Parts Avatar

Parts Avatar has a consumer rating of 4.27 stars from 665 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Parts Avatar most frequently mention fast delivery, free shipping and timely manner. Parts Avatar ranks 3rd among Auto Parts sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 4 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 79.7%

• Good quality parts at a good price shopped to my post office box!

• On May 4th I contacted customer service and I was told multiple contradicting things.
  • They ship threw canada post which is one of the slowest sources avaialable and they struggle to provide tracking info.
How would you rate Parts Avatar?

“Best online car parts”

Shawn G.
2/15/21

Parts Avatar has been great in helping me maintain my fleet of vehicles! Their prices are very competitive and beat out most retail locations. Their shipping is great as well. As long as you don't need your parts the same day and can wait a few days it's totally worth it! Great product selection as well, Parts Avatar usually has everything I need and different performance levels to suit your budget. I will continue to buy my auto parts at Parts Avatar!

“Don't waste your time or money”

Bp B.
6/3/21

Partsavatar is the worse business to deal with. They quote ships in 24 hours but it ends up being 4-5 days until they ship. Then if they don't have your item they don't tell you, you sit there wondering where your item is until you contact them after a week only to be told we don't have that product. When it comes to getting a refund good luck! No phone numbers to call, never a manager or anyone to speak with. Pathetic

customer service (16) canada post (7) quality parts (0)
shawng217
February 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

I will continue to buy my auto parts at Parts Avatar!

Products used:
Breaks, exhaust, wheel nuts, body parts

Hi Shawn,

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

cjn20
March 20th, 2021
Verified purchase

Prices are much better than local part stores, and they have a good selection of parts. Website is easy to use, and it stores your vehicles so you can easily switch between vehicles. I've ordered parts for four different vehicles with no problems, and parts arrive fairly quickly (2-4 days). Definitely a great place to get car parts if you don't need them same day or overnight.

Hi Cornelius,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We truly appreciate it. At PartsAvatar we work hard to satisfy our customers, and it's always great to know that we have accomplished our goal. We hope to serve you in the future too!

dianao240
April 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

Beyond impressionable. I had issues with a pad coming off the running board of the 2006 Colorodo.
Found your company on line and ordered, then asked neighbour who is a mechanic to ensure
I had ordered correctly. He took over and is so totally impressed. I have given your name out to several people now.
It is most impressive that a sales person reaches out to discuss and ensures you have the right product. The
New parts are on and a perfect fit. Thank you so much.

Hi Diana,

bpb1
June 3rd, 2021

Tip for consumers:
You might save a dollar but the stress is not worth it

Products used:
Auto parts. No customer service or phone number to call. Once they habe your money you’re on your own

Hi BP,

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience you had to face with us. Unfortunately, during this pandemic situation & difficult time things got delayed. Please email us your concern at customerservice@partsavatar.ca if your issue is still unresolved. We will make sure to resolve your concern & provide you with complete customer satisfaction with our services. We also thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

johnl3740
March 29th, 2021
Verified purchase

This is my second time with purchasing auto parts from Parts Avatar. The first purchase was a fuel pump and assembly - the second was - front - left and right CV joints and axils. Being sure to write all details of your cars / make / model / engine size / etc; - a person should have no problem with receiving the right part or parts in new condition and in a reasonable friendly time manner. You usually also have several car part manufacturers to choose from as well.

Hi John,

davidm5572
June 12th, 2021
Verified purchase

I have told an awful lot of people about your service. We have been extremely happy with the delivery time, and, unlike your competitors, in most cases you don't charge for delivery, also your prices are amazing... (don't let it get to your head and start raising the price is now folks)... Every part I bought fit as it should that's five stars as far as I'm concerned!

Hi David,

We are glad to know you're elated with our products & services. We will be looking forward to keeping you delighted with our services every time you do business with us.

adamk782
June 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

I mistakenly ordered the wrong part but the part arrived within a week and in excellent condition so very quick. Their return process is flawless, the support team were very helpful on instructing me with the steps to the return and answered within hours. Got my money back and bought the good part they recommend me since these are usually the cheapest part in Canada.

Hi Adam,

It gives us immense pleasure having known that our customers are delighted with our products and services. At PartsAvatar, we strive hard to make our end users feel ecstatic. Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

josephl1133
March 30th, 2021
Verified purchase

Had a rough time looking for parts for my older motorhome, until I came across Parts Avatar, a very well set up website and system, to find what u need, with competitive prices to boot. And free delivery to your door for anything over $ 100.00, cant complain about that.! Well done

Hi Joseph,

brents197
December 26th, 2020
Verified purchase

Quality product, excellent prices & fast shipping! What more could one ask for? These folks are always in my top three Canadian online parts retailers to check for price and availability. I've never been disappointed but my purchase from here.

Hi Don,

We are so grateful of you for sharing your amazing shopping experience with us and the community. We are looking forward to doing business with you again and delight you with our services.

chrisr1151
March 18th, 2021

First order received 2 right rear at my fault
I found it difficult to find where it designated left or right hand strut
I've looked on other sites and they sell them as pairs clearly showing left and right hand struts
Other than that all good except your chat room breaks in to my shopping without a prompt every time I visit and I find this annoying

lavernem60
June 10th, 2021
Verified purchase

They look exactly like what I ordered but haven't had time to put them on the truck yet. Good delivery time great prices.

Hi Laverne,

Thank you for much for sharing your experience with us. We are looking forward to doing business with you again.

victora262
May 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase

100% satisfaction on my purchase of 2003 Toyota Highlander front drilled rotors and ceramic brake pads.
Excellent deal and regular updates on the shipping status.
Would purchase from them when required.
Thank you.
Vic

Hi Victor,

mikel1431
March 18th, 2021
Verified purchase

I received my parts quickly (within a week) and they arrived safely. I also love the easy to use website.

Hi Mike,

donc704
January 2nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Ordered a starter for my truck. It arrived at my doorstep in a couple of days. Very easy ordering, good selection of parts and vendors. Once the starter was installed I returned the old starter in person to Brampton for the core deposit. Smooth transaction. Only difficulty was finding the storefront, but I think the website and the store have better signage now with directions to the storefront.

Hi Don,

jamesc3418
March 30th, 2021
Verified purchase

It was a great experience, i do not shop on line if i can help it, but this day i had decided to give it a try. For my first time i believe that my experience was well played and easy with the benefit of a great price. I have to say i am very pleased and will continue to shop for my parts with you.
Thanks again
Jim Cole

Hi James,

jasonn346
December 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

My only complaint is with the frustrating service and support chat window that keeps popping up and making site navigation so much harder, and when trying to talk to the other end, the slightest movement on my end makes it close and reset. Parts are fine, come in a timely manner, return policy seems fair (about to test it)... Overall not bad.

Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We will definitely share this with the concerned department. Our system is available on Live Chat to help our customers with their expertise. We are looking forward to doing business with you again.

davel597
April 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

Chose universal fit items that did not display any dimensional information (overall size would have precluded them). In small town, no delivery to the door. Return process did NOT include pre-paid label. Return cost by Sender's agent more than items' value. Post Office rate about 1/3, but they managed to lose it's Tracking. Much online chatting to confirm return before refund deadline.

* Parts Avatar attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

HI Dave,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience you had to face. For any outstanding issues related to your order, you may contact us at customerservice@partsavatar.ca and we shall resolve it for you. Your feedback is valuable to us. Thanks for sharing it with us.

glenns445
January 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

Very fast and helpful advice. Great selection. Fast shipping. Overall an easy to navigate web site. Thank you.

Hi Glenn,

luch29
May 18th, 2021
Verified purchase

After 4 orders, I finally obtained the correct disks and pads for front and rear brakes for an ordinary 2018 Camry. Web site parts description is unacceptable, not even marginal at best. Correct parts required the VIN to be ordered properly. Website easily mixed Lexus parts with Camry's.

HI Luc,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience you had to face. For any outstanding issues related to your order, you may contact us at customerservice@partsavatar.ca and we shall resolve it for you. Thank you for taking out time to rate us. Your feedback is truly appreciated.

matts1021
April 1st, 2021
Verified site experience

By far the best prices. With the free shipping it doesn't make sense to go get parts anymore.

HI Matt,

georgim6
January 19th, 2021

I ordered a 1700$ order for a front end rebuild. There has been no tracking or order shipped. PA claims that its because of fraud concerns because I used a different shipping address vs billing address. They claimed that my funds weren't cleared. Visa on the other hand, has guaranteed to me that the funds are definitely sent. Their phones are not working "due to technical difficulties". Do not buy from these guys, it's not even a Canadian company. I'm not starting a dispute transaction with Visa. Collate waste of time and money.

Hi Georgi,

We are very sorry for the experience you've had with us. Please email us your concern at customerservice@partsavatar.ca & we will make sure we get it resolved in quick time for you. We will also make sure you do not have to face any such inconvenience in future with us.

renep97
May 21st, 2021
Verified purchase

Site easy to use and gave me a window of expected delivery which i was ok with. It was on my doorstep in 2 days. Amazing, I'm spreading the word around about your service.

Hi Rene,

marcoc183
March 3rd, 2021
Verified purchase

All parts received on time and worked well once installed in car. Please in future don't demand 50 characters. You get what I send

Hi Marco,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for taking out time to rate us. Your feedback is truly appreciated.

daves1301
May 28th, 2021
Verified purchase

I was happy that Avatar was able to provide a replacement rear view mirror for my 1986 Chevy, just like the original, and reasonably priced!

Hi Dave,

peterp570
May 14th, 2020

I ordered some parts for my 2007 honda, pilot delivered fast plus parts were well packaged and great quality very impressed thanks guys

They have terrible customer service and wont stand behind their mistakes (which they will make) or products. Would not recomend this place.

By Matt H.
See more answers (7)

Internet showed vast inventory and 24 hour shipping

By Ian S.
See more answers (3)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Parts Avatar staff and other customers.

Products (962)

Front Complete Strut Assembly by MONROE - 182264
Front Complete Strut Assembly by MONROE - 182264

These suspension parts are of average quality. Found what I needed, and they had it at my door very quickly and very reasonably priced. Will do the task for now.

Front Complete Strut Assembly by MONROE - 182263
Front Complete Strut Assembly by MONROE - 182263

The strut assembly looks similar to the original and I hope they last long. Witnessed a little noise over bumps a couple of times. Other than that, no problems. I would definitely recommend this.

Front Complete Strut Assembly by MONROE - 181525
Front Complete Strut Assembly by MONROE - 181525

The front strut arrived in good condition however the packing material inside the box was less and the box was quite heavily damaged due to the movement of the strut inside during shipment. As I said however the item itself was in good condition and exactly as represented.

Front Complete Strut Assembly by MONROE - 182231
Front Complete Strut Assembly by MONROE - 182231

Very nice product. Good quality and superb performance. Perfect fit for my Pontiac Montana SV6.

Front Complete Strut Assembly by UNITY AUTOMOTIVE - 11060
Front Complete Strut Assembly by UNITY AUTOMOTIVE - 11060

Though I know about shocks and struts, I am not good at choosing the right brand for my Volkswagen Golf 2014 model car. Ordered this part and thanks to PartsAvatar it was an exact fit and has been performing fine ever since. No problems.

Front Complete Strut Assembly by UNITY AUTOMOTIVE - 11958
Front Complete Strut Assembly by UNITY AUTOMOTIVE - 11958

They were cheaper than the originals. Was very easy to install and so far after about a month of driving no issues. If these last half as long as the originals I will consider these a great value over the price of an OEM Strut.

Front Complete Strut Assembly by MONROE - 182311
Front Complete Strut Assembly by MONROE - 182311

The quality of the Front struts appears to be good and It lifted the front side of my car. It looks way too good now. The only complaint that I have is that the included nuts were not at all of good quality. So, I had to run near my local hardware store to get the correct nuts. Aside from that, I'm happy with the performance.

Front Disc Brake Rotor by RAYBESTOS - 780073R
Front Disc Brake Rotor by RAYBESTOS - 780073R

I am really impressed with the service offered by PartsAvatar and ordered the required part. Got the part on time and was very easy to install. Affordable and a quality part.

Front Complete Strut Assembly by MONROE/EXPERT SERIES - 181128L
Front Complete Strut Assembly by MONROE/EXPERT SERIES - 181128L

Got his strut for my 2014 KIA Forte at a very affordable price. The part looked very sturdy and high in quality. Now my car offers a smooth and better ride quality.

Rear Brake Drum by RAYBESTOS - 2091R
Rear Brake Drum by RAYBESTOS - 2091R

On dot delivery of PartsAvatar made me happy and comfortable. I am not aware of brand details and blindly took the initiative to order. The price is also reasonable to carry with this product.

Front Complete Strut Assembly by MONROE/EXPERT SERIES - 181141
Front Complete Strut Assembly by MONROE/EXPERT SERIES - 181141

Arrived quickly and was an easy bolt-on. My truck feels and looks great with these struts. Comfortable ride.

Rear Disc Brake Rotor by RAYBESTOS - 780965R
Rear Disc Brake Rotor by RAYBESTOS - 780965R

It offers good fit and solid quality for the price. I am glad with the purchase I made beacuse of that.

Front New Caliper With Hardware by RAYBESTOS - FRC12615DN
Front New Caliper With Hardware by RAYBESTOS - FRC12615DN

Uneven brake pad wear is causing the brake caliper to be attached and not working freely on my 2012 Ford F150 Pickup. I know how to book online but not sure about other stuff regarding features or specifications. PartsAvatar userfriendly website guided me throughout the purchase and made my work easy. I am happy with the installation and its functioning.

Front Disc Brake Rotor by RAYBESTOS - 680508R
Front Disc Brake Rotor by RAYBESTOS - 680508R

I did not have any second opinion to buy any part from PartsAvatar. Their categorisation of products made me feel comfortable in searching front disc brake rotor for my vehicle Ford F150 Pickup V6-3731 2014 and helped with quality hardware with easy fitment.

Left New CV Complete Assembly by CARDONE INDUSTRIES - 66-3404
Left New CV Complete Assembly by CARDONE INDUSTRIES - 66-3404

This left new CV complete assembly from Cardone just worked like a nightmare for my Chevrolet Avalanche 2500. I am amazed with on time shipment and it perfectly fits my car. I am extremely happy with their timely delivery.

Front Disc Brake Rotor by TRANSIT WAREHOUSE - 8-980629
Front Disc Brake Rotor by TRANSIT WAREHOUSE - 8-980629

The rotor that I have received was chipped form many sides. Not sure how that happened, if it manufacturing defect or transit issues. Got it returned and Partsavatar team was co-operative throughout.

Center Joint by MOOG - 354
Center Joint by MOOG - 354

I don't particularly appreciate stepping out and buying car related parts. I got this one for my GMC Sierra 2500 V8-403 6.6L Dsl 2016. I din't expect this; the prices from your site are incredible. I like this U-joints which is taking my car smoother.

Coil Spring Lift Kit by SKYJACKER - JK200BPBSR
Coil Spring Lift Kit by SKYJACKER - JK200BPBSR

The coil spring lift is pretty good and was very easy to fix. I purchased with black max shocks. Got the height I was looking for and blackness I can view which I was trying to accomplish. Lovely riding experiencing.

Muffler And Pipe Assembly by WALKER USA - 56233
Muffler And Pipe Assembly by WALKER USA - 56233

The dimensional accuracy is slightly off due to which I had to make a few adjustments. Other than that, the product works great and no major issues found as of now.

Front Disc Brake Kit by POWER STOP - K2069-36
Front Disc Brake Kit by POWER STOP - K2069-36

After replacing the complete brake kit, there is little noise and weird sound when I apply the brakes. I thought it will reduce after a few miles but the noise is still there. I never felt good. I think my money got wasted and I feel like returning them.