Review of PostNord.se

Tel: +46 771 33 33 10
pf.kundservice@posten.se

stenv6
7/19/18

They deliver my package to the wrong town. How can a transport company miss such a basic thing? If you want your stuff do not send your things with them.

bazd
8/26/17

Lost my package. Told me it wasn't their problem. Totally unhelpful customer service. Unbelievably bad. Should never be used at any cost. CROOKS!

olzl
8/14/17

Terrible service in sweden would not recommend bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad

nopen10
7/19/17

same as people above. parcels seem to be shipped via vikinger boats, but not the fast ones.
also their "track and trace" does not work at all!

jesseg38
2/10/16

I have ordered from BG alot. The first one was handled by China post and the item arrived in 23 days(picked it up from local post office 4 days later). The next order was then handled by Postnord and to my dismay it took them like forever just to process or sort or whatever it is they were doing. And when you track the item thier tracking would not even update.just tracking or web error which does not happen to other sites. The package arrived to my country more than a month later and i waited another 2 weeks to get it from the local post office. I am still waiting for another package again handled by Postnord (this post is really, really slow, our local post is better) i hope they shape up or shopping sites dont ship through this postnord.

reshmas1
12/16/15

Hi, My parcel tracking number is UF463407043SE and other one is this Q3463557873XX . I have two parcels to be received.
UF463407043SE - Status says as below on 8th December -
Item received for processing Sweden Posten
Direct Link, PostNord Receiving HUB
Kindly let me know when will I receive my packages? Why the delay in transportation? Package should be arrived in India.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the PostNord.se staff and other customers.

PostNord.se?