PayForEssay.net

PayForEssay.net has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 18 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PayForEssay.net also ranks 114th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate PayForEssay.net?

“Received my order hours prior to the short turnaround deadline.”

Elizabeth k.
1/16/20

Thanks a lot, I passed my ENC 1102 with an A. Great customer service very professional, satisfaction guarantee.

“This is by far the worst essay writing site.”

Scott L.
5/9/17

I paid for an eight page essay on a life history report. The person doing the essay does not read the pdf files and does the whole report wrong. After I want a revision and ask for a different writer they give me the same crappy writer. After I complain the second time they just blow me off. This is not the first time I use this site. They lie on their policy and try to give you the go around. You have been warn by me not to use this site. This site is not base in the U.S and probably have some 4th grade Indian doing your report.

poulm3
May 24th, 2018
This is what I call teamwork. You call at night, the support gets the right writer, in the morning you file in your essay to the professor. A day after - you get a good grade. As simple as that. The company is very responsible and meticulous at what they do. I am very satisfied with the work done by writers and support team.
elizabethk474
January 16th, 2020
teresar175
March 2nd, 2020
I got exactly what I wanted. Really please with the results, as it matches my instructions. Also, it was completed fastly, even a few days before the deadline.Thanks
nancyy65
November 22nd, 2019
Very informative as well thank you so much you literally saved my life!!!
The writer was fast. I had a some revisions and the writer completed in less than the hours that I requested. This is definitely a very well site. They give you a good jump start and you have the option fine tuning the essay to your needs once its finished.
dens18
January 24th, 2019
Yes! I have been waiting for the highest grade for such a long time, and luckily, with the help of your company my dream came true! Superior results with the book review (by the way, the book is all about history and political science dedicated to WW1 and WW2). My review turned out to be easy-going (if you can say so about the paper) and without a single mistake. So, so great. Thanks a lot!

Tip for consumers: Good writer but unfortunately the paper was not a full 6 pages. Rather 5 pages and 1 paragraph on the 6th page (excluding the reference and cover).

eziom
April 20th, 2019
Very fast service. Very good use of grammar and punctuation. I recommend this website. The writer did a great job. I will definitely hire her in the future too. I'm happy about her contribution and her dedication. She's the best. Work was completed ahead of time and she did multiple revision to meet the expectations. Great professionalism, calm and helpful.

Tip for consumers: Received in good time, well written and the writer followed my instructions.

darekk2
November 23rd, 2017
Being in a need of case study and having only 5 days left I decided to make an order here. I was able to directly contact the writer who was doing my paper - ask questions and received answers. As forward, I was given a discount and a free bibliography. I enjoyed this experience with such a professional team.
scottl112
May 9th, 2017
annam515
April 8th, 2019
I'm impressed. Writer really took the time to write an exceptional essay. I can even tell writer enjoyed writing. Revision followed the prompt this time and am very impressed by the paper. It was all worth it. Thank you

Tip for consumers: Great job will definitely be a returning customer

joslynm2
May 24th, 2016
I requested a graduate level research essay due to having multiple jobs to pay for school and put food on the table. Instead I ended up paying $250 for an essay that was not even high school level. To add insult to injury there was NO RESEARCH DONE after I specifically noted the books needed to be used. To insult me even further, after I asked for a review, the writer decided that he was simply going TO INSERT RANDOM PAGES THAT DID NOT EXIST IN THE BOOKS. JUST A FEW HOURS BEFORE MY PAPER WAS DUE I HAD TO LEAVE WORK EARLY TO START MY PAPER FROM SCRATCH!!!! AND BY THE WAY, THEY DO NOT GIVE FULL REFUNDS LIKE IT SAYS ON THEIR WEBSITE under CORE VALUES, " Dissatisfied customers get Full Refund and Unlimited Revision."
kevinh186
October 2nd, 2017
They are professionals and nothing more to add! They met my deadline and provided top quality paper. It was fantastic. I wish I would have found this website sooner than yesterday. Thank you so much, I will definitely use you again!
ericaf34
November 27th, 2017
Very good job, looking forward to working with you more. thank you! The writer of my paper after the second revision has done a fantastic job . I am happy with the adjustments , it is really worthwhile I promised to recommend this remarkable service to friends, Keep it up.
sonial14
May 26th, 2016
Exceptional work. Well researched and well written.
Great job done - So happy, thank you :-).
russellp15
February 29th, 2016
My assignment was accomplished in proper time and according to my requirements. I was completely satisfied with Payforessay and money which Ive paid them. I recommend this service to everyone who needs a paper written quick and well.
sarahs234
March 12th, 2016
it was a great work . i really appreciate it.
judithh32
May 26th, 2016
The paper looks great! thank you for helping
markc185
March 17th, 2016
Am very happy with the completed work. It fulfilled all of the requirements and was very well structured and formatted.The work was also completed in plenty of time-all to a high standard.
leonas4
February 29th, 2016
Great work! Just very a few things wthat I needed to change to give it my own touch. Thank you very much!!

The work quality is very bad not worth it at all. I paid 120 dollars for my essay and they did not follow the instruction. My essay ending up answer a complete different question

By W W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PayForEssay.net staff and other customers.

NEW CUSTOMER DISCOUNT! Buy an essay now with 20% OFF using the code new20! 100% Original papers, ready in 3 hours. Don't miss the chance to buy essays online cheaper!

garryc24
Garry C.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PayForEssay.net?

Have a question about PayForEssay.net?