ExtraEssay

ExtraEssay has a consumer rating of 4.76 stars from 116 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with ExtraEssay most frequently mention high quality, many thanks and term paper. ExtraEssay ranks 63rd among Essay Writing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 90.3%

• Works related to Admission essay helped to enter the desired University.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate ExtraEssay?

“Good service”

Edward W.
11/26/20

I was running out of time when I had to finish my course work. Although the work was fine, I needed the best possible score, so I was looking for an opportunity to get it. I heard there're companies which help with course works. After a small research, I realised that Extraessay could be a good option. They considered all my wishes and they made corrections fast when I asked about it. Overall, I'm satisfied with the result.

“The worse expirience with the writer ID 10128”

Ancuta G.
4/29/21

I order paperwork for a course and the writer(ID: 10128) was so lazy and without care and attention about my brief assignment. So be aware of this writer with ID-10128 Issac. :(( ( Very disappointed...

admission essay (15)
edwardw398

antonm70
September 5th, 2020

I study at univeristy at the faculty of International Relations. And i was given a task to write an essay about Soviet-American relations. I knew that it was a pretty complicated theme and didn't have much time for the preparation because of my job, so i decided to ask for an external help. ExtraEssay service assisted me a lot, they completed this essay in a short period of time. Thanks a lot! Cheers. :)

chrisr668
November 18th, 2019

Like all good things, it started out great and went down hill from there. I have used them 8 times and what I have found is the writing is poor, not grammatically correct, lack of references and more. Regardless, of giving them thorough instructions and directions I still had to go page by page and send them a response back asking for rewrites. While there customer service is really good their writers are not.

julied504
September 30th, 2020

I ordered a coursework. I was pleased with the result. In the future, I will only contact your company. You are great. Everything was done quickly, efficiently, competently and meaningfully. They always send it 3-5 days earlier, that's why, there is always an opportunity to check and make corrections if necessary. Thank you so much. I recommend to all. You will be satisfied with the quality of the work and the adequate price.

adamd377
September 16th, 2020

This is a great solution for all students. I ordered papers on higher mathematics and computer science. The service employs competent specialists who helped me to correctly draw up the decision. I had questions about one of the work and the support team responded quickly and politely. The work was done very quickly, I myself indicated the execution time, thanks to this I was ready to pass my work. The service is reliable, I trust it!

dinas78
July 23rd, 2020

This year, graduating from the College of Technology, I realized that I would not write my thesis myself, I had to order it. This site was recommended by a friend, she ordered a lot of work there and tests, and control, and coursework. Works are written unique, to order on your topic, very quickly, I am satisfied, the teacher praised. The price is not very overpriced. Quickly wrote. Errors free in text and design

irinal15
November 26th, 2020

I want to say a big thank you to ExtraEssay for writing papers on chemistry and biology. They ask a lot, and like any student, I want to take a walk. I have already contacted this service more than once. I like that each job is approached individually. All works were sent on time, sometimes ahead of schedule. The teachers had no comments. Received high marks. I will still apply.

danielk556
May 10th, 2020

I am very pleased with the quality of this service, the quality of writing is at the level, the prices are small, the work is done as quickly as possible. Nowadays, students are very busy in terms of teaching, dozens of essays, tests, and many assignments. Services of this type are small lifebuoys for students. Recommend

sergiis3
March 15th, 2018

On one of my training courses, I ran into a problem. It was not like he could not pass the job on one of the subjects. Somehow I wanted to solve the issue without making public. I decided to search the Internet. In the process of searching I came across ExtraEssay. I decided to take advantage of their services and submitted an application with my requirements. They helped me relatively quickly. The price suited me and did not seem too high for me.

antoniom237
July 9th, 2020

I was always afraid to order works via the Internet, but a classmate advised, decided to start with a small job, ordered an essay and was satisfied.
Cheap and high-quality, the managers are very polite, the service is at the level, there were not significant comments from the teacher, but they were quickly corrected. I got good points for my work, there are still courses and a diploma ahead, I hope for further productive cooperation with these guys, of course, for a discount for a regular client

michaelg2297
July 17th, 2020

I first used the ExtraEssay site when I went to Brigham Young University. At the time, I needed admission essay and this resource really helped me out. Now I'm in my sophomore year and ExtraEssay has helped me a lot. The authors work extremely fast and are able to prepare any work in the shortest possible time. Thank them for that. I also want to note the very responsible selection of material and the quality of the finished work.

jonm480
August 10th, 2020

In order for me to graduate from College, I had to write a final essay. My friend who graduated from College 2 years ago told me about the guys from ExtraEssay who are engaged in writing such works. In the end, for a small price, I got the mark excellent! The main thing is that the work was done very quickly and efficiently. I am very happy. Thank you very much ExtraEssay, I will definitely recommend it to my friends and in such a case I will contact them again.

dilong1
December 8th, 2020

I ordered an essay from "ExtraEssay" I described the topic and what you need to pay attention to. The guys did their job during the day. The price here is affordable, so everyone can order the right work for themselves. I really liked the quality of the essay. My teacher rated me and gave me an excellent grade. I Recommend everyone to ask for help only in "ExtraEssay"!

ancutag
April 29th, 2021

sloboda
April 29th, 2020

I ordered a thesis in ExtraEssay. The plan was agreed, the material was written in chapters, the author corrected the text according to the recommendations of the curator. Defense before the certification committee was successful! I express my gratitude to the author for his patience and to the manager for a truly individual approach to the preparation of my work. Prices, in my opinion, are quite satisfactory, I will continue to use your services))

anoniema1
July 14th, 2020

I had done 2 orders and both of them are not done correctly. I believed the Nice customer service and all the promises but please, considero other review about not Being content wirh their service more than the "happy ones"

alexandral257
December 14th, 2020

Hello! I am a student of the Faculty of Chemistry and Biology. Due to the difficulties of life, I did not have time to write the assigned essay. A college friend of mine recommended ExtraEssay to me. Previously, I did not order work on the Internet, but decided to give it a try. The work was sent on time. I was highly commended. The price suits me completely! I was satisfied, thank you very much! I also recommend this service to you.

royc292
August 27th, 2020

For a long time I was planning to enter my favorite university and could not decide in any way who would write me an admission essay. I turned to these guys, they are really smart, the material was picked up quickly and with high quality. Support accompanied me constantly. I got the maximum mark during the delivery. And entered the university.

markf1278
November 22nd, 2020

I placed an order for two essays on different subjects. An excellent chance to correct the grade in the diploma and the teacher's attitude to my studies))) They quickly sent both (apparently two authors wrote at the same time). I passed it perfectly, now I finally getting a scholarship!
Thank you guys for helping out quickly!

janeg388
July 30th, 2020

This service always helps me with all needed courseworks and essays, especially at the end of the term. I am a student of Linguistic University and I dedicate most of my time to studying languages, and it is very hard to write works on Philosophy, History etc. by myself. The authors of this service always write unique works of high quality, and also they do it very fast. The prices are really reasonable, not sky-high.

anastasiak43
November 26th, 2020

I was always afraid to order works online, but a classmate advised me, decided to start with a small job, ordered an essay and was satisfied. Cheap and high quality, the managers are very polite, the service is up to standard, there were no significant comments from the teacher, but they were quickly corrected. I received good points for my work, there are still courses and a diploma ahead, I hope for further fruitful cooperation with these guys, of course, at a discount for a regular customer.

andreia17
April 27th, 2020

This site has saved me more than once. When an essay or a term paper is required, I turn here because I need the maximum grade, and my writing skills are not the best to get it.
Price is normal, it is possible to pay via credit card, they ask not a lot for a done work. They approach work responsibly, always done on time. If something is wrong, then they will fix it, they will not ask for an additional payment for it.

evae48
April 29th, 2020

With this service ExtraEssay I've been for a long time. First aid was provided upon admission to the university. I have an Admission essay. I entered the university of my dreams! Now I often order essay and coursework. Work is done quickly, fun and correctly. Take into account my wishes and corrections. Learning with ExtraEssay easy and fun. Thanks ExtraEssay!

johnm6138
November 21st, 2020

matthewp179
March 12th, 2019

Very poor quality, no money back guarantee and writers who do not have knowledge of APA style or economics overall. Because of the bad quality I requested my money back, as I could not use the delivered content. The money-back guarantee only applies when the writer does not deliver, so in this case I lost over $170.

Would not recommend.

And everything worked out for me and everything is fine!

By Camron M.