Review of Paperhelp.org

Tel: 1-888-318-0063
support@paperhelp.org

natay1
1/11/16

I needed help with my college papers. They helped me. Very quickly. I will use them next time.

ellak10
1/5/16

Crappy mistakes and absolutely absurd & lame content. This is how writers at Paperhelp supported the guidelines I provided them with my geology assignment. I will claim money back.

alexs303
12/30/15

At least I've got my paper in 2 days, right in time. Text is good, support is normal. I preffer stick with someone I tested - so they are my choice for now

meganf15
12/30/15

My work was accepted with highest grade! It was for the first time I use such a services.
Good job!

kadievskayai
12/30/15

Really guys, if you need an essay on English - only this service. They answer on my questions fast and even at night. They saved my courses diploma (management on English online)
Special thanks to Stefanie form support!!!

harleyk14
12/28/15

The writers at Paperhelp completely ruined my assignment. I doubted in the start they've mistakenly sent me someone else's assignment but the writer kept insisting it's the right one. It couldn't be, because it was totally irrelevant.

ryann29
12/18/15

Don't waste your time and money on Paperhelp.org. You'll definitely regret this. A poorly schemed assignment with a terrible appearance. This is what they called an "assignment".

declanb15
12/12/15

It took me a few days to realize what I was dealing with but then the deadline had passed. I mean seriously.. Okay if you are not able to complete the task I have assigned, just tell me straight away.. What kind of mature person behaves so carelessly? The guys at Paperhelp didn't even feel important to tell me the progress on my paper despite my insistence and completely messed it up.

georgiah7
12/4/15

My experience with Paperhelp has been disastrous. The representatives were being all nice at first but after asked them for several revisions, their tone changed and they misbehaved with me saying that I was been stubborn and rigid, after all they had delivered a perfect piece of literature. Well, I am not a fool

Tip for consumers: Pathetic

matthewc64
12/2/15

I saw this service on facebook. couldn't believe how quick and simple it was to order and get my paper. The level of service through to delivery has been top class!
Prompt, efficient and helpful staff. I'm glad I've found you

jenniferw114
11/27/15

These guys charged me $40 for a simple university essay on an urgent order basis. I didn't know that they were charging me a lot at first, but then I searched for other writing services, and to my surprise, Paperhelp was charging way more than other writing services. Upon receiving the order, I felt like banging my head against the wall. It was such a childish sounding essay. All my money went into drain!

colbertc
11/23/15

*For extremely overtasked with other things ones*

noahw13
11/18/15

Yesterday I got my order and it was all crap. It was like real time nonsense. The writer had written some gibberish and unrelated stuff in the dissertation. My friend laughed when she saw some random quotes by actors and singers in an academic dissertation. Like seriously? I wish to meet their writers and give them some writing classes.

katem59
11/10/15

I needed a term on an urgent basis, so I ordered one from PaperHelp and the rest was a series of terrible communications with their representatives. My order was delayed, about 48hours, and I missed the deadline for my paper.

mistyj5
11/8/15

Order papers all the time and get low scores because of poor writing. I have spent more than 100$ on letter C grades, thanks to paper help.

sophiar10
11/3/15

My paper was 80% plagiarized and upon asking them to remove it, they asked me to provide them the reports. I even sent the screenshots of my tutor's comments. They still refused to remove the plagiarism. Whatever these guys state on their site, their services are absolute crap. They just want to get your money and nothing else.

abigailc8
10/22/15

They should be honest with their job. I needed APA style instead of MLA. But, PaperHelp.org ruined my thesis with their immature writing and formatting styles.

jillym2
10/17/15

Their writers are terrible. They always deliver poor quality papers that I have to spend more time correcting it that what I would have if I wrote it my self. Their papers are full of fluff, grammar mistakes and $#*! irrelevant to your topic. Their "any writer" option means "crappy paper". They do this so you can use the so called "Top 10 writers" which also means "better crappy paper". Their costs are unreasonable compared to their $#*!ty service. If you have to, look for another website or ask your friend.

evier2
10/7/15

I thought I had chosen PaperHelp for good writing services, but their staff was unable to deliver my task on time. I am very disappointed.

paiger7
10/1/15

Thank you so much, you came through for me when I needed you! My forgetful nature almost cost me my vacation. But - I found PaperHelp! they saved my time.
Services are secure and fast. Best price by far! It was extremely easy to order online and they had a lot of choices for options

cameronh22
10/1/15

Great experience with this site. Cost was very reasonable. Service and advice during the order was excellent, they helped me make the best choices
The web site is easy to understand. And their customer service is EXCELLENT also
Their product is high quality and customer service is unbeatable. Bookmark this page for all your writing needs
I was very satisfied with the results of my essay

saniyar
9/23/15

Very bad service they didn't have time to do my essay and they promised me to deliver on time but they delayed it and I got a zero on my assignment
The essay was bad.a first grader could do a better job than the writer they have
They did a ok job at the beginning but as time went by they got very bad
Please do not use this site
There are better sites than this

leannas
9/19/15

Not a particularly popular website for that stuff, but it is good!

demif1
9/19/15

I shouldn't have trusted their empty promises. Their sales representative got back to me after 24 hours of my contact. What is this? A timely service?

Tip for consumers: Response time is too late

fardeena
9/15/15

I have a paper done by paper help and the reference was so bad that i was done for plagiarism. Before that they did not deliver another paper at all and they did not even bother to contact me to let me know that they could not find a writer. I would not recomment anyone to use paperhelp

Hello Anonimous! If you placed any orders with us, could you please specify the number(s) with all the comments you have, and possible complaints to support@paperhelp.org? Let me remind you that you could leave your feedback in your personal control panel on the order page, so that we could check out the situation occurred and find a way out. Looking forward to your reply!

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Marissa! The price for essay depends on the following: the number of pages, academic level and the deadline. Each of your essays will be 1 page length. For example, if you need Undergraduate work with 14 days deadline, the price will be $16. If you need Bachelor work with 14 days deadline, it will be $19. So, the price for both essays with the longest deadline will be $32-38. But the shorter the deadline the higher the price. You can fill in the deadline, the number of pages and academic level in the short form on the home page of our website and see the price http://www.paperhelp.org/.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Abdullah! Im not sure if I managed to find the right account. But I suppose these orders to be placed by you. I can see many of them. The number of your last order was 252410552, right? There are some orders related to your dissertation writing and about 4 moth past between the order you approved (245985878, dated 07.01) and the order you sent for a revision (252410552, dated 13.04). This is why so much time has been spent on your dissertation. As for the price you paid, it was based on your subject, type of work (writing from scratch), deadline, and number of pages. We are so sorry if there were any misunderstandings and if you were not completely satisfied with your order. Alan, available at Email: support@paperhelp.org Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Sarah, Thank you for your request. You can easily place an order at paperhelp.org directly. Can we assist you somehow?

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Samantha! Thank you for your question. Minimal deadline for research paper really depends on how many pages you need. The cheapest price is with 20+ days deadline. By the way, you can use our 10% off code at checkout "PHFall"(valid for one order over $30 till the end of October). If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello, Ashraf. We would be glad to help you with your assignments. First of all, you should complete our order form here - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Depending on your subject and academic level, our quality assurance department will find the best suitable writer for your order. Our manager will answer all your questions :) Also feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 or via email support@paperhelp.org.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello, Garth. First of all, you should complete our order form - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover are accepted. Writers start working immediately after we receive the payment and process your order details. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Mike! Sure, our website is absolutely legit. We work with both our customers and writers on legal basis. Also, everything is totally confidential with us. Our writers prepare each and every paper from scratch and check it for any coincidences with WebCheck plagiarism checker before you receive it.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Charmaine! Yes, we do write any type of assignment for students, including essays, research papers, dissertations, reviews, problem solving, presentations and poetry as well. If you need our professional help, we will be glad to assist you 24 hours a day. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063, via email support@paperhelp.org or place your order through the order form on the website. Alan, Customer Care Manager Email: support@paperhelp.org Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Paperhelp.org staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Paperhelp.org