Postnord

Postnord has a consumer rating of 1 star from 32 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Postnord most frequently mention customer service problems. Postnord ranks 216th among Shipping sites.

How would you rate Postnord?

“Putting your parcel in a bottle and throwing it into the sea will propably be faster!”

Tomas P.
11/28/20

PostNord Sweden: Absolutely incompetent and unproffesional! 10+ days later and half of a consignement still sitting in their warehouse in Sweden (supposedly). They don't repsond to FB messages, email requests or phone calls and provide 0 update on the status of the parcels. Avoid like the plague. Prefer any other method including placing your parcel in a bottle and throwing in the sea. It is still more likely to turn up faster than with PostNord

tomasp53
November 28th, 2020

PostNord Sweden:
Absolutely incompetent and unproffesional!

dans1674
May 19th, 2021

I've had several packets that were perfectly correctly addressed and customs slips filled in but were rejected and returned and now most of them have been lost, all this has started from Feb 2021. I have written many times and filed several complaints but receive only a usual standard answer, which does not address the issue. I hope konsumverket does something about this and takes Post Nord to task for their incompetence!

spencerw52
June 4th, 2020

I am writing this after waiting over 6 weeks for a package to Canada. Still haven't recieved package as of today. There complaint department are very inefficient and rude. So bad that Canada Post is beginning an inquiry to where delivery is because Post Nord is not willing to accept accountability. I ever purchase an Ebay item coming from any where using Post Nord I will request Fed Ex as other option no matter the cost involved. Or I will not purchase item. Avoid Post Nord at all costs.

lailaa21
April 1st, 2020

Worst company ever, my daughter was sending a birthday present to her boyfriend in Sweden, she could not go there because of Corona! It was addressed to me! But we were sending letter and copy of ID to boyfriend, but post nord refused to hand out the package without my ID, a copy was not enough, I have been on the phone with them and written several times, no they could not change their rules!

julietac12
January 14th, 2021

I sent 2 package the 17th of December is now the 14th of January and one of them haven't arrived. The one that make it arrived broken and full of mold! I send everyday emails to the company and they take 2 days to answer every time. When I call(being abroad for me is super expensive) they never answer. Try to avoid their service

peterp920
April 27th, 2021

They consistently mess upp deliveries, and have started the habit of NOT delivering to your address, even if you have paid for it, and you need to find a pickup-point. I'm confidently pleased that that their complete lack of customer focus will kill themselves in the long run. I ship packages in sweden yearly for a budget of 500KSEK, and avoid PostNord as the pest.

marzenao2
August 10th, 2020

Terrible experience. No Phone calls, deliver man came in the morning while am at work and failed to deliver my package at pickup Point.

ahmeds194
November 24th, 2020

If a normal company has such bad service, it would be closed by now
If someone gives me money to use post nord, i will still refuse

ramlahn
May 26th, 2021

Pathetic service never have been more disappointed than this in my life, they returned our parcel bAck to Germany after delaying the parcel for a month and after asking them why have you returned we have been asking why have you returned (we cant tell you this) that was the answer

Tip for consumers:
Never ever everrrr use postnord the most incompetent And with no customer experience values.

Blinds

agnieszkat6
July 12th, 2021

This joke as postnord is, they accuse me of give WRONG info so my parcel cant be rceived by me? After talked to their service and support still on zero result, my packet cant be collected by me! Total fraud liars! Hate them

Tip for consumers:
Never and never use this Postnord, especially from abroad! They can just deliver letters, ( if those come right,,si I say,, sloppy mailmans usully, and rude to.

Pet stroller

sreng1
May 6th, 2021

I should had received a package from US. When It came to the customs in Denmark I had 10 days to pay the tax to receive it. I paid it after 9 days. Then 7 days after I paid the money they say its too late and they return my package to the US. Nothing I can do but wait 3 weeks before it returns to US and then I can wait 1 month again after that to get a new delivery.

dk337
June 18th, 2020

I posted a birthday gift to my mum, and the package arrived to one of postnords depos and sat there for nearly 3weeks. Apparently one digit in the telephone no for the receipient was wrong and so they couldn't deliver the package.
For heaven sake is it not a postal service? Why couldn't they have sent out a note to the recipient saying you have a package to collect? Shambles and utter disgrace! Give the service we've paid for or it is in fact criminal activity you're conducting!
I'm absolutely disgusted with postnord and the way they've been handling my complaint!

andyt147
September 30th, 2020

I don't understand if the package is expensive they keep it and pretend like took so long and stuck somewhere in transit. If they run courier service can't they get information through driver which place they have reach. Do business only with honesty not with by stealing customers object. I read reviews of postnord within a month becuz i'v waiting for a month for my fuxking parcel. All they earned bad review and through stealing customer Package. Learn to earn with the honesty excuses of covid-19 last only for few days not months. Shame on you postnord. Non of customer gives good review. This is what you deserve. Steal it how much you can because you are loosing your customer..

glennw261
August 20th, 2021

It seems like PostNord takes a long time to process a package.
This is now the second time something I've ordered has been shipped via postnord,
And they just take way too long to process the item.

No tip to offer

Products used:
An item is being shipped to me, so I don't know which product is being used other than shipping.

mortens2
May 16th, 2019

This is probably the worst rated company in Norway, with good reason. Buying stuff on the Internet you should always check if they use this company for their logistics, if they do call on going by there! Completely irresponsible, no structure, very poor customer care, still has never delivered on time. The even claimed that we had change things on the website to delay the delivery, just so that they themselves would not be held accountable for missing out on a delivery on the day. Customer care is lying you in the face, and when caught - hang up. Seriously, stay away!

majac1
July 27th, 2019

This company has lost my packages twice. Once a package was delivered empty and totally damaged. Two times they sent my packages to another country and once to another city. Like literally how could you do that? I am always tracking my packages and I can see that they are moving pretty fast when they are abroad but when they arrive in Sweden -pouf- they magically are sooo late. Why? Please if you want to be considered a serious company get together

rayanr23
August 1st, 2019

Post Nord is definitely is one of the worst postal services.

I am living in Sweden. My friend sent me a small package less than 2 kg that was one video game from väröbaxka varberg to Jönköping but I never receive it.

I contact the Customer service and explain the missing letter but they just apologized and they said they are not able to help me because it does not have any tracking number and nothing happened.

It seems the postman stole the video game or something in the distribution house happen.

I am so sorry for such a big name "Nordic post" for an untrusty company and irresponsible workers.

I hope they take consideration of all the negative review about them.

marias607
August 2nd, 2019

They don't deliver and don't even bother informing the recipient! When contacting the customer service (searching for the missing package), they seem completely unashamed and even getting rude. They reckon the recipient should just "go with it", accepting the situation, waiting and hoping the package will arrive some day...

I can't believe this company is still being contracted when there are new, trustworthy delivery companies with modern processing and nice attitude!

From now and forward, I will avoid ordering from any company that only give me the alternative "Postnord" for home delivery. It's just not working out.

benm277
September 25th, 2019

My package went off the grid for 5 weeks while being shipped from Sweden to Canada. I asked them to help me locate it and just repeated all the information I could already see on the tracking info that wasn't being updated. I urged them to call their branch and find out what was happening and they told me to basically do it myself. Then when Canada post told me it delivered they told me that it had been shipped back to the sender in Sweden and that he already had it and would have to ship it back because of incorrect information... it was in my mailbox. Nobody knows a thing about what they're doing, I talked to a new customer service person every day and they didn't extend their arm to help me in any way. At least I paid nothing on duties.

stenv6
July 19th, 2018

They deliver my package to the wrong town. How can a transport company miss such a basic thing? If you want your stuff do not send your things with them.

nopen10
July 19th, 2017

Same as people above. Parcels seem to be shipped via vikinger boats, but not the fast ones.
Also their "track and trace" does not work at all!

bazd
August 26th, 2017

Lost my package. Told me it wasn't their problem. Totally unhelpful customer service. Unbelievably bad. Should never be used at any cost. CROOKS!

olzl
August 14th, 2017

Terrible service in sweden would not recommend bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad

jesseg38
February 10th, 2016

I have ordered from BG alot. The first one was handled by China post and the item arrived in 23 days(picked it up from local post office 4 days later). The next order was then handled by Postnord and to my dismay it took them like forever just to process or sort or whatever it is they were doing. And when you track the item thier tracking would not even update. Just tracking or web error which does not happen to other sites. The package arrived to my country more than a month later and i waited another 2 weeks to get it from the local post office. I am still waiting for another package again handled by Postnord (this post is really, really slow, our local post is better) i hope they shape up or shopping sites dont ship through this postnord.

reshmas1
December 16th, 2015

Hi, My parcel tracking number is UF463407043SE and other one is this Q*******873XX. I have two parcels to be received.
UF463407043SE - Status says as below on 8th December -
Item received for processing Sweden Posten
Direct Link, PostNord Receiving HUB
Kindly let me know when will I receive my packages? Why the delay in transportation? Package should be arrived in India.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension or converted from reviews due to lack of content.

I really did not choose Postnord. I would never do that (based on previous experiences). This time, I had to order some products online and the saler company only has contract with Postnord for home delivery.

By Maria S.

It's a registered company, yes. But that doesn't mean it's trustworthy.

By Maria S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Postnord staff and other customers.

Sp̴ra brev och paket eller anv?_nd dig av PostNords andra tj?_nster och verktyg f̦r att skicka och ta emot din post.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Postnord?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.0
Have a question about Postnord?