Review of StudyBay

Tel: 1-855-407-7728
support@studybay.com

mommyt
7/15/19

I enjoy this site and have worked with them for over a year. I have received zero plagiarized assignments that I got A's on. I always found a writer to work with my budget. I will recommend them to anyone who needs help with their assignments. Here are just a few of the great assignments that I received.

asada22
7/5/19

I Like this site, Writers available 24/7 who will finish your assignment before your deadline. Should recommend to my friends and family.

fahada58
6/26/19

If you're looking for professional writers who will finish your assignment even before end of your deadline with a plagiarism free, then you came to the right place!

eyads
6/26/19

Studybay.com is a site that offers help to you with whatever it is that you need to be done. The writers get the work done most of the time before the date you ask for. They are also always willing to correct anything that may be needed. The prices are reasonable. A writer that I have used is Janet, I got helped in History topic

thaot12
6/26/19

I have so many things going on and I also want to keep up with my assignments. StudyBay helps me to complete them and turn them in on time. Thank you Weyl and I would use this page again in the future

emanuelc19
6/21/19

I have so many assignments and once I found studybay I was able to be stress free. Not having to worry about an assignment because studybay is taking care of it for you. I just have to worry about the one assignment and studybay always has quality work. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

jonnyl13
6/15/19

I user provider: jeannevivian and it was a perfect experience! I will be back for sure with future needs.

mariam719
6/11/19

They are my life-saving time. I did not know where to start my assignment. They did a good job in my assignment, which replayed quick and did it before the deadline. I recommended this website to help you to solve your assignments. You need to post your instructions, and they will do whatever you want. This tool is beneficial to do your homework, and they are a trusted place. The cover all topics and they have a lot of writers who can help you. I like how they respond quickly and provide lower prices than others.

yolandaw31
6/8/19

Dancan Momanyi was great and I expected nothing but greatness from him as he always has produced nothing but great results!!! Recommend Studybay.com for Dancan Momanyi!!!

Thanks!!!

kelliew28
6/6/19

Depending on your writer, you will get great work. However they do up the price with a pretty heavy service fee when you click to hire someone to write the paper.

ron3
6/4/19

They are charge you a lot and they don't know ever their writer. It worse website I saw in my entire life. they only looking for money and they don't have responsibility about your assignments. They play with your life. you have to know they don't live in USA and they pictures and names are fake. Me and my friend worked 3 online courses with KIDULA
I paid $687. she started communication with me out of the website and ask me about the money all the time. I gave her $100 more. she got two fail of 3 courses for me. She made me full of stress in whole semester and now the website says assignment completed . I have all chats and all documents. after my assignments she left the website. It was only one example. My friends had and situation when they worked with study bay!!! I tried several times to uploaded all my document but there format were different and I couldn't. Don't trust this website and don't give them only one paper.

yolandas55
6/3/19

Studybay is a big help to me when it comes to my assignments. Their 24/7 service and affordable prices has been great. and I like when the writers finish before the deadline.

pranb
6/3/19

Studybay writers provide good content within deadline but they charge more for the site charges which is not fair.

khalida74
5/27/19

I have been using this website for about 2 years now and they have always been able to help me out and do what I needed them to do and a perfect cost! Highly recommend this website if you need any help with literally ANYTHING!

ranjithv
5/24/19

I am happy with the website and request them to consider the 25-30% of service charge over the tutors fee..

darlenec82
5/16/19

Pmuturi579 is my go-to writer! She is great at what she does and always delivers an exceptional paper. I highly recommend her.

karlav17
5/9/19

It's a great service, but its not fair that these writers are ripped off. I pay so much for fees and the service from these writers is not that much money. Studybay should consider lowering the service fee.

tarat62
5/7/19

This is a great website recommended for busy students. You can find a really good quality writer that you can use multiple times for multiple assignments.. I've gotten good grades for all the papers I used with Studybay.com. If your struggling in a class, look no further, Studybay can help you ace your papers, assignments, and even help improve your GPA!

aricr1
5/7/19

Prompt. Professional. Knowledgeable. natetallam129 did a Great job! She's gave excellent help. Definitely satisfied.

isaacs77
5/4/19

Totally a scam and you will get ripped off!!!! Example: Writers get $7 and StudyBay ends up wtih $15 plus credit card service charges. Ridiculous!!! This is not a false statement because it happened to me!

angelk51
4/28/19

The writers are so helpful and deliver assignment on time! Will definitely recommend! They can do any subject that is given to them.

johanl24
4/26/19

I posted a request to answer 4 questioms related to Financial Management, reveived around 20bid, talked to the writer, they answered very general stuff like I can do it, I have knowledge etc. but when you press to ask more questuon, they just dont answer.
Chose a writer who was a bit more willing to answer my questions, and gave then the bid. The work received was ... how to put it... high school level stuff. I expressed on my bid and to my writer this is for my master assignment. Asked for revision, but wasn't much help.
I paid the writer anyway as they did provide the work for me. I don't recomend this site at all. I did not have a bidder who's english is their mother language. Don't waste your time or money, better off doing it yourself, which is what I ended up doing.

drewa29
4/22/19

Friend recommended the website. Exceptional service through and through. Have recommended to lots of friends.

maryk639
Mary K.
4/22/19

when i run out of time as im working and at the same time im studying, i visit sudybay and choose a writer in order to help me with my assignments. im careful when im choosing my writer and always chatting before hiring just to be sure my writer will follow my instructions. of course it helps when u choose an experienced writer with good reviews.

myeshab2
4/20/19

Highly recommend @JavaScript she is the best and she is negotiable. StudyBay is the site for you! Absolutely no scam

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Everyone that chooses to use this site needs to remember that using a paper written by someone else, or even using a paper written yourself for another class, is academic dishonesty and fraud. If you purchase a paper to fulfill a course requirement, you have violated your academic institutions honor code/plagiarism policies and, if discovered, you will (at the very least) receive a failing grade.

By Christina B.

try my writer for public health and thank me later.. here is the link https://studybay.com/authors/nursepen/

By mary h.

Studybay is freelance marketplace. You work with Writers without any intermediates, that's why we can offer you the best price! Welcome ;)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

As we have writers from different countries and with different background, getting a UK essay should not be a problem :)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

You will get your money back as a credit if your assignment is not completed on time or the writer did not follow your instructions. They can edit you paper for you too.

By Mindy T.

Hello, I can help you with the work. Contact via priscawam@gmail.com.

By Wambui W.

No , they simply do not check for plagarism and I have purchased an essay for them that contains plagarism which I get a zero on the course and they did not issue me a refund

By Ivy W.

No they will not issue you a refund

By Ivy W.

Look for the response the writer gives when bidding for your work. If it's a generic response with a too good to be true price, it probably is too good to be true.

By Click B.

Be more careful!?

By Click B.
Questions? Get answers from the StudyBay staff and other customers.

26 Photos for StudyBay