Review of 99papers.com -

Tel: +1888 334 9223
support@99papers.com

kevinp312
5/19/19

Thanks for everything you have done for me! The quality in your work is really awe-inspiring. I assure you I will soon use this service.

lighd
3/27/19

I like this company as they have one of the best value for the buck from my experience. And I have already tried at least 5 companies. Check them out!

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Ligh,

Thank you very much for your five star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

andream329
2/22/19

I didn't know about these recent negative reviews here, but I heard about this website from my friend in college and used it. They have some refer a friend program or smth so we both got pleasant bonuses :) Nevertheless, my essay was well-written, and I cared to read it actually before submitting ot make sure it sounds right. Had my B grade which I am more than happy with. This company delivers!!!

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Andrea,

We truly appreciate you sharing your feedback! I am glad you are satisfied with our work. Come back for your future assignments. We are always here for you!

bettyw124
1/31/19

I liked how they handled my research paper - very professional. I chose their top writer additional service, thus I don't know how good would it be without it, but I had an impression that these guys know what they are doing. I am definitely coming back for more.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Betty,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback! We are glad to hear that our service exceeded your expectations. We are always glad to help you with your assignments.

peterc403
1/31/19

Wow, that was fast. I really messed up with my homework and totally forgot I had another essay due that day. So when I realized it in the morning I started searching all over the Internet and found this company who said they would make it in 2 hours time. Well, I had no choice as I had classes and could not write it myself and I am not the fastest writer anyways. So, long story short, I got my complete essay emailed to me in under 2 hours, read it, got satisfied, submitted, got a B+ later. Period. Fantastic!

Tip for consumers: they have 100% money back guarantee

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Peter,

We are glad the choice was made in our favor! We look forward to working with you further to provide the five-star service our clients expect. Thank you!

ethanj19
1/31/19

Ordered an essay to be written in Australian English. Even though the company does not mention it on their website they had absolutely no issue finding me an Australian writer to do the job. It worked out even better than I expected! I received a very well written paper. Of course I had to change it a little and add something just to make sure it looks like my work before submitting, because no one can mimic your writing 100% or even 50% tbh. And it also helps you to learn something ;) IMO the company did their job brilliantly!

Tip for consumers: For this site and any other website in this industry - Make sure you read what you get and adjust it accordingly to mimic your voice. This will save you a lot of pain and hassle.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Ethan,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback! It is our greatest pleasure to see you satisfied! Looking forward to our future cooperation.

oliverw41
1/24/19

These guys have been saving me again and again. Very professional. Marting is one of the best editors i have been working with for the last couple years. Definitely recommended!

Tip for consumers: Make sure you provide detailed description and give reasonable deadlines.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Oliver,

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that our service exceeded your expectations. We are always glad to help you with your assignments

nanat7
1/21/19

First time , last time, I was an idiot , never do this they will take your money and someone will write you an essay using quizlet or some other website and you will not find..

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Nana,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. Unfortunately, we were unable to identify your order based on the information you provided. As soon as I have your order I'll be able to review your case. I hope to hear back from you soon.

anab132
9/18/18

I used it 4 times already and no problem. Had some revisions to make and they fixed it quick. I would really recommend this website, always on time with all assignments.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Ana,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback! We are happy that we have been able to assist you and look forward to working with you again in the future!

mariac442
9/7/18

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT USE THERE SERVICE! They are not trustworthy, if you ever have a dispute with them, they will threaten to post your paper and send it to turnitin, so they can claim plagerism.They take forever to issue refunds. Also, the writers sometimes have a hard time following instructions even if you explain it thoroughly.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Maria,

jayj151
7/9/18

I got lots of cupon codes! and it was cheaper service than other similar websites.This site definitely appeals to the average person because the layout
is so simple but very VERY effective. It is a clean site with a
flawless look, and someone without any technical background would
definitely appreciate it. The layout makes anyone feel comfortable
because it is so well done and clean looking. You feel as if you are
in good hands and you know that you will be able to find anything you
need on this site.

The design is very professional and well done. The site feels
great. I suggest that you change the fonts to Arial, a more rounded
font, to go with the professional feel of the site. There are minimum
graphics, and the graphics there are small and fast-loading. The
colors of the images go together nicely.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Jay,

Thank you very much for your review. Our writing service is always here for you!

ariij
7/8/18

I love 99papers. They always make sure my paper is in order and make sense. I havent been disappointed.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Arii,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback! We aim to ensure that our customers are always left satisfied because building a strong working relationship with our clients is very important to us.

sonjas30
6/23/18

I have ordered several papers from this company. I am pleased with the writers. Whatever I needed the writer was there. I am glad I found this page.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Sonja,

Your feedback is highly appreciated! We appreciate your loyalty! We're looking forward to completing new assignments for you.

ladya1
6/21/18

I just want to say how impressed I was with the paper I received. Not only did I make an 'A' on the paper (with an IMPOSSIBLE professor), but the quality of work was far beyond what I expected. I will definitely be using your services again in the future! AMAZING!

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Lady,

nicolec258
6/20/18

I have used this site twice for editing and what not. I have been happy with my results. I also don't mind when they contact me for clarification, to me that just means they are making sure the quality of work will be met

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Nicole,

We truly appreciate you sharing your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

ahmedz26
6/20/18

The site has excellent writers and is extremely patient and professional when it comes to follow up with customers

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Ahmed,

Your feedback is highly appreciated! We are happy that we have been able to assist you and look forward to working with you again in the future!

richarah
6/20/18

This has by far been a great experience for me. My life is so much easier. Great service!! The papers are excellent and professionally done. Perfection is my word to describe this service

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Richara,

Your positive feedback is an honor for us. We are glad to hear that our service exceeded your expectations. We are always glad to help you with your assignments.

jm464
6/10/18

The company has the worst customer service ever, all the staff are very unprofessional and will refuse to respond when you need help. They are quick to call you when they are waiting on you to pay for your inquiry, but if you need a refund because they couldn't get a writer to complete your order, good luck getting your refund. They will send your order to some dispute department and it will take several days before the respond to your refund request. It's been 3 days and I still haven't received my refund. Avoid doing business with this company and avoid any of the others companies they have started, because they appear to have several essay writing companies listed with different names, same platform so it's easy to recognize them.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear J M.,

jakee23
5/4/18

The best and legit writing service you can find online. I recently ordered from them a 5 page term paper with a deadline in 2 weeks. The essay was delivered 1 week earlier. They followed all the papers instructions that i provided. There was 0 spelling mistakes. Everything was cited in the proper format and i didn't had to ask them for revision. Plagiarism check showed 0% and that the paper was 100% unique and original. Today I got an A from my professor on this paper. Highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a legit online writing service.

rojinai
3/25/18

late revisions when they do it wrong will not refund after not recieving a second revision in time to submit to my course stay away if ur working on english they are not reliable paid for the paper and ended up recieving a 0. use another site

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear ROJINA,

maxwellh9
3/6/18

I am unsure if the people below are staff members of 99 papers, but it sure seems like it. They completely butchered my paper and I received an "F." The paper dropped my grade significantly. It was for a freshman (college) English class. I paid $138.6 for some idiot to write a poor quality paper. I am highly dissatisfied. If you don't take my word for it, you will likely fall victim to your own stupidity. Learned my lesson for sure.

nicoleg109
3/1/18

over all good paper, had to move somethings around but worth the money. would do it again. did an essay for my freshman english class

nooris
12/8/17

Don't use this site for help, all the writer they copy from the internet and change a little bit and send to you or from the storage
I was asking for IT management case study they send a summary of Radio frequency then send another file with summary doesn't belong to what I asked for
be careful.

bena84
12/3/17

99papers provide a prompt and excellent service. I was very pleased with their service and will be using them again.

lorad6
11/7/17

I was very pleased with the service I received. I will definitely be using them again! My professor said that it was a very good paper overall.

It depends on your deadline, academic level and the number of pages to be written.

By NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative

The price will depend on the deadline, academic level and the number of pages you need. Our clients get a 5% discount for the first order on our website.

By NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative

We have professional writers from US and UK who have a lot of experience and knowledge in various spheres including business.

By NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative

Yes, surely. All the papers are written from scratch. Our writers always follow the strict anti-plagiarism policy.

By NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative

Yes, Elaine! We also accept Stripe/Visa/Mastercard and even Bitcoins as per client's convenience. Feel free to place an inquiry https://my.99papers.com/inquiry.html - its free of charge and discuss your project's completion ideas with our experts. Would be more than happy to help!

By NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Questions? Get answers from the 99papers.com - staff and other customers.

1 Photo for 99papers.com -