asked about it, told me to check my junk mail, I did, no conformation. well, long story short, they will not send me a receipt! it was supposed to automatically be sent to me when the order was completed. wait a while they said, I waited 24 hours, no receipt. wrote to them and got the same answer, we will not send out a second receipt! I never paid for an item and not gotten the receipt! How do I know that the order was placed at all? They told me they can see that the order was placed, but will not send me a receipt. I don't get it.

Response from Corinne D., roamans Representative
Hi Kelly J. I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. I apologize for the frustration you experienced with your order. Please send a message with your last name, zip code, and email address and I'd be happy to further look into this for you.
millier4
4/30/16

SHIPPING 2 EXPENSIVE

jeannep6
3/25/16

They screw you and no one gives a $#*!!!!

jennifert21
2/25/14

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

megans9
3/18/13

I have found nice quality items for a reasonable price on this site. They have a lot of discounts and special offers. I ordered from them on several occasions, and I really like the clothes I received. This is a great place to shop.

nascarmoms
7/30/12

I've ordered several things from them in the past and have been pretty satisfied. Prices can be really inexpensive to fairly pricey (for me anyways), but they often have sales and/or coupon codes that you can score a nice deal with. Shipping can be a little high, but I usually try and get a free ship code or a large enough discount to justify it. Clothes are cute, and mostly decent quality, and there are honest reviews on the website which helps. I find that some of their stuff runs a little big compare to other sites/stores sizing, but I just order a size smaller and I am good. All in all it's a great place to shop, especially if you are a larger size.

Questions? Get answers from the roamans staff and other customers.

roamans?