Review of Paperhelp.org

Tel: 1-888-318-0063
support@paperhelp.org

zrinkav
10/18/18

I would not know what to do without them. I have a nine to five job, and I go to college as a part time student. Sometimes I just can't handle every obligation on time. My essay on Globalization was right on time, and my professor was very satisfied with the work that was done. Fast, reliable, and professional service that I recommend to everyone that is struggling with time just like me.

williams377
10/12/18

Feeling kinda guilty for doing it but my professor is so strict! I'm glad that now she's very happy with my homework.

irat9
10/5/18

The writer was professional as always. With this site I can be sure that the quality is gonna be the highest.

katem190
9/29/18

A friend of mine suggested the website, and I ordered some paper, and what can I say: Best service ever! Great communication, fast delivery, valid point, and the essay was with an excellent quality. They were very professional Thank you. I will order again!

albertb115
9/25/18

Gave them all the instructions and information, written work was so bad I couldn't use it, had charts with simple maths that were completely wrong, so embarrassed when my results arrived. When you ask them to fix it, they just ask for more money for work they have already quoted. Super unhappy with their quality and customer service. Be prepared you will lose money, time and receive a bad grade! SMNT

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hello Albert!

We are so sorry that you were not satisfied with your order #276495403. We offer 3 free revisions to all of our clients, but due to our policy you must claim for it for 7 days max. I see, that you used 2 free revisions and approved your order at August, 13th. After that you asked for a third revision at September, 25th, and this is just too late to deliver it to you for free.
We want to apologize for this inconvenient situation and we are very happy to see, that this hasn't stopped you from ordering with us again!
Also we want to offer you 10% discount code for one order over $30 - PHFall. This code is valid till the end of the October.
Thank you and have a nice day!

mattc217
9/15/18

With a time crunch recently, I had to look for alternative solutions to keep on top of my work. A friend of mine suggested this website, and they did not disappoint! They provided exactly what I needed in a fast, high quality, and stress free way. Previously I have experienced issues in the past with similar websites, so I'm thankful this one worked out.

graces122
9/4/18

I was struggling in a time crunch for school and needed a paper written. So I stumbled upon this site and placed an order. The paper was written great and in an acceptable time period! Definitely recommend this site if you need a paper written.

roshana4
9/3/18

I get very tired and don`t get enough sleep recently. My friend recommended this site and I ventured. Basically, I'm happy. There were some problems with ordering but support quickly found a way out of the situation.

katarinat1
7/22/18

I am a foreigner, so occasionally I need some help with my papers. I just pasted all of my professors requirements to my writer and after a week my paper was done. I had a one problem with order payment, but they helped me figure everything out.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi Katarina!

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy, that you found our service useful and don't hesitate to contact us if you are you have any questions. Also, to save 10% off your next order use code SummerTime18 (valid till the end of summer for one order over $30).

Hope to hear from you soon.

robertv173
6/1/18

I didn't have a problem with papers quality - it is fine (I think the best paper is your own, so for a different person it is a decent essay). But one time I had a serious delay. Support was nice, they offered me a discount code, so next time I placed my order early and get my paper in time.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hello Robert!

I am so sorry that you've experienced the delay with your order #456456488. And I am thankful that it doesn't stopped you from ordering with us again. I can assure you that this unfortunate situation will never happen again.

Hope to hear from you soon.

nonet1
5/2/18

I had two papers done, no problem. Third paper, oh boy, so. many. issues.
I submitted my order a week ahead, and I asked for a rough draft because my professor demands one before we turn in the paper. I wasn't even picky. I told the writer anything would be good, it could be one paragraph. The writer REFUSED TO TURN IT IN. He submitted an old paper of mine for the third paper (wtf?). Customer service refused to help, they told me to wait up until midnight for the rough draft. And I told him, since I clearly won't get one, I want a discount. They basically told me to go to hell, wait until midnight and if I still didn't get one to message them, lol. I had to work the next day at 6 a.m.

Listen kids, you get into sketchy activities, and you get sketchy results. Ordering with these guys is like flipping a coin, you might get a good paper but oh trust me, when it's bad, it is bad!

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi there!

I’m so sorry for your experience with a writing service. Could you please specify your client ID? This will help me look for your orders and check what has happened with the one you were not completely satisfied. This way I'll be able to find a beneficial solution for you in the situation occurred.
Hope to hear from you at support@paperhelp.org or you can leave it here in reply to this message. Thank you!

alic2344
4/25/18

I did order a paper for my Ethics class. I submitted a specific number of instructions and I even gave the material from the class book. I ended up receiving an F. The teacher said the paper is a transcript of the book so I sent it back for a review and they supposed to correct it, I submitted again still got an F. This writer what he did was copy paste fragments of the textbook, did not follow any of the instructions provided. I did order in the past which was ok but this time it did not work, so I guess is just matter of luck but be prepared you will lose money and time and receive a bad grade!

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Ali!

Thank you for your feedback. Wish we could get more feedbacks from you on your orders. I found your order on Ethics – 267259592. I can see that you then placed another one to revise the first one. The writer changed 25% of the paper but you haven’t left any comments that you were not satisfied with anything.
I feel so sorry that you were silent about it all. You can still leave your comments for us and for our writer. This will help us learn your initial expectations and understand our clients better. Thank you!

Hope to hear from you.

amarpritk
3/14/18

i placed order like 5-6 times and all the times, they did not deliver it on time as well as the quality paper.i had to give it for revison atleast 7-8 times to get my prfect paper but no ... you willl never ever get a quality paper from them. Waste of money, time and efforts, because they dont care. My paper is due at the moment,andthey are telling me to waiting like 2 hours? like hoe could they? Should i tell my instructor that paperhelp is facing some troubles?? dont ever use this website and will not recommend anyone.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi Amarprit!

Could you please provide me with at least one order number you placed with us? I'll be so grateful because there seem to be none placed by anyone with a name Amarprit. Maybe you simply confused the name of the company while writing your feedback or registered by another nickname. In any case, I feel so sorry that you had a bad experience with a writing service and I’ll waiting for your reply with your order number.

maryt225
12/20/17

ordering writing assignments is like a lottery. You never know what to expect in the end. Even the same writer can write differently depending on the topic. Overall this website is ok to work with and I see that the managers try to help as much as possible. But they never can predict neither what work you will get, nor what writer will be writing for you. Wishing good luck to eash who is going to order.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Thank you Mary for your constructive feedback and your rating. We’ve taken everything into account and I hope that you will be satisfied with every next order even more as it was with your previous one on Problem Solving - #266222549. The assigned writer was a TOP one, so the result was expected to be perfect by default. Glad you liked it!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

leeleem1
12/7/17

If this writing was done by a person, and not by a machine that randomly generated a bunch of nonsense sentences, then this person urgently needs to take some classes to learn how to write better.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Leelee! I’m so sorry if you were not fully satisfied with the service. I wish I could see the writer’s work and decide on its quality. I will be so grateful if you send us your order number(-s) – use email feedbackmanager@paperhelp.org When the order is checked, we’ll contact you to find the most beneficial way out.

Hope to hear from you again.

tonyah30
12/6/17

This company took my money and gave me back a paper, late, that did not follow the directions at all. It is very obvious that they do not speak English, right correct English grammar, or know much about any of this subject they write about. I went through a few revisions and because my paper was due I told them I was not excepting it, however, they would not even give me anything until I did. It is a circle jerk this company took my money and gave me back a paper, late, that did not follow the directions at all. It is very obvious that they do not speak English, right correct English grammar, or know much about any of this subject they write about. I went through a few revisions and because my paper was due I told them I was not excepting it, however, they would not even give me anything until I did. It is a circle jerk Operation that does not stand by their 100% guarantee policy. In fact, there is no way to actually get your money back if you were not satisfied because they require you to let them revise it, and then if you look at their policy, when they revise it you are basically approving the paper. Its craziness and I would never let them steal your money.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi Tonya!

Could you please specify your order number? I’ll do my best to check it and take the actions to find a way out of the situation occurred.

noneyab6
12/3/17

My paper was due within 24 hours, it took them an additional 12 hours to complete the paper and when I finally receive it, it was not exactly what I asked for. They are not recommended for college papers, matter of fact don't even waste your time. I asked for a partial refund because I understand that the writer at-least made an effort (although they written me a low-quality paper)...the customer service representative had the nerve to tell me "under our policy, we can not provide you with a refund" smh, when it says money back guarantee at the bottom of the page. I WARN YOU TO LOOK ELSEWHERE

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear NoneYa, hi there!

I’m so sorry if you were disappointed. And I wish so much to see and check your order. Could you please provide it?

You’re right, we do have Money back guarantee policy. You can read this document in the same called section of our website. According to it there can be some cases when the refund is unfortunately impossible. However, if you send me your order number to support@paperhelp.org, I’ll see what is the case with your order and try to find a beneficial solution for you.

Hope to hear from you.

lizziek4
10/11/17

I'm a photographer at heart and with all the sessions I've been getting in lucky to say I'm making a living off of it. But by the time I realized my passion and that it could actually make me enough money I was already half way through my degree and I don't like quitting half way. I've already put so much effort into it. But sometimes we just get such POINTLESS assignments! And with a job I love, I really don't want to be wasting my life on them. These guys take care of them. I don't expect to get full marks on the papers I submit cause obviously the writer didn't go to class with me and doesn't know the whole picture, but they get it done and make changes when needed. I guess satisfaction has a lot to do with initial expectations.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Lizzie!

Thank you for your feedback. Your last order was 259980851, right? We’re glad to help you again and again. And to get the next assignment done, here’s your 10% off the next order. It must be at least $30. The discount code - 4Review - is valid till the end of November.

Stay in touch!

wendyw115
10/10/17

Ive done several orders with these guys and we have had our ups and downs. My first order was amazing yet when I requested the same writer for the next one things got confusing, I was getting phone calls and I guess a different writer completed it. Not amazing, but ok

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Wendy!

You’re probably talking about this order – 261337105. I checked everything and I got a feedback from the writer you ordered one more time. He was so upset and wished to satisfy you with the paper as well as with that first one. The topic seemed too difficult to him and he had too little time.

To apologize, I’d like to give you 10% off one order placed till the end of November. The code is - 4Review

sibillam
7/25/17

I was a loyal customer to paperhepl.org until they got me failed in my essay. I asked them to rewrite it and they refused as revision was only available for 7 days they also said they don't guarantee getting good grades when I contacted about my problem! Overall now I will have to rewrite it and I will have to pay another £100 for some other company to do my essay! Don't use this company as really customer is in the last place for them. You will get ripped off for nothing and end up failing...

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi Sibilla!

I have found your order – 255716819. As I can see you have approved the order and after that asked to add in-text citations to 2 paragraphs. The thing is that the material which was not cited was related to strategies and analysis parts. So both paragraphs could not be cited just because the writer has completed them on his own. So, I’m sure that this order was completed very professionally. Unfortunately, you keep on thinking in a different way.

We feel so sorry that such situation occurred and still hope that you will change your mind. Our manager has sent you an email with 15% off in it for your next order with us.

P.S. You’re right, we do never promise any grades as it is specified in our Terms of Use section. If there’s any chance for me to help you, please let me know.

angelag84
5/9/17

IF I COULD GIVE THEM ZERO STARS I WOULD!!! This company has the worst customer service! My orders have been submitted to me late sometimes or if you need to make corrections or ask for revisions they are so quick to nickle and dime you for more money. I dont understand what happened to the customer is always right? My last order was not in the correct format and received and zero grade and they returned the product to me a day after the due date. Upon receiving my grade I contacted them for a revision even though the paper was returned to me late and they told me it was past the 7 day revision policy, like I have control on when the teacher grades the paper!! I feel that anyone wants a quality paper and good customer service USE SOMEONE ELSE!! I basically wasted money on a scam company who does nothing but provide excuses to the consumer,instead of solutions!! I basically paid money for ZERO grade!

***UPDATE***** I was contacted by a customer service representative on 12 May 17 asling for the order number , which I provided but havent heard from them since that date!! PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hello, Angela.
I'm sorry, but I couldn't find any orders placed by you. Please give me your order number to support@paperhelp.org. I would like to figure it out as soon as possible.

naifj
3/8/17

All I can say they are thee worst web for writing
the writer did not do the work and they still want to charge me for that
do not used this web

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi Naif! I've searched for orders by your name. I managed to find almost 20 of them and no complaints from you about any of them.

Could you please specify (if I found the right person) what was done wrong and in what order exactly? This will help me understand the situation. Let me remind that you can write your feedback in your personal control panel on the order page.

Otherwise, your name and initials could coincide with someone else. Thank you!

vanessab62
3/7/17

I have been a customer for a long time. Sometimes the work was good and sometimes it was bad. When you try to have corrections made it was like pulling a tooth. They are horrible with trying to fix their mistake. It must be a language barrier as most of them do not speak English well. I do not recommend them at all.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi Vanessa! I did find a customer by your name and initials in our system. Even though you mentioned that you have been our customer for a long time, I found only two orders from you - 249509208 that is already approved and have 5 stars rating from you, and 249828947 is waiting for a writer to be assigned to it.

I doubt if these are really your orders, but if it is so, please write us to support@paperhelp.org and let us know what was done wrong.

Otherwise, I would like to ask you to provide us with your order numbers to see why you were not happy and find a way out.

Thank you!

alexl77
2/24/17

I ordered some papers from them a few times and got pretty decent essays on time. And thats good cause I cant say at least the same about other services I used. I have 10% off for your first order on academic writing and editing. Coupon Code: 0b362cb032 If someone needs, you can use it.

sanjiva3
12/11/16

They do not provide the paper in time. The writer are also worse like management. They pretend like they understand you but they reall dont care you. Do not use them if you want to save your money.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hello Sanjiv!

I'm so sorry, I couldn't find any orders placed by you. Are you sure you left this feedback for the right company? Even one letter plays a big role. Please check out the name of our website one more time or provide me with your order number. I will check it and see how we can compensate if we did anything wrong.

Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

Hello Anonimous! If you placed any orders with us, could you please specify the number(s) with all the comments you have, and possible complaints to support@paperhelp.org? Let me remind you that you could leave your feedback in your personal control panel on the order page, so that we could check out the situation occurred and find a way out. Looking forward to your reply!

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Marissa! The price for essay depends on the following: the number of pages, academic level and the deadline. Each of your essays will be 1 page length. For example, if you need Undergraduate work with 14 days deadline, the price will be $16. If you need Bachelor work with 14 days deadline, it will be $19. So, the price for both essays with the longest deadline will be $32-38. But the shorter the deadline the higher the price. You can fill in the deadline, the number of pages and academic level in the short form on the home page of our website and see the price http://www.paperhelp.org/.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Abdullah! Im not sure if I managed to find the right account. But I suppose these orders to be placed by you. I can see many of them. The number of your last order was 252410552, right? There are some orders related to your dissertation writing and about 4 moth past between the order you approved (245985878, dated 07.01) and the order you sent for a revision (252410552, dated 13.04). This is why so much time has been spent on your dissertation. As for the price you paid, it was based on your subject, type of work (writing from scratch), deadline, and number of pages. We are so sorry if there were any misunderstandings and if you were not completely satisfied with your order. Alan, available at Email: support@paperhelp.org Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Samantha! Thank you for your question. Minimal deadline for research paper really depends on how many pages you need. The cheapest price is with 20+ days deadline. By the way, you can use our 10% off code at checkout "PHFall"(valid for one order over $30 till the end of October). If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello, Ashraf. We would be glad to help you with your assignments. First of all, you should complete our order form here - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Depending on your subject and academic level, our quality assurance department will find the best suitable writer for your order. Our manager will answer all your questions :) Also feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 or via email support@paperhelp.org.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello, Garth. First of all, you should complete our order form - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover are accepted. Writers start working immediately after we receive the payment and process your order details. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Mike! Sure, our website is absolutely legit. We work with both our customers and writers on legal basis. Also, everything is totally confidential with us. Our writers prepare each and every paper from scratch and check it for any coincidences with WebCheck plagiarism checker before you receive it.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Charmaine! Yes, we do write any type of assignment for students, including essays, research papers, dissertations, reviews, problem solving, presentations and poetry as well. If you need our professional help, we will be glad to assist you 24 hours a day. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063, via email support@paperhelp.org or place your order through the order form on the website. Alan, Customer Care Manager Email: support@paperhelp.org Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello! The easiest way to place your order with us is to do it through the order form on our website. You just need to specify all the details about your assignment. Also, you can contact our friendly Customer Support Representatives at 1-888-318-0063 to help you place your order and answer any questions you have about it.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Paperhelp.org staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Paperhelp.org