Review of EduBirdie

Tel: (888) 337 5415
support@edubirdie.com

charlesn99
3/19/19

I ordered coursework from edubirdie recently and even have not expected that it would be done so fast! Really! My writer Mina was very polite during communication, she answered all my questions and also clarified with me what I would like to include in my coursework, what materials to accompany and what should be avoided. And as a result, I got excellent papers!

Sorry about the guys below. I do not know whether it is false or they really met a bad writer... such things always a lottery a bit. I won with edubirdie!

romanb44
3/18/19

I discovered of edubirdie from a friend of mine. He said that edubirdie assisted him with some academic papers when he was having some family members issues and could not give attention to studies. His teacher told him to finish the papers within 5 days, so he had no option but to speak to a writing service.

I also had a very similar problem last month, and despite my friend's inspiration, I was a bit skeptical about the service. Besides, there are plenty of horror stories on the web that tell that writing services are illegal. But I decided to provide it a try, and the result astonished me. The writer I hired was so much friendly, and he asked me a lot of queries before starting to work on the project. Later, I ordered various other papers and they also exceeded my expectations. Like numerous students around the globe, my friend and I had a really great experience. If you are having a similar problem, we extremely recommend this writing service. Hire a writer as well as see your grade skyrocket!

shakirar2
3/17/19

I heard of Edubirdie when I was really in require of a writing service. I had a serious family issue, as well as it was almost impossible for me to focus on writing my papers. But maintaining my position in my class was also most important. When everything was falling apart, a relative said me to contact a writing service. And when I searched online, I found that many people our there were using writing services. I also read some bad reviews about some writing services. That is why I took my time as well as did my own research before making a decision.

After reading about Edubirdie on a discussion site, I visited the site. The process of hiring really impressed me. It is easy and simple. The writers are very friendly and very understanding. I ordered an essay. When taking the order, the writer showed genuine interest in the job and wanted to know more about my requirements. And when I received the paper, I found that it met my requirements. Since then, I have ordered some more essays every time Edubirdie has maintained the quality. The writers have never disappointed me.

If you need a writing service for your educational or professional purposes, do not hesitate to hire a writer from Edubirdie. Numerous people are using the service, and they are happy with it. I can tell you that you will never regret the decision.

sj141
3/17/19

They gave me F's on paper and wouldn't refund anything. The paper had grammatical errors, spelling errors and incorrect content. I did not have time to check the pape myself as they failed deadline. Lesson learned. Write your own papers. They say their writers have done graduate level work when they can't even do mla or APA format right.
Don't waste your time
Customer service is also terrible.

tonie29
3/14/19

edubirdie is gay/homosexual. I stress again edu birdie is gay. The writers for this dumbass website 100% did not pass highschool because they deliver the worst pieces of work I have ever seen. Edubirdie i dare u to reply to this comment and say ur sorry for ur horrible customer service even tho u know youre all dumb as $#*! and gay. Thanks this is my review.

larryt138
3/13/19

I had a paper with a tight deadline and no time to write it. One of my friends recommended this site, claimed it was a lifesaver. My experience does not back this up. I paid $25 dollars per page and received a paper that looked like it was written by 4th grader. Numerous grammatical errors, could not follow even basic academic formatting rules, and written at a grade school level. A waste of money!

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Larry,
We appreciate your review. Our customers are very important to us and we would like to fix this situation. We are very sorry for your experience.
johnp1389
3/12/19

I work for Edusson, which is really 10 companies with various names including EduBirdie. (They create tons of websites when their reputation finds itself in the toilet). They all have the same writers, the same support and the same Ukranian owner. I am at the higher end of their pay structure (Native Writer).

I get 10-12 per page and the company charges the client $30 to $80 depending on the timeline. If you see positive reviews on here and other websites, they are either fake, or the person who got a paper from them that praised it is an ESL (English as a Second Language) student and they wouldn't recognize crappy writing if they saw it. I estimate this is 30-40% of their customers.

As with most non-legitimate businesses (don't pay taxes) only use PayPal/Payoneer/Skrill etc., and seemingly only exist online somewhere in the old Soviet Bloc, they have a grueling and barbaric third-world mindset when it comes to employees and customers. Their writers are totally unqualified overall. 2% of us are, but the rest are certainly not.

Don't believe me? Go see for yourself. Go to Edusson or EduBirdie to place an order. Choose their best quality writers. When you post the details of your paper, you will get like 10 to 30 copy and pasted messaged from people with screen names like:

"Dr. Bob"
"Professor Jennifer"
"Katniss PhD"

Ask them: "I see your screen name says, PhD. What is your Doctorate in, and where did you get it from?" OR "What University did you teach at?" They will stop responding OR you will get a lie that you can easily Google and see for yourself that they are lying. The company allows fake credentials to be passed.

Engage them in conversation. You will see the writers that the company is recommending to you type in broken English. You will pay $30 to $80 per page.

Use your common sense. Do you think someone with a quarter of a million in student debt to get a Doctorate or a Masters Degree is going to be writing papers for lazy children when they can make 6 figures per year working in their field?

The culture for writers at the company is horrendous. They exhibit every third world employee/business relationship possible. Everything is an offense that requires a fine. They have dolts masquerading as academic experts to fine tooth comb your paper. In reality, they are agents paid $1-3 per hour in Manila. They are called "Quality Assurance." It is there job to scour paper based on clients instructions and find anything that was missing (Not to help the client, because they don't tell them this). They then designate it as canceled, take your money for writing it and the client gets their paper.

Even if they were happy with the paper, paid you and gave you a good review, the company will still confiscate the order. They have quotas of taking the writers' money. 99% of the time, your paper will be subhuman unless you engage the writer in conversation to determine if they speak good English or you will certainly be screwed. I make a bunch of money here, which is why I stay. Company theft is the cost of doing business with a pernicious 3rd world online company, but I write it off as par for the course.

Look at the attached conversation with one of their top-rated writers.

He claims to have 20+ years of college and two PhD's. Notice his broken English. No punctuation or formatting. I've been in the industry for a long time. He's likely a 26 year old Kenyan with a High School education. I could post these all day. Try it for yourself. Log onto their website and have fun. You can talk to writers and check bids without paying anything. You're in for a good laugh.

albertaw8
3/12/19

I'm not use this service personally, but my friends does! They said that this is a great service with high quality papers and timely delivery! So, as my friends recommended this service ti me, i'm recommend this service to you!

melindaj27
2/15/19

I am so happy that I connected with Edubirdie! They provide timely services without a single mistake. Their professional writers wrote my essay as per my needs. So a big thanks to them.

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Dear Melinda,
Thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.
davidj671
2/15/19

НапGood experience to work with Edubirdie. I have worked with Edubirdie earlier and they are on Top for me. Content provided by the company is amazing. They provide work really fast. Thanksишите свой отзыв, чтобы помочь другим узнать об этом интернет-бизнесе

wesm43
2/12/19

I am really sorry to let everyone that Edubirdie is a crappy service, they do crappy work and the deliver crappy essays. I also cannot get it how there are people in this thread who claim that they received a decent essay from Edubirdie. I'd like to make it clear; Edubirdie is crap and I hate their services! Edubirdie is an illegal business, everything they do is pure plagiarism and I would happily recommend this site to all my enemies. My essay was pure crap, bad English, badly written, not coherent and of very bad quality!

My experience with Edubirdie was a disaster. I got caught at plagiarism and was on a verge of ending the course with a zero grade. Thank God I have good relationships with my teacher who allowed me to pass.

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Wes,
We appreciate your review. Our team belives that every feedback (no matter possitive or not) will help us to make our service better. We are very sorry for your experience. I would like to ask your customer ID. According to our Policy of our Company we will refund the funds back in case of plagiarism. We guarantee our customers that every assignment is unique and plagiarism free. Thank you in advance for the future cooperation.
wassilys
2/9/19

Good Website Design, but only For Attracting People to Steal Their Money
The Process of Placing an Order Does Not Allow You to Communicate with Writers
Warning! Writers Are Not Native English Speakers: They Hire Non-Native Writers from Russia
Making Changes into A Completed Work Is Impossible Because of Poorly Written Work
Papers are Not Plagiarism Free! They Copy Work from Non-Academic Sites
Poor Communication and Customer Support: Rude Support and Writers
Fake Testimonials from Fake Customers
Credit Card Information is Not Kept Safe, Place They Leave Traces of the Company on Your Papers
Worst Discount Policies in the Market: They End Up Charging You More for Discounts
They Have No Bonus Policy, Let Alone a Bonus System
Scams Through Payment I was Double Billed
Will Not Refund Your Money No Matter the Number of Time You Beg
Do Not Expect High-Quality Papers Because the Writers Are Academic Fraudsters
Avoid Getting Penalized in Your University and Choose Other Writing Companies

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Wassily,
We appreciate your review and also very sorry for your experience. Our customers are very important to us and we would like to fix this situation.
In case you were charged twice, please send us your customer ID or contact us via email Support@EduBirdie.com. We will refunds the amount back.
If you meet some problems with writers or communication, please, inform us immediately.
aminai3
2/7/19

It's a bad idea, guys. It's unethical; they are not even legit. This article makes things clear: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/01/edubirdie-wants-to-hire-a-glory-days-conservation-specialist.html

Please read this article and then you will certainly know why you shouldn't. I did and I regretted it.

soojina
2/6/19

I recently ordered an essay to be written by one of the 'top-level' EduBirdie writers/professors. I know what I did is totally unethical, however I had no other option as there was a hard deadline and my family and I were going through the bereavement of a loved one. Edubirdie delivered the essay in watermarked images files, so I had to type the whole thing in order to hand it over to my tutor for amends and discussion. When I forwarded the essay to my Tutor she came back to me to say that the essay was badly plagiarised.

I've never felt so bad in my life. I couldn't understand why this had happened to me; I tried to explain the situation to EduBirdie, howvere since I had already paid the cost of the essay they didn't show any understanding. They advised me to read their T's and C's and they suggested the only way for me forward was to seek legal advice and that I could pursue further action against them if I wished.

Not the kind of service one would expect, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Dear Soojin,
We are extremely sorry to hear that our product made you feel this way. Let us know if there is still a chance to make your experience better - each case can be considered individually in the personal correspondence with our Quality Assurance team. Please, send us your order/user ID or drop a letter to support@edubirdie.com so we could investigate this.
Looking forward to your letter.
chrisb1054
2/6/19

My experience with them has been a nightmare, please avoid EduBirdie at all costs! You will notice this from the very beginning when you access the site; it's a money-thirsty bot you are talking to, not a human. You type a different question and you get the previous answer again and again. I have received an essay that was off-topic, in really bad English. Their writing quality is very poor, most probably the writer wasn't a native English speaker. Even if well written, the price is way too high. At the end I had to forget about the essay they had provided, (they provide image files so you cannot copy and paste and make any amends or notes of your own) and write everything from scratch on my own. I have asked for a refund, but I didn't get any as they claim that they would have given me the refund if I had asked for it within 3 days After all, it's just not worth gambling with your grades, is it?

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Dear Chris,
We are extremely sorry to hear that you faced such an unpleasant experience using our services.
Our team works hard to provide top-notch services and improve the platform for our customers. Please, drop us a letter at support@edubirdie.com so we could investigate your case in order to satisfy both your complaint and our desire to grow.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Edubirdie team
nikas13
1/28/19

I ordered an essay here. Since my teacher said my work is not suitable for delivery. I sent them what I was doing-the experts looked and the next day I was sent a full material. I put excellent and praised.

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Dear Nika,
Thank you for your feedback. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority.
teressam4
1/24/19

I do not want to be unfounded, but I have been using this service for the second year already, and I have never regretted it. Honestly, despite the fact that all my essays were written by Edubirdie, I leave the review for the first time here, because it would not be fair to consider it is a scam... It is not a scam, and if you wonder - is edubirdie legit - it is! I always had a great and fast feedback from writers and all my terms were followed. And they asked me about what I am expecting in the result and what I would like included in my essay or other assignments... There are a lot of unfair services today, and it is hard to choose a service like this without hesitation. But Edubirdie is the best for me and I trust it!

mansid2
12/29/18

I agree with the man below - Edubirdie is the best service among similar! My writer Bob did his best for my study case! There was a lot of nuances for which I did not have a time, but the writer did the work properly! I even have not expected such quality! What I can recommend - you must find the time to answer the writer's questions and give all the details (the more you give, the more you get)! Communication is excellent and I got a project per deadline! Thank you! P.S. I also have read a lot of reviews about different services before stopped here. I consider, if people are talking a lot about you (good or bad) - it deserves attention and worth a try! I am glad I tried it by myself!

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Mansi,
Thank you for your feedback. Feel free to contact us in the 24/7 live chat anytime you need any assistance.
donotusee
12/10/18

Asked or a paper on professional issues within community agencies.

I received a paper on DIVORCE!

Support told me the writer uploaded the wrong paper, but the writer said they were confused about the topic. I told them they acted as though they knew what to do and didn't ask questions. I even paid extra for higher education writer.

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello!
It's a shame for us that you were not satisfied with the level of service provided by our team.
As per our records, the refund process was initiated as per your request, but we understand it is never about the money, but about the experience. Please, give us a chance to prove that we learned the lesson - contact us anytime you need any writing assistance so we could get you the best writer on our platform and personal VIP support manager.
yaksikaa
10/18/18

Superb team! I am really happy with all the services offered! Option to choose your own writer is something really unique and exciting feature. Thanks, Edubirdie team!

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hi Yaksiks,

Thank you so much for such great review! We work hard to offer the best services for our customers, so I glad to see that reflected on your last experience with EduBirdie. Hope to work with you again!

bend171
9/10/18

I am happy and satisfied cuz of my order, the nowriter has worked really hard. I appreciate the work

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hi Ben,

We appreciate your positive feedback about our services. We’d like to provide great service to such a great customers like you.

pratanum
9/8/18

Best in class service! Edubirdie is great to me. It exceeded all my expectations! They provide an option to choose a writer based on your interaction with them. You can pay only when you are completely satisfied with the content. It's really great

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Pratanu,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! We will make our services even better next time!

millaw
8/28/18

My nowriter was qualified and professional and I have received my paper with good quality right in time. Can recommend

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hi Milla,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. Please let us know what can we improve for you in the future.

amirad4
8/15/18

I missed the most of my semester due to personal reasons and had no time to complete my lab reports. That is when I heard about edubirdie and I got my reports completed in a few days! With the perfect content quality, as I wanted. Great initiative!

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Amira,

Thanks for the awesome review! We hope your personal reasons are getting better! We work hard to receive feedback like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

alianas2
8/14/18

Stunning work from the edubirdie's writer! My theses were written so well and so fast!
I've never expected such a result! Highly recommend to try this service! Cheers

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Thank you so much for your kind words, Aliana. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We look forward to working with you again!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

A: Hi, Jasmin, Thank you for asking! Edubirdie may help you with any kind of assignment - from a high school essay to a PhD dissertation. So, we will be glad to help with your book review essay. I am sure that we will find the writer who read your specific book and is ready to help. If you need any help next time, just contact our support team and we will be glad to help you! Have a nice time, Jasmin! Best regards, Monica B. Support team

By Josh T., EduBirdie Representative

Hi Brandi! Our minimal deadline is 3 hours, so we will be glad to help you with any urgent task. We are at https://edubirdie.com 24/7 for your assistance! Best regards, Edubirdie Team

By Josh T., EduBirdie Representative

Dear Isaac, Thank you for your question! Our plagiarism checker software is always up to date, it analyzes each document available on the Internet on the regular basis, so the results are 100% accurate. Besides, it is absolutely free of charge and you don't need to sign up or share any personal data to use it. Best regards, Monica B. Support team

By Josh T., EduBirdie Representative

Dear Brandon, Thank you for the interest in us! As for now, we do not hire writers, however, you might leave your email and our Partner HR staff will contact you regarding the positions they have. Also, you can send your resume to our email and we will contact you as soon as we have something suitable. (Please use that one: support@edubirdie). We will be glad to have you in our team! Have a nice day! Best regards, Monica B. Support team

By Josh T., EduBirdie Representative

Questions? Get answers from the EduBirdie staff and other customers.

7 Photos for EduBirdie