PapersNow.co.uk

PapersNow.co.uk

papersnow.co.uk

PapersNow.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.56 stars from 147 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PapersNow.co.uk also ranks 19th among Essay Writing sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 4 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%

• They provided me with a well curated research paper and the guidelines were precisely fulfilled.
  • My chemistry term paper was definitely not the piece of cake to work upon.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate PapersNow.co.uk?

“super happy with the quality”

Tom P.
2/9/20

I placed an urgent order on 12 hours on the 1st of February that was of my physics assignment. And I was so happy when I got it back within 10. I am super happy with the quality I received. Thanks a lot

“Fraud”

s s.
2/6/20

Be very careful. they are fraudsters. they have received 1500 pounds from me without being able to do the job. wasted my time and even did not pay back my money. I lost my opportunity. and also my money. and as there is no address on their website you can not even sue them. they are not even a registered company in the uk. I see here that Papersnow responded to my comment and has promised to pay back my money. This is also a lie. I have recently written to them and they have just escaped. People please be aware they are fraudsters. As I mentioned when you pay your money you even cannot take them into court because they are not genuine and are not registered anywhere

research paper (12) work (56) term paper (4)
benedictb17
March 26th, 2018
No problem with the way the service is handled, that all seems great. Maybe it's subject area or the limited time-frame I gave (I needed the paper fast) but the paper I got was... Well it didn't seem like they quite understood the question so just wrote everything they knew/could find about each individual heading I provided.

Ended up just writing the entire paper by myself on the last day before deadline which meant that it didn't really reduce stress like I had hoped it would.

Tip for consumers: If your subject area is one that can be easily written about (no offense media students but media would be a good example of something you could BS your way through) whereas physics, chemistry maybe watch out.

Dear Benedict,
Thank you for appreciating our services. We work hard 24/7 to provide you with required satisfaction. As for the other issues related to your order, we will consider them carefully. We strive hard to make our services impeccable and perfect nonetheless you seem to have suffered due to miscommunication.
Accept our sincere apology for the stress you had to go through and please provide your order ID so that we can carry out an investigation of this issue. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
tomp373
February 9th, 2020
I am super happy with the quality I received. Thanks a lot
ss588
February 6th, 2020

Tip for consumers: I write an example of their work here for you. this is just one example of all the nonsense and meaningless sentences they have used in my work. as a result I lost a great opportunity in my life and they stole all my money (1500 pounds):
"Equally there can uncontrovesially certain that earth’s resources are limited which usually has limiting factor of development and growth"

Hi S S.,
We appreciate that you spared your precious time to leave a feedback on our services. We sincerely apologize if our services couldn’t meet your requirements in any way.
PapersNow is a customer-oriented company where we work as one team to make every client feel special. Based on your review of our services, we will start an investigation right away to see what went wrong while working on your order.
This clearly seems like a case of miscommunication. We assure you to compensate in the best way possible. Please provide your order ID and other relevant details so that we can look into this issue as soon as possible.
ivaylov
November 24th, 2019
I've used their service many time and always payed for good specialist and always recivet Mark's on the limit for pass PLUS the REWARD SHOP IS FAKE when I had enough points and asked from them to exchange a gadget for points have been told that I can only use it for new assignments...STAY AWAY!!!

Tip for consumers: Keep on mind Reward Shop is fake and the service is far away from good

Hey,

We are genuinely sorry for this and are looking forward to getting your detailed feedback. We would take every possible measure to resolve this issue. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to make it up to you. Kindly send us your order ID so that we can progress.

We apologize again for your bad experience.

Support Team
PapersNow
striupa
January 21st, 2019
I ordered three packages and all negative. I lost my earned scores. My biggest mistake was that I approached them and trusted them. They do business from a students and they do not care about quality.
Hey,

We apologize again for your bad experience.

Support Team
PapersNow
kirab1
September 1st, 2014
I will say they must be good be good at writing front but sadly I can't give them the best ratings and the reason is - they didn't deliver at the given time they claimed. Rest their work and communication level was good and they apologies me several time for the same.

Tip for consumers: If you have enough time then you can try them.

yonast
February 28th, 2017
Please dont waste your time and money, I had the worst experience with this summers company called home fraudsters, 1st I have asked them just for help and they convince me to do my research. Then when they got my money they start to play around, they said they're almost finish and after the delivery day already pass they didn't even started it and I know they're scam and asked for my refund from, then when they realised that in the same day they send me the work and when I open the work as expected 100% copy and paste from one website someone's work. Thanks to God I was subscriber to that website and I found straight away. When I send them back the work and the proof they say it's already paid no refund, but I use to record all their live chat as a proof and I sent all to paypal to claim my money and after up and down I won my money buck. So please please you will regret it. Totally scum!!
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for your bad experience, and we’ll try our best to make it up to you. PapersNow delivers hundreds of high-quality papers to the students like you on a daily basis. Our support team works in collaboration with the quality assurance department 24/7 to resolve the concerns like this. Please share your order ID along with other relevant details so that we can look into this issue. We assure you’ll get a refund if these claims hold authenticity.
Also, contact our support team at your earliest convenience to get this issue resolved.
Team PapersNow.
thomasm727
January 1st, 2019
Willing to work with you people again. Not only got A for my assignment but it was declared the best one of this semester. Thank you. I would give your service 5 stars for your dedication
juanm241
January 7th, 2019
Pleased to find zero mistakes in the report you delivered. It was according to my requirement with no grammatical error and brilliant formatting.
danielk35
February 12th, 2015
I do not recommend using this website. First of all, they did not turn it in on time. Second, when I sent an e-mail to tell them what things to include, reflect, and make a use of it, they totally ignored it and pretended they did. For example, I asked them to put side references for sentences they've got a source from - which they did not. Also, they put references that they didn't even make a use of. Some references they've used can only be accessed by experties - in other words, there is a risk of being caught by your institution. Finally, I sent my work three times back to fix, but every time it was returned with only diagrams being changed - they didn't even mention the diagram in the text. I got tired of them so just decided to edit the whole thing by myself.
ayshar1
June 18th, 2016
I honestly did not think papersnow will help me at first but, they did an amazing job and left my speechless. I thought I might fail but Papersnow helped me out in time. Definitely ordering again if needed. Try ordering yours at Papersnow.
denniss356
January 25th, 2019
I have never felt sorry for using this service.It's really very cool.Lucky to find this website this is something I was looking for from so long
shanew39
March 1st, 2017
They are fraudsters be careful
Thet will play u scammers. .
Hi,
Team PapersNow.
nickt50
June 12th, 2016
Quick , helpful and polite service.
barbaran44
May 16th, 2016
I had already done my essay but it ended up becoming something that was not pleasing to look at. Thats when I approached PapersNow so the professionals can have a look at it. They sent back the document within few hours and my document was totally transformed! They edited few paragraphs and changed places of many to ensure a smooth flow. They cleared my document from any grammatical mistake and typo while at the same time, maintained a professional manner. Their team has been really helpful and I am happy for all their help.
stephaniem39
August 29th, 2014
A good company for professional paper writing. I will appreciate their efforts, strive for work and go getter attitude.

Tip for consumers: Ask them to apply their best writer.

jessicag138
April 21st, 2017
I can't believe that these guys provide even better services than they mentioned on their website! I ordered from them and they gave me perfect work! For my upcoming work, I'll take their help again cause my experience was amazing!
vinitak
December 9th, 2014
I have used their services for my thesis and research paper and they were fine. Prices start from as low as £6.5 together with a bulk discount of 15% and a dedicated customer help.
craiga11
August 31st, 2014
Good to know that they are on Sitjabber where I can honestly review their work. Yeah! they are the best at all but for sure, they are able to deliver an average work within a given timeline.

Tip for consumers: Go for them if you need quick services.

dj362
December 10th, 2015
I bought an essay for my assignment but not a single word make sense.

Even if i attached my lecture notes and reading sources like PDF files, they never read it a single page.

IF YOU READ THIS review right now? then change your mind right now!!!

Dont believe rest of perfect review just trust less than 2 stars reviews cuz i experienced exactly same situation with them.
1. DO not attend essay in time.
2. KEEP SAYING WORKING ON IT
3. JUST pretend to academic
PLEASE LEAVE THE papersnow
Dear D J,

It is quite shocking for us to know that you have faced such problems with our services. The standardized process of our services is free of such delinquencies.

With regards to your concerns, we would like to clarify that our orders are processed with prudence; our writers begin working on orders only after they have received and read the client requirements. We don’t compromise on our service quality that’s why we would like to verify the authenticity of your order to get a clear picture of the authenticity of your claims.

In order to track and inquire your order status, we would like you to provide us with the Order ID. Our sales department will look into this matter and get back to you to address your concerns.

Thanks
PapersNow Team
rereg
March 10th, 2016
THEY ARE VERY BAD ALWAYS COMING WITH EXCUSES... CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF TAKING THEM INTO COURT AS THEY HAVE MUGED ME OFF AND GAVE ME THE MOST RIDICULES ESSAY EVER!!!! I DONT RECOMMEND THEM !!! NEVER TRUST THEM WITH YOUR WORK MOST OF THE TIME ITS COPIED FROM ONLINE AND NEVER HANDED ON TIME !!!
SEE YOU AT COURT
Dear Rere,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a feedback. Please accept our sincere apologies for having a bad experience with us. PapersNow has worked hard over many years to deliver best service and build a good reputation. We hold the client reviews in high regard and work closely with our clients to ensure that they get the desired results at PapersNow. Kindly share your order details and we will see what we can do to resolve your concerns.

We encourage you to contact us as soon as possible, so that we could solve your problem on priority.

Warm regards,
PapersNow.
sharonk55
September 25th, 2016
Please please whatever you do don't waste your money I payed good money to have a mini research proposal to be written, I had to not only send it back several times but even the small details such as font, title and attachments I had sent were not adhered to . Therefore i failed the research proposal but did have a chance to resubmit with a capped mark, so i sent my tutors feedback to papersnow in the hope that they could actually show me what they could do but it was of such poor quality i failed again, i am a single mum with young children and really needed help on this and for the money i payed the assurances I received that the paper would be of a 'highest standard', written by 'professionals' and the promise of a 'high mark', I did not get nothing to that effect. I wish i had not used them,, I am not another company trying to deter you from using this company but a customer that has used this company and was bitterly disappointed as I have now failed the whole course with no chance of resubmission.. Totally totally gutted... update since writing this review apart from tokenistic replys on here nothing...(oct 2016) update (October 15th 2016) this company does not have a support department and have not replied personally and has not given me any compensation for my loss!!
Dear Sharon,

Thanks for your feedback. We are extremely sorry for your unpleasant experience with PapersNow. It seems that you have serious quality concerns regarding your research proposal that we worked on. At PapersNow, quality is highly prioritized; our quality assurance team is looking into your issue, and our support team representatives will soon get in touch for further details.

Please coordinate with our support team so that we can compensate your loss as early as possible.

alishae1
March 11th, 2016
I hired them for an important assignment that was so complicated that I couldnt manage to do it on my own. I wasnt sure if it was a good idea of trusting them or not, but the quality of the assignment and the timeliness of their services convinced me of their authenticity. They undoubtedly have the most experienced writers onboard. I am thankful to them for their dedication towards my assignment.
natay1
January 13th, 2016
I think they do not understand what is real good service and support. Do not reccomend.
Dear Nata,
We are sorry to hear about your concerns and as a client friendly organization; we consider it our prime responsibility to resolve such issues immediately. It is rather concerning to find out that you have problems with our support services since we strive to maintain the highest standards of quality in customer support. You are requested share with us your order details and order ID, so that we can look into this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks,
PapersNow Team
braylond
September 25th, 2017
I didnt start panicking about my term paper until the deadline neared. It was just too late to start my paper on my own which is why I contacted Papers Now. They assured me that I would get my term paper within a week. After getting it back, I was happy that I chose Papers Now because my paper was well-researched and had all the right text. Editing was on point as well.

Is this legal?

We are thrilled that you asked and here is a quick answer; yes, its all legal! We are more than glad to let you know that we are a part of the academic writing service providers, and we have been providing our services for the past six years. Like every other service provider, we provide the research facilities and resources for the customers and deliver reports that are based on valid research. It is up to the customers the way they use these reports in their thesis and essays. In addition to this, the written content is not our property but of the client. We do not hold any rights to the content; the client holds the copyrights and is free to use the research reports anywhere. We have a large number of PhDs, who are eager to work for you. Moreover, we offer an unlimited number of revisions in case you are not satisfied with our services, and in the most critical case, we also offer you refunds. Our purpose here is to provide you with the best online writing experience that you can ever comprehend. To us, the customers satisfaction is most dear. Another guarantee that you can have from us is that we process payments through PayPal, which is the most secure way of making payments online. You can visit our website for more information. We ensure you that we will not be disappointed. Regards, PapersNow Team Tel: +44 1214680118 care@papersnow.co.uk

See more answers (3)

Hello Sharon, We are extremely sorry that you were not satisfied with the way your order was handled. We also apologize that you had to go through so much trouble just to get your order according to your standard. By now, you must have realized that we offer our clients with unlimited revisions policy so that they can utilize it to the maximum or until they get their orders according to their liking. Being an international company, we are always crowded with a plethora of orders from all around the world. To handle the workload efficiently, we have hired tons of writers. We are still in the process of hiring many other writers so that they can help us in tackling a number of orders in a better way. Many of the newly employed writers lack experience due to which they fail to impress a few of our clients. We have held many training sessions to help our newly employed writers have a better understanding of what we want and what our clients want. It seems to us that your revisions were being handled by our inexperienced new writers. We apologize for your experience once again. Keep in mind that we are still giving them training in this regard so sometimes they fail to achieve some orders according to their expectations. As customer satisfaction is our top priority, we would like you to avail our revision policy once again but this time, we will make sure that your order is being handled by one of our seasoned writers. Thank you, Team PapersNow

See more answers (2)

Dear Sharon, Thank you for placing an order with us. Rest assured that your order will be processed by some of the best writers in town. Please share your order ID with us so that we could ensure the best quality and timely delivery. Regarding the reviews posted here, let me tell you that most of these reviews are posted by "fake customers" or competitors, who leave no stone unturned to sabotage our healthy relationship with the client. But let us assure you that such negative efforts cannot affect our unflinching commitment to provide best services to our customers. We are confident that you come back with more work after getting this order. If you have any other questions, please feel free to use our live chat service and ask questions from our customer support team. Thank you Team PapersNow

See more answers (2)

Hi Sharon, Please accept our apologies for your bad experience with us. Our support and quality assurance team work 24/7 to resolve the concerns of clients, and we assure you we would do the same for you. Our dedicated team members are working on your order as we speak and the support representatives will soon get in touch with you to share details. Please bear with us until then. Regards, Team PapersNow.

By Papers N.,

Hello Ale F, We appreciate your query regarding our services. Yes, we do offer clients Critical Analysis services. You can visit our website PapersNow.co.uk, and speak to our representative live, to learn more about our services. Thanks. Regards, PapersNow Team Tel: +44 1214680118 care@papersnow.co.uk

By Papers N.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PapersNow.co.uk staff and other customers.

PapersNow provides excellent academic services at affordable rates. Our custom writing services ensure you get premium academic writings on whichever subject or topic you choose. When it comes to reliable academic writings, PapersNow comes on the top o...

Papers N.
Marketing / PR
Typically responds within 4 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PapersNow.co.uk?

Have a question about PapersNow.co.uk?