Review of PapersNow

Tel: +44 1214680118
care@papersnow.co.uk

denniss356
1/25/19

I have never felt sorry for using this service.It's really very cool.Lucky to find this website this is something I was looking for from so long

striupa
1/21/19

I ordered three packages and all negative. I lost my earned scores. My biggest mistake was that I approached them and trusted them. They do business from a students and they do not care about quality.

Response from Papers N., PapersNow Representative
Hey,

We are genuinely sorry for this and are looking forward to getting your detailed feedback. We would take every possible measure to resolve this issue. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to make it up to you. Kindly send us your order ID so that we can progress.

We apologize again for your bad experience.

Support Team
PapersNow
juanm241
1/7/19

Pleased to find zero mistakes in the report you delivered. It was according to my requirement with no grammatical error and brilliant formatting.

thomasm727
1/1/19

Willing to work with you people again. Not only got A for my assignment but it was declared the best one of this semester. Thank you. I would give your service 5 stars for your dedication

benedictb17
3/26/18

No problem with the way the service is handled, that all seems great. Maybe it's subject area or the limited time-frame I gave (I needed the paper fast) but the paper I got was... Well it didn't seem like they quite understood the question so just wrote everything they knew/could find about each individual heading I provided.

Ended up just writing the entire paper by myself on the last day before deadline which meant that it didn't really reduce stress like I had hoped it would.

Tip for consumers: If your subject area is one that can be easily written about (no offense media students but media would be a good example of something you could BS your way through) whereas physics, chemistry maybe watch out.

Response from Papers N., PapersNow Representative
Dear Benedict,
Thank you for appreciating our services. We work hard 24/7 to provide you with required satisfaction. As for the other issues related to your order, we will consider them carefully. We strive hard to make our services impeccable and perfect nonetheless you seem to have suffered due to miscommunication.
Accept our sincere apology for the stress you had to go through and please provide your order ID so that we can carry out an investigation of this issue. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
Team PapersNow
jerrys119
10/7/17

I must say that among all the services I have tried till today, PapersNow is the best. I was thrilled and equally hesitant to place my order at first but their efficient services compelled me to place it. My order was returned to me on time and was properly formatted.

martinezg
10/3/17

After some waiting I received my order and I must say that these guys have met my expectations. The guidelines were completely met and I could not find a single grammatical error in the document. Please keep up this good work.

robertr300
9/28/17

I ordered a rather lengthy paper and gave them just a week to deliver the psychology paper. Also, my paper was a difficult one as the relevant material wasnt available so easily. So I had my doubts that they wont be able to write my paper on time. Fortunately, I was wrong! The paper wasnt only delivered on time but had all the right material!

braylond
9/25/17

I didnt start panicking about my term paper until the deadline neared. It was just too late to start my paper on my own which is why I contacted Papers Now. They assured me that I would get my term paper within a week. After getting it back, I was happy that I chose Papers Now because my paper was well-researched and had all the right text. Editing was on point as well.

emmam117
9/21/17

PapersNow is my grade savior because, with their writing help, I have been able to pass my assignments with the highest grades. The composition of the paper, the grammar, the structure; everything is of top quality. Plus, all of these things can be enjoyed at cheap rates. Great work!

sammyw13
8/30/17

I am thankful to paprnw for completng my paper on time. Brian Stark was very helpful. Thanks for everything i will keep using their services

jessicag138
4/21/17

I can't believe that these guys provide even better services than they mentioned on their website! I ordered from them and they gave me perfect work! For my upcoming work, I'll take their help again cause my experience was amazing!

charlesv28
3/10/17

I couldnt beleive anyone could help me with my work in such short time only papersnow did. im so grateful that they handlled my assignment and that too in a very affordable price. Thumbs Up

shanew39
3/1/17

They are fraudsters be careful
Thet will play u scammers. .

Response from Papers N., PapersNow Representative
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for your bad experience, and we’ll try our best to make it up to you. PapersNow delivers hundreds of high-quality papers to the students like you on a daily basis. Our support team works in collaboration with the quality assurance department 24/7 to resolve the concerns like this. Please share your order ID along with other relevant details so that we can look into this issue. We assure you’ll get a refund if these claims hold authenticity.
Also, contact our support team at your earliest convenience to get this issue resolved.
Team PapersNow.
yonast
2/28/17

Please dont waste your time and money, I had the worst experience with this summers company called home fraudsters, 1st I have asked them just for help and they convince me to do my research. Then when they got my money they start to play around, they said they're almost finish and after the delivery day already pass they didn't even started it and I know they're scam and asked for my refund from, then when they realised that in the same day they send me the work and when I open the work as expected 100% copy and paste from one website someone's work. Thanks to God I was subscriber to that website and I found straight away. When I send them back the work and the proof they say it's already paid no refund, but I use to record all their live chat as a proof and I sent all to paypal to claim my money and after up and down I won my money buck. So please please you will regret it. Totally scum!!

Response from Papers N., PapersNow Representative
Hi,
Team PapersNow.
nicolet115
11/24/16

Previously, I have tried many of the online writing services, but nobody has treated me and my orders with respect except PapersNow. They understand all the conditions well and provide the solutions according to the requirement. I am happy that I found out about their services through my friend. Now, there is no going back to the old writing services no matter what!

kaih23
11/18/16

My research paper was burdening me, but I had other college work to complete as well. Upon my sisters insistence, I hired PapersNow and gave them the task of completing the research paper for me. The document that I got back within few days was showcasing the writers amazing research as well as the writing skills because every idea was exceptionally covered in the paper. The overall structure was impressive to the point that my teacher could not stop herself from awarding me with the highest score. So thanks, PapersNow!

evans224
10/18/16

I am surprised by the skills of their proofreaders. They know quite well how to impress someone with their work. They are fulfilling all the requirements in the document. Amazing job!

berndd1
9/27/16

I hired them for the first time, and I was not expecting such a great work, but they are awesome. I have decided that I will give all my assignments to them now & onwards.

sharonk55
9/25/16

Please please whatever you do don't waste your money I payed good money to have a mini research proposal to be written, I had to not only send it back several times but even the small details such as font, title and attachments I had sent were not adhered to . Therefore i failed the research proposal but did have a chance to resubmit with a capped mark, so i sent my tutors feedback to papersnow in the hope that they could actually show me what they could do but it was of such poor quality i failed again, i am a single mum with young children and really needed help on this and for the money i payed the assurances I received that the paper would be of a 'highest standard', written by 'professionals' and the promise of a 'high mark', I did not get nothing to that effect. I wish i had not used them,, I am not another company trying to deter you from using this company but a customer that has used this company and was bitterly disappointed as I have now failed the whole course with no chance of resubmission.. Totally totally gutted... update since writing this review apart from tokenistic replys on here nothing...(oct 2016) update (October 15th 2016) this company does not have a support department and have not replied personally and has not given me any compensation for my loss!!

Response from Papers N., PapersNow Representative
Dear Sharon,

Thanks for your feedback. We are extremely sorry for your unpleasant experience with PapersNow. It seems that you have serious quality concerns regarding your research proposal that we worked on. At PapersNow, quality is highly prioritized; our quality assurance team is looking into your issue, and our support team representatives will soon get in touch for further details.

Please coordinate with our support team so that we can compensate your loss as early as possible.

Team PapersNow
kyleg29
8/29/16

Do I need to add anything more? The people working for PapersNow are some of the most professional as well as the most helping people I have seen in this business. From their customer representatives to their actual writers, everyone seems to have an understanding of the different subjects, no matter how tough it is.

louied18
8/23/16

PapersNow understands the needs of all of its clients. This is evident from the fact that they completed my order according to my needs and desire that all the previous online writing services failed to do. Much thanks to them and keep up the good work.

aliceh80
8/23/16

PapersNow has, no doubt, some of the best employees in the online writing business. Their customer support staff is one of the friendliest people who would go out of their ways to provide the clients with help. And their writers are extremely knowledgeable about every single thing. Super impressed with their services!

summerb8
8/15/16

The article I gave them was a hell of difficult, but they amazed me by writing it down in a day. It was awesome and quite well written. Good effort!

jasmineb33
8/9/16

I hired a writer from Papers-Now to write down an essay on the given topic. They just amazed me with their outstanding work. They are working great. Keep up the good work.

We are thrilled that you asked and here is a quick answer; yes, its all legal! We are more than glad to let you know that we are a part of the academic writing service providers, and we have been providing our services for the past six years. Like every other service provider, we provide the research facilities and resources for the customers and deliver reports that are based on valid research. It is up to the customers the way they use these reports in their thesis and essays. In addition to this, the written content is not our property but of the client. We do not hold any rights to the content; the client holds the copyrights and is free to use the research reports anywhere. We have a large number of PhDs, who are eager to work for you. Moreover, we offer an unlimited number of revisions in case you are not satisfied with our services, and in the most critical case, we also offer you refunds. Our purpose here is to provide you with the best online writing experience that you can ever comprehend. To us, the customers satisfaction is most dear. Another guarantee that you can have from us is that we process payments through PayPal, which is the most secure way of making payments online. You can visit our website for more information. We ensure you that we will not be disappointed. Regards, PapersNow Team Tel: +44 1214680118 care@papersnow.co.uk

By Papers N., PapersNow Representative

Hello Sharon, We are extremely sorry that you were not satisfied with the way your order was handled. We also apologize that you had to go through so much trouble just to get your order according to your standard. By now, you must have realized that we offer our clients with unlimited revisions policy so that they can utilize it to the maximum or until they get their orders according to their liking. Being an international company, we are always crowded with a plethora of orders from all around the world. To handle the workload efficiently, we have hired tons of writers. We are still in the process of hiring many other writers so that they can help us in tackling a number of orders in a better way. Many of the newly employed writers lack experience due to which they fail to impress a few of our clients. We have held many training sessions to help our newly employed writers have a better understanding of what we want and what our clients want. It seems to us that your revisions were being handled by our inexperienced new writers. We apologize for your experience once again. Keep in mind that we are still giving them training in this regard so sometimes they fail to achieve some orders according to their expectations. As customer satisfaction is our top priority, we would like you to avail our revision policy once again but this time, we will make sure that your order is being handled by one of our seasoned writers. Thank you, Team PapersNow

By Papers N., PapersNow Representative

Dear Sharon, Thank you for placing an order with us. Rest assured that your order will be processed by some of the best writers in town. Please share your order ID with us so that we could ensure the best quality and timely delivery. Regarding the reviews posted here, let me tell you that most of these reviews are posted by "fake customers" or competitors, who leave no stone unturned to sabotage our healthy relationship with the client. But let us assure you that such negative efforts cannot affect our unflinching commitment to provide best services to our customers. We are confident that you come back with more work after getting this order. If you have any other questions, please feel free to use our live chat service and ask questions from our customer support team. Thank you Team PapersNow

By Papers N., PapersNow Representative

Hi Sharon, Please accept our apologies for your bad experience with us. Our support and quality assurance team work 24/7 to resolve the concerns of clients, and we assure you we would do the same for you. Our dedicated team members are working on your order as we speak and the support representatives will soon get in touch with you to share details. Please bear with us until then. Regards, Team PapersNow.

By Papers N., PapersNow Representative

Hello Ale F, We appreciate your query regarding our services. Yes, we do offer clients Critical Analysis services. You can visit our website PapersNow.co.uk, and speak to our representative live, to learn more about our services. Thanks. Regards, PapersNow Team Tel: +44 1214680118 care@papersnow.co.uk

By Papers N., PapersNow Representative

Questions? Get answers from the PapersNow staff and other customers.

PapersNow?