Review of Paperhelp.org

Tel: 1-888-318-0063
support@paperhelp.org

courtneya24
7/2/16
They are certainly no aces in English writing, such a redundant document is produced by their writers cant even be comprehended. Certainly not the best choice for a student.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Courtney! Thank you for your feedback. Could you please specify the number of the order you weren't satisfied with? It's been a long time since our writers had any assignments from anyone by a name Courtney. I'll be glad to find a way out of the situation occurred in the best way for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

ethanf10
6/13/16
I asked them to make me an English literature presentation of professional level but the way they made the presentation was ridiculous. The slides were stuffed and the color scheme was so loud, it was a complete failure.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Ethan! I'm so sorry if you weren't satisfied with your presentation. I can't find any orders by name Ethan in our system. Could you please specify the number of your order via email support@paperhelp.org? You have up to 3 free revisions to make changes in your work and get it better.

Also, please check the website name you ordered with. Maybe you confused some letters or domain with any other service of the kind. Hope to hear from you soon.

cerysg2
6/4/16
I was advised to reduce wordiness from my dissertation thats why I availed their services but it didnt solve my problem because their proofreading services were quite useless.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Cerys! Thank you for leaving your feedback. I can't see any orders by your name in our system. Maybe you confused the name of our service or simply registered with another name. May I ask you to specify the number of your order via email support@paperhelp.org?

angelam110
5/24/16
Had an experience with at least three writing services of the kind. Must say that this one turned out to be the most reliable out of others that I've used in terms of payment processing and client support. Needed one revision after I got the first paper. Upon my request it was fixed within an hour or so. Nice place.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Angela! Thank you so much for your feedback. Yes, you're right, you've already got three approved orders with us. We are so happy that you are satisfied with our services. Also, we are glad to complete any other writing assignment for you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

ranam7
5/20/16
Dont fall in their trap. Extreme garbage service. Poor writers, do not know what they are doing,
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Rana! I'm so sorry for your experience. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the number of your order by name. I'd be so grateful if you send it to me via email. After that I will be able to check the work prepared for you and find the way out of the situation. Hope to hear from you!

callumw7
5/20/16
Their writers lack the skills to produce a quality book review. My book review seemed as if it had been spun from some other site because many of the paragraphs showed that the writers had little information of the book itself.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Callum! I am so sorry, but I can't find any orders from you. Maybe you have confused the name of the company or simply its domain. Could you please check it one more time or specify the number of your order by email support@paperhelp.org. Thank you!

johng335
5/11/16
Just gone through the reviews about paperhelp.org. Much of them say the service is fraud but taking into consideration the replies given by the company, it becomes clear that the service is adequate and reliable as for their help after cooperation. Some of people's reviews seem absolutely unreal. Who knows. I can see that sometimes these guys do not provide really classy service, though they care and try to help as much as possible to leave their client satisfied with the result. I'll try the service and then leave my feedback here.

P.S. Since I didn't try the service I can't rate it. However, it is required and I will put 4 stars.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear John! Thank you so much for your trust and so rational opinion. Now I can see your first order in progress with us. Hope to receive another feedback from you after the paper for you is completed. Thank you!

sophieb32
5/10/16
Even a random student can tell what a book report must contain but I wonder what kind of writers they have in their team who dont even know that. The book report they sent me was a disaster from start to end. Terrible services.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Sophie, please accept my apologies if you weren't happy with the report received. Could you please specify the number of your order via email support@paperhelp.org? I can't find any orders placed by your name and initials in our system. After I get your order number, I'll be able to check what was done wrong and find a way out of the situation. If it was completely our fault, you are free to get a refund.

Also, let me remind that you have up to three free first revisions with us. In case you are not fully satisfied with the first draft, you can easily ask for the changes upon your comments and remarks.

vanessac42
5/9/16
crap crap crap pay 100.00 for a F. and when you talk to them all they say was you approved it. what else could you do but hope what they writer wrote for a book report was accurate for a book and you didnt read was accurate. they matched and said they would find someone that had knowledge of the book. lies
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Vanessa, I want to apologize on behalf of the whole team of PaperHelp.org writing service for the poor service that you received from us with your order 234767898. Our manager has recently sent you an email with a special offer as apologies for the inconvenience we may have caused. You may choose a discount with a free great options that are usually available for additional cost – the best one of our TOP writers or VIP service assistance. We are waiting for your response as soon as possible, so that we could provide you with the best service we can and make amends.

Please accept our sincere apologies one more time. We are really sorry for that.

abdullahh10
5/9/16
It was the worst experience ever I had face in my life !
I completed my dissertation and my supervisor requested for some changes . Before I placed the order with paperhelp , I chatted and they confirmed its in their capacity to develop my dissertation according to my needs. I paid almost 1200 for these changes . The order submission proposed to be within 40 days. Anyhow , after that The support team keep asked for extensions. I reached to 7 months . Then , they delivered something which in not related to my request .!! I complained and asked for refund ! till this moment I got 0 ! and I failed in my project !! Please be carful with such website . do the work yourself !!!
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Abdullah! I'm so sorry that you were not satisfied with the product you received. Unfortunately, I can't find your order by your name in our system. I promise to do my best and help you with compensation. Can I ask you to email me your order number to support@paperhelp.org? Accept my apologies for the situation occurred. Hope to hear from you in the near future.

noona1
5/2/16
I ordered a research paper in 6 days. they did not assign a writer. i call them one day before the due day and they told me you can cancel the order!!!!
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Noon, please accept my apologies for the situation with your order. I would love to help you solve it with the best result for. Since I can't see your real name, I can't find the orders from you too. Could you please help me to know your order number by email support@paperhelp.org, so that I will be able to help you.

jre3
5/1/16
I am getting an advanced STEM degree. Recently, I was assigned a research paper and due to the fact that I have not written a paper in years, this was a bit daunting. I had a moment of weakness and ordered a paper through their service. It took considerably longer than expected to receive anything and when I finally received something resembling a paper it turned out to be unusable garbage. Which shouldn't have been the case since I used their "professional" option. It was a waste of money and more importantly a waste of time I could have used writing the paper myself. Luckily after only a couple of wasted days I came to my senses and wrote the paper myself. Although, my paper wasn't great it was better than the nonsense they sent.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear JR, thank you for your feedback. I would be so grateful to get your order number via support@paperhelp.org, since I can't find it. I'll check your initial guidelines and the work written for you as well. If it was the fault of our writer, you can ask for a refund. Also, if you are not satisfied with the first draft of your order, you can send it up for three free revisions to get the result you expect. Waiting for your response.

mahaa9
5/1/16
I had a really bad experience with this order number 236119326 , they have taken 5 days to find the writer, and I ordered in only 3 days. I lost my time to contact with support over the phone and massages, but for nothing. They keep me waiting for nothing ,every time I contacted with them, they asked my more time to find the writer, I have given them two days more, but for nothing. I lost my grade because the deadline, and my time because they keep me waiting for nothing, and I also lost my money too. I don't think I will order from this website again.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Maha! Thank you so much for mentioning your order number in your feedback. It helped me a lot to find it. The refund has already been issued, hope you got it!

Please accept our apologies, I'm so sorry for this kind of experience with us.

miab9
4/26/16
What I can say... satisfied with my paper. However, I think I could write the same piece of paper myself. It's just a matter of time. Must confess that my expectations were so high just because I believed professional services to write like no one of the students can't. In the end I got good enough work and it made me happy. paperhelp.org is a good service to rely on when you do not have time to write your 20 pages in just a week.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Thank you Mia for your feedback! It's so nice to us to know you are satisfied with your paper. Hope to be helpful for you again.

patrickg50
4/23/16
Their service is just terrible. I cant believe I wasted good money on these guys. I would not recommend these guys. Take your money elsewhere.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hello Patrick! Thank you for your feedback, but checking our system by your name showed the one and only order approved in August 2014. Is this the order you are talking about? If not, please inform me the number of your order via email support@paperhelp.org and what was wrong with it. This is the way I will be able to check it and find the best solution to the situation occurred. Hope to hear from you as soon as possible!

adamc88
4/19/16
Ordered 7 slides presentation in biology with 3 days deadline. Got it to the due date sharply with a very good formatting. The writer designed all the pages logically with the text pieces and images handpicked to the point. No complaints at all! Thank you.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Thank you Adam for your positive feedback. We are so glad to know you are happy with your presentation. We will do our best to make you satisfied with your every next order placed with us. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

taylorl29
4/14/16
They wrote research paper with such bad and absurd formatting; it was rejected by the evaluators in the first go. My experience of working with them was so bad; I would never go for their services again. They have worst writers in their team.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Taylor! I'm so sorry, but I found only one unpaid order from you with us. Could you please specify the number of your order for a research paper by email support@paperhelp.org to let me help you find a way out.

May be you have ordered by another initials different from Taylor L., or confused the name of the company when you placed this very order. Otherwise I would easily find it in our system. Hope to hear from you as soon as possible to clear up the situation. Once again, please except my apologies if we did something wrong.

elijaha8
4/11/16
So many different reviews are given here that I would get lost in taking decision trust paperhelp.org or not. I accept that each of those satisfied or frustrated customers had their personal experience and individual situations and you never know who was right indeed company or customer. Here's why I judge by own experience with any of the services I ever used, and it's not only about writing services as well.

This service provides me with a good-quality of papers, always on-time and without plagiarism. Here's why I find it absolutely trustworthy. The choice is your too trust all of the review in the Internet or trust yourself only! Good luck!

Tip for consumers: Your experience is the only thing that matters. Don't rush to a conclusion by opinions of others.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Wow Elijah! Thank you so much for leaving so impressive feedback. Your opinion means a lot to us and I'm so glad you had time to share it with everyone around. We are ready to keep on making you happy with your assignments.

joa2088
4/10/16
I had to rewrite my whole paper due to plagiarism . What a waste of money! The entire paper was copy and pasted. Very poorly done.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Jo! I have found lots of orders in your subject in our system by the initials Jo A. Here's why it's hard to get what orders belongs to you. Could you please specify the number of your order by email support@paperhelp.org? I'll check it and do my best to find a way out of the situation occurred.

As for plagiarism, I'm so sorry to hear that you detected it in your work, also it is very strange as well. Before sending the work to you, it is checked for plagiarism by several systems to make sure your work is 100% original.

You can send your paper for up to 3 free revisions to have it rewritten if you are not satisfied with the quality. In any of the cases, please accept my apologies from whole our team!

nataliea13
4/7/16
Among a number of services out there, paperhelp.org caught my eye with affordable pricing, which was the main reason for placing my first order with this company. Monitoring feedbacks of their customers didn't help me much cause they turned out to be so controversial just like about any other service of the kind. So I decided to make my own experience the one and only judgment.

I needed to complete my paper by the end of the month, so $50 price seemed ok to me for 5 pages essay with 14 days deadline. In just an hour or so I saw in my control panel that the order was in progress. Pretty fast I guess.

10 days later I received the paper (before the deadline specified), revised it and remained pretty much satisfied. No revision was necessary as for grammar or text content itself so I approved my order with inner gratitude. In the end my work was A graded. Didn't regret a minute of choosing this company.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Natalie! Thank you so much for your positive feedback and sharing your experience with other customer. Your trust means so much for us! Looking forward to writing for you again!

milliej
4/1/16
Want to thank this service with an open heart. All those who need quick writing assistance at an adequate price for students, just go here! It's worthwhile using if you're afraid of being scammed!
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Millie! I thank you for your nice feedback, your trust and recommendation. It's so nice to work with you, hope to make you happy with the new orders!

jessicas161
4/1/16
I needed them to write me some movie reviews but the draft they sent me was so ridiculous. The reviews were so badly written that it seemed like a secondary school work to me.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Jessica! We are so sorry if you were not satisfied with the work you received. Unfortunately, I can't find any orders with reviews by your name. Could you please specify the number of your order? This way I will be able to check what went wrong and help you with your issue. You can contact me support@paperhelp.org. Hope to hear from you soon.

amberl48
3/29/16
Ordered a presentation on business: asked to create text and pick the pictures for the slides. In general I'm more than satisfied with work but I had to send for 1 revision because I wanted to change one of the slides. I find it normal when not everything can be done perfectly well and as I want it to be from the very first time, beside the authors are not wizards or something. That's why I put 4 stars, however the writer is still a good one.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Amber! Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are so glad you are satisfied with your presentation. And thank you one more time for understanding! It means so much to our writers. Hope to make you happy with your orders in the near future!

jimmyw31
3/25/16
Ordered dissertation with this service. It's in progress at the moment. Got the first draft of the first part. Done pretty good with all the instructions followed. Hope that the feedback about my whole work from paperhelp.org will be the same when I get the rest of paper.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Jimmy! It's so nice to know you are satisfied with your first draft of dissertation. Your writer is doing his best to complete the work at the best level! Thank you for your trust!

miam32
3/24/16
Editors from paperhelp.org deserve the best feedback only. Since I write papers myself I just need an editor to check my works for errors and typos, or outline the thoughts more precise and accurate. This when online tools like spell checker or paraphrase do not help me much.

When I get my work proofread by an editor from this service, I always compare two texts and see the difference. And I see that the changes are made by a person who is really engaged in the process and has good writing skills.

Definitely reccommend!
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Thank you Mia so much for your feedback! We are so glad you are happy with our service. It's so nice to work with you and your quality papers! We hope to make you even more satisfied!

Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

Hi Adam! PaperHelp.org is no way a fake website. We have a team of professional writers with backgrounds to be able to write top-notch academic papers for students and prepare presentations or plans for business as well. All the works are scanned for plagiarism with a WebCheck online program before you get them uploaded in your personal area on our website. So, you don't have to worry about scam or fraud. Just try us out to make sure.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Anonimous! If you placed any orders with us, could you please specify the number(s) with all the comments you have, and possible complaints to support@paperhelp.org? Let me remind you that you could leave your feedback in your personal control panel on the order page, so that we could check out the situation occurred and find a way out. Looking forward to your reply!

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Marissa! The price for essay depends on the following: the number of pages, academic level and the deadline. Each of your essays will be 1 page length. For example, if you need Undergraduate work with 14 days deadline, the price will be $16. If you need Bachelor work with 14 days deadline, it will be $19. So, the price for both essays with the longest deadline will be $32-38. But the shorter the deadline the higher the price. You can fill in the deadline, the number of pages and academic level in the short form on the home page of our website and see the price http://www.paperhelp.org/.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Abdullah! Im not sure if I managed to find the right account. But I suppose these orders to be placed by you. I can see many of them. The number of your last order was 252410552, right? There are some orders related to your dissertation writing and about 4 moth past between the order you approved (245985878, dated 07.01) and the order you sent for a revision (252410552, dated 13.04). This is why so much time has been spent on your dissertation. As for the price you paid, it was based on your subject, type of work (writing from scratch), deadline, and number of pages. We are so sorry if there were any misunderstandings and if you were not completely satisfied with your order. Alan, available at Email: support@paperhelp.org Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi there, Sorry for the delay. You can easily place an order at paperhelp.org to check the price. Can we assist you somehow?

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Sarah, Thank you for your request. You can easily place an order at paperhelp.org directly. Can we assist you somehow?

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Samantha! Thank you for your question. Minimal deadline for research paper really depends on how many pages you need. The cheapest price is with 20+ days deadline. By the way, you can use our 10% off code at checkout "PHFall"(valid for one order over $30 till the end of October). If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello, Ashraf. We would be glad to help you with your assignments. First of all, you should complete our order form here - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Depending on your subject and academic level, our quality assurance department will find the best suitable writer for your order. Our manager will answer all your questions :) Also feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 or via email support@paperhelp.org.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello, Garth. First of all, you should complete our order form - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover are accepted. Writers start working immediately after we receive the payment and process your order details. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Paperhelp.org staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Paperhelp.org