PayForEssay.net

PayForEssay.net has a consumer rating of 4.78 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PayForEssay.net also ranks 96th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate PayForEssay.net?

“Ordered programming assignment here”

Ace C.
7/5/20

Ordered programming assignment at Payforessay.net two days ago, and today I found out my mark. It's A! And it's awesome, as I required high grade more than anything this month. Thanks for better service.

“This is by far the worst essay writing site.”

Scott L.
5/9/17

I paid for an eight page essay on a life history report. The person doing the essay does not read the pdf files and does the whole report wrong. After I want a revision and ask for a different writer they give me the same crappy writer. After I complain the second time they just blow me off. This is not the first time I use this site. They lie on their policy and try to give you the go around. You have been warn by me not to use this site. This site is not base in the U.S and probably have some 4th grade Indian doing your report.

acec127
July 5th, 2020
emilianr
June 25th, 2020
Failed my exam, got another chance, and this period decided to ask for help, and didn't regret! My geometry assignment was finished in about 8 hours, before the deadline, and considering I got an A, it was of a good quality. Really nice. Possibly, will use it again
kamerono1
July 4th, 2020
I would like to shake the writer's hand for my 2000 word essay writing essay. It was supper! The evolution theory was presented extraordinary. I happy with it, and so did my professor which gave me an A+. Thanks again!
legendz
July 2nd, 2020
I study Finances, but there a lot of topics that are completely out of my interests... So I assign the essays I need to write on them to this service. The last one was 5-pages micromarketing essay where you have to show your attitude to the modern micromarketing. Awful! Thanks to this writing company I hadn't to spend my time on something that boring. Got an A, btw. Enjoyed it)
knoxw1
June 29th, 2020
I tested this service cause they shared a 10% discount code via twitter, and I just needed some assistance. I ordered a couple of chemistry paper, and was offered the another discount for the next order. I know, it's kind of marketing hook, but it makes the service reasonable, and that's what I require.
markc1807
June 25th, 2020
yeah, I'm loving it))) I work in McD and sometimes can't do my assignments promptly. About a month ago I made use of Payforessay. net and now I came back. I got my essay fast and well-edited. I got an A, and what else can I ask? very good. I enjoy it
georgez102
July 3rd, 2020
I got exactly what I asked. Really happy with the results, as it matches my instructions. Also, it was completed quickly, even a few days before the deadline.
coline29
June 28th, 2020
Amazing! It's just amazing! If you're as idle as me, ask these writers for help. Payforessay.net never let me down
elizabethk474
January 16th, 2020
Thanks a lot, I passed my ENC 1102 with an A. Great customer service very professional, satisfaction guarantee.
teresar175
March 2nd, 2020
I got exactly what I wanted. Really please with the results, as it matches my instructions. Also, it was completed fastly, even a few days before the deadline.Thanks
charliel76
June 26th, 2020
I got a pre-diploma task that required thorough and detailed calculations, this service provided them in 4 hours. Very well as for me. Will use once again
nancyy65
November 22nd, 2019
Very informative as well thank you so much you literally saved my life!!!
The writer was fast. I had a some revisions and the writer completed in less than the hours that I requested. This is definitely a very well site. They give you a good jump start and you have the option fine tuning the essay to your needs once its finished.
eziom
April 20th, 2019
Very fast service. Very good use of grammar and punctuation. I recommend this website. The writer did a great job. I will definitely hire her in the future too. I'm happy about her contribution and her dedication. She's the best. Work was completed ahead of time and she did multiple revision to meet the expectations. Great professionalism, calm and helpful.

Tip for consumers: Received in good time, well written and the writer followed my instructions.

annam515
April 8th, 2019
I'm impressed. Writer really took the time to write an exceptional essay. I can even tell writer enjoyed writing. Revision followed the prompt this time and am very impressed by the paper. It was all worth it. Thank you

Tip for consumers: Great job will definitely be a returning customer

kevinh186
October 2nd, 2017
They are professionals and nothing more to add! They met my deadline and provided top quality paper. It was fantastic. I wish I would have found this website sooner than yesterday. Thank you so much, I will definitely use you again!
sonial14
May 26th, 2016
Exceptional work. Well researched and well written.
Great job done - So happy, thank you :-).
russellp15
February 29th, 2016
My assignment was accomplished in proper time and according to my requirements. I was completely satisfied with Payforessay and money which Ive paid them. I recommend this service to everyone who needs a paper written quick and well.
sarahs234
March 12th, 2016
it was a great work . i really appreciate it.
poulm3
May 24th, 2018
This is what I call teamwork. You call at night, the support gets the right writer, in the morning you file in your essay to the professor. A day after - you get a good grade. As simple as that. The company is very responsible and meticulous at what they do. I am very satisfied with the work done by writers and support team.
judithh32
May 26th, 2016
The paper looks great! thank you for helping
markc185
March 17th, 2016
Am very happy with the completed work. It fulfilled all of the requirements and was very well structured and formatted.The work was also completed in plenty of time-all to a high standard.
leonas4
February 29th, 2016
Great work! Just very a few things wthat I needed to change to give it my own touch. Thank you very much!!
dens18
January 24th, 2019
Yes! I have been waiting for the highest grade for such a long time, and luckily, with the help of your company my dream came true! Superior results with the book review (by the way, the book is all about history and political science dedicated to WW1 and WW2). My review turned out to be easy-going (if you can say so about the paper) and without a single mistake. So, so great. Thanks a lot!

Tip for consumers: Good writer but unfortunately the paper was not a full 6 pages. Rather 5 pages and 1 paragraph on the 6th page (excluding the reference and cover).

darekk2
November 23rd, 2017
Being in a need of case study and having only 5 days left I decided to make an order here. I was able to directly contact the writer who was doing my paper - ask questions and received answers. As forward, I was given a discount and a free bibliography. I enjoyed this experience with such a professional team.
ericaf34
November 27th, 2017
Very good job, looking forward to working with you more. thank you! The writer of my paper after the second revision has done a fantastic job . I am happy with the adjustments , it is really worthwhile I promised to recommend this remarkable service to friends, Keep it up.

The work quality is very bad not worth it at all. I paid 120 dollars for my essay and they did not follow the instruction. My essay ending up answer a complete different question

By W W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PayForEssay.net staff and other customers.

NEW CUSTOMER DISCOUNT! Buy an essay now with 20% OFF using the code new20! 100% Original papers, ready in 3 hours. Don't miss the chance to buy essays online cheaper!

garryc24
Garry C.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PayForEssay.net?

Have a question about PayForEssay.net?