Review of Paperhelp.org

ahmetriew
ashleighy3
josepht338
11/30/19
Wish there was an upload option before placing the order
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. We have already implemented this option. Have you tried it? It is under the instructions field in the order form.

fahada71
rahafm
rozana1
......
daver325
11/29/19
I have earned some rewards and I also had a discount code. I should be able to use both, in my opinion. I am a loyal customer and use this service frequently. Also, when I went to try and use a different code, it completely erased my order and I had to start over, which delayed my order submission. I really like this service but I feel like I should be able to use the Discounts I have earned, along with the normal discounts. Thank you!
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, only one discount can be applied per order as is the rule for most other companies you may shop with. However, we'll be updating our loyalty program soon and you'll be getting credits instead of discounts.

That way, you'll be able to apply both your credits and discounts. The update should be ready till the end of the year.

Hope you like it!

idelm
ginam226
kevinu204
dorothyy30
11/28/19
It was easy to apply and send the information needed for the writer. I cannot wait for the results.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you found our service useful and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

kandasj1
11/28/19
If the paper boosts my grade, this is the best money I have ever spent!!
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi there,

tutae
julietd19
11/28/19
the calendar does not give me an option to choose a specific date. it automatically chooses a date for u which is not the best.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Thank you for sharing your feedback!

We attempted to contact you personally in order to resolve the situation that happened, however, we have failed to do so on three separate occasions. We hadn't heard from you since and just wanted to check you received our emails? Please get back to us at your earliest convenience!

javiera62
11/28/19
I liked the older version where you could see everything at a glance. I did not like not seeing the days available to save money, etc. Horrible change.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Thank you for sharing your feedback!

saresab
11/28/19
I liked the previous way to enter orders. The information I was inputting kept being changed.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear client,

Thank you so much for your review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to improve our system. We would appreciate it if you could share what exactly you found as inconvenient or whether you faced any issues while using the website.

tyishag
11/28/19
The new format is terrible. Go back to the old one
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear client,

stevei90
11/27/19
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi there,

jonathank143
nancyz66
11/27/19
pretty easy process and has little question marks that helped me when I was stuck.
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi there,

rashida15
brittanyw118
fantastic. easy
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi there,

pamelas558
annad237
11/27/19
Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi there,

Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

Hi Adam! PaperHelp.org is no way a fake website. We have a team of professional writers with backgrounds to be able to write top-notch academic papers for students and prepare presentations or plans for business as well. All the works are scanned for plagiarism with a WebCheck online program before you get them uploaded in your personal area on our website. So, you don't have to worry about scam or fraud. Just try us out to make sure.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Anonimous! If you placed any orders with us, could you please specify the number(s) with all the comments you have, and possible complaints to support@paperhelp.org? Let me remind you that you could leave your feedback in your personal control panel on the order page, so that we could check out the situation occurred and find a way out. Looking forward to your reply!

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Marissa! The price for essay depends on the following: the number of pages, academic level and the deadline. Each of your essays will be 1 page length. For example, if you need Undergraduate work with 14 days deadline, the price will be $16. If you need Bachelor work with 14 days deadline, it will be $19. So, the price for both essays with the longest deadline will be $32-38. But the shorter the deadline the higher the price. You can fill in the deadline, the number of pages and academic level in the short form on the home page of our website and see the price http://www.paperhelp.org/.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Abdullah! Im not sure if I managed to find the right account. But I suppose these orders to be placed by you. I can see many of them. The number of your last order was 252410552, right? There are some orders related to your dissertation writing and about 4 moth past between the order you approved (245985878, dated 07.01) and the order you sent for a revision (252410552, dated 13.04). This is why so much time has been spent on your dissertation. As for the price you paid, it was based on your subject, type of work (writing from scratch), deadline, and number of pages. We are so sorry if there were any misunderstandings and if you were not completely satisfied with your order. Alan, available at Email: support@paperhelp.org Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi there, Sorry for the delay. You can easily place an order at paperhelp.org to check the price. Can we assist you somehow?

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Sarah, Thank you for your request. You can easily place an order at paperhelp.org directly. Can we assist you somehow?

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Samantha! Thank you for your question. Minimal deadline for research paper really depends on how many pages you need. The cheapest price is with 20+ days deadline. By the way, you can use our 10% off code at checkout "PHFall"(valid for one order over $30 till the end of October). If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello, Ashraf. We would be glad to help you with your assignments. First of all, you should complete our order form here - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Depending on your subject and academic level, our quality assurance department will find the best suitable writer for your order. Our manager will answer all your questions :) Also feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 or via email support@paperhelp.org.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello, Garth. First of all, you should complete our order form - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover are accepted. Writers start working immediately after we receive the payment and process your order details. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Paperhelp.org staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Paperhelp.org