Parts Avatar

Parts Avatar has a consumer rating of 3.85 stars from 261 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Parts Avatar most frequently mention fast delivery, free shipping and great prices. Parts Avatar ranks 18th among Auto Parts sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 7 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 64.5%

No positive highlights yet

• On May 4th I contacted customer service and I was told multiple contradicting things.
  • They ship threw canada post which is one of the slowest sources avaialable and they struggle to provide tracking info.
How would you rate Parts Avatar?

“Best online car parts”

Shawn G.
2/15/21

Parts Avatar has been great in helping me maintain my fleet of vehicles! Their prices are very competitive and beat out most retail locations. Their shipping is great as well. As long as you don't need your parts the same day and can wait a few days it's totally worth it! Great product selection as well, Parts Avatar usually has everything I need and different performance levels to suit your budget. I will continue to buy my auto parts at Parts Avatar!

“1 month of wasted time and money”

Georgi M.
1/19/21

I ordered a 1700$ order for a front end rebuild. There has been no tracking or order shipped. PA claims that its because of fraud concerns because I used a different shipping address vs billing address. They claimed that my funds weren't cleared. Visa on the other hand, has guaranteed to me that the funds are definitely sent. Their phones are not working "due to technical difficulties". Do not buy from these guys, it's not even a Canadian company. I'm not starting a dispute transaction with Visa. Collate waste of time and money.

customer service (16) canada post (7)
shawng217
February 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

I will continue to buy my auto parts at Parts Avatar!

Products used:
Breaks, exhaust, wheel nuts, body parts

Hi Shawn,

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

robertr2302
February 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

I have ordered tons of parts from here and Rock Auto and they were always shipped out promply and here 2 or 4 days max after ordered, checked tracking and they may be here by next week, has a SUV and shill have it on my hoist with intake manifold off waiting for these parts which I can no longer use my hoist to make any money and backing other customers up which are now going elsewhere to have their vehicles worked on. Guess it's Rock Auto next time I need parts

Hi Robert,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience you had to face. For any outstanding issues related to your order, you may contact us at customerservice@partsavatar.ca and we shall resolve it for you. Your feedback is valuable to us. Thanks for sharing it with us.

brents197
December 26th, 2020
Verified purchase

Quality product, excellent prices & fast shipping! What more could one ask for? These folks are always in my top three Canadian online parts retailers to check for price and availability. I've never been disappointed but my purchase from here.

Hi Don,

We are so grateful of you for sharing your amazing shopping experience with us and the community. We are looking forward to doing business with you again and delight you with our services.

jeffb1258
January 16th, 2021
Verified purchase

I was excited when I got the part but only after removing the old one did I see that the plugs were different. Useless. Even though I know I ordered the correct fan.
So after a difficult hunt I found the requirements to return the item (very complicated) now over a week ago and I am still waiting for confirmation of delivery and a refund.
Not satisfied at all.

Hi Jeff,

We are extremely apologetic towards the inconvenience caused to you. As checked the parts are returned to our warehouse on 11 Dec 2020 and your refund was processed on 17 Dec 2020. Usually, it takes 20 business days for the refund to be processed once we receive back the part at our warehouse.
We will take care that you do not feel any inconvenience with us again in future. Your feedback is valuable to us. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

georgim6
January 19th, 2021

Parts Avatar attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

Hi Georgi,

We are very sorry for the experience you've had with us. Please email us your concern at customerservice@partsavatar.ca & we will make sure we get it resolved in quick time for you. We will also make sure you do not have to face any such inconvenience in future with us.

jasonn346
December 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

My only complaint is with the frustrating service and support chat window that keeps popping up and making site navigation so much harder, and when trying to talk to the other end, the slightest movement on my end makes it close and reset. Parts are fine, come in a timely manner, return policy seems fair (about to test it)... Overall not bad.

Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We will definitely share this with the concerned department. Our system is available on Live Chat to help our customers with their expertise. We are looking forward to doing business with you again.

donc704
January 2nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Ordered a starter for my truck. It arrived at my doorstep in a couple of days. Very easy ordering, good selection of parts and vendors. Once the starter was installed I returned the old starter in person to Brampton for the core deposit. Smooth transaction. Only difficulty was finding the storefront, but I think the website and the store have better signage now with directions to the storefront.

Hi Don,

glenns445
January 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

Very fast and helpful advice. Great selection. Fast shipping. Overall an easy to navigate web site. Thank you.

Hi Glenn,

It gives us immense pleasure having known that our customers are delighted with our products and services. At PartsAvatar, we strive hard to make our end users feel ecstatic. Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

peterp570
May 14th, 2020

I ordered some parts for my 2007 honda, pilot delivered fast plus parts were well packaged and great quality very impressed thanks guys

jamief172
October 24th, 2020

DO NOT SHOP HERE! This is the worst online shopping experience I've had. Their part arrived broken and took three weeks to get two hours down the road. Spend your money elsewhere!

barrys365
February 19th, 2021
Verified purchase

Purchased two parts that were at a good price and the delivery was reasonably fast. Definitely on my "places for parts" list

Tip for consumers:
Good site. I have used them a few times with good results.

Products used:
Wheel bearing was used but I sent other part back. Have not received refund yet.

Hi Barry,

davidd2505
January 10th, 2021
Verified purchase

Everything was as explained item on page was a little confusing due to wrong pick showing but the live talked solved the problem I have recommended you guys to prob 30 ppl so far

Hi David,

ryanp433
August 19th, 2020

Despite filling out the correct vehicle and model info, the brake rotors provided did not fit. After about 10 e-mails on the subject they finally agreed to send me a shipping label and grant the refund. Returned the package in June, still no refund in late August. I've been e-mailing them weekly for an update and they've finally stopped responding altogether. I've legit been scammed by this company. Figured I'd buy local and support a Canadian company but I got burned on this one. Avoid at all costs.

jimv328
January 11th, 2021
Verified purchase

We thought we were purchasing refurbished CV axels from a Canadian source but the box said Made in China. The first Chinese set from one of your competitors lasted for less than 500 km. These ones seem better, but who knows?

Hi James,

Thank you for taking out time to rate us. Your feedback is truly appreciated.
We hope to serve you in the future too!

gdnn
April 21st, 2020

Do not get sucked into this company's BS. Read the legit reviews, not the 1 review fake accounts all with 5 stars.
I've been ripped off over $500 CDN and Paypal is defending them even with 7 pages of documentation. They provided none. Parts canceled by them, never shipped, never refunded. Parts returned, never refunded.
Warning, you've been warned, stay away. Bad bad business.

brucel311
December 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

The original factory RH front ball joint needed replacement after negotiating a curb and coming up on the losing end. After searching high & low I came upon your website where you had carefully rated all of the alternative non OEM parts by name. I choose Moog due the positive feedback from others who had similar needs and experiences and was complimented by my local Honda dealership (Meadowvale Honda in Mississauga Ontario) on my choice and it was a highly recommended choice based on previous feedback from their other customers. Glad I chose Moog and used Avatar Parts. Communication was superb throughout the process and I was not disappointed with the result...

Hi Bruce,

It gives us immense pleasure having known that our customers are delighted with our products and services. At PartsAvatar, we strive hard to make our end users feel ecstatic. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

horstb9
December 18th, 2020
Verified purchase

This is always my go to source for parts. The site makes it very easy to find the parts I want with a number of manufacturers so I can easily find the best deal. Fast (usually free) shipping too. Easy decision every time!

Hi Horst,

ericr757
February 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered about $400 worth of front end parts for my 2011 Ram. Parts were priced right, came as described and on time, in about 3 days.

Hi Eric,

We are glad to know you're elated with our products & services. We will be looking forward to keep you delighted with our services with every time you do business with us.

shellyw111
February 11th, 2021
Verified purchase

Ordered brake pads for my hubbys truck took a Little bit to figure out the lay out but if u ask the part boys tell what u want it's faster

Hi Shelly,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We truly appreciate it. At PartsAvatar we work hard to satisfy our customers, and it's always great to know that we have accomplished our goal. We hope to serve you in the future too!

ianb505
January 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

Got the right parts for cheaper than i could find locally and delivery was much faster than they claimed

Hi Ian,

bradl192
February 26th, 2021
Verified purchase

My order was received in a timely manner, as advertised and a priced reasonable.
Thank you.

Hi Brad,

gerryb83
January 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

I recently Ordered complete package of rear brakes with all new components. Despite covid and busy Christmas season parts arrived prompt, well packaged and correct and most important very well priced.

Parts Avatar is a great service!

Hi Gerry,

matth506
February 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

Purchased a precision measuring tool and it was shipped in a box 10 times too big with nothing put in to absorb the shocks. It bounced around the box the whole time during shipping. Not impressed with the lack of care at the warehouse. Have so had issues before and the customer service (or lack there of) was the worst i have ever experienced.

Hi Matt,

This is really bothersome for us & something we would certainly not want our customer to go through. Please email us your concern at customerservice@partsavatar.ca if your issue is still unresolved. We will make sure to resolve your concern & provide you with complete customer satisfaction with our services. We also thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

larrys1011
February 4th, 2021
Verified purchase

The service was speedy and the prices are fantastic for brand name products. Glad I found this site have used it a few times now.

Hi Larry,

dona331
April 17th, 2020

Purchase the part for the parking brake the part is called park Brake equalizer tested it on the third time it broke contacted them return policy I was told return on my own dime which exceeds the price of the part. It is with regret that I will no longer be ordering parts from this company. The order was weeks not days as they assured me it would be.
THIS COMPANY SUCKS.

Its a legit company, you can visit their locations in person and talk to staff

By Carlos G.