Review of Paperhelp.org

Tel: 1-888-318-0063
support@paperhelp.org

emmaa24
8/19/15

They canceled my order a day before the deadline and said can't find any writer.
Wasting my time... now can't finish the project before the deadline
Don't waste your $ on this garbage site

juliej28
8/17/15

My support manager was always available to assist me. The best essay with great quality!
Thank you for your great online service.

patrickt36
8/15/15

The first thing I noticed was the genuine friendliness I was greeted with. The writers were excellent to say the least.
Thank you for a 1st class service!

stevenc75
8/15/15

From the minute I placed an order to receiving my paper I am 100% satisfied.
Your customer service is outstanding, never left a query unanswered.
Phenomenal..

benjaminh28
8/15/15

The whole experience of working with PaperHelp was a fiasco. In retrospect, it was my own fault for selecting them over others so I only have to blame myself for the grief I endured because of the awful paper they delivered."

Tip for consumers: Never recommended at all.

erins32
8/13/15

Any debts??? Throw them away!!! Great company and pleasure to do business with.
Wonderful Experience!

jackh74
8/6/15

I ordered a research paper after looking at the samples provided on their website. It proved to be one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I got a completely irrelevant paper which they called a "high quality paper". When I sent it back for revision, their response was that the guidelines were not clear. This all continued until the deadline and the final file was worthless.

Tip for consumers: Never recommended

alfier6
7/31/15

My first project was not quality and I asked for a refund. The customer service said that I could get a discount on the next order but the quality dropped even further. Won't give them any order for free now.

Tip for consumers: I won't recommend it to anyone

gregoryc32
7/24/15

I don't believe how I was cheated with false promises and fake samples. The work I got had literally stupid mistakes a 9 year old would make. Need my money back now I am not interested in any revision please.

edwardb67
7/22/15

It was very difficult to get the work done, really slow service the first task I got was late and had to be written again because it was not what I asked for. Very slow and low quality work.

regd4
7/15/15

Service is really very good, I used it a couple of weeks ago, when I needed an essay.
Guys, you literally saved me! I was out of time, but my essay was ready in couple of hours!
Support is great, thanks!

tomg71
7/14/15

Nice work! I am really satisfied, recommend

ewand6
7/13/15

I was feeling helpless when I paid the money and saw the results. I tried contacting the customer care but there was no response from it they would just record the complaint and no results it's been weeks now.

Tip for consumers: Cannot recommended this fraud site

rubyp11
7/9/15

I am not an English woman but I write better English then what I got from you. It was very bad experience now they don't refund my money this is cheating and a fraud website be careful everyone.

Tip for consumers: Be careful everyone

abbiew1
7/5/15

After doing two assignments with care I thought I could trust them and gave my assignments in bulk. The quality was suddenly dropped and I was left in air. I demand for my money to be returned.

Tip for consumers: Not Recommended

jeanettes3
7/4/15

I can compare my experience of dealing with this website to my Apple care experience the quality of papers is super, support is friendly and welcoming. The quality and effort put into this service makes me want to be back for more.

rodricka1
7/4/15

I wish that I had given this order to another service provider. Very bad customer care service. No one understood that I wanted a summary of the report. I asked for revision two times but no change was done.

henrikk
7/2/15

I always have brilliant ideas, insights, and suggestions but I've never been able to put up professionally in words. Thanks to PaperHelp, my academic assignments had been pretty productive throughout my academic career. Thanks a lot!

markf77
6/30/15

This site is perfect if you need help quick! They provide high quality papers at amazing prices. I can't believe I didn't know about this site sooner.

eleanork2
6/27/15

Very low quality writing there is no spelling check and sentence are made no sense. Very poor English and the money they charge is very high. Better sites are there that ask for less money but provide good work.

Tip for consumers: Not recommended

walterj9
6/26/15

This is the first time that I used PaperHelp and I love it. I have never been good at finance. So when I found this site I didn't know what to expect. My expectations have been met and exceeded. The writer understood my instructions very well, was on point and professional. I am so happy with the assignment.

andresm26
6/23/15

When I finished reading the paper I received from these guys, I immediately knew it was worth a high grade. I wasn't wrong! I learned more about my subject + I managed to save myself quite a bit of time. Good luck!

barbarap35
6/19/15

I had a tough week and needed a paper to finish. When I called customer support, they listened to all my concerns and lightened my mood! I was very pleased about my paper as well because it had all the information my professor asked for.

elizabetha37
6/19/15

One of the most pathetic services I ever used. Their discounted rates are a sham to get money. There was not quality check and my revision work got me late from my submission date. These are the worst writer site I ever seen.

vernae2
6/18/15

Got everything to the deadline. I definitely needed to upload additional documents at once. I was told that would speed the process.

Hello Anonimous! If you placed any orders with us, could you please specify the number(s) with all the comments you have, and possible complaints to support@paperhelp.org? Let me remind you that you could leave your feedback in your personal control panel on the order page, so that we could check out the situation occurred and find a way out. Looking forward to your reply!

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Marissa! The price for essay depends on the following: the number of pages, academic level and the deadline. Each of your essays will be 1 page length. For example, if you need Undergraduate work with 14 days deadline, the price will be $16. If you need Bachelor work with 14 days deadline, it will be $19. So, the price for both essays with the longest deadline will be $32-38. But the shorter the deadline the higher the price. You can fill in the deadline, the number of pages and academic level in the short form on the home page of our website and see the price http://www.paperhelp.org/.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Abdullah! Im not sure if I managed to find the right account. But I suppose these orders to be placed by you. I can see many of them. The number of your last order was 252410552, right? There are some orders related to your dissertation writing and about 4 moth past between the order you approved (245985878, dated 07.01) and the order you sent for a revision (252410552, dated 13.04). This is why so much time has been spent on your dissertation. As for the price you paid, it was based on your subject, type of work (writing from scratch), deadline, and number of pages. We are so sorry if there were any misunderstandings and if you were not completely satisfied with your order. Alan, available at Email: support@paperhelp.org Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Sarah, Thank you for your request. You can easily place an order at paperhelp.org directly. Can we assist you somehow?

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Samantha! Thank you for your question. Minimal deadline for research paper really depends on how many pages you need. The cheapest price is with 20+ days deadline. By the way, you can use our 10% off code at checkout "PHFall"(valid for one order over $30 till the end of October). If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello, Ashraf. We would be glad to help you with your assignments. First of all, you should complete our order form here - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Depending on your subject and academic level, our quality assurance department will find the best suitable writer for your order. Our manager will answer all your questions :) Also feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 or via email support@paperhelp.org.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello, Garth. First of all, you should complete our order form - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover are accepted. Writers start working immediately after we receive the payment and process your order details. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Mike! Sure, our website is absolutely legit. We work with both our customers and writers on legal basis. Also, everything is totally confidential with us. Our writers prepare each and every paper from scratch and check it for any coincidences with WebCheck plagiarism checker before you receive it.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Charmaine! Yes, we do write any type of assignment for students, including essays, research papers, dissertations, reviews, problem solving, presentations and poetry as well. If you need our professional help, we will be glad to assist you 24 hours a day. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063, via email support@paperhelp.org or place your order through the order form on the website. Alan, Customer Care Manager Email: support@paperhelp.org Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Paperhelp.org staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Paperhelp.org