PaperCoach

PaperCoach has a consumer rating of 4.82 stars from 38 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PaperCoach ranks 55th among Essay Writing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%

• I want to say thank you for the help and advice while writing my research paper!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate PaperCoach?

“Papercoach has literally changed my life!”

David M.
12/27/19

I used this company's services several times as a student and was always satisfied with the results of their work. Once I started looking for a job, I needed a really solid resume. And so I thought that maybe this site could help me with that as well. And they did! Apparently, the writer organized all the information I had provided well, because I already received an invitation to an interview. Wish me good luck!

“TERRIBLE”

LJD D.
5/6/21

PLEASE STAY AWAY! I ordered a masters level paper. Uploaded Strict instructions. Writer used sources not authorized. The writer copied an introduction from a previous paper I had this company do. Ignored my instructions, and refused to change the copied introduction. Grammar and sentence structure complied poorly even for a 5th grader. I told them to stop working on the paper and refund my money. One of the MANAGERS BOB, proceeded to bully and intimidate me. First he tells me that because of their business structure set up as a Stenographer company that they win 92% of all Credit card disputes, because all they have to do is PROVE they gave me a paper. ( it does not matter if the paper is correct or meets the requirements) I told bob that I would be writing a review. He accused me of blackmailing him by ruining his online reputation and threatened to refer me to his company's attorneys. THIS company is GARBAGE! Totally GARBAGE. They delivered incorrect paper to me in the "preview", writer did not follow instructions, poor grammar poor sentence structure and the paper was not even based on the assignment. They will not let you dispute if it is wrong. They are set up as a stenographer company for this very reason. That way if you do dispute it, they can just say we did write a paper for them! What a scam. SCAM. I would never ever order from the fraudulent company. People stick with ESSAY PRO, OR ESSAY SERVICE, both these companies are very customer service oriented and if the writer does not follow instructions they don't get paid. PLEASE stay away from Paper Coach, it will be a headache, you will pay for a crapy paper that does not follow your instructions, then you will pay so the management can Bully and Harass you when you complain! I have proof. I have all the email threads back and forth. BOB the crazy man at Paper Coach!

research paper (3)
davidm2807
December 27th, 2019

bobr302
March 4th, 2020

I've only used 5 or 6 writing services before, but that's a lot when you hope to get a good paper for your money and don't. And that's exactly what happened every time until I tried papercoach. So, I'm glad my search for a decent writing service is over

ljdd
May 6th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE

Products used:
I ordered a paper.

jamesw1606
April 9th, 2020

My studies became less nervous thanks to this service. I don't worry about my assignments anymore 'cause I can rely on their professionals at any time.

gracef53
March 18th, 2020

I like how their experts work as I always get a well-structured paper with good content. If I turn to them for writing help, then I can be sure that I will get a written assignment of excellent quality and a high grade for it!

danielaf34
April 22nd, 2020

I'm not sure why I'm even writing this review, it seems PaperCoach has more than enough feedback to prove it's a legit and trustworthy company. Well, this is easier to write than the papers I ordered from them, so why not. I ordered a paper from them once, they wrote it, I got a good grade for it. That's pretty much it and also the way it's supposed to be. I shouldn't be congratulating PaperCoach on this, but I am because I previously ordered papers from a few other companies, and some of them were avoiding me and delaying my paper, while others were simply unable to provide me with a decent enough work to get at least a C. So, I once took one of those lousy papers and asked PaperCoach writers to improve it, which they did. And ever since, I've only been using their services. So, I hope my expression of gratitude will be helpful for someone who needs help with some homework.

nicolew619
March 16th, 2020

Great writing service and affordable prices. I filled in the order form in a few minutes and got a perfectly written essay in 4 days.

carolc867
May 26th, 2020

Thanks a lot for your professionalism. I applied to this company when I was under a very strict deadline. You wrote all what I needed in the short term. Special thanks for the quality of articles.

vladislaval
February 1st, 2020

This is a very good student writing company. I ordered a diploma. It was completed in a short time at the highest level. They answered my questions very quickly. Authors are competent and professional. I am very satisfied. I recommend to everyone

sanyas6
December 3rd, 2019

Good job! I don't have time to write an academic article taking into account all the requirements of the style, sources and content. Your service is just a special surprise! The writers are high quality professionals with excellent skills that meet the tasks perfectly!

joshuat109
May 11th, 2021

This is a cool writing service. They don't charge a lot for their assistance! Their prices are pocket-friendly and, by the way, they always provide discounts to their clients!

maksyml
September 8th, 2016

If you don't have time to work on your papers, guys from papercoach will help you. I received a research paper and after some revisions it became perfect. I appreciate their work

elenar65
November 13th, 2019

I have been using your service since school, and now at university. A week ago I needed to prepare a scientific study. And you did it flawlessly. I advise you to all my friends, and every day thanks to you, there is one more happy student.

dianem616
October 30th, 2019

Well, there is a first time for everything. From what I've heard about them, it seems I drew a winning ticket with papercoach because I have no complaints about my experience.

andrewy46
July 7th, 2019

I always have difficulties with writing unique works and sometimes it seems to be unreal to write one without any plagiarism. And fortunately I found you! Excellent quality, well-chosen sources, great service and everything's in due course! Highly recommend!

markw788
August 23rd, 2019

I cannot say about other services that papercoach provides but what they really are good at is excellent presentations. I had 4 of them, and I simply couldn't cope with them all because I didn't have enough time. So, I decided to do two of them by myself and the rest two I ordered with this service. I have to admit that they did my presentations the way better than I. And the grade I received for papercoach presentations was also higher - an A and a B+.

annap237
June 11th, 2019

I used the platform for 5 times. Each time I received creative, professional and non-plagiarized content on design. Only now, after getting 5 great papers, I am ready to recommend this platform for people as one of the best service in academic writing. Good luck to your company!

alexandras103
July 3rd, 2019

For the first time I turned to this company for writing coursework. Terms and pricing is listed on the website and I was completely satisfied with them. They did the work the same day and they did everything perfectly. I will recommend you to my friends!

stevenj191
July 21st, 2019

I turned to this company and did not regret it. Everything is done on time and in excellent quality. I liked the speed of the work and the quick responses to my requirements in the process of writing the work. I'm satisfied.

susant478
May 14th, 2019

I was never good with essays, and now I don't have to be. Your writers do such a great job, I'll let them deal with those from now on.

lucasm103
April 27th, 2019

After completing the work before the agreed time, the writer reflected all the requirements of the supervisor I received, as well as she managed to exceed my expectations with a percentage of the originality. I recommend these writers to everyone.

virginiaw102
May 14th, 2019

This was my first time using this site and the paper was amazing as well as the support team. However, there was difficulty with communication, I've lost my password. But support in chat was very helpful and helped me with this issue.

chloel25
July 3rd, 2019

It was my first time using papercoach, and I am completely satisfied! Thanks for the discount on my first order too!

serhiyd
November 4th, 2018

I am very grateful to the authors for working out the work performed on all my requirements. In the short term, they create real masterpieces. I recommend to all those masters of my case. Hope this is not our last joint work.

geneg26
July 3rd, 2017

Thank you very much for doing the job qualitatively and on time, passed the teacher without any problems! Just pleasing prices.

Dear Heather, It will not be a big deal to our writers. If you need it to be done soon, please contact us in LiveChat or via email support@speedypaper.com to discuss the details and place an order. Best regards, PaperCoach team

By Mike K.,

Dear Renzo B, Certainly, we are. Our team of financial experts, with their years of experience, ensure fast and 100% accurate solutions to any difficult Accounting assignment, including help with cost allocation, performance metrics, and ratio analysis. Please contact us via email support@papercoach.net or in LIveChat at papercoach.net to get more information. Thank you! Best regards, PC team

By Mike K.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PaperCoach staff and other customers.

If you have troubles writing a high-quality paper, you can always check what we have to offer! A writing coach really helps you get plagiarism-free essay done.

mikek145
Mike K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PaperCoach?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.8
Have a question about PaperCoach?