PapersNow.co.uk

PapersNow.co.uk

PapersNow.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.56 stars from 149 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PapersNow.co.uk also ranks 19th among Essay Writing sites.

• They provided me with a well curated research paper and the guidelines were precisely fulfilled.
  • I'd written my term paper a total of 4 times and each time my teacher rejected it.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate PapersNow.co.uk?

“Super happy with the quality”

Tom P.
2/9/20

I placed an urgent order on 12 hours on the 1st of February that was of my physics assignment. And I was so happy when I got it back within 10. I am super happy with the quality I received. Thanks a lot

“Fake”

s s.
2/6/20

It really hurts me that this fake company is still active. I hope people read these reviews before paying. Please check their website. You will notice that there is no address on it. The reason is clear. When they get your money, you will find out that they are not what they have claimed. They are unable to provide you with quality work. But it is then too late. You won't be able to get back your money. You cannot even take them into court because for this you need to provide the court with a genuine address. They have provided a phone number which is also fake. It is only an internet number and will not help you trace their address. I have written to them many times and asked them for their address so that I can complain but they have obviously not responded to this. I have noticed that they have responded to negative reviews here as if they are proper people. But don't be cheated by this. It is just a camouflage. There is a problem however that they may now come and respond here but as a person whose money is stollen by papersnow I cannot react to this. I wish this problem be resolved by the owners of Sitejabber so that people can properly inform readers of this fake company. So I am telling everybody who is reading this is that papers now is fake. Avoid it. Take care of your money before they have emptied your pocket. And please ignore their excuses. They are fake. This is my order number: PNOC-1088346

research paper (12) term paper (4) quality work (3)
tomp373
February 9th, 2020
I am super happy with the quality I received. Thanks a lot
ruthiek4
August 6th, 2020
Not to sound promotional,
But I find PapersNow to be very appropriate I mean I heard some bad reviews about it too, but upon experencing,
I did nort find them as bad.
The customer service was good the ratesare economical and writing quality is good too.

I would definitely recommend them.
danielk35
February 12th, 2015
I do not recommend using this website. First of all, they did not turn it in on time. Second, when I sent an e-mail to tell them what things to include, reflect, and make a use of it, they totally ignored it and pretended they did. For example, I asked them to put side references for sentences they've got a source from - which they did not. Also, they put references that they didn't even make a use of. Some references they've used can only be accessed by experties - in other words, there is a risk of being caught by your institution. Finally, I sent my work three times back to fix, but every time it was returned with only diagrams being changed - they didn't even mention the diagram in the text. I got tired of them so just decided to edit the whole thing by myself.
benedictb17
March 26th, 2018
No problem with the way the service is handled, that all seems great. Maybe it's subject area or the limited time-frame I gave (I needed the paper fast) but the paper I got was... Well it didn't seem like they quite understood the question so just wrote everything they knew/could find about each individual heading I provided.

Ended up just writing the entire paper by myself on the last day before deadline which meant that it didn't really reduce stress like I had hoped it would.

Tip for consumers: If your subject area is one that can be easily written about (no offense media students but media would be a good example of something you could BS your way through) whereas physics, chemistry maybe watch out.

Dear Benedict,
Thank you for appreciating our services. We work hard 24/7 to provide you with required satisfaction. As for the other issues related to your order, we will consider them carefully. We strive hard to make our services impeccable and perfect nonetheless you seem to have suffered due to miscommunication.
Accept our sincere apology for the stress you had to go through and please provide your order ID so that we can carry out an investigation of this issue. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
Team PapersNow
madisonl68
August 12th, 2020
They have excellent writers as they prepared my paper with which I have got A+. They have written very unique paper and I am glad for their services.
kirab1
September 1st, 2014
I will say they must be good be good at writing front but sadly I can't give them the best ratings and the reason is - they didn't deliver at the given time they claimed. Rest their work and communication level was good and they apologies me several time for the same.

Tip for consumers: If you have enough time then you can try them.

thomasm727
January 1st, 2019
Willing to work with you people again. Not only got A for my assignment but it was declared the best one of this semester. Thank you. I would give your service 5 stars for your dedication
juanm241
January 7th, 2019
Pleased to find zero mistakes in the report you delivered. It was according to my requirement with no grammatical error and brilliant formatting.
ayshar1
June 18th, 2016
I honestly did not think papersnow will help me at first but, they did an amazing job and left my speechless. I thought I might fail but Papersnow helped me out in time. Definitely ordering again if needed. Try ordering yours at Papersnow.
denniss356
January 25th, 2019
I have never felt sorry for using this service.It's really very cool. Lucky to find this website this is something I was looking for from so long
nickt50
June 12th, 2016
Quick, helpful and polite service.
stephaniem39
August 29th, 2014
A good company for professional paper writing. I will appreciate their efforts, strive for work and go getter attitude.

Tip for consumers: Ask them to apply their best writer.

barbaran44
May 16th, 2016
I had already done my essay but it ended up becoming something that was not pleasing to look at. Thats when I approached PapersNow so the professionals can have a look at it. They sent back the document within few hours and my document was totally transformed! They edited few paragraphs and changed places of many to ensure a smooth flow. They cleared my document from any grammatical mistake and typo while at the same time, maintained a professional manner. Their team has been really helpful and I am happy for all their help.
vinitak
December 9th, 2014
I have used their services for my thesis and research paper and they were fine. Prices start from as low as £6.5 together with a bulk discount of 15% and a dedicated customer help.
ss588
February 6th, 2020

Tip for consumers: I write an example of their work here for you. this is just one example of all the nonsense and meaningless sentences they have used in my work. as a result I lost a great opportunity in my life and they stole all my money (1500 pounds):
"Equally there can uncontrovesially certain that earth’s resources are limited which usually has limiting factor of development and growth"

Hi S S.,
We appreciate that you spared your precious time to leave a feedback on our services. We sincerely apologize if our services couldn’t meet your requirements in any way.
PapersNow is a customer-oriented company where we work as one team to make every client feel special. Based on your review of our services, we will start an investigation right away to see what went wrong while working on your order.
This clearly seems like a case of miscommunication. We assure you to compensate in the best way possible. Please provide your order ID and other relevant details so that we can look into this issue as soon as possible.
Team PapersNow
jessicag138
April 21st, 2017
I can't believe that these guys provide even better services than they mentioned on their website! I ordered from them and they gave me perfect work! For my upcoming work, I'll take their help again cause my experience was amazing!
alishae1
March 11th, 2016
I hired them for an important assignment that was so complicated that I couldnt manage to do it on my own. I wasnt sure if it was a good idea of trusting them or not, but the quality of the assignment and the timeliness of their services convinced me of their authenticity. They undoubtedly have the most experienced writers onboard. I am thankful to them for their dedication towards my assignment.
craiga11
August 31st, 2014
Good to know that they are on Sitjabber where I can honestly review their work. Yeah! They are the best at all but for sure, they are able to deliver an average work within a given timeline.

Tip for consumers: Go for them if you need quick services.

braylond
September 25th, 2017
I didnt start panicking about my term paper until the deadline neared. It was just too late to start my paper on my own which is why I contacted Papers Now. They assured me that I would get my term paper within a week. After getting it back, I was happy that I chose Papers Now because my paper was well-researched and had all the right text. Editing was on point as well.
sarahh160
January 27th, 2016
There are number of services out there offering to write but they truly apprehend what the client wants and then transform it into words.

Tip for consumers: Good

hannahh27
March 11th, 2016
I placed an order for the proofreading of my dissertation on their website because I couldnt eliminate the disorganizations from my document even after making various efforts. The proofreaders at PapersNow didnt disappoint me at all. They analyzed my dissertation thoroughly and provided me a draft that contained no inconsistencies. Furthermore, the additional suggestion they provided me along with proofreading services were also helpful.
kaih23
November 18th, 2016
My research paper was burdening me, but I had other college work to complete as well. Upon my sisters insistence, I hired PapersNow and gave them the task of completing the research paper for me. The document that I got back within few days was showcasing the writers amazing research as well as the writing skills because every idea was exceptionally covered in the paper. The overall structure was impressive to the point that my teacher could not stop herself from awarding me with the highest score. So thanks, PapersNow!
ivaylov
November 24th, 2019
I've used their service many time and always payed for good specialist and always recivet Mark's on the limit for pass PLUS the REWARD SHOP IS FAKE when I had enough points and asked from them to exchange a gadget for points have been told that I can only use it for new assignments... STAY AWAY!

Tip for consumers: Keep on mind Reward Shop is fake and the service is far away from good

Hey,

We are genuinely sorry for this and are looking forward to getting your detailed feedback. We would take every possible measure to resolve this issue. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to make it up to you. Kindly send us your order ID so that we can progress.

We apologize again for your bad experience.

Support Team
PapersNow
christopherm75
January 20th, 2016
They provided me with a well curated research paper and the guidelines were precisely fulfilled. It instantly got acceptance from the journal I was intending to approach for publishing.
nicolet115
November 24th, 2016
Previously, I have tried many of the online writing services, but nobody has treated me and my orders with respect except PapersNow. They understand all the conditions well and provide the solutions according to the requirement. I am happy that I found out about their services through my friend. Now, there is no going back to the old writing services no matter what!

Is this legal?

We are thrilled that you asked and here is a quick answer; yes, its all legal! We are more than glad to let you know that we are a part of the academic writing service providers, and we have been providing our services for the past six years. Like every other service provider, we provide the research facilities and resources for the customers and deliver reports that are based on valid research. It is up to the customers the way they use these reports in their thesis and essays. In addition to this, the written content is not our property but of the client. We do not hold any rights to the content; the client holds the copyrights and is free to use the research reports anywhere. We have a large number of PhDs, who are eager to work for you. Moreover, we offer an unlimited number of revisions in case you are not satisfied with our services, and in the most critical case, we also offer you refunds. Our purpose here is to provide you with the best online writing experience that you can ever comprehend. To us, the customers satisfaction is most dear. Another guarantee that you can have from us is that we process payments through PayPal, which is the most secure way of making payments online. You can visit our website for more information. We ensure you that we will not be disappointed. Regards, PapersNow Team Tel: +44 1214680118 care@papersnow.co.uk

See more answers (3)

Hello Sharon, We are extremely sorry that you were not satisfied with the way your order was handled. We also apologize that you had to go through so much trouble just to get your order according to your standard. By now, you must have realized that we offer our clients with unlimited revisions policy so that they can utilize it to the maximum or until they get their orders according to their liking. Being an international company, we are always crowded with a plethora of orders from all around the world. To handle the workload efficiently, we have hired tons of writers. We are still in the process of hiring many other writers so that they can help us in tackling a number of orders in a better way. Many of the newly employed writers lack experience due to which they fail to impress a few of our clients. We have held many training sessions to help our newly employed writers have a better understanding of what we want and what our clients want. It seems to us that your revisions were being handled by our inexperienced new writers. We apologize for your experience once again. Keep in mind that we are still giving them training in this regard so sometimes they fail to achieve some orders according to their expectations. As customer satisfaction is our top priority, we would like you to avail our revision policy once again but this time, we will make sure that your order is being handled by one of our seasoned writers. Thank you, Team PapersNow

See more answers (2)

Dear Sharon, Thank you for placing an order with us. Rest assured that your order will be processed by some of the best writers in town. Please share your order ID with us so that we could ensure the best quality and timely delivery. Regarding the reviews posted here, let me tell you that most of these reviews are posted by "fake customers" or competitors, who leave no stone unturned to sabotage our healthy relationship with the client. But let us assure you that such negative efforts cannot affect our unflinching commitment to provide best services to our customers. We are confident that you come back with more work after getting this order. If you have any other questions, please feel free to use our live chat service and ask questions from our customer support team. Thank you Team PapersNow

See more answers (2)

Hi Sharon, Please accept our apologies for your bad experience with us. Our support and quality assurance team work 24/7 to resolve the concerns of clients, and we assure you we would do the same for you. Our dedicated team members are working on your order as we speak and the support representatives will soon get in touch with you to share details. Please bear with us until then. Regards, Team PapersNow.

By Papers N.,

Hello Ale F, We appreciate your query regarding our services. Yes, we do offer clients Critical Analysis services. You can visit our website PapersNow.co.uk, and speak to our representative live, to learn more about our services. Thanks. Regards, PapersNow Team Tel: +44 1214680118 care@papersnow.co.uk

By Papers N.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PapersNow.co.uk staff and other customers.

PapersNow provides excellent academic services at affordable rates. Our custom writing services ensure you get premium academic writings on whichever subject or topic you choose. When it comes to reliable academic writings, PapersNow comes on the top o...

Papers N.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PapersNow.co.uk?

Have a question about PapersNow.co.uk?