Review of PerfectTux.com

Tel: 6613882406
customerservice@perfecttux.com

lanceh43
11/24/18

Perfect Tux was great to work with. My product came exactly as advertised and the customer service people were great to work with. I had a question and called them and they answered my question and the product was shipped promptly. Would use again.

kendrac19
11/22/18

My son is 7 and usually wears a size 7 but the tux was way too big (more for a 8/9 year old). Customer service was awesome with assisting with the return and ordering a size 6. Fit great, although we still got it tailored. He received so many compliments at the wedding and I am very pleased. Will be ordering again for our family holiday pics =)

jamesc1077
11/4/18

I needed a tux for my son who lives in Virginia and his sister my daughter who was the one getting married in New York City in 5 days. I ordered the tux over the phone with Steve and gave him the mesurements. I later called back and ordered another tux so me and my son would have on the same Tuxedo. Mine was a little different due to my size (smile). Steve put the order together and both tuxedo's arrived a day earlier than I was informed. My tux fitted (Perfect) and was exactly what I ordered. I highly recommend Perfect Tuxedo to anyone needing a Tuxedo for an event and when you call ask for Steve. 1-877-402-2905.

I must say I do look good and dapper with my beautiful wife.

Thank you (Steve) Perfect Tuxedo.

withnyc
11/4/18

Personally I recommend friends and family to perfect Tux because the service is great and very good customer satisfaction!

dortheam
10/27/18

The Tux fit perfectly..I just had to alter the pants.True to the slim fit..I was shocked from ordering online..Most times it's a disaster.

marinak37
10/10/18

I took a chance to order on line my teenagers tuxido for his orchestra concert. The shipment came ahead of delivery date. The packaging was impressively high class. The tuxido came on the hanger in its the dress bag. Everything was packaged in such a way that I almost didn't need to steam the tux. The quality is very good, the pants calf's were loos so it allowed adjusting the length. Overall I am exceptionally satisfied. Very well priced purchase. Will definitely be back as a consumer. Thank you.

katier113
10/6/18

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this suit for the price! It's fantastic. Exactly what I was looking for and couldn't find anywhere else!

jaimem81
10/6/18

I order a vest and a shirt, they notice t the vest size did not match the shirt. They sent me an email and call me to verify that what I wanted was right. They helped me choosing the right size.
Delivery was fast.
I was grateful for their service.
Also, prices are very good.

jessicam548
10/5/18

I ordered my sons tux a week before the wedding. It was good quality and fit him perfectly. So many compliments even though he would not smile for pictures

nikkig58
10/5/18

My daughter recently got married. While we would have liked the boys to wear tuxedos I found the cost to be prohibitive in regular tuxedo rental places. So my daughter asked if the boys could just wear grey suits. No problem. So off I went to the local department store and purchased 3 two piece suits.. yup that's what I said TWO PIECE SUITS. I was just happy to find something that would somewhat match the ushers tuxedos, but something about those suits were still nagging at me. I had seen the PerfectTux.com reference several times on FB, and thought, I still have 7 days left before the wedding, I'll order them from perfect tux and if I don't like them I'll return them. WELL, as I examined the suits online, I learned that these were 5 piece suits not 2, the color seemed to be a better match AND the price was exactly the same as it was for the two piece that I bought at my local department store. To be honest I was a little concerned about the quality. How could I be getting all of these extras for the same money. The day arrived that he suits were delivered. each suit was delivered in a wonderful plastic covering that could be used to store the suits in the closet and to my surprise I was amazed at the quality of the suits. There was NO comparison. Needless to say the next day I returned the suits to my local department store without a second thought. The best part of all of this was everyone thought the boys were wearing tuxedos, they matched the ushers tuxedo almost perfectly. The boys were comfortable in their new suits and they surprisingly didn't want to change out of them as the night went on. SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!

nancyb560
10/5/18

We were so pleased to receive the little suit for our one and a half-year-old grandson! It is extremely well-made with great quality fabric. He looks like such a little man! We would definitely recommend PerfectTux! We are going to have the cutest ringbearer in our daughter's wedding!

curryt1
10/5/18

The colors matched perfectly! The order was processed efficiently and delivered in a timely manner. I would visit this website again for my son's next dance!

peterk294
10/5/18

I purchased this shirt not to wear with a tux but for when I want to be dressed up but not dressed up. A touch of class . Going to wear it with a vest to a rehearsal dinner for my daughters wedding .

rosalyns8
9/17/18

I ordered my fiance's tux in burgundy, it arrived very quickly in the color maroon. It was an hassle to send back. Back and forth with customer service. Finally sent back but no response for two weeks. Called customer services, they received the suit but was not processed yet. He said he will process right then and send me a email stating its processed. It is now a week later. No email, no refund.

Response from Steven B., PerfectTux.com Representative
Hello - I'm sorry for any miscommunication. However, we state that our return/exchange process takes up to 7-10 business days once we receive the package back to us. We received your return on 9/7 and your return is scheduled to be processed no later than 9/21.
dianab203
8/25/18

I am very pleased with the tuxedo blouse I purchased from PerfectTux.com. It fits nicely and is actually made for a woman. That's hard to find!

charlieh87
8/22/18

Wore the jacket to a wedding lots of compliments. Nice weight for Florida weather. The single button structure needs to stronger.

shantzloranc
8/20/18

I got married last year October. I didn't bother getting my tuxedo planning on until around September. Taj, from customer service was more than helpful and gave great sound advice. I gave him my measurements and he immediately recommended the best jacket and pant size. Needless to say he was correct. When my tux arrived the fit was very comfortable, of course I got some minor alterations done to make it a bit more of a fit. And best of all, I spent less than $200 bucks. My only regret is not ordering my groomsmen tuxes from perfect tux.

samantham195
7/12/18

I was completely satisfied with my order and amazed at how fast I received it. I order it 9 days before wedding and without paying extra for faster shipping I risked it and received it so quick I was shocked! I am a happy customer and tuxedo was perfect and fit my little one perfect as well. I would definitely recommend your place of business and give it a 5 star rating.

phillipa63
7/12/18

I needed a tux for my son for my wedding. Initially the tux I wanted, there was a glitch or something with the size option. I sent an email and had a response within the hour!! Low and behold they were out of the size I needed in that tux. The next one I prepared to order, I inquired if it would reach me in time to have it potentially tailored which, I was reassured it would. When I recieved the email stating it was processed and the estimated delivery, it was a day AFTER my wedding. I immediately emailed them back and asked about this since I was reassured on it being delivere well before then. They apologized within minutes and changed the shipping to priority and I received it 3 days ahead of schedule. This level of customer service is unmatched and not unappreciated. After tailoring the tux looked GREAT on my son and for a very affordable price. The only negative is somehow the jacket button came off and was hanging by a thread. (This could quite possibly be due to my son playing in it just prior to the start of the ceremony.)

joshw121
6/18/18

I ordered 2 suits for my nephews. One was way too big so I was provided a return number and a label to return it and get a new size. The only unfortunate part is having to pay for return shipping. Otherwise a great experience!

jermelm
6/17/18

Purchased a shirt, item too small. Returned item in 3 days still waiting for my credit after 47 days. WOW!!!!!
Won't do this anymore.

Response from Steven B., PerfectTux.com Representative
Hello - Looking up your information, we just received your return on 6/7. Per our policy, returns can take up to 7-10 business days to process. I'm not sure where you are getting 47 days from, but you can definitely look to receive a refund no later than 6/21. We would have been happy to explain the situation if you would have contacted us. We hope you reconsider such a negative review. If you have any other questions regarding your return please email us at customerservice@perfecttux.com. Thank you.
carolr249
6/15/18

My 13 yr old wanted to wear a red tuxedo. We searched and couldn't find anything. He took upon himself and started searching online. He showed me yoir website and I was hesitant but I said lets order. I was so pleased with the outcome and the customer service ensuring me it would arrive on time. This was for his middle school prom. My son looked amazing and felt like a million bucks. Thanks for making his special day so special. You made a lifetime customer!!!

starw5
6/15/18

My experience was excellent from start to finish and I was kept informed about my product order, as it came lighting fast and fitted perfect for my son,overall I will use perfect tux in the future.

wendyv32
6/15/18

Their website is neat and easy to follow. The size chart was right on. The shipping was quick, and everything about my order is perfect. Even up to the packaging of the product. If youre wanting to order a Tux online, and you need one quickly that is awesome this is the place you should order from.

mrsb25
5/31/18

I ordered two pre-tied bowties. They arrived sooner than expected. They look exactly as pictured online. I am very happy with my purchase. Will definitely order from them again.

Everything on the site is for purchase. It's yours to own.

By Steven B., PerfectTux.com Representative

No, sorry - Everything is for purchase.

By Steven B., PerfectTux.com Representative

We do not create custom tuxedos, but if you let us know what you are looking for we will definitively try to hunt it down for you. Please send us an email at customerservice@perfecttux.com and we'll help you out!

By Steven B., PerfectTux.com Representative

Questions? Get answers from the PerfectTux.com staff and other customers.

6 Photos for PerfectTux.com