Review of 99papers.com -

Tel: +1888 334 9223
support@99papers.com

thanojat
2/15/19

I regret not listening to the bad reviews. I submitted my request Wednesday and after 24 hours I received unrelated material with jargon typed out, it made no sense. The assignment was to answer questions and not ONE single question was answered correctly and most weren't even addressed. When you bring it up to customer service they tell you to send in the grade and we receive a refund. I tried to tell them I could not hand it in as I would fail because it does not answer a single question and they gave me a new writer. I tried calling and no one answered. This one was just as bad and I am still being told to hand it in. I have told them to make edits more times than I can count and they can not follow instructions for some reason. I am begging you not to use this company.I have screenshots of all the interactions, text me at 647-694-6329 if you want to see. If I can't get my money back the least I can do is help someone else from making the same mistake.

bettyw124
1/31/19

I liked how they handled my research paper - very professional. I chose their top writer additional service, thus I don't know how good would it be without it, but I had an impression that these guys know what they are doing. I am definitely coming back for more.

peterc403
1/31/19

Wow, that was fast. I really messed up with my homework and totally forgot I had another essay due that day. So when I realized it in the morning I started searching all over the Internet and found this company who said they would make it in 2 hours time. Well, I had no choice as I had classes and could not write it myself and I am not the fastest writer anyways. So, long story short, I got my complete essay emailed to me in under 2 hours, read it, got satisfied, submitted, got a B+ later. Period. Fantastic!

Tip for consumers: they have 100% money back guarantee

ethanj19
1/31/19

Ordered an essay to be written in Australian English. Even though the company does not mention it on their website they had absolutely no issue finding me an Australian writer to do the job. It worked out even better than I expected! I received a very well written paper. Of course I had to change it a little and add something just to make sure it looks like my work before submitting, because no one can mimic your writing 100% or even 50% tbh. And it also helps you to learn something ;) IMO the company did their job brilliantly!

Tip for consumers: For this site and any other website in this industry - Make sure you read what you get and adjust it accordingly to mimic your voice. This will save you a lot of pain and hassle.

oliverw41
1/24/19

These guys have been saving me again and again. Very professional. Marting is one of the best editors i have been working with for the last couple years. Definitely recommended!

Tip for consumers: Make sure you provide detailed description and give reasonable deadlines.

nanat7
1/21/19

First time , last time, I was an idiot , never do this they will take your money and someone will write you an essay using quizlet or some other website and you will not find..

anab132
9/18/18

I used it 4 times already and no problem. Had some revisions to make and they fixed it quick. I would really recommend this website, always on time with all assignments.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Hi Ana, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to be helpful in your studies. Don't forget to check your inbox for the upcoming promos with the new amazing offers from 99papers.com.
mariac442
9/7/18

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT USE THERE SERVICE! They are not trustworthy, if you ever have a dispute with them, they will threaten to post your paper and send it to turnitin, so they can claim plagerism.They take forever to issue refunds. Also, the writers sometimes have a hard time following instructions even if you explain it thoroughly.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Maria, please accept our sincere apologies for your negative experience with 99papers.com. We haven't found you in our database, please let us know your order number, so we can investigate the case and find out your writer's name. As soon as you provide us the order details our dispute manager will get in touch with you to offer the possible solution and a special discount.
jayj151
7/9/18

I got lots of cupon codes! and it was cheaper service than other similar websites.This site definitely appeals to the average person because the layout
is so simple but very VERY effective. It is a clean site with a
flawless look, and someone without any technical background would
definitely appreciate it. The layout makes anyone feel comfortable
because it is so well done and clean looking. You feel as if you are
in good hands and you know that you will be able to find anything you
need on this site.

The design is very professional and well done. The site feels
great. I suggest that you change the fonts to Arial, a more rounded
font, to go with the professional feel of the site. There are minimum
graphics, and the graphics there are small and fast-loading. The
colors of the images go together nicely.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Thank you for being with us! We worked hard on making our website user-friendly and easy-to-use. We'll consider your suggestions regarding the font type. Take a chance to use our special offers for the loyal customers.
ariij
7/8/18

I love 99papers. They always make sure my paper is in order and make sense. I havent been disappointed.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Arii, thank you for sharing your feedback! Looking forward to working with you again.
sonjas30
6/23/18

I have ordered several papers from this company. I am pleased with the writers. Whatever I needed the writer was there. I am glad I found this page.

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Hi Sonja, thank you for your feedback! We always try to find the most suitable writer for each assignment. Don't forget to check your inbox for the new amazing offers from 99papers.com.
ladya1
6/21/18

I just want to say how impressed I was with the paper I received. Not only did I make an 'A' on the paper (with an IMPOSSIBLE professor), but the quality of work was far beyond what I expected. I will definitely be using your services again in the future! AMAZING!

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Looking forward to working with you again. Please check the details of our loyalty program on 99papers.com.
nicolec258
6/20/18

I have used this site twice for editing and what not. I have been happy with my results. I also don't mind when they contact me for clarification, to me that just means they are making sure the quality of work will be met

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Nicole, thank you for your feedback! We are happy to be helpful in your studies. Usually we try to get as more clarifications as possible to provide you with the perfect result.
ahmedz26
6/20/18

The site has excellent writers and is extremely patient and professional when it comes to follow up with customers

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Hi Ahmed, thank you for being with us! Each order placed with 99papers.com is thoroughly analyzed and then assigned only to a writer who has the appropriate degree and experience for the project.
richarah
6/20/18

This has by far been a great experience for me. My life is so much easier. Great service!! The papers are excellent and professionally done. Perfection is my word to describe this service

Response from NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Dear Richara, thank you for sharing your feedback! We are happy to be helpful in your studies. When you are supposed to write several complicated papers within the same timeline, it’s easy to understand the need in some help and guidance from a true professional.
jm464
6/10/18

The company has the worst customer service ever, all the staff are very unprofessional and will refuse to respond when you need help. They are quick to call you when they are waiting on you to pay for your inquiry, but if you need a refund because they couldn't get a writer to complete your order, good luck getting your refund. They will send your order to some dispute department and it will take several days before the respond to your refund request. It's been 3 days and I still haven't received my refund. Avoid doing business with this company and avoid any of the others companies they have started, because they appear to have several essay writing companies listed with different names, same platform so it's easy to recognize them.

jakee23
5/4/18

The best and legit writing service you can find online. I recently ordered from them a 5 page term paper with a deadline in 2 weeks. The essay was delivered 1 week earlier. They followed all the papers instructions that i provided. There was 0 spelling mistakes. Everything was cited in the proper format and i didn't had to ask them for revision. Plagiarism check showed 0% and that the paper was 100% unique and original. Today I got an A from my professor on this paper. Highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a legit online writing service.

rojinai
3/25/18

late revisions when they do it wrong will not refund after not recieving a second revision in time to submit to my course stay away if ur working on english they are not reliable paid for the paper and ended up recieving a 0. use another site

maxwellh9
3/6/18

I am unsure if the people below are staff members of 99 papers, but it sure seems like it. They completely butchered my paper and I received an "F." The paper dropped my grade significantly. It was for a freshman (college) English class. I paid $138.6 for some idiot to write a poor quality paper. I am highly dissatisfied. If you don't take my word for it, you will likely fall victim to your own stupidity. Learned my lesson for sure.

nicoleg109
3/1/18

over all good paper, had to move somethings around but worth the money. would do it again. did an essay for my freshman english class

nooris
12/8/17

Don't use this site for help, all the writer they copy from the internet and change a little bit and send to you or from the storage
I was asking for IT management case study they send a summary of Radio frequency then send another file with summary doesn't belong to what I asked for
be careful.

bena84
12/3/17

99papers provide a prompt and excellent service. I was very pleased with their service and will be using them again.

lorad6
11/7/17

I was very pleased with the service I received. I will definitely be using them again! My professor said that it was a very good paper overall.

irenet23
10/31/17

Amazing job! 20 out of 20! All the calculations and graph analysis was just done perfectly! Love ya, guys! Will be back soon

elizabethw154
10/24/17

They are quick and prompt, they will have your paper done ahead of time, they will never plagiarize and if u see an issue with your paper and hit up customer service, they'll quickly fix it for you.

It depends on your deadline, academic level and the number of pages to be written.

By NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative

The price will depend on the deadline, academic level and the number of pages you need. Our clients get a 5% discount for the first order on our website.

By NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative

We have professional writers from US and UK who have a lot of experience and knowledge in various spheres including business.

By NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative

Yes, surely. All the papers are written from scratch. Our writers always follow the strict anti-plagiarism policy.

By NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative

Yes, Elaine! We also accept Stripe/Visa/Mastercard and even Bitcoins as per client's convenience. Feel free to place an inquiry https://my.99papers.com/inquiry.html - its free of charge and discuss your project's completion ideas with our experts. Would be more than happy to help!

By NinetyNineSupport T., 99papers.com - Representative
Questions? Get answers from the 99papers.com - staff and other customers.

99papers.com -?