PaperHelp

PaperHelp has a consumer rating of 4.38 stars from 485 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PaperHelp also ranks 9th among Essay Writing sites.

• I was pleasantly surprised with their writing and commitment to professionalism and quality work.
  • It suprised me a lot with its quick work and friendly customer support.

• They do not give you your money if you are unhappy with what they have done and the customer service is horrible.
  • I ordered a research paper after looking at the samples provided on their website.
How would you rate PaperHelp?

“I have read the other reviews that calls it...”

Jack M.
12/14/18

I have never used this site or any other site for essay writing before. But I wish I knew of this site before ahead of time. Had an assignment due in 20 hours, and they finished it fast and reliably with a reasonable price. 5/5

“PAPER HELP IS A SCAM, STAY AWAY, LOST 700$”

Elizabeth T.
11/11/18

This is the worst writing service! I payed $700 for a paper and ended up getting ripped off. I uploaded a rubric, with an example paper and the writer still couldn't get it right. The clarity was horrendous! I had to call support to try to find out who wrote the paper because it looked like an 8th grader did. I had the paper revised, and the writer resubmits the paper with NOTHING revised. I ended up calling support to put the complaint in and the writer barely did anything. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!! Costumer service was absolutely horrible. They are very rude and care about nothing you have to say,once you give them your money forget it you lost. I was literally assed out of $700 and no paper! The paper sounds so horrible, I can not even submit it. If someone is thinking about using paper help, leave me a message. I will gladly send you the shitty paper they charged me 700$ for so you will know what I mean.

customer service (13) research paper (9) great experience (10) time (78) quality work (5) customer support (5) support team (4) 5 days (4) discount code (6) money (42) customer care (4)
gulzara2
January 26th, 2020
Amazing services and professional attitude toward their customers. They helped me to meet my essay deadline. Although the task was difficult but with their guidance, it becomes easy for me. Looking forward to working with them in the future.
alissag5
Verified purchase
I like that it keeps my card number on file. I just wish there was more promo codes offered hat lasted longer than a day.
Dear client,

Thank you for your feedback. Let me help you with your discounts.

Make sure you are signed up for our promotional emails. We send several discounts per month which are usually valid for over a week. Check your promotions tab in your email inbox.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via support@paperhelp.org

kevinw544
November 18th, 2019
scottn203
Verified purchase
Everything works grate until I get to the calender I cannot get to were the dates are so I have to fight with it.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. Your recommendation is important for us, we will try to fix everything.

elizabethf377
November 18th, 2019
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you found our service useful and don't hesitate to contact us if you are you have any questions.

elizabeths702
daver325
November 29th, 2019
Verified purchase
I have earned some rewards and I also had a discount code. I should be able to use both, in my opinion. I am a loyal customer and use this service frequently. Also, when I went to try and use a different code, it completely erased my order and I had to start over, which delayed my order submission. I really like this service but I feel like I should be able to use the Discounts I have earned, along with the normal discounts. Thank you!
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, only one discount can be applied per order as is the rule for most other companies you may shop with. However, we'll be updating our loyalty program soon and you'll be getting credits instead of discounts.

That way, you'll be able to apply both your credits and discounts. The update should be ready till the end of the year.

Hope you like it!

melissaq22
tomj434
November 7th, 2019
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy, that you found our service useful and don't hesitate to contact us if you are you have any questions.

undefinedu149
November 24th, 2019
billf232
November 21st, 2019
Verified purchase
Good discount offer, quick access to make a request for writing a essay.

alexx37
November 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
every thing went smoothly but for my inability to see any link to upload documents on the spot.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your comment.

We've recently uploaded our order form in the control panel and you can upload your files right when placing the order. Have you tried it?

paulm1325

dorothyy30
November 28th, 2019
Verified purchase
It was easy to apply and send the information needed for the writer. I cannot wait for the results.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you found our service useful and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

josepht338
November 30th, 2019
Verified purchase
Wish there was an upload option before placing the order
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. We have already implemented this option. Have you tried it? It is under the instructions field in the order form.

tonyv197
November 13th, 2019
Verified purchase
Placing the order and paying for the order options are user friendly.
I note, however, your prices have increased. Do I have any other bonuses other than the %15 discount. How can I use MY Stars Points. I need to take advantage of some of these "free" services, if in fact there are any. I am spending a lot of money with Paper Help.

nancyz66
November 27th, 2019
Verified purchase
pretty easy process and has little question marks that helped me when I was stuck.

janetb394
November 16th, 2019
Verified purchase
It's really easy to miss filling out parts of the form at first.

fahada71
November 30th, 2019
Verified purchase

Hi Adam! PaperHelp.org is no way a fake website. We have a team of professional writers with backgrounds to be able to write top-notch academic papers for students and prepare presentations or plans for business as well. All the works are scanned for plagiarism with a WebCheck online program before you get them uploaded in your personal area on our website. So, you don't have to worry about scam or fraud. Just try us out to make sure.

See more answers (3)

Hello Anonimous! If you placed any orders with us, could you please specify the number(s) with all the comments you have, and possible complaints to support@paperhelp.org? Let me remind you that you could leave your feedback in your personal control panel on the order page, so that we could check out the situation occurred and find a way out. Looking forward to your reply!

See more answers (2)

Hello Marissa! The price for essay depends on the following: the number of pages, academic level and the deadline. Each of your essays will be 1 page length. For example, if you need Undergraduate work with 14 days deadline, the price will be $16. If you need Bachelor work with 14 days deadline, it will be $19. So, the price for both essays with the longest deadline will be $32-38. But the shorter the deadline the higher the price. You can fill in the deadline, the number of pages and academic level in the short form on the home page of our website and see the price http://www.paperhelp.org/.

See more answers (2)

Hi Abdullah! Im not sure if I managed to find the right account. But I suppose these orders to be placed by you. I can see many of them. The number of your last order was 252410552, right? There are some orders related to your dissertation writing and about 4 moth past between the order you approved (245985878, dated 07.01) and the order you sent for a revision (252410552, dated 13.04). This is why so much time has been spent on your dissertation. As for the price you paid, it was based on your subject, type of work (writing from scratch), deadline, and number of pages. We are so sorry if there were any misunderstandings and if you were not completely satisfied with your order. Alan, available at Email: support@paperhelp.org Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

See more answers (2)

Hi there, Sorry for the delay. You can easily place an order at paperhelp.org to check the price. Can we assist you somehow?

By Alan D.,

Hi Sarah, Thank you for your request. You can easily place an order at paperhelp.org directly. Can we assist you somehow?

By Alan D.,

Hello Samantha! Thank you for your question. Minimal deadline for research paper really depends on how many pages you need. The cheapest price is with 20+ days deadline. By the way, you can use our 10% off code at checkout "PHFall"(valid for one order over $30 till the end of October). If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D.,

Hello, Ashraf. We would be glad to help you with your assignments. First of all, you should complete our order form here - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Depending on your subject and academic level, our quality assurance department will find the best suitable writer for your order. Our manager will answer all your questions :) Also feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 or via email support@paperhelp.org.

By Alan D.,

Hello, Garth. First of all, you should complete our order form - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover are accepted. Writers start working immediately after we receive the payment and process your order details. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PaperHelp staff and other customers.

Welcome to our custom writing service! Get help with any kind of assignment – from a high school essay to a PhD dissertation. We can:
* Write from scratch according to your instructions. Plagiarism free papers, 100% guarantee!
* Edit and proofread your paper.

The price for our written assignment depends on:

1. The number of pages
2. Deadline
3. Academic level

PaperHelp.org offers top-notch quality of service at quite an affordable price. Although it may seem rather low, we understand the importance of client-oriented pricing.

Making An Order Is Very Easy:

- Fill in our online order form providing all the details.
- Proceed with a safe online payment.
- An email notification will be sent to you once your order has been delivered. Go to the website to review it.
- Preview, approve and download the paper. Now it is yours!

The order process is done online via this website. This also includes communication with your writer via the messaging system in your personal control panel.

If you have any questions regarding the order process, feel free to contact our Customer Support Representatives. We will gladly assist you!

Alan D.
Marketing / PR
Usually responds not within the first month

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PaperHelp?

Have a question about PaperHelp?