redBus

Ratings On Other Platforms

trustpilot logo
Trustpilot
1.4 / 5

redBus has a consumer rating of 1.25 stars from 75 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about redBus most frequently mention customer care problems. redBus ranks 415th among Hotels sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Unprofessional, extremely poor customer care service.
How would you rate redBus?

“Really great”

krishna m.
2/12/19

I ordered coursework from edubirdie recently and even have not expected that it would be done so fast! Really! My writer Mina was very polite during communication, she answered all my questions and also clarified with me what I would like to include in my coursework, what materials to accompany and what should be avoided. And as a result, I got excellent papers! Sorry about the guys below. I do not know whether it is false or they really met a bad writer... such things always a lottery a bit. I won with edubirdie!

“Fraud”

Antriksh S.
11/10/21

Friends do not use this application for travel, booked ticket on 7 Nov 2021 from Raebarelli to Delhi Bus operator at the last moment told that they are not going. I raised concern at Redbus but no support at all

customer care (14)
antrikshs
November 10th, 2021

Bus operator at the last moment told that they are not going.
I raised concern at Redbus but no support at all

anua31
September 9th, 2021

Worst suggestions of buses and such a irritating customer service system with idiotic blah blah explanation without answering queries

monikan24
June 3rd, 2021

There was no AC in City land bus. It should be an AC bus. BUT IT was Not. Drunken people were allowed and people were doing smoking. It was overly charged bus still come late and condition was pathetic.

Tip for consumers:
Do not travel in City land bus. Worst experience ever.

Products used:
Bus travel

jaiseg
September 27th, 2017

The redbus service provides very good journey for us.It feels very comfort for to me. I cannot felt any tiredness during this journey. I proudly prefer to this service to all..

krishnam20
February 12th, 2019

heros4
October 29th, 2021

They are sending bloody $#*!ing notifications like booking tickets without any drama what do you think about the customers... Have you sense or not

gajendrab2
July 24th, 2021

I have booked Red Bus tickets ticket no's.
TQ8K44522887 from Jaipur to Sangria. 23 July at 7.15 pm. Rewar Travels. The bus was canceled by the bus operator. When I called the red bus they did not give me satisfactory answers. I had received poor service from the red bus. I am requesting all of you please don't use red bus apps. #Redbus

Tip for consumers:
I have booked Red Bus tickets ticket no's.
TQ8K44522887 from Jaipur to Sangria. 23 July at 7.15 pm. Rewar Travels. The bus was canceled by the bus operator. When I called the red bus they did not give me satisfactory answers. I had received poor service from the red bus. i am requesting all of you please don't use red bus apps. #Redbus

Products used:

yogeshbhais
November 18th, 2021

My ticket books book jodhpur to bikaner but your service & your travels not a perfect time... Very poor service

nitus5
nitu s.
December 14th, 2019

i travelled in orange travels from Pondicherry to Hyderabad and returned also through same bus. first of all they are not punctual, both the times bus was delayed by one & a half hour, & in ticket snacks was there but they didnt provide any sncaks, & even they dont stop bus for washroom.

akshayh3
November 25th, 2020

Pathetic service, drunken people were allowed to board the bus, bus delayed by 6hrs.
Seats were full of dust, drunken people vomiting in the bus it self. Redbus only gives high rating to buses with poor quality. Worst travel experience with redbus. Not a single safety measures were taken in this COVID 19 situation.
Advice to avoid travel by redbus.

sachinc16
January 6th, 2021

I was confirmed my tickets on 22 DEC by red bus app but tickets received tickets are confirmed for 24 DEC mussoorie but same day i received a call from red bus team side your bus was canceled due to farmer protest so your booking amount will refund 3-4 working days but i have not received any refund i tried to contact help line number they are not responding my request so i ready frustrated to use red bus services, i tried may times to contact on customer help line number or already sent emails i have not received any response very worst service i never use this app again

shirishe
August 29th, 2021

Third class service, I request all Travellers, not to book any vehicle from Red bus, They are giving third class vehicle, my cell phone number is *******704

rameshd12
February 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

One of the third class service provider company. Request all travellers not to book any ticket with Red bus

vaibhavm16
November 1st, 2021

Worest service they cancel the service on time and not provided any alternative...

arunl4
March 13th, 2021

Always fail to satisfy me... sometimes bus cancelled, always late to arrive destination and unpunctuality..

drashtip2
July 15th, 2021

Very bad service... the bus arrives early Nd departures early... thn the schedule given in tickets... and even after that they behaves very badly. Very disappointed from red bus and Patel tour and travels.

sudhirp8
November 30th, 2020

The ticket was booked from redbus. It was from jalgaon to mumbai. Ticket was booked till dadar and at the last moment the driver refused to drop to dadar and said will drop to saon instead. We live near dadar and we had to suffer because of this driver. If the ticket is booked till dadar you are supposed to drop there only. Hugely disappointed with this.

atifk5
January 31st, 2019

Hi guys,
I booked a seat Bareilly to Kaushambi 29/01/19 by redbus app
Service was amazing Bus also very clean and the team also very supportive
I suggest you to all my friends try it Your journey will good.

ajads
December 7th, 2020

I traveled Amritsar to Delhi last Friday. So I booked tickets by redbus for expresso bus there was burst staff. One of staff was drunk and bus was not clean well... also fare was not fair! Nobody wore mask there!

parmanands2
November 29th, 2020

Very bad experience with red bus, no proper reply, cancelled ticket refund not given, no proper timing of bus

rohitc30
January 12th, 2021
Verified purchase

Ref:_00D281KZyA._50010111SB5: ref

Ticket no: TQ2A38721138

PNR no: TS*******11272189GKIH/440242/DEL-AHM_VID00015_005

I missed the bus, because your tracking visualization DOES NOT WORK. It's not the mistake from Bus operator, IT'S A MISTAKE FROM YOU (REDBUS).

Why do you have this functionality if this fails most of the time. A working product with less features is better than a broken product with many features. I missed my bus because I trusted your technology. I will not trust it anymore and publicize this technical glitch as much as possible on all digital platforms.

And your support person keeps telling me, all the other co-passengers were able to board the bus, so it was my fault. That is one of the most stupid reasons I have heard. Maybe they already knew about your broken technology to not trust it and were frequent travellers from the same point, but I was new. You guys are a bunch of scammers, just want money with a broken product.

And then you have the guts to email me, that the issue is resolved, come on guys. At Least have some public relationship common sense.

amruthrajk
November 7th, 2019

I never seen these kind of worst worst bloody $#*!ing service in my life span. Without confirmation the amount will be deducted from the account. If we tried to re booking the tickets also it's won't support

Am did not understand tht why would they are having customer care? $#*!ers. This $#*!ing service is getting more then 50min to take connect a call to executives...
Evn i don't no why people are choosing this worthless services...
Totally i am disappointed and frustration about this service
Evn i have cancelled the my visiting place by this service and lost my business meeting as well tender...

vijays30
January 26th, 2018

Worst service. I have booked for my mother and the bus agency member called and informed me that bus is cancelled for tomorrow. When I contacted redbus they told only money debited from bank will get refund, but not the amount used through redbus wallet.
First of all there is no alternative arranged, which we had too much of inconvenient as there were no buses available with that range.
Second thing why I should use redbus wallet is question when there is no money

I Will never use redbus going forward.

sinanz
June 23rd, 2019

Hello,
It was really disappointing and upsetting act from the bus owner - as they didn't even show up and didn't even have the courtesy to inform us that the bus is cancelled. Even after calling the travel hub -the bus owner (atleast 20+times), no one was answering. We waited for a reply for 3 hours in the bus station. We even called redBus and they couldn't help us as they said it's not in their hands.
Our whole planning got spoiled and it ended up in booking an alternative bus with double the price. Who will pay for all my losses?
And now i'm calling red bus on daily basis for refund! Terrible service! Will never book through redbus again!

poojak23
July 12th, 2019

Totally fraud app support number is only for the name shake.
I booked ticket but before 2 days we tried to cancel but cancellation option not workin then contacted with support no but once i reach cancellation option call automatic disconnected.
NO REPLY OF ANY MAIL FROM THERE SIDE. SIMPLY I would never recomend people to get trap in this fraud service and waste money.
1000 times mail but not got single reply.

It's better to treat it as aa scam...

By Harikrishnan b.

Never imagine to reach customer service, you won't get it. Money once lost its gone

By Harikrishnan b.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the redBus staff and other customers.

RedBus India world? ۪s largest online bus ticketing platform offers bus travels, ac volvo bus, hotels & bus hire at best rates. Easy cancellation & Instant refund.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about redBus?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

1.3
Have a question about redBus?