Review of StudyBay

Tel: 1-855-407-7728
support@studybay.com

theresah220
2/18/19

I have submitted about 20 orders. I have been impressed with each one. I am so happy to have found studybay. Each writer that I have worked with has given me a perfect paper. I couldn't be happier.

volhak
2/14/19

i tried to find the good and professional writers. And i found her on the studybay.com. The writer name is Mulindodavy. She is the great and understand the topics.

aricr1
2/11/19

You need help? In a time crunch? Don't know where to start with your assignment? This is the perfect place to go. Discrete, professional, and all around great site for all your school work needs...personally geffmakori is GREAT at what he does!!

seanb181
2/10/19

I needed a paper written in a short time. This service is affordable and Great service!! great paper and easy to use site

danielaa14
2/10/19

I recommend this site for people with lack of time. I am an architecture student and I barely have time. It is a time saver and they deliver quality work right before due date.

rahimc1
2/6/19

Here i got great writers from Studybay and it is not expensive such (Blake). He worked on qualitative data analysis.

silviom6
1/28/19

Sometimes you find it hard to be a full time student and a full time employee. SB is the answer for corrections.

amberf102
1/28/19

As long as you get a writer with a 4 star or more rating the work tends to be good. I have only had issues with one writer that I have hired and since have used the rule "as close to a 5 star rating as my budget allows." I really like the writer "Gracious" and the writer "classicwriter50".

My last assignment was titled "Rapid Industrial Development". This was an essay for US Modern History. I ended up with a B on the assignment.

rosmeryd1
1/25/19

I have been using study bay for a long time. Sometimes is hard to be a full time student and a full time employee. Studybay writer have helped me succeed in my courses. Elsies in one of the best writer that I had hired in studybay.

azizum
1/25/19

DR wess have done my assignment about the use of Software Tools,it was pretty good work i got the work on time and have done a good job.

sheilab161
1/24/19

Studybay writer mainamuchir_023 is the best writer I have worked with the papers are always delivered ahead of time and papers are always perfect.

brooked38
brooke d.
1/24/19

I can't say enough good things about this writing service it has helped me so much with papers that are so time consuming for me. They get them done every time on time! The writers will work with you if you have any issues or things you want to change with the paper. I have been using the user Letmehelp and they have done a great job. Thank you Study Bay.

laum1
1/24/19

Nursepen is very good writer in StudyBay. She do a great job on the assignment and completed on requested date and time.

merelc
1/24/19

Work provided is mostly really good, and you get a lot of options of people to do so, contact with the writer is really easy and if things are needed changing they always do.

jammyv
1/24/19

The service was great, writer was efficient, fast and very detailed in the work. It was requested with short notice and she was able to provide it on time. I received a really good grade in my paper and the content and organization was standing.
It is very pleasant to use it and I will recommend it to anyone in need of some help because sometimes it is so hard to write the papers but that staff members are so helpful. I can say I would have like to know a little bit more about how so many people request to write your paper and that you can actually look at their profile and see the reviews they have for other papers, start and recommendations from other students that can hugely help to select the write person that you are trusting to write your paper that in many cases it is a huge part of your grade

sandys241
1/24/19

this website helps me doing my assignment. writer are really amazing. thanks

I have been ordering from them for a long time and most of the times got A on my every oaoer.

lunae1
1/24/19

This is the perfect website for assignments. I have had 2 done and both have been excellent. Much better than what I expected.I definitely recommend it ! I made my assignment with skymogz and chiefengieneer ! Both amazing

yingp
1/24/19

I had 3 or 4 orders, 3 different writers , and there are all good. I cannot make sure every writer is good, but if u find writers who has high rate, that will be awesome.

aishaj10
1/24/19

Always on time, great service. Helped me a lot and a great customer service. I trust them, it haven't been a single time that any of my work have been late. Always followed up the requirements.

vanh43
1/24/19

A writer named Anitah is always my favorite write on Studybay webstite. She helped me a lot of urgent assignments. I got at least 90 points from essays that were completed by her. You guys must try her if using this website .

loant5
Loan T.
1/24/19

If you don't really help time or struggle with your writing skill, studybay will help you make it all.

sofiaa38
1/24/19

StudyBay is my only go to and the best website where you will find excellent A+ writers. Thanks to StudyBay I have been able to accomplish school assignments , Work full time, and spend time doing what I need to get done. There are three writers that I love. I recommend Three of my favorite writers which are : luvlyn, Ephraim Kimani and Speedysolver. Speedysolver will deliver urgent work as fast as 4 to 5 hrs if needed. I am currently working with speedysolver with my second assignment and she excels at what she does. I am a very pleased and Happy customer :)

tongy5
1/24/19

My writer's name is Celinawangari. She has wrote a good research essay which is about intermittent fasting for me and it is plagiarism free. She had also delivered the paper to me on time. I will hire her at next time

shajiag
1/24/19

My writers name is bornprowriter. She is an amazing writer and delivers A+ papers without plagiarism.

jens150
1/24/19

I have been using Studybay for about a year now and I absolutely love it! I have a very busy schedule and using this site has made my life so much easier. I would highly recommend Studybay to anyone seeking higher education. I particularly like how when I post an assignment it automatically gets the attention of the writers so there is no wait time for me. I am able to post the particulars of the assignment and I can trust that it will get done properly. The writers are very friendly and reliable, my favorite writer in particular "mykol" is truly the best. They are very detail oriented and timely. Consider using studybay the next time you have an assignment, you will be glad you did!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Everyone that chooses to use this site needs to remember that using a paper written by someone else, or even using a paper written yourself for another class, is academic dishonesty and fraud. If you purchase a paper to fulfill a course requirement, you have violated your academic institutions honor code/plagiarism policies and, if discovered, you will (at the very least) receive a failing grade.

By Christina B.

try my writer for public health and thank me later.. here is the link https://studybay.com/authors/nursepen/

By mary h.

Studybay is freelance marketplace. You work with Writers without any intermediates, that's why we can offer you the best price! Welcome ;)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

As we have writers from different countries and with different background, getting a UK essay should not be a problem :)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

You will get your money back as a credit if your assignment is not completed on time or the writer did not follow your instructions. They can edit you paper for you too.

By Mindy T.

Hello, I can help you with the work. Contact via priscawam@gmail.com.

By Wambui W.

No , they simply do not check for plagarism and I have purchased an essay for them that contains plagarism which I get a zero on the course and they did not issue me a refund

By Ivy W.

No they will not issue you a refund

By Ivy W.

Look for the response the writer gives when bidding for your work. If it's a generic response with a too good to be true price, it probably is too good to be true.

By Click B.

Be more careful!?

By Click B.
Questions? Get answers from the StudyBay staff and other customers.

16 Photos for StudyBay