Review of redBus.in

CALL
DIRECTIONS
WEBSITE
Ground, 3E/10, Jhandewalan Extension, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
Map of redbus bus ticket booking jhandewalan extension
Add business hours
011 3941 2345
Suggest an edit
Own this business? Claim it now
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: I booked 6 tickets but the amount of more than 6000 was deducted and there were no tickets given
(No answers)
3.7/5
5,192 votes
REVIEW SUMMARY

2.0
"They totally ruined this trip as driver denied on last moment at night 1 AM."
"Best prices and discounts on all Volvo, AC and sleeper buses."
"Lights inside didn't work, no place to put shoes."
Malini Arvind-Edit
Moving and storage service
WEB RESULTS
https://www.redbus.in bus-tickets
Online Bus Tickets Booking - redBus
redBus offers online bus tickets booking
option and also promotes hassle-free bus
travel across India. Undergo a quick bus
ticketing ...
https://www.redbus.in luxury-bus
Luxury Bus Online Bus Ticket Booking, Bus Reservation, Time ...
Book Luxury Bus bus tickets online at redBus.
Check Luxury Bus online bus fares, find time
table and online bus ticket reservations ...
Palampur to Delhi, 19:30, 19:30, BOOK NOW.
https://www.redbus.in travel-village-inn
Delhi Travels Online Bus Ticket Booking, Bus Reservation, Time ...
Book Delhi Travels bus tickets online at
redBus. Check Delhi Travels online bus fares,
find time table and online bus ticket
reservations ...
3.7/5
5,192 votes
GOOGLE REVIEW SUMMARY

2.0
"They totally ruined this trip as driver denied on last moment at night 1 AM."
"Best prices and discounts on all Volvo, AC and sleeper buses."
"Lights inside didn't work, no place to put shoes."
GOOGLE REVIEWS
Most relevant
4 minutes ago
Pathetic Service, Company, Management, Their Operator & Call centre. Everything is pathetic. Avoid them in every respect.

1 They made all passengers to get down at 2 am on middle of the road.
2 They will justify bus operators all faults and give you no solution
3 They don't bother what customer thinks of them, hence they give all false promises and don't take customer feedback seriously
4 They are not customer sensitive and don't bother about their public image

I noticed that every five minutes RedBus spoils some customer or others trip.

Kudos RedBus you will break the record of customer complaint every minute.
#AvoidRedBus

harikrishnanb
7/12/19

You cannot contact the customer service it's keep on holding. Your finger will tired off pressing numbers to reach a customer at the end it all waste of time. Redbus it's better to eat sh.... T for living rather than cheating people

poojak23
7/12/19

Totally fraud app support number is only for the name shake.
I booked ticket but before 2 days we tried to cancel but cancellation option not workin then contacted with support no but once i reach cancellation option call automatic disconnected.
NO REPLY OF ANY MAIL FROM THERE SIDE.SIMPLY I would never recomend people to get trap in this fraud service and waste money.
1000 times mail but not got single reply.

ihsens
6/26/19

The worst service ever ! We did not even find the bus that we booked online. It was 10pm in Ollaytantambo, Peru and we had to arrange for another bus. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE THERE ARE BUSES THERE MUCH CHEAPER AND RELIABLE.
After contacting the service all we got as response "Good afternoon, we have finally received the response from Bus Pedro. According to their report, they assure us that both passengers arrived to make the trip, for this reason, it is not possible to make the requested refund.
" --> In conlusion they are thiefs.

sinanz
6/23/19

Hello,
It was really disappointing and upsetting act from the bus owner - as they didn't even show up and didn't even have the courtesy to inform us that the bus is cancelled . Even after calling the travel hub -the bus owner (atleast 20+times ) , no one was answering . We waited for a reply for 3 hours in the bus station . We even called redBus and they couldn't help us as they said it's not in their hands .
Our whole planning got spoiled and it ended up in booking an alternative bus with double the price . Who will pay for all my losses ?
And now i'm calling red bus on daily basis for refund ! terrible service! will never book through redbus again !

neerajppp
6/16/19

Manish Travels give the worst service. I have visited many times Tirupati Bala Ji with KSRTC. but this time I chose Manish Travels because of late booking and it was the worst experience. Every time we waited for 1 or 2 hours, like a pickup from KR Puram bus stand 1 hour, morning bus for Bala Ji 1:30 hours, Guide was asking to the ready max in 20 minutes. no water in all room. The bus driver was stopping AC in every 10 minutes. every time when someone asked to start He start and stopped again in 10 minutes
After we reached Bala Ji we waited 1 hour to start inside the temple for the guide. While returning from Bala is we waited almost an hour for the bus. Food quality was also very bad. Never book bus from Manish Travels. I had a very good experience with KSRTC bus and even price also less compare to Manish Travels.

kunall2
5/20/19

Worst app seen in my life the payment gatways was failed then also they deducted from my acount at that time duration i feel that the tickets hasn't booked so i used my paytm for ever app and made my booking successfully and still they haven't made my refund fraud redbus fraud redbus the useless app ever seen before my mo. 7817817820 contact me for any kind of questions!!??? Fraud redbus. And the same bus was available in paytm 200rs less than redbus rate. Plz friends only use paytm they r fraud

rahulk120
5/8/19

RedBus customer care number helpline 24 house any call, state number helpline 24 hous RedBus customer care number helpline7280995302///7280995302 ll7280995302//

krishnam20
2/12/19

I ordered coursework from edubirdie recently and even have not expected that it would be done so fast! Really! My writer Mina was very polite during communication, she answered all my questions and also clarified with me what I would like to include in my coursework, what materials to accompany and what should be avoided. And as a result, I got excellent papers! Sorry about the guys below. I do not know whether it is false or they really met a bad writer... such things always a lottery a bit. I won with edubirdie!

atifk5
1/31/19

Hi guys,
I booked a seat Bareilly to Kaushambi 29/01/19 by redbus app
Service was amazing Bus also very clean and the team also very supportive
I suggest you to all my friends try it Your journey will good.

yograjb
11/19/18

They wont refund your amount unless you follow through several times,
don't book in Red bus. We can via individual bus service provider only.. Redbus is fraud.

ONE rating is too much for this

poojak13
11/18/18

horrible

We were supposed to leave Bangalore at 8 pm using Preetham Travels which was assigned for us for a trip to Gokarna. The bus didnt reach there. On calling the driver, he denied the duty. Requested a call back on red and I havent got a call yet. We called the travels directly, once the owner got aware of the situation at last the bus came at 10 pm to the pick up point. Once started it wasnt over. They said they have to change the driver. So they stopped at nelamangala and the driver came at 11 30. So technically we left Bangalore at 11 30. We are already very late and the driver wants to sleep now at 3:15. When do we reach? People will have their schedule when they book bus. If you give buses like these. Is it a joke ? You don't deserve to be paid any amount. Neither am I paying it. Very horrible

sharona173
11/9/18

Want to find ways to die soon ? Please book red bus!
So our ride was from Delhi to Rishikesh and we chose to travel midnight so that on arrival we could go site seeing as soon as possible .We expect the driver to help us reach our destination safely. Within an hour into the ride some of us dozed off while others were about to sleep and our worst nightmare came into reality when we saw the vehicle move out of track and almost run into a truck on the other lane . All of us were scared to death we asked the driver to stop the vehicle take a hour off and catch up on his sleep. But him being too stubborn insisted on driving . The entire ride he kept dozing off and running into different things on the road. The reason we booked red bus was so that we get enough sleep on road not waste time and see as many places as possible as we just had one day to see around, but because of this guy and his ignorant behaviour we had to take turns keeping our eyes on the road. we had to waste half a day on arrival as most of us didn't get enough of sleep. We should have rather booked a rent a car and drove there ourselves. Red bus was almost going to be responsible for our deaths had we not noticed and stayed awake. Pathetic service!!! As a driver you are responsible for the life of every passenger on board. It's already bad enough that your dozing off but to make things worse you were arrogant and ignorant when we asked you to stop the vehicle and catch on your sleep. Worst experience ever

gacoe
11/8/18

through redbus fair is high and direct website its cheaper .no intimation call nothing.service is poor.the worst part is reference and cash back everything is a gimmick when you try it you will not get it.

ashwinp6
10/20/18

the travel was horrible. I would recomend this bus... if there is no option. they promise to provide lots of amenities. but none was provided. no water bottle, No snacks etc. There was lots of delay to start. On the way.... stopped at "Tea Shop" who charges Rs.50/coffee.

Horrible service.

Regards
Ashwin

sindhus6
10/15/18

As per their *ride policy* they do not entertain issues related to their buses. If the bus breaks down an hour before your ride starts no alternative arrangement is made. Most of the time the travels call you and ask you settle for non ac if you have booked in ac stating an issue in some part of teh bus. And redBus does not hold responsibility for any such events. They won't even refund if you do not call them a million times. Moreover the only response you can get from them is you ll get a call back in half an hour, which surely never happens. They ll call you the next day to tell you nothing can be done

harik15
9/17/18

I have booked tickets through Redbus. After booked the tickets then check that particular bus service site. There it is very less amount nearly 100 rs.

Cheating Redbus.

anilp13
9/12/18

I have booked bus from Bharuch to Sangli. But immediately after booking, I realised that my booked date was wrong. So I tried to reschedule or cancel the same, but I was not able to do so. I immediately contacted to customer care. I was informed that the software does not allow them to reschedule or cancel the date of journey. The software they designed is not customer friendly at all. It is really surprising that three days prior to journey, we cannot cancel or reschedule the journey. I have to bear the loss of whole amount. I have not seen the service worse than this.
Anil M. Pawar

tarunp5
8/20/18

(Booking NQDA9U2LBF) Dear friends, today I am going to narrate an extremely frustrating experience I had with red bus. I had made a big mistake of hiring a bus from redbus. I had booked 25 seater Force Motor for Delhi to haridwar Masoori mathura Bus operator was an Agent A&T Travels.com Redbus has not clear me about my journey station that i have mentined on Phone with red bus secondly that Bus operator was not helpful to us and for every place he Customer service guys never call back. They sleep always they never respond to any calls and mails. Pathetic service. never book buses from redbus or screw your trip by booking bus through redbus. We spent hours on the phone with customer care, they did absolutely nothing to help us. We did not receive the refund. It was a terrible injustice and their nonchalant behavior was unacceptable. Please don't book through this terrible website, book through the bus agency directly. Pathetic! Unprofessional, extremely poor customer care service. $#*!ty bus vendors, website and app is also pathetic. DON'T TRAVEL WITH THEM!

prakashn3
8/13/18

Please do not use Redbus Hotel bookings it as the worst listings, they do not do the hotel reviews at all, inturn they have the list of 3rd class hotels. they are worried only about money and donot worry about the customer service.......they have made me wait in the hotel lobby for 3 hours early in the morning from 6am, couldnt resolve a single issue.. You guys are good for nothing.

mansic1
7/26/18

All the customer executives are useless and just state the obvious facts. When i told them that there was a major problem in the seat numbers during my journey from dehradun to kanpur and i wanted my my refund. The help that they did was just confirm the seats from the bus operator stating that i had booked those seats only. When actually the seat nos were misleading in their app. I feel that these people are not at par to run a bus service in india cause all they want is to make a hole in the consumer's pockets rather than offering them service for money. They even let numerous people to get on the bus from haridwar to dehardun route as if it was a city bus and because of this our bus was 2.5 hours behind schedule.
Please don't use this app you can rather book from any other website by using cuopons. As it is just not worth it.

kavyak4
6/22/18

I had booked a ticket from chembur east to pune in dattakrupa travels at early morning 4.17am giving 1000 rs for avoiding any problems of reaching pune since it was very urgent for me.I was on the spot before half an hour waiting for bus but it did not come.I called the numbers provided in the ticket,none of them answer after n number of calls,i waited till 6am in the morning without any information.I called redbus team and got the reply that they cannot track the bus.i got a message after that telling that the bus is 2 hrs late which was anyway useless.I had to book an ola outstation cab paying double to reach on time .This was the ridiculous experience and will never choose or recommend red bus for travel.I requested for refund of money and i just got an apology mail from the travels.This is the extreme of fraud and careless in customer care
check it if necessary redBus Ticket - TM7C97269068

adityau2
6/8/18

I rated bad but it is the worst and even more than that ....

They are fake thehly are fraud

I booked bus on hire from hyd to vijaywada for my family in return at 10pm night at highway they stops the bus and demanding the total amount till hyderabad to pay at the same place or find any alternative bus for hyderabad i forced to pay the amount through online and then they started bus . The bus was not which i have booked driver was rude like if he is doing a free service ...

our families are not safe if they travel with red bus . Kindly forward this message to all your family and friends

Please forward it to all RadBus should be close

rakeshk32
5/31/18

Today, I booked ticket from Jaipur to Jodhpur through REDBUS. At booking time there are many services showing like charging point, study light, pillow, hammer and others. But on bording time I was shocked bcz there are nothing charger points and nothing services after that I called to customer support with stupid Suhas, they have no sense, no Manner.Naver has such terrible experience , we can also say very pathetic experience.

Plz don't book from REDBUS
If any want to know more details you can call me 8875016041
Rakesh Kumar saini

It's better to treat it as aa scam..................

By Harikrishnan b.

Never imagine to reach customer service, you won't get it. Money once lost its gone

By Harikrishnan b.
Questions? Get answers from the redBus.in staff and other customers.

redBus.in?