Review of PerfectTux.com

Tel: 6613882406
customerservice@perfecttux.com

samantham195
7/12/18

I was completely satisfied with my order and amazed at how fast I received it. I order it 9 days before wedding and without paying extra for faster shipping I risked it and received it so quick I was shocked! I am a happy customer and tuxedo was perfect and fit my little one perfect as well. I would definitely recommend your place of business and give it a 5 star rating.

phillipa63
7/12/18

I needed a tux for my son for my wedding. Initially the tux I wanted, there was a glitch or something with the size option. I sent an email and had a response within the hour!! Low and behold they were out of the size I needed in that tux. The next one I prepared to order, I inquired if it would reach me in time to have it potentially tailored which, I was reassured it would. When I recieved the email stating it was processed and the estimated delivery, it was a day AFTER my wedding. I immediately emailed them back and asked about this since I was reassured on it being delivere well before then. They apologized within minutes and changed the shipping to priority and I received it 3 days ahead of schedule. This level of customer service is unmatched and not unappreciated. After tailoring the tux looked GREAT on my son and for a very affordable price. The only negative is somehow the jacket button came off and was hanging by a thread. (This could quite possibly be due to my son playing in it just prior to the start of the ceremony.)

joshw121
6/18/18

I ordered 2 suits for my nephews. One was way too big so I was provided a return number and a label to return it and get a new size. The only unfortunate part is having to pay for return shipping. Otherwise a great experience!

jermelm
6/17/18

Purchased a shirt, item too small. Returned item in 3 days still waiting for my credit after 47 days. WOW!!!!!
Won't do this anymore.

Response from Steven B., PerfectTux.com Representative
Hello - Looking up your information, we just received your return on 6/7. Per our policy, returns can take up to 7-10 business days to process. I'm not sure where you are getting 47 days from, but you can definitely look to receive a refund no later than 6/21. We would have been happy to explain the situation if you would have contacted us. We hope you reconsider such a negative review. If you have any other questions regarding your return please email us at customerservice@perfecttux.com. Thank you.
carolr249
6/15/18

My 13 yr old wanted to wear a red tuxedo. We searched and couldn't find anything. He took upon himself and started searching online. He showed me yoir website and I was hesitant but I said lets order. I was so pleased with the outcome and the customer service ensuring me it would arrive on time. This was for his middle school prom. My son looked amazing and felt like a million bucks. Thanks for making his special day so special. You made a lifetime customer!!!

starw5
6/15/18

My experience was excellent from start to finish and I was kept informed about my product order, as it came lighting fast and fitted perfect for my son,overall I will use perfect tux in the future.

wendyv32
6/15/18

Their website is neat and easy to follow. The size chart was right on. The shipping was quick, and everything about my order is perfect. Even up to the packaging of the product. If youre wanting to order a Tux online, and you need one quickly that is awesome this is the place you should order from.

mrsb25
5/31/18

I ordered two pre-tied bowties. They arrived sooner than expected. They look exactly as pictured online. I am very happy with my purchase. Will definitely order from them again.

tarah91
5/23/18

ordered the maroon suit and my son looked fantastic... ordered it only two weeks before prom and came in on time...

nikkim74
5/23/18

The quality and service was great! Our product arrived when expected in the same condition as the picture. We will order again from PerfectTux.com.

laurinen
5/23/18

The customer care was excellent,I ordered on a short notice and the tux was delivered on time without any additional charges.
The tux was exactly as advised,very high quality.I truly got value for my money.
This is my place to go for tux anytime in the future.

andym192
5/22/18

Don't order the silver and black sequins tuxedo jacket. Within minutes of putting the jacket on the black sequins flip over and show and ugly silver line along all seems and also randomly throughout the fabric. Looks very cheap. And to boot the company is unwilling to take the jacket back. Not what a reputable company does, in my opinion.

Response from Steven B., PerfectTux.com Representative
We're really sorry, but If the jacket was shipped damaged we would have no problem issuing a refund or replacing the jacket. The customer admits to wearing it and it's hard to say how/where the jacket was damaged. We do know we have never had this complaint about any of our sequin jackets or other products in general. It's an unfortunate situation, and again, we would be happy to replace any item that arrives damaged for whatever reason, but this was not the case.
lisaf1
5/11/18

I purchased the mens satin burgundy tuxedo vest with optional tie. When it arrived (quicker than I expected too), I was so pleased to see it was by far of high quality than any of the other vests I had ordered and it was true in color. Finding the right burgundy for the occasion (prom) has been a nightmare but this vest was perfect. Then I realized I had ordered the wrong size! I immediately got back on the site and ordered the correct size but I only had 3 days to get it so although I purchased expedited shipping, I opened a chat to make sure I'd get it in time. Someone identified as "Matt A." helped me. Matt was FANTASTIC! He offered to check the east coast store so I'd save on shipping, he helped me verify the correct size and on top of this, he gave me a discount on the shipping! This place seems to care very much about its customers and works hard to help you. I will definitely shop here again and I highly recommend it to anyone in need of their products.

meinekeg
5/5/18

I bought a burgundy tux jacket with a paisley design for my son for his prom. It came in super quick. Even quicker than I was expecting it, which was a + in my book cuz I'm always scared to shop online & not know where clothing will ship from. The jacket was true to size and fit like a charm! And everyone that saw him loved his look, especially his jacket. I just love it! I am so happy I found this company and will most definitely be shopping for all of his formal wear from here from now on.

raele15
5/1/18

I found the perfect Tux for him for his sister's wedding. My grandsons also looked amazing. Thank you!!! The customer services was beyond good!

dhanlakshmii
5/1/18

Ordered a suit for my toddler son and was thankful for such a wide selection when it was becoming increasingly difficult to find formal clothes for our toddler. Ordering and delivery was straightforward and efficient. Will definitely return for future orders!

andreac182
4/30/18

I purchased a velvet blazer for my sons prom. The quality is amazing! He received so many compliments. Thank you Perfect Tux for making my son's prom outfit perfect!

prg2
4/29/18

The blazer drew all of the attention at the event I attended! Everyone was asking where I got it from? Also, Wow! That's nice! The only minor dilemma was when I took it out of box to try it on, the button fell off and I had to get it repaired. Other then that, I was completely satisfied! I would do it all over again!

marithiaw
4/29/18

My son waited until the last minute to confirm that he was going to prom and he wanted something red! l looked at different sites online. I found Perfect Tux to be very user friendly and reasonably priced. I ordered the Tux on Monday and received it on Thursday which gave me one week to get it altered! I was very satisfied with the service, the price and the experience!

crystala40
4/29/18

Received promptly and great quality! My son looked amazing going on prom. The size chart worked perfectly to help me determine the correct sizing.

laurenw96
4/29/18

Ordered for my son for his prom. Great quality! Super fast shipping! The best thing,however, was the length of sleeve. I was able to order a 31. It was perfect. Very hard to find 30 or 31 sleeve length(s). I am very pleased!

bm125
4/29/18

I wasn't expecting much...
Everything about the event itself was last minute. Needed the right color, right price, size and timely shipping for a one day event. Perfect Tux.com made it happen. The presentation and packing were of professional quality. The color, quality and sizing of the suit were right on. I will be purchasing many more suits in the near future with this company. Thanks for Acing the day!!!!

beatricew15
4/19/18

A regular white suit was sent to me by mistake I was supposed to get a white tuxedo but everything turned out right after I told them what happened they went out their way to make it right I was sent The tuxedo over night and I was so grateful because our daughter is getting married the weekend I just want to say think you and I will be ordering from you all again I also sent the other suit back so again think you

tinaw121
4/2/18

I ordered my little uncle tux a week before prom. The shipment was awesome, perfect timing. I WILL be ordering my wedding tuxedos from here! Keep up the good work! Thank you so much! Much love from Mississippi

richardc326
4/1/18

I order a tuxedo and it was delivered quickly and it was better than I had hoped for. All it needed was have the pants hemmed and it fit perfectly. I would not hesitate to recommend you to friends or buy more of your products.

Everything on the site is for purchase. It's yours to own.

By Steven B., PerfectTux.com Representative

No, sorry - Everything is for purchase.

By Steven B., PerfectTux.com Representative

We do not create custom tuxedos, but if you let us know what you are looking for we will definitively try to hunt it down for you. Please send us an email at customerservice@perfecttux.com and we'll help you out!

By Steven B., PerfectTux.com Representative

Questions? Get answers from the PerfectTux.com staff and other customers.

PerfectTux.com?