Review of 99papers.com -

Tel: +1888 334 9223
support@99papers.com

lilod
11/27/18

I honestly regret using this website. Their customer service is terrible. They plagiarized my work and and when I asked for revision they refused. Also they also have a no refund policy which sucks. I asked for a PowerPoint slide on my second order and the first page the author wrote just the title and changed me 27$ for it. It's a complete scam guys. I won't be surprised if all the 5 star reviews on here is completed by them.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Lilo, thank you for sharing your feedback. We haven't found you in our database, please let us know your order number, so we can investigate the case. As soon as you provide us the order details our dispute manager will get in touch with you to offer you the best solution and a special discount.
anab132
9/18/18

I used it 4 times already and no problem. Had some revisions to make and they fixed it quick. I would really recommend this website, always on time with all assignments.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Hi Ana, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to be helpful in your studies. Don't forget to check your inbox for the upcoming promos with the new amazing offers from 99papers.com.
mariac442
9/7/18

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT USE THERE SERVICE! They are not trustworthy, if you ever have a dispute with them, they will threaten to post your paper and send it to turnitin, so they can claim plagerism.They take forever to issue refunds. Also, the writers sometimes have a hard time following instructions even if you explain it thoroughly.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Maria, please accept our sincere apologies for your negative experience with 99papers.com. We haven't found you in our database, please let us know your order number, so we can investigate the case and find out your writer's name. As soon as you provide us the order details our dispute manager will get in touch with you to offer the possible solution and a special discount.
jayj151
7/9/18

I got lots of cupon codes! and it was cheaper service than other similar websites.This site definitely appeals to the average person because the layout
is so simple but very VERY effective. It is a clean site with a
flawless look, and someone without any technical background would
definitely appreciate it. The layout makes anyone feel comfortable
because it is so well done and clean looking. You feel as if you are
in good hands and you know that you will be able to find anything you
need on this site.

The design is very professional and well done. The site feels
great. I suggest that you change the fonts to Arial, a more rounded
font, to go with the professional feel of the site. There are minimum
graphics, and the graphics there are small and fast-loading. The
colors of the images go together nicely.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Thank you for being with us! We worked hard on making our website user-friendly and easy-to-use. We'll consider your suggestions regarding the font type. Take a chance to use our special offers for the loyal customers.
ariij
7/8/18

I love 99papers. They always make sure my paper is in order and make sense. I havent been disappointed.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Arii, thank you for sharing your feedback! Looking forward to working with you again.
sonjas30
6/23/18

I have ordered several papers from this company. I am pleased with the writers. Whatever I needed the writer was there. I am glad I found this page.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Hi Sonja, thank you for your feedback! We always try to find the most suitable writer for each assignment. Don't forget to check your inbox for the new amazing offers from 99papers.com.
ladya1
6/21/18

I just want to say how impressed I was with the paper I received. Not only did I make an 'A' on the paper (with an IMPOSSIBLE professor), but the quality of work was far beyond what I expected. I will definitely be using your services again in the future! AMAZING!

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Looking forward to working with you again. Please check the details of our loyalty program on 99papers.com.
nicolec258
6/20/18

I have used this site twice for editing and what not. I have been happy with my results. I also don't mind when they contact me for clarification, to me that just means they are making sure the quality of work will be met

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Nicole, thank you for your feedback! We are happy to be helpful in your studies. Usually we try to get as more clarifications as possible to provide you with the perfect result.
ahmedz26
6/20/18

The site has excellent writers and is extremely patient and professional when it comes to follow up with customers

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Hi Ahmed, thank you for being with us! Each order placed with 99papers.com is thoroughly analyzed and then assigned only to a writer who has the appropriate degree and experience for the project.
richarah
6/20/18

This has by far been a great experience for me. My life is so much easier. Great service!! The papers are excellent and professionally done. Perfection is my word to describe this service

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Richara, thank you for sharing your feedback! We are happy to be helpful in your studies. When you are supposed to write several complicated papers within the same timeline, it’s easy to understand the need in some help and guidance from a true professional.
jm464
6/10/18

The company has the worst customer service ever, all the staff are very unprofessional and will refuse to respond when you need help. They are quick to call you when they are waiting on you to pay for your inquiry, but if you need a refund because they couldn't get a writer to complete your order, good luck getting your refund. They will send your order to some dispute department and it will take several days before the respond to your refund request. It's been 3 days and I still haven't received my refund. Avoid doing business with this company and avoid any of the others companies they have started, because they appear to have several essay writing companies listed with different names, same platform so it's easy to recognize them.

jakee23
5/4/18

The best and legit writing service you can find online. I recently ordered from them a 5 page term paper with a deadline in 2 weeks. The essay was delivered 1 week earlier. They followed all the papers instructions that i provided. There was 0 spelling mistakes. Everything was cited in the proper format and i didn't had to ask them for revision. Plagiarism check showed 0% and that the paper was 100% unique and original. Today I got an A from my professor on this paper. Highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a legit online writing service.

rojinai
3/25/18

late revisions when they do it wrong will not refund after not recieving a second revision in time to submit to my course stay away if ur working on english they are not reliable paid for the paper and ended up recieving a 0. use another site

maxwellh9
3/6/18

I am unsure if the people below are staff members of 99 papers, but it sure seems like it. They completely butchered my paper and I received an "F." The paper dropped my grade significantly. It was for a freshman (college) English class. I paid $138.6 for some idiot to write a poor quality paper. I am highly dissatisfied. If you don't take my word for it, you will likely fall victim to your own stupidity. Learned my lesson for sure.

nicoleg109
3/1/18

over all good paper, had to move somethings around but worth the money. would do it again. did an essay for my freshman english class

nooris
12/8/17

Don't use this site for help, all the writer they copy from the internet and change a little bit and send to you or from the storage
I was asking for IT management case study they send a summary of Radio frequency then send another file with summary doesn't belong to what I asked for
be careful.

bena84
12/3/17

99papers provide a prompt and excellent service. I was very pleased with their service and will be using them again.

lorad6
11/7/17

I was very pleased with the service I received. I will definitely be using them again! My professor said that it was a very good paper overall.

irenet23
10/31/17

Amazing job! 20 out of 20! All the calculations and graph analysis was just done perfectly! Love ya, guys! Will be back soon

elizabethw154
10/24/17

They are quick and prompt, they will have your paper done ahead of time, they will never plagiarize and if u see an issue with your paper and hit up customer service, they'll quickly fix it for you.

sarah4205
10/12/17

Thank you 99 papers!! Will definitely recommend this site to friends in the future and will buy again!

liram
10/12/17

I am a foreign student, so to wright a good essay in English is a real challenge for me. I can't do it, this is the truth...Thank's to the 99papers, they are incredible help. Every single paper I submitted, the grade is always A+. Very professional writing, done faster than you need it. Extremely pleased with the service! Money well spent.

marshab20
10/11/17

This is a reputable company & I, like others, waa skeptical about using this company. After numerous emails being exchanged for help from this company, their excellent reputation was sealed for future use with me. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED COMPANY THAT STANDS BEHIND THEIR WORK!!

ceelys
10/11/17

I chose the editing option and the writer kind of honestly screwed up the paper. He added in unnecessary details that didn't support my paper's argument and messed up the whole formatting of my paper. Additionally, what he did write was way too advanced for the level I wanted and so I had to completely get rid of everything and do it on my own last second.

samb226
10/10/17

The first two papers I purchased were wonderful. The writer had a conversation with me about them and was very helpful. There were some minor errors on the works cited page, but all in all it was great. So when I decided to purchase a third paper I asked for the same writer and he wasn't available. I decided to pay extra for a top writer and an editors check. The quality was terrible. It rambled and didn't make sense. It was formatted correctly. The writer didn't know what a thesis statement was. When I complained about it, they said they would fix it. Haha yea.... I got the paper back and once sentence had been changed and it still wasn't correct. Grammar issues, on top of formatting problems, and I paid extra for a good paper. I could go on and on, but I eventually got them to get someone else to do it and the paper was much better. Some words had to be changed, but at least it was all correct. They wouldn't offer me a discount or my money back for that one. I would suggest always using the same writer.

It depends on your deadline, academic level and the number of pages to be written.

By NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative

The price will depend on the deadline, academic level and the number of pages you need. Our clients get a 5% discount for the first order on our website.

By NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative

We have professional writers from US and UK who have a lot of experience and knowledge in various spheres including business.

By NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative

Yes, surely. All the papers are written from scratch. Our writers always follow the strict anti-plagiarism policy.

By NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative

Yes, Elaine! We also accept Stripe/Visa/Mastercard and even Bitcoins as per client's convenience. Feel free to place an inquiry https://my.99papers.com/inquiry.html - its free of charge and discuss your project's completion ideas with our experts. Would be more than happy to help!

By NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Questions? Get answers from the 99papers.com - staff and other customers.

99papers.com -?