Research Prospect reviews

orders@researchprospect.com

1 star

allenb114
6/2/18

My experience was good with them to be honest. I hesitated at first but it turned out to be a good surprise. Quality and service was really good. One of the best!

I ordered and was well informed in all stages. Drafts were submitted during the course to get feedback, and the final product was just as I wanted. Perfect flow of work.

Allen

fp16
11/10/17

terrible work and had to rework everything over by myself.

1. Did not meet the deadline, and didnot follow the given scope we had agreed, but gotta pay for it otherwise I wouldnot get the part I want.

2. Many paragraphs and contents were entirely duplicated just to reach the expecting word count.

3. Turnitin had highlighted most parts that were copied from the internet sources, but the writer replaced the citing authors with some other random names. The references in my paper were all fake!

But I gave 2 star because all troubles were from the writer. To be fair, the administrator was kinda helpful. So if you are lucky, there might be some good writers provided.....but not sure

smithj42
3/28/17

You will love when you see your work. Simply too good :-) I used it from 'topic selection' to 'complete dissertation'. And it worked out as my best decision!

abdulh21
10/20/15

Research Prospect was helpful for me in my dissertation topics selection. I would recommend Research Prospect for any kind of Academic Writing Work.

robertb234
10/20/15

I think Research Prospect is an excellent academic writing service that cares for the students. They even let me pay in installments. The price was reasonable and the quality of their work was nothing short of exceptional.

Questions? Get answers from the Research Prospect staff and other customers.

Research Prospect?