Review of EduBirdie

Tel: (888) 337 5415
support@edubirdie.com

amrinderb
1/13/19

I ordered dissertation editing here and needed the work to be done really fast. I was worry about the quality, but their proof-reader ensured me that the native English writer with years of experience will check all the pages - the style, structure, grammar... Everything was done as promised! I've read reviews about Edubirdie where people ask is it legal or ensure - it is totally legal... I do not know what about essay writing, but as editors they are great! Bright editing job was made for me by Ellie! Thank you once more!

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Amrinder,
Thank you for this comment. We work hard to offer the best services for our customers.
Please, let us know in case you need any further assistance in writing.
Regards,
Edubirdie Team
mansid2
12/29/18

I agree with the man below - Edubirdie is the best service among similar! My writer Bob did his best for my study case! There was a lot of nuances for which I did not have a time, but the writer did the work properly! I even have not expected such quality! What I can recommend - you must find the time to answer the writer's questions and give all the details (the more you give, the more you get)! Communication is excellent and I got a project per deadline! Thank you! P.S. I also have read a lot of reviews about different services before stopped here. I consider, if people are talking a lot about you (good or bad) - it deserves attention and worth a try! I am glad I tried it by myself!

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Mansi,
Thank you for your feedback. Feel free to contact us in the 24/7 live chat anytime you need any assistance.
Regards,
Edubirdie Team
donotusee
12/10/18

Asked or a paper on professional issues within community agencies.

I received a paper on DIVORCE!

Support told me the writer uploaded the wrong paper, but the writer said they were confused about the topic. I told them they acted as though they knew what to do and didn't ask questions. I even paid extra for higher education writer.

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello!
It's a shame for us that you were not satisfied with the level of service provided by our team.
As per our records, the refund process was initiated as per your request, but we understand it is never about the money, but about the experience. Please, give us a chance to prove that we learned the lesson - contact us anytime you need any writing assistance so we could get you the best writer on our platform and personal VIP support manager.
princea29
11/21/18

I needed assignments for study purpose ASAP, so that is how I found and contacted with edubirdie. Provided services helped me with the study. Thanks! I guess I will use it again.

yaksikaa
10/18/18

Superb team! I am really happy with all the services offered! Option to choose your own writer is something really unique and exciting feature. Thanks, Edubirdie team!

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hi Yaksiks,

Thank you so much for such great review! We work hard to offer the best services for our customers, so I glad to see that reflected on your last experience with EduBirdie. Hope to work with you again!

anshuk2
10/1/18

In the beginning, I was a bit hesitant, but once I got my first assignment completed, I was pretty happy with quality and timeliness. Now, edubirdie is my go-to for any academic content writing. Recommended!

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Anshu,

We truly glad to hear about your experience, and we’re grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us if ever a problem should arise.

EduBirdie Team.
bend171
9/10/18

I am happy and satisfied cuz of my order, the nowriter has worked really hard. I appreciate the work

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hi Ben,

We appreciate your positive feedback about our services. We’d like to provide great service to such a great customers like you.

pratanum
9/8/18

Best in class service! Edubirdie is great to me. It exceeded all my expectations! They provide an option to choose a writer based on your interaction with them. You can pay only when you are completely satisfied with the content. It's really great

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Pratanu,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! We will make our services even better next time!

millaw
8/28/18

My nowriter was qualified and professional and I have received my paper with good quality right in time. Can recommend

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hi Milla,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. Please let us know what can we improve for you in the future.

sumantak
8/15/18

Edubirdie is a team of true professionals, who are experts in what they do! I could not even expect that content from such service can be so unique and of such a good quality. I really like the way they operate!

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Sumanta,

Thank you for the kind words! We’re happy your experience with EduBirdie went so smoothly. We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you.

amirad4
8/15/18

I missed the most of my semester due to personal reasons and had no time to complete my lab reports. That is when I heard about edubirdie and I got my reports completed in a few days! With the perfect content quality, as I wanted. Great initiative!

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Amira,

Thanks for the awesome review! We hope your personal reasons are getting better! We work hard to receive feedback like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

alianas2
8/14/18

Stunning work from the edubirdie's writer! My theses were written so well and so fast!
I've never expected such a result! Highly recommend to try this service! Cheers

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Thank you so much for your kind words, Aliana. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We look forward to working with you again!

sonias88
8/10/18

Edubirdie is exactly what every student is looking for! They pulled me out of study troubles a lot of times. The content of assignments is very qualitative! Thank you!

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Sonia,

Thank you for such a pleasant review. We are glad to help you!

rolfh5
8/6/18

Hi, everybody.I have used edubirdie second time and the second time I am receiving good quality. Gracias

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Rolf,

This is amazing! We are glad to have such loyal customers. We will try to surprise you next time!

jessicaa235
8/6/18

Well done. I have got what I expected, my paper has done with amazing accuracy. I'm satisfied and I recommend.

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Jessica,

We are pleased to hear such a good review. This is the best reward for us.

olegp20
7/26/18

User-friendly website. I used Edubirdie cuz I needed help with my dissertation. It was a pleasure to work with the nowriter. Totally recommend!

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Oleg,

Our team very pleased to receive such great review. We will do our best to make services even better.

jvebef
7/26/18

Good investition if you wanna save your time and get a good grade. I'm satisfied and I advise you all

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hi Jvebe,

We are pleased to hear such great feedback from our customers because the main purpose of our company is to deliver excellent service to our loyal customers. Your comments are our greatest reward.

barbarat196
7/14/18

My appreciation to the nowriter "Simsperfect". She is a professional and works very fast. Thank you so much for the great work

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Barbara,

We are glad to hear about your positive experience. Indeed, Simsperfect is one of our the best and experienced writers. We will surely give him your words!

benk111
7/14/18

I have spent too much time trying to make that task by myself. Some of the subjects are total wasting of time

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Ben,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We will try to make our services even better next time!

wanb2
7/11/18

I had one ASAP paper, they made it in 10 hours. Awesome. I liked everything very much. I wish everyone good luck.

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hi Wan,

Thank you for the amazing review! Our writers always ready to help you!

EduBirdie team
alexanderp73
7/10/18

Was a good experience for me , I would use it again and again because it is good for my business

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Alexander,

We appresiate such a great review. Next time we will make our services even better!

EduBirdie team!
soniam76
6/26/18

I like a few things, easy order form and writers rating system. Also, I have been able to made changes to my requirement in between and asked for few corrections. Very responsible writer. Highly appreciated.

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Thank you so much for a great review! Next time we will try to make our services even better. Thank you!
daniilp
6/15/18

It was the first time I've ordered a paper writing. I've read a lot of reviews and thought that this is a decent one. Customer support contacted me quickly. But after I've transferred my money for the order I've made, customer support has gone dark. They still don't answer on my emails (and it all started three years ago). In fact, they just took my money and gave me nothing in return. Scam indeed.

Response from Josh T., EduBirdie Representative
Hello Daniil,

My name is Josh, representative of EduBirdie.com. I am very sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to ask you to describe your problem and to give us your Order ID. You can contact me at support@edubirdie.com or https://www.facebook.com/edubirdie. We will be glad to solve the problem.

Best regards, EduBirdie team.
dylanf24
6/14/18

They have a set of skilled writters. Edubirdie provides professional help with any kind of paperwork. They've written for me a lot. Highly recommended.

victors116
6/14/18

I ordered an essay from Edubirdie.com. I've got what I've expected. Will use the service again and also recommend to my friends and family

A: Hi, Jasmin, Thank you for asking! Edubirdie may help you with any kind of assignment - from a high school essay to a PhD dissertation. So, we will be glad to help with your book review essay. I am sure that we will find the writer who read your specific book and is ready to help. If you need any help next time, just contact our support team and we will be glad to help you! Have a nice time, Jasmin! Best regards, Monica B. Support team

By Josh T., EduBirdie Representative

Hi Brandi! Our minimal deadline is 3 hours, so we will be glad to help you with any urgent task. We are at https://edubirdie.com 24/7 for your assistance! Best regards, Edubirdie Team

By Josh T., EduBirdie Representative

Dear Isaac, Thank you for your question! Our plagiarism checker software is always up to date, it analyzes each document available on the Internet on the regular basis, so the results are 100% accurate. Besides, it is absolutely free of charge and you don't need to sign up or share any personal data to use it. Best regards, Monica B. Support team

By Josh T., EduBirdie Representative

Dear Brandon, Thank you for the interest in us! As for now, we do not hire writers, however, you might leave your email and our Partner HR staff will contact you regarding the positions they have. Also, you can send your resume to our email and we will contact you as soon as we have something suitable. (Please use that one: support@edubirdie). We will be glad to have you in our team! Have a nice day! Best regards, Monica B. Support team

By Josh T., EduBirdie Representative

Questions? Get answers from the EduBirdie staff and other customers.

2 Photos for EduBirdie