redBus.in

redBus.in has a consumer rating of 1.85 stars from 54 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. redBus.in also ranks 239th among Travel Other sites. The most common issues with redBus.in are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• I opened a ticket with customer care, what i got reply from them was "Congratulations your ticket is closed."
  • The help that they did was just confirm the seats from the bus operator stating that i had booked those seats only.
How would you rate redBus.in?

“really great”

krishna m.
2/12/19

I ordered coursework from edubirdie recently and even have not expected that it would be done so fast! Really! My writer Mina was very polite during communication, she answered all my questions and also clarified with me what I would like to include in my coursework, what materials to accompany and what should be avoided. And as a result, I got excellent papers! Sorry about the guys below. I do not know whether it is false or they really met a bad writer... such things always a lottery a bit. I won with edubirdie!

“Horrible”

Sindhu S.
10/15/18

As per their *ride policy* they do not entertain issues related to their buses. If the bus breaks down an hour before your ride starts no alternative arrangement is made. Most of the time the travels call you and ask you settle for non ac if you have booked in ac stating an issue in some part of teh bus. And redBus does not hold responsibility for any such events. They won't even refund if you do not call them a million times. Moreover the only response you can get from them is you ll get a call back in half an hour, which surely never happens. They ll call you the next day to tell you nothing can be done

customer care (13) bus operator (9) bus driver (4) ticket (21)
nitus5
nitu s.
December 14th, 2019
i travelled in orange travels from Pondicherry to Hyderabad and returned also through same bus. first of all they are not punctual, both the times bus was delayed by one & a half hour, & in ticket snacks was there but they didnt provide any sncaks, & even they dont stop bus for washroom.
madhukarn1
November 13th, 2019
Worst travel service in Nizamabad .......khurana travels worst travel in Nizamabad......rude behavior and no puntuality
ihsens
June 26th, 2019
The worst service ever ! We did not even find the bus that we booked online. It was 10pm in Ollaytantambo, Peru and we had to arrange for another bus. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE THERE ARE BUSES THERE MUCH CHEAPER AND RELIABLE.
After contacting the service all we got as response "Good afternoon, we have finally received the response from Bus Pedro. According to their report, they assure us that both passengers arrived to make the trip, for this reason, it is not possible to make the requested refund.
" --> In conlusion they are thiefs.
poojak23
July 12th, 2019
Totally fraud app support number is only for the name shake.
I booked ticket but before 2 days we tried to cancel but cancellation option not workin then contacted with support no but once i reach cancellation option call automatic disconnected.
NO REPLY OF ANY MAIL FROM THERE SIDE.SIMPLY I would never recomend people to get trap in this fraud service and waste money.
1000 times mail but not got single reply.
gauavk
July 21st, 2019
Red Bus Volvo fully A/C bus 11pm 1am Smoking | | #Red_Bus #Experience #_ |
harikrishnanb
July 12th, 2019
You cannot contact the customer service it's keep on holding. Your finger will tired off pressing numbers to reach a customer at the end it all waste of time. Redbus it's better to eat sh.... T for living rather than cheating people
kunall2
May 20th, 2019
Worst app seen in my life the payment gatways was failed then also they deducted from my acount at that time duration i feel that the tickets hasn't booked so i used my paytm for ever app and made my booking successfully and still they haven't made my refund fraud redbus fraud redbus the useless app ever seen before my mo. *******820 contact me for any kind of questions!!??? Fraud redbus. And the same bus was available in paytm 200rs less than redbus rate. Plz friends only use paytm they r fraud
krishnam20
February 12th, 2019
anilp13
September 12th, 2018
I have booked bus from Bharuch to Sangli. But immediately after booking, I realised that my booked date was wrong. So I tried to reschedule or cancel the same, but I was not able to do so. I immediately contacted to customer care. I was informed that the software does not allow them to reschedule or cancel the date of journey. The software they designed is not customer friendly at all. It is really surprising that three days prior to journey, we cannot cancel or reschedule the journey. I have to bear the loss of whole amount. I have not seen the service worse than this.
Anil M. Pawar
yograjb
November 19th, 2018
They wont refund your amount unless you follow through several times,
don't book in Red bus. We can via individual bus service provider only.. Redbus is fraud.

ONE rating is too much for this
gacoe
November 8th, 2018
through redbus fair is high and direct website its cheaper .no intimation call nothing.service is poor.the worst part is reference and cash back everything is a gimmick when you try it you will not get it.
harik15
September 17th, 2018
I have booked tickets through Redbus. After booked the tickets then check that particular bus service site. There it is very less amount nearly 100 rs.

Cheating Redbus.
ashwinp6
October 20th, 2018
the travel was horrible. I would recomend this bus... if there is no option. they promise to provide lots of amenities. but none was provided. no water bottle, No snacks etc. There was lots of delay to start. On the way.... stopped at "Tea Shop" who charges Rs.50/coffee.

Horrible service.

Regards
Ashwin
atifk5
January 31st, 2019
Hi guys,
I booked a seat Bareilly to Kaushambi 29/01/19 by redbus app
Service was amazing Bus also very clean and the team also very supportive
I suggest you to all my friends try it Your journey will good.
prakashn3
August 13th, 2018
Please do not use Redbus Hotel bookings it as the worst listings, they do not do the hotel reviews at all, inturn they have the list of 3rd class hotels. they are worried only about money and donot worry about the customer service.......they have made me wait in the hotel lobby for 3 hours early in the morning from 6am, couldnt resolve a single issue.. You guys are good for nothing.
rakeshk32
May 31st, 2018
Today, I booked ticket from Jaipur to Jodhpur through REDBUS. At booking time there are many services showing like charging point, study light, pillow, hammer and others. But on bording time I was shocked bcz there are nothing charger points and nothing services after that I called to customer support with stupid Suhas, they have no sense, no Manner.Naver has such terrible experience , we can also say very pathetic experience.

Plz don't book from REDBUS
If any want to know more details you can call me *******041
Rakesh Kumar saini
vijays30
January 26th, 2018
Worst service. I have booked for my mother and the bus agency member called and informed me that bus is cancelled for tomorrow. When I contacted redbus they told only money debited from bank will get refund, but not the amount used through redbus wallet.
first of all there is no alternative arranged, which we had too much of inconvenient as there were no buses available with that range.
Second thing why I should use redbus wallet is question when there is no money

I Will never use redbus going forward.
kannana1
January 26th, 2018
I have cancelled my 3 nos. of e-tickets No. TKD716307720,TKD794369760 and TKD845191931 which was booked thru RedBus on 40 days back.Not yet get refund
chandans8
October 8th, 2017
Redbus doesn't take responsibility of Bus operator after you have booked the ticket.
I booked a ticket and later when i reached the bus, my ticket was already sold to someone else.
I opened a ticket with customer care, what i got reply from them was "Congratulations your ticket is closed." WTF !. I was like without even providing me resolution or explaination how can they simply straightaway close the ticket.

Here I don't have option of negative stars, otherwise I would have given that to Redbus
aki134
September 13th, 2017
Bloody service.
Wtf quality.
No leg space.
(A/c? Or non A/c?)
The don't give a $#*! not even speaker quality
I want to spit in every employee and even on startup people also for encouraging this $#*!
jaiseg
September 27th, 2017
The redbus service provides very good journey for us.It feels very comfort for to me.I cannot felt any tiredness during this journey.I proudly prefer to this service to all..
jagadeaswarank
June 28th, 2017
they aren't responsible, I had horrible experience with them and till date I haven't received any reply from them
avinashv
April 24th, 2017
Believe me I can give 1 as least score but I want to give less than this.
Don't book tickets in Red bus..Their Drivers neither picks up phone.Nor they give you refunds if they are mistake then also...
They people take bribes from Bus Conductors..
Watch their behavior very poor service....
abyj
June 30th, 2016
Get in touch with this organization in quick time and get the positive results that you are pining in order to make your commercial activities gain measures in the search engine!!!
mehakm
December 15th, 2015
very bad services.. i have booked a ticket for my brother,it is reasonable but according to that their services were flop.. not worthy even not a sigle penny.. very disappointing..

It's better to treat it as aa scam..................

By Harikrishnan b.

Never imagine to reach customer service, you won't get it. Money once lost its gone

By Harikrishnan b.

good customer service support %9064412837% call us any time 24/7day

By rahul k.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the redBus.in staff and other customers.

redBus India world?۪s largest online bus ticketing platform offers bus travels, ac volvo bus, hotels & bus hire at best rates. Easy cancellation & Instant refund.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about redBus.in?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.9
Have a question about redBus.in?