Review of 99papers.com -

Tel: +1888 334 9223
support@99papers.com

jayj151
7/9/18

I got lots of cupon codes! and it was cheaper service than other similar websites.This site definitely appeals to the average person because the layout
is so simple but very VERY effective. It is a clean site with a
flawless look, and someone without any technical background would
definitely appreciate it. The layout makes anyone feel comfortable
because it is so well done and clean looking. You feel as if you are
in good hands and you know that you will be able to find anything you
need on this site.

The design is very professional and well done. The site feels
great. I suggest that you change the fonts to Arial, a more rounded
font, to go with the professional feel of the site. There are minimum
graphics, and the graphics there are small and fast-loading. The
colors of the images go together nicely.

ariij
7/8/18

I love 99papers. They always make sure my paper is in order and make sense. I havent been disappointed.

sonjas30
6/23/18

I have ordered several papers from this company. I am pleased with the writers. Whatever I needed the writer was there. I am glad I found this page.

ladya1
6/21/18

I just want to say how impressed I was with the paper I received. Not only did I make an 'A' on the paper (with an IMPOSSIBLE professor), but the quality of work was far beyond what I expected. I will definitely be using your services again in the future! AMAZING!

nicolec258
6/20/18

I have used this site twice for editing and what not. I have been happy with my results. I also don't mind when they contact me for clarification, to me that just means they are making sure the quality of work will be met

ahmedz26
6/20/18

The site has excellent writers and is extremely patient and professional when it comes to follow up with customers

richarah
6/20/18

This has by far been a great experience for me. My life is so much easier. Great service!! The papers are excellent and professionally done. Perfection is my word to describe this service

jm464
6/10/18

The company has the worst customer service ever, all the staff are very unprofessional and will refuse to respond when you need help. They are quick to call you when they are waiting on you to pay for your inquiry, but if you need a refund because they couldn't get a writer to complete your order, good luck getting your refund. They will send your order to some dispute department and it will take several days before the respond to your refund request. It's been 3 days and I still haven't received my refund. Avoid doing business with this company and avoid any of the others companies they have started, because they appear to have several essay writing companies listed with different names, same platform so it's easy to recognize them.

jakee23
5/4/18

The best and legit writing service you can find online. I recently ordered from them a 5 page term paper with a deadline in 2 weeks. The essay was delivered 1 week earlier. They followed all the papers instructions that i provided. There was 0 spelling mistakes. Everything was cited in the proper format and i didn't had to ask them for revision. Plagiarism check showed 0% and that the paper was 100% unique and original. Today I got an A from my professor on this paper. Highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a legit online writing service.

rojinai
3/25/18

late revisions when they do it wrong will not refund after not recieving a second revision in time to submit to my course stay away if ur working on english they are not reliable paid for the paper and ended up recieving a 0. use another site

maxwellh9
3/6/18

I am unsure if the people below are staff members of 99 papers, but it sure seems like it. They completely butchered my paper and I received an "F." The paper dropped my grade significantly. It was for a freshman (college) English class. I paid $138.6 for some idiot to write a poor quality paper. I am highly dissatisfied. If you don't take my word for it, you will likely fall victim to your own stupidity. Learned my lesson for sure.

nicoleg109
3/1/18

over all good paper, had to move somethings around but worth the money. would do it again. did an essay for my freshman english class

nooris
12/8/17

Don't use this site for help, all the writer they copy from the internet and change a little bit and send to you or from the storage
I was asking for IT management case study they send a summary of Radio frequency then send another file with summary doesn't belong to what I asked for
be careful.

bena84
12/3/17

99papers provide a prompt and excellent service. I was very pleased with their service and will be using them again.

lorad6
11/7/17

I was very pleased with the service I received. I will definitely be using them again! My professor said that it was a very good paper overall.

irenet23
10/31/17

Amazing job! 20 out of 20! All the calculations and graph analysis was just done perfectly! Love ya, guys! Will be back soon

elizabethw154
10/24/17

They are quick and prompt, they will have your paper done ahead of time, they will never plagiarize and if u see an issue with your paper and hit up customer service, they'll quickly fix it for you.

sarah4205
10/12/17

Thank you 99 papers!! Will definitely recommend this site to friends in the future and will buy again!

liram
10/12/17

I am a foreign student, so to wright a good essay in English is a real challenge for me. I can't do it, this is the truth...Thank's to the 99papers, they are incredible help. Every single paper I submitted, the grade is always A+. Very professional writing, done faster than you need it. Extremely pleased with the service! Money well spent.

marshab20
10/11/17

This is a reputable company & I, like others, waa skeptical about using this company. After numerous emails being exchanged for help from this company, their excellent reputation was sealed for future use with me. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED COMPANY THAT STANDS BEHIND THEIR WORK!!

ceelys
10/11/17

I chose the editing option and the writer kind of honestly screwed up the paper. He added in unnecessary details that didn't support my paper's argument and messed up the whole formatting of my paper. Additionally, what he did write was way too advanced for the level I wanted and so I had to completely get rid of everything and do it on my own last second.

samb226
10/10/17

The first two papers I purchased were wonderful. The writer had a conversation with me about them and was very helpful. There were some minor errors on the works cited page, but all in all it was great. So when I decided to purchase a third paper I asked for the same writer and he wasn't available. I decided to pay extra for a top writer and an editors check. The quality was terrible. It rambled and didn't make sense. It was formatted correctly. The writer didn't know what a thesis statement was. When I complained about it, they said they would fix it. Haha yea.... I got the paper back and once sentence had been changed and it still wasn't correct. Grammar issues, on top of formatting problems, and I paid extra for a good paper. I could go on and on, but I eventually got them to get someone else to do it and the paper was much better. Some words had to be changed, but at least it was all correct. They wouldn't offer me a discount or my money back for that one. I would suggest always using the same writer.

willc57
10/9/17

I am so pleased with 99 papers service. I already used them over 5 times. The writer is so responsible and knows exactly what they need to write.

gleni8
8/21/17

I was looking for someone who could help me with my coursework. I did not have time to write it on my own, and I had only 2 days before the submission. I thought it was impossible to write 15 pages in 2 days, but this company convinced me that nothing is impossible. I submitted my coursework on time and didnt fail. By the way, I had a pleasant conversation with the writer, he followed all the instructions and was very polite.

victoriak34
6/29/17

I was extremely pleased with this service. The turnaround time was fast and easy.i will be using 99papers again for sure!

Yes, Elaine! We also accept Stripe/Visa/Mastercard and even Bitcoins as per client's convenience. Feel free to place an inquiry https://my.99papers.com/inquiry.html - its free of charge and discuss your project's completion ideas with our experts. Would be more than happy to help!

By NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative

Questions? Get answers from the 99papers.com - staff and other customers.

99papers.com -?