Poppoly.co

Poppoly.co has a consumer rating of 1.32 stars from 136 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Poppoly.co also ranks 885th among Women's Clothing sites. The most common issues with Poppoly.co are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Absolutely disgusting customer service and a total scam.
  • Do not order from this company the quality is appalling, the sizes to small.
How would you rate Poppoly.co?

“My Great Experience With Poppoly”

Obiasogu D.
9/28/17

It is unarguable the fact that the two major things every buyer considers when making purchase especially online are truth and excellent service from the seller. And these are what Poppoly has proven to me. Their word is certainly their action. I ordered for some clothing for my wife. I needed the same quality and stylish wears as the pictures I saw on Poppoly's website. I was doubtful at first because of the many ugly experiences I have had with online shopping sites. But, to my amazement, they delivered exactly the same beautiful clothes I ordered. The shipment was fast and above all, the prices were quite affordable with my little budget. With this awesome purchase experience, I am definitely returning for another purchase. I am confident I will be rewarded with same great experience.

“DO NOT TRUST GOOD REVIEWS”

Deirdre F.
7/1/17

This company sells absolute garbage!!! I ordered 6 items from this store, when they arrived they were all LITERALLY falling apart. The embroidery on one item is falling out of it everywhere to the point where it looks like fringe. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE CLOTHING. I asked customer service to return all of the pieces for a refund, and they responded by telling me they will refund me only $10 for all the items total... horrible customer service - they are just trying to take your money!!! This company also writes good reviews for themselves online - their reviews on each piece of clothing on their website all say five stars, although that is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE because their products are terrible. SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND FRUSTRATION AND DO NOT BUY FROM POPPOLY.

customer service (34) not order (20) return policy (10) return items (5) 3 weeks (5) shopping experience (5) not buy (7) post office (4) return address (5) company (70) 6 weeks (3) paypal (13)
shannonm120
September 16th, 2017
I recently ordered a dress from Poppoly. After it came, as pictured, I realized I mistakenly ordered the wrong size. Another dress I was thinking of ordering had different size chart. I contacted the company and yes I would have to pay the return shipping which I declined so they offered me 20% off next order instead.
Dress was under $20 with shipping so I have no love lost. It fit my mom and she loves it. Waiting for next order to come in. It does take awhile for orders to arrive from China.

That is what I am trying to do. After 10 days I started emailing them asking when it would ship. No response. Went to Paypal and opened dispute stating that I want them to cancel the order and refund the $110 USD I spent. Next day I get a shipping notice! Now an email saying I owe $22 in duty fees! And an email from poppoly says so sorry miss, you should be more patient....what a scam.

By Tacey C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Poppoly.co staff and other customers.

ShareASale is a retail focused Performance Marketing Network with over 3,500+ different offers to choose from as an affiliate. Affiliates can sign up and promote any merchant they wish for free.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Poppoly.co?

Have a question about Poppoly.co?