Perfect Tux

Perfect Tux has a consumer rating of 4.7 stars from 508 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Perfect Tux also ranks 7th among Men's Clothing sites.

Special offer from Perfect Tux
Save 20% off tuxedos when you bundle!
Claim Deal Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews

• This level of customer service is unmatched and not unappreciated.
  • Thank you for great service and providing men with suits and tuxedos that match what we want

• Don't order the silver and black sequins tuxedo jacket.
  • I ordered a tux, when it arrived my son told me it was not the color he wanted.
How would you rate Perfect Tux?

“The perfect tux, in the best style and color!”

Jamie R.
4/17/20

This was my first time ever ordering a tux, online or in person. I had to find a unique and rare color for my sisters wedding, as dusty rose color, and Perfect Tux is the only place I could find an entire suit like that. The fit is amazing, it is a beautiful and elegant suit. I got so many compliments at the wedding, everything worked out just right. Customer service was great too, they had to change my jacket to a size smaller which worked out great, because it fit just right! If I need another suit in the future I will be back here.

“Not what I expected”

Kelley E.
4/24/19

Purchased the Indigo Suit set for my sons 8th grade prom. The Indigo suit looks nothing like the picture. We received a dull boring dusty darker blue suit. Unfortunately the suit came 2 days before his event and we had to run around like crazy to find someone to Alter it due to the size we ordered wasnt in stock and they failed to notify us in sufficient amount of time. Was told we would get a credit to assist with alterations but never received anything. Not satisfied with the suit at all.

customer service (56) great service (11) bow tie (12) tuxedo shirt (6) tux jacket (9) size chart (6) order (160) tuxedo jacket (8) ring bearer (5) 5 days (3) shopping experience (6) daughters wedding (3)
jamier246
April 17th, 2020
ronaldw505
August 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
This site had EVERYTHING I wanted. Better(and cheaper) than going to Mens Warehouse. Love the variety and my sizes were readily available! The suit arrived in two days perfectly boxed. The quality was amazing. I'm excited to wear this at my wedding. My only complaint is I needed a larger size. They have made this easy to return and get a larger size though. Thank you.
Reason I chose this business: The reviews said you all were great. And the price. I’d have paid more than this price to rent a tuxedo.
Reason I chose this product: Because of the quality.
This site had EVERYTHING I wanted
July 28th, 2020
• Previous review
This site had EVERYTHING I wanted. My only complaint is there were 3 suits I had to really pick between. Love the variety and my sizes were readily available! Thank you. Can't wait to see it arrive.
doretheaa
May 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
I was online looking for masks and inquired where the masks was manufactured, I got an immediate professional response. I ordered my mask with no problems or issues and I am satisfied with the quality of my purchase. I ordered from Perfect Tux in the past and was very please with my son Tux.
I would refer them to others for sure. Great customer service!
Reason I chose this business: I shopped here before with no issues.
Reason I chose this product: I needed masks and knew it was a trusted site to purchase.
Great customer service
May 7th, 2020
tamaraw229
April 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Best tux company ive dealt with in years! Awesome customer service. Will most definitely be shopping here for all my tux/mask/accessories. Thank you for being a staple in what we NEEDED perfect tux. Kuddos!
jordone1
June 9th, 2020
Perfect Tux was a great company to work with. They are easy to work with and very understanding. This three piece set was perfect. It fits to size and great quality material. Shipping was fast. The exchange/return process is easy. The customer service was awesome. They kept me updated throughout the whole process. Definitely will work with this company again!
andreap408
March 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
There were a variety of sizes and colors to choose from. The shipping time and return policy is very reasonable. I had been to several retail stores and was disappointed that I was not able to find my son a tux for the prom. However, I am very pleased with my shopping experience at Perfect Tux. I believe I will be just as pleased with my purchase!
lauroc2
July 12th, 2020
Perfect Tux is a great costume manufacturer. The prices are quite adequate and the service is simply excellent. They do exactly what you order, everything is always perfect. I've ordered on Perfect Tux myself several times, everything was always ready quickly and cheaply enough. I'm glad I found this site online.
antonnep
September 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Both Mel and Jennae have been extremely helpful with this entire process. Looking forward to receiving our order for our big day!
alleny16
January 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
East to maneuver through ordering process. Hopefully I'll be pleased with products. And if o will possibly order again
jasonj372
June 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Quick and easy. Supporting black owned biz
Great delivery, tux came on time! I'm sure it will fit great, thanks! Needed a tux for a wedding
Reason I chose this business: To seek out and support a black owned biz
Reason I chose this product: Needed for a wedding occasion!
Quick and easy..
June 8th, 2020
Quick and easy. Supporting black owned biz
ingam8
August 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
I was referred to this website by your cousin Melinda and I am so happy she told me about you. Love your designs. Just wish you will add some bling. I love supporting my people. Website very easy to use.
katiec263
June 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
I was happy to find this site through a google search. Easy to use site, and lots of great options!
sterlynw1
April 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
I clicked all 5 stars I don't know why it says 4 but the process was great even the online chat thank you
lorenzov12
November 21st, 2019
The staff at Perfect Tux worked with me to make sure my groomsmen and ushers looked fly for my wedding. All communication was done via email, but they didn't miss a beat. Everything turned out great!
richardc1536
April 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
I have always had a great experience with Perfect Tux. I wish I could do more to help ensure your business survives the Covid downturn.
monicam382
May 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far, so good. Hope delivery is just as smooth. Thanks!
maryf916
April 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Include how masks looks on men, children. Excellent idea and wish you nothing but the best. Hang in there and remember, "this too shall pass."
Proud of you!
annettec118
December 14th, 2019
The selection of jackets for very broad shouldered guys is meager most places you shop. So thankful to not only find the right size and fit but get great fabric and workmanship. The jacket stood out, in the best kind of way! Will definitely be a return customer.
anthonyc875
July 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
I used the chat feature for questions that I had, excellent response time and service.
monicaw155
March 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Good experience. I just hope the shipping doesn't take too long.
kyshawnt
March 14th, 2020
claram174
April 16th, 2020
mikeh1253
April 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Quick and easy. Great website that made me want to come back.
barbarah857
April 24th, 2020
sheldona18
April 25th, 2020
Verified purchase

Everything on the site is for purchase. It's yours to own.

By Steven B.,

No, sorry - Everything is for purchase.

By Steven B.,

Yes they do. I ordered a 54 because most jackets I've ordered are smaller than they say. I usually wear a 50 and this is a little big on me but that isn't a big deal. First time I've found a company that is true to size

By John M.

Yes, from our experience you will need to order up a size.

By Gwendolyn H.

We do not create custom tuxedos, but if you let us know what you are looking for we will definitively try to hunt it down for you. Please send us an email at customerservice@perfecttux.com and we'll help you out!

By Steven B.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Perfect Tux staff and other customers.

Perfect Tux is your premier source for men's formal wear and accessories. Also featuring boy's, women's, and hospitality wear.

Business History

Perfect Tux is a family owned and operated business. We have over twenty years of combined experience in the men’s clothing and formal wear industry. Our goal is to provide exceptional service and offer high quality formal wear and accessories at a competitive price. Perfect Tux is based out of Southern California (Santa Clarita, CA to be exact) and we have many relationship with vendors and suppliers all over the US.

stevenb126
Steven B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Perfect Tux?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.7
Have a question about Perfect Tux?