PostNord.se

PostNord.se has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PostNord.se also ranks 182nd among Shipping sites. The most common issues with PostNord.se are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate PostNord.se?

“Unbelievably bad”

Morten S.
5/16/19

This is probably the worst rated company in Norway, with good reason. Buying stuff on the Internet you should always check if they use this company for their logistics, if they do call on going by there! Completely irresponsible, no structure, very poor customer care, still has never delivered on time. The even claimed that we had change things on the website to delay the delivery, just so that they themselves would not be held accountable for missing out on a delivery on the day. Customer care is lying you in the face, and when caught - hang up. Seriously, stay away!

mortens2
May 16th, 2019
majac1
July 27th, 2019
This company has lost my packages twice. Once a package was delivered empty and totally damaged. Two times they sent my packages to another country and once to another city. Like literally how could you do that? I am always tracking my packages and I can see that they are moving pretty fast when they are abroad but when they arrive in Sweden -pouf- they magically are sooo late. Why??? Please if you want to be considered a serious company get together
rayanr23
August 1st, 2019
Post Nord is definitely is one of the worst postal services.

I am living in Sweden. My friend sent me a small package less than 2 kg that was one video game from väröbaxka varberg to Jönköping but I never receive it.

I contact the Customer service and explain the missing letter but they just apologized and they said they are not able to help me because it does not have any tracking number and nothing happened.

It seems the postman stole the video game or something in the distribution house happen.

I am so sorry for such a big name "Nordic post" for an untrusty company and irresponsible workers.

I hope they take consideration of all the negative review about them.
marias607
August 2nd, 2019
They don't deliver and don't even bother informing the recipient! When contacting the customer service (searching for the missing package), they seem completely unashamed and even getting rude. They reckon the recipient should just "go with it", accepting the situation, waiting and hoping the package will arrive some day...

I can't believe this company is still being contracted when there are new, trustworthy delivery companies with modern processing and nice attitude!

From now and forward, I will avoid ordering from any company that only give me the alternative "Postnord" for home delivery. It's just not working out.
benm277
September 25th, 2019
My package went off the grid for 5 weeks while being shipped from Sweden to Canada. I asked them to help me locate it and just repeated all the information I could already see on the tracking info that wasn't being updated. I urged them to call their branch and find out what was happening and they told me to basically do it myself. Then when Canada post told me it delivered they told me that it had been shipped back to the sender in Sweden and that he already had it and would have to ship it back because of incorrect information... it was in my mailbox. Nobody knows a thing about what they're doing, I talked to a new customer service person every day and they didn't extend their arm to help me in any way. at least I paid nothing on duties.
stenv6
July 19th, 2018
They deliver my package to the wrong town. How can a transport company miss such a basic thing? If you want your stuff do not send your things with them.
nopen10
July 19th, 2017
same as people above. parcels seem to be shipped via vikinger boats, but not the fast ones.
also their "track and trace" does not work at all!
bazd
August 26th, 2017
Lost my package. Told me it wasn't their problem. Totally unhelpful customer service. Unbelievably bad. Should never be used at any cost. CROOKS!
olzl
August 14th, 2017
Terrible service in sweden would not recommend bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad
jesseg38
February 10th, 2016
I have ordered from BG alot. The first one was handled by China post and the item arrived in 23 days(picked it up from local post office 4 days later). The next order was then handled by Postnord and to my dismay it took them like forever just to process or sort or whatever it is they were doing. And when you track the item thier tracking would not even update.just tracking or web error which does not happen to other sites. The package arrived to my country more than a month later and i waited another 2 weeks to get it from the local post office. I am still waiting for another package again handled by Postnord (this post is really, really slow, our local post is better) i hope they shape up or shopping sites dont ship through this postnord.
reshmas1
December 16th, 2015
Hi, My parcel tracking number is UF463407043SE and other one is this Q*******873XX . I have two parcels to be received.
UF463407043SE - Status says as below on 8th December -
Item received for processing Sweden Posten
Direct Link, PostNord Receiving HUB
Kindly let me know when will I receive my packages? Why the delay in transportation? Package should be arrived in India.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I really did not choose Postnord. I would never do that (based on previous experiences). This time, I had to order some products online and the saler company only has contract with Postnord for home delivery.

By Maria S.

It's a registered company, yes. But that doesn't mean it's trustworthy.

By Maria S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PostNord.se staff and other customers.

Sp̴ra brev och paket eller anv?_nd dig av PostNords andra tj?_nster och verktyg f̦r att skicka och ta emot din post.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PostNord.se?

Have a question about PostNord.se?