Review of GradeMiners

Tel: 18889640159
manager@grademiners.com

alicec208
11/22/18

5 stars! Great support, excellent communication and the whole experience was very
smooth. My first time using this type of service and I will definitely use again when work commitments get on the way. Thank you so much, job was beautifully done. Strongly
recommend.

norrisl8
10/1/18

Always very excellent work which strictly meets all the criteria! Thank u so much
The customer service persons were patient and the writer followed instructions.
So I am very happy with the paper. I will hire you for next Wednesday. I would probably like to continually use the same writer for my future orders.

flavieng3
8/3/18

phenomenal! Very pleased with end results! I received an "A" on my assignment...
This was definitely an awesome experience to get a paper turn around time frame one day. I will continue to use this service and work with the writer when needed. Thank you for making it easier to learn and not have to worry about papers and thank you for finishing the order so quick. I appreciated your effort.

scottr280
7/18/18

The best work ever! The writer I got from you, has met all goals and requirements for this argumentative research paper and I could not be any happier or more satisfied with the work! Thank You! The writer even met the deadline 5 hours earlier than expected. I ran it through Turnitin and everything was good.
teacher was surprised by the quality so he give me a third chance, then I passed. Thanks for incorporating the user instruction guide to prepare my assignment .

stellac21
6/6/18

Thank you so much for coming through for me in a pinch! I so appreciate this service.
My paper was well written, thanks to the writer for their excellence.
Overall great paper! The board probably would not use those and I had to change some of the wording but I received an A. so Thank You!!
I had to change some of the wording but overall it was great. Thank You!

annam334
5/13/18

Works are ready before the due date, giving enough time to review and make corrections where necessary. Great job guys! well done. I can honestly say that my writer was VERY polite and i was VERY good in communications, i sent messages late nights, evening's and morning's , i always had a response in two or 3 hours. I wouldn't have great essays without this service, amazing effort.

sylviap24
3/23/18

We're on week 6 of my course and I've been using this writing service the entire course. I've received nothing less than an A on all of my papers! This week I forgot to order my paper in time, however, I ordered it four hours before the time due and my writer had it complete within a few hours! Highly recommend...

Tip for consumers: Their writers extremely good at putting together knowledgeable reads.

devih
3/8/18

The paper I got from them was good, the only adjustments I had to make were a couple of references were more than 5 years old, so I had to find references for those parts that were less than 5 years old and I had to add in a section about hand sanitizer, but all of the major points were covered and I have no complaints about how the paper was written. It was thorough and covered all aspects of the subject.

Tip for consumers: They provided the best service I've seen so far.

alexv62
3/2/18
• Updated review

My order number is #2082423. I leave it here for everyone to see. These guys are pure scam! They write comments as if "we don't know you, we've never seen you". They did the same to me at Trustpilot. But I have my order number, and there's nothing you can do to take my order down. BUYERS BEWARE - GRADEMINERS WILL SCREW YOU OVER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

“Scam!!! Stay away!”
2/6/18
• Previous review

I've ordered a paper and it came back full of grammatical errors and full of plagiarised text. And the company says that it has a standard plagiarism check. They lie on their website! Now I have to retake the whole class!!! Never ever use this service!

Response from Alex M., GradeMiners Representative
Hello Alex,

I hope you are well.
I'm so sorry, I couldn't find any orders placed by you in our database. Are you sure you left this feedback for the right company? Please check out the name of our website one more time or provide me with your order number. I will check it and see how we can compensate if we did anything wrong.
If you would like to discuss this further with myself, please do feel free to call our office or request a callback and I will be happy to talk with you.

Kind Regards,

Customer Care Team
support@grademiners.com
+1 888-964-0159
cindym182
2/14/18

The paper was well done, on time for a reasonable cost. There were a couple of sources cited that were not the required research type articles, and that required a revision that I did myself. Otherwise I was very happy with the service, and may be submitting another order soon.

Tip for consumers: great job for a short time frame

darekk2
11/23/17

I was in a rush with my essay. Due date was already missed and I was in panic! Thus I contacted this resource and asked them for help. I am so thankful they agreed and moreover they did a perfect custom writing for me! Supplementary I was given a discount and free summary.

antoniom81
11/11/17

I've ordered essay at night and received it at morning. Very good quality and only a few mistakes that I fixed in 1 minute. I'm totally satisfied and glad that I ordered in such responsible company. Plus, I love their discounts policy. You can get great essays for the prices that are below average due to their discounts

trevorb35
11/9/17

They are very quick, and wrote the essay very well would recommend to my friends :)
THANKS FOR GREAT SERVICE

stellap17
10/5/17

I've been using grademiners for a year now and have been extremely satisfied with every paper. Compared to other paper writing sites, all my papers have been written exactly the way I needed them with zero plagiarism. I love the extra bonus money and monthly discounts.

alexg171
10/5/17

I was very pleased with how quickly the writer (80278) completed the assignment! I will continue to use this company for further papers! Thank you again!

antonyf9
10/3/17

Grademiners.com was a total lifesaver for me. I had too many essays in my to-do list at that time, and I needed to study for 2 big exams, as well. I chose to study for the finals, of course, and delegated the papers to Grademiners.com. I was referred by another friend of mine who had a great experience with them, so didnt worry too much. In the end I successfully passed the test, and had my papers done perfectly too. Every dollar was worth it.

annab365
10/3/17

I ordered several essays in Arts and Sciences from this service. They all were completed in a timely manner, my instructions were followed to the letter and their quality was decent. There were some minor misprints but they didn't influence my grade. Thanks guys! I'll come back for more papers soon:)

emilyg87
9/28/17

Im so thankful for the job youve done for me! I had a lot of problems with this task and decided to find service on-line! You saved my time and I received 96 points out of 100! The writer was very helfpul and answered all my questions! You are my lifesavers! Will definitely come back!

gabbyt3
9/9/17

I totally agree with other people, who claim that GradeMiners do not even deserve 1 star. They no only provide horrible service, they just take your money and do nothing. They do not do any job requested. What is worse, it takes a lot of time to complete and you are thinking that they might working, but once you get your paper back, not even a word has been changed when you paid for editing of the page.

beng90
6/14/17

After miss understanding from both parts amended, I can now confirm that I'm satisfied overall with the writer and the company too.

deenap6
6/12/17

The really dont even deserve 1 star. I paid fo a simple paper to be written and what I received back was completely unacceptable. Besides poor grammar it was completely off subject. When I asked for a refund they said they could only give me 20% towards future service. Thats a joke, I would never use this company again. Please do not waste your time with these people, there other better more reliable companies out there.

nickg79
6/9/17

Covered the points well, but the English grammar was not superb. I have waited to give the feedback after i receive the notes and comments from my professor and it's quite GOOD. At the end I'm happy to know I could get an assistance from you, when I need to write a paper ASAP.

clarag20
6/9/17

10/10 Service rating 10/10 Paper rating. A superb job; and completed early. I am so pleased with your work and appreciate your attention to detail. Many thanks!!!

michaelaj7
6/3/17

If I could give zero stars, it would be zero. This place is a complete scam. I placed my order for an essay. I requested 12 hour turnaround. As soon as I got an elusive message in their "instant messaging" service that said,
"Tina
Please be informed that we have received the payment for your order 2002847.
As we need to double check some details with you over the phone please tell us when it is convenient for you to receive a call or get back to us as soon as possible, otherwise, your order will be set ON HOLD
In case of any questions please feel free to contact us 24/7.
grademiners.com"

Had I not seen it or been notified otherwise, I would have missed the deadline leaving them to keep my money without providing service. Once I did see it I called them. I was transferred around & until I was connected with their customer service shift lead to "verify my billing information", even though I used PayPal. No need to verify billing information as it is directly paid via PayPal. When I questioned why she need to verify, I was told, "In case your information was stolen." There is no reason to verify payment information that has been already provided. I questioned her intentions & then she backed up to say that she was confused, the information didn't match. I told her to issue my refund immediately, she told me she couldn't. Luckily I used PayPal and have reported them. This is a scam and they were trying to garner personal information from me, in addition to attempting to take my money without providing product. Their customer service department is uneducated & combative. This speaks volumes to me about the kind of product I would have (or not as it would have been) received.

Tip for consumers: This is a scam

sinio1
5/16/17

I paid good money for a paper that was unsalvagable. Both customer service and the writers are foreign. I believe they are all located in India. The paper I recieved could have easily been written by a 5th grade ESL student. I wasted time, but most importantly money. I ended up writing it myself and turning it in late for half credit. Long story short, do not give this company business. It's just another Scam to take money from Americans and produce garbage in return. This company should be paying us for giving them such a great opportunity to practice English. Also, don't even bother asking for your money back. An Indian will fight you to the death for a dollar. I've learned my lesson well.

Hello, We do work with PayPal mostly because that's the largest billing system in the world. Thank you for contacting us, Song. Just remember, if there is some urgent and challenging assignment, which you are struggling with, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team of experienced academic writers will definitely help you out. We look forward to working with you in future. Have a nice day.

By Alex M., GradeMiners Representative

Hello D S, Thanks for reaching out. Please feel free to contact us via our website https://grademiners.com/ or give us phone call 1-888- 964-0159 toll free 24/7 if you need any further information please feel free to contact me here. Cheers, Alex

By Alex M., GradeMiners Representative
Questions? Get answers from the GradeMiners staff and other customers.

2 Photos for GradeMiners