Perfect Tux

Perfect Tux has a consumer rating of 4.64 stars from 587 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Perfect Tux most frequently mention customer service, good quality and many compliments. Perfect Tux ranks 11th among Men's Clothing sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 7 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 94.5%

• Incredible experience and awesome customer service!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Perfect Tux?

“The perfect tux, in the best style and color!”

Jamie R.
4/17/20

This was my first time ever ordering a tux, online or in person. I had to find a unique and rare color for my sisters wedding, as dusty rose color, and Perfect Tux is the only place I could find an entire suit like that. The fit is amazing, it is a beautiful and elegant suit. I got so many compliments at the wedding, everything worked out just right. Customer service was great too, they had to change my jacket to a size smaller which worked out great, because it fit just right! If I need another suit in the future I will be back here.

“Poor customer service”

Robbie G.
6/22/21

Shirt was ill fitting, unfavorable material, and customer service was not friendly. Return window time got away from me as I've been planning a wedding and working full time, and they refused to exchange the shirt. I would never return business to this company. You've been warned.

customer service (56)
jamier246
April 17th, 2020

kelleye10
April 24th, 2019

Purchased the Indigo Suit set for my sons 8th grade prom. The Indigo suit looks nothing like the picture. We received a dull boring dusty darker blue suit. Unfortunately the suit came 2 days before his event and we had to run around like crazy to find someone to Alter it due to the size we ordered wasnt in stock and they failed to notify us in sufficient amount of time. Was told we would get a credit to assist with alterations but never received anything. Not satisfied with the suit at all.

robbieg50
June 22nd, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Don’t.

Products used:
Ordered a shirt, cannot use it

stevenb126
Steven B. – Perfect Tux Rep

Customer's order was four months old. Any customer within our return policy will have no problems returning or exchanging. We often make exceptions if you're just outside the policy, but four months is too long.

jodyp81
February 26th, 2021
Verified site experience

I had a 10% off code and I wasn't able to use it because there was no where for me to put it?

aaronm439
September 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review

It wasn't bad. Think it's a lil on the expensive side for what I got. But it's good stuff

Last option really

Reason I chose this product:

Only site that was close to having exactly what I wanted

Good
September 18th, 2020
ronaldw505
August 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review

This site had EVERYTHING I wanted. Better(and cheaper) than going to Mens Warehouse. Love the variety and my sizes were readily available! The suit arrived in two days perfectly boxed. The quality was amazing. I'm excited to wear this at my wedding. My only complaint is I needed a larger size. They have made this easy to return and get a larger size though. Thank you.

Reason I chose this business:

The reviews said you all were great. And the price. I’d have paid more than this price to rent a tuxedo.

Because of the quality.

This site had EVERYTHING I wanted
July 28th, 2020
• Previous review

This site had EVERYTHING I wanted. My only complaint is there were 3 suits I had to really pick between. Love the variety and my sizes were readily available! Thank you. Can't wait to see it arrive.

maryf916
Verified site experience

Include how masks looks on men, children. Excellent idea and wish you nothing but the best. Hang in there and remember, "this too shall pass."
Proud of you!

doretheaa
May 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review

I was online looking for masks and inquired where the masks was manufactured, I got an immediate professional response. I ordered my mask with no problems or issues and I am satisfied with the quality of my purchase. I ordered from Perfect Tux in the past and was very please with my son Tux.
I would refer them to others for sure. Great customer service!

Reason I chose this business:

I shopped here before with no issues.

Reason I chose this product:

I needed masks and knew it was a trusted site to purchase.

Great customer service
May 7th, 2020
cathyp197
September 30th, 2020
Verified site experience

I could not see where I put in the Flash10 for my discount so please adjust the price for me before sending!

tamaraw229
Verified site experience

Best tux company ive dealt with in years! Awesome customer service. Will most definitely be shopping here for all my tux/mask/accessories. Thank you for being a staple in what we NEEDED perfect tux. Kuddos!

sylvial96
April 16th, 2020
Verified site experience

Hello. I tried to give you a five star but it didn't allow me. I hope I get them quickly since I'm your next door neighbor, lol

jordone1
June 9th, 2020

Perfect Tux was a great company to work with. They are easy to work with and very understanding. This three piece set was perfect. It fits to size and great quality material. Shipping was fast. The exchange/return process is easy. The customer service was awesome. They kept me updated throughout the whole process. Definitely will work with this company again!

andreap408
March 8th, 2020
Verified site experience

There were a variety of sizes and colors to choose from. The shipping time and return policy is very reasonable. I had been to several retail stores and was disappointed that I was not able to find my son a tux for the prom. However, I am very pleased with my shopping experience at Perfect Tux. I believe I will be just as pleased with my purchase!

lauroc2
July 12th, 2020

Perfect Tux is a great costume manufacturer. The prices are quite adequate and the service is simply excellent. They do exactly what you order, everything is always perfect. I've ordered on Perfect Tux myself several times, everything was always ready quickly and cheaply enough. I'm glad I found this site online.

hem5
April 12th, 2020
Verified site experience

Quick response by email, i am disappointed that one of your suits did not have my size but i cant wait to wear the one i purchased!

antonnep
September 9th, 2020
Verified site experience

Both Mel and Jennae have been extremely helpful with this entire process. Looking forward to receiving our order for our big day!

alleny16
January 23rd, 2020
Verified site experience

East to maneuver through ordering process. Hopefully I'll be pleased with products. And if o will possibly order again

williamp1987
June 17th, 2021

I was invited to my friend's wedding, they've decided to make it in a classic way but I was swamped with my work so I didn't have any time actually to chose a suit for myself. I am really glad about purchase and customer support really friendly and helped me on all the way to the very delivery

jasonj372
June 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Quick and easy. Supporting black owned biz
Great delivery, tux came on time! I'm sure it will fit great, thanks! Needed a tux for a wedding

Reason I chose this business:

To seek out and support a black owned biz

Reason I chose this product:

Needed for a wedding occasion!

Quick and easy..
June 8th, 2020

Quick and easy. Supporting black owned biz

quinitah
June 27th, 2020
Verified site experience

There are no numbers for customer service. I'm also disturbed that pants are not included with the jacket.

* Perfect Tux attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

ingam8
August 24th, 2020
Verified site experience

I was referred to this website by your cousin Melinda and I am so happy she told me about you. Love your designs. Just wish you will add some bling. I love supporting my people. Website very easy to use.

jairg2
February 9th, 2021
Verified site experience

Really help me out chatting with someone because I seen a tux I really like and only had one size way to big. The person I chat with she made available size for me and help to get my correct size, also guide me how to measure myself, even tho they have a system that helps you find your measurements easy that help a lot too!

corneliac11
katiec263
June 16th, 2020
Verified site experience

I was happy to find this site through a google search. Easy to use site, and lots of great options!

sterlynw1
April 13th, 2020
Verified site experience

I clicked all 5 stars I don't know why it says 4 but the process was great even the online chat thank you

Our main office and warehouse is located in Santa Clarita, CA (Los Angeles area) - We're mainly an online company and utilize a few fulfillment centers around the nation too.

By Steven B.,

Everything on the site is for purchase. It's yours to own.

By Steven B.,

No, sorry - Everything is for purchase.

By Steven B.,

Yes they do. I ordered a 54 because most jackets I've ordered are smaller than they say. I usually wear a 50 and this is a little big on me but that isn't a big deal. First time I've found a company that is true to size

By John M.

Yes, from our experience you will need to order up a size.

By Gwendolyn H.

We do not create custom tuxedos, but if you let us know what you are looking for we will definitively try to hunt it down for you. Please send us an email at customerservice@perfecttux.com and we'll help you out!

By Steven B.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Perfect Tux staff and other customers.

Perfect Tux is your premier source for men's formal wear and accessories. Also featuring boy's, women's, and hospitality wear.

Business History

Perfect Tux is a family owned and operated business. We have over twenty years of combined experience in the men’s clothing and formal wear industry. Our goal is to provide exceptional service and offer high quality formal wear and accessories at a competitive price. Perfect Tux is based out of Southern California (Santa Clarita, CA to be exact) and we have many relationship with vendors and suppliers all over the US.

stevenb126
Steven B.
Typically responds within 7 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Perfect Tux?

Have a question about Perfect Tux?