OnlineBookClub.org reviews

Manchester, CT, US

1 star

lorrainev22
7/14/19

Winning prizes and getting paid for my efforts are truly a bonus. I am having a great time reading, reviewing and advertising for spectacular authors. I would love this as a full time job!

adedayoa1
7/10/19

I joined onlinebookclub.org in March, and my only regret is that it took this long for me to hear about the website. I get paid to do what I love. Today, I won a $20 gift card as part of the daily giveaway raffle. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I look forward to discovering many more gems to get lost in and add to my bookshelf.

wasis
7/2/19

It's a good site for book lovers they can find all books from all over the worldwide from this site.

renug2
6/29/19

This is a wonderful site and a great book club! I really enjoy reviewing books here. It is an ethical international community to interact with. One receives the payments as expected. I also won the giveaway for the Book of the Day contest and received an Amazon gift card.

I would love to be part of this group for the rest of my life along with my other activities and friendships.

marym1343
6/29/19

I have been part of OnlineBookClub.org for several months now. It is a fun and entertaining site for book lovers like me. I just love it! It has really rekindled my reading passion. Also, I have just redeemed my 20$ gift card for Amazon because I won one of its daily giveaways. I am very happy about this.

wendyb311
6/29/19

I joined this site about a month ago and have been participating as much as possible. Yesterday I received a $20 ecard for Amazon just as promised. I've had a lot of fun with this site ... you should join if you love reading.

annemichelleb1
Anne-Michelle B.
6/29/19

I write reviews for this site based on books I have read...have had a wonderful opportunity to preview many great reads free of charge.

nereao2
6/29/19

I just won $20 Amazon gift card few days ago Cc OnlineBookClub.org. The Giveaways are real, you only need to follow the instructions provided so as to obtain the award. I respect the Online Book Club management. They don't disappoint.

patyp3
6/19/19

I just received my 20$ gift card for Amazon as I won their daily giveaway some days ago, and I wanted to share that their giveaways are true!

paulk613
6/19/19

The Onlinebookclub.org is a site that has earned my respect over time. It is on this site that I have developed my reading skills and rejuvenated my attitude towards reading.
Their gifts and review payments are guaranteed so long as one plays within the rules. The site is one of the few sites that are legit. Congrats for the Amazon gift pack. I have won several of these and they have been quite helpful.

margaretv51
6/17/19

Just won $20 amazon gift card! Play for the free give away and you can win too! Free books, gift cards...what more do you need?

michellem770
6/17/19

I've been a member of Online Book Club for many years now. It's a great place to learn about books, new and old. A book of the day email is received daily featuring a book and a no obligation giveaway for an Amazon gift card. I have won this giveaway many times over, including earlier this week. I received my prize today (see image).

jessicab653
6/11/19

This is the second time I have won a $10 Amazon gift card just for sampling books on OnlineBookClub.org. It's something that I love to do, and it takes only a few minutes.

jackieo39
6/8/19

I just got a $25 giftcard for Amazon for writing reviews on OnlineBookClub.org. It's an easy way to make some extra money.

robertc1349
6/6/19

I am a huge fan of OnlineBookClub.org! You get the opportunity to read and review awesome books for free through the site, you can get additional books for free through Amazon, and they have daily giveaways of Amazon gift cards. I have already won twice. If you're into reading and winning, check out OnlineBookClub.org!

egleb2
6/6/19

That's a huge community of book lovers where you can chat about books you've read, get other readers' opinion or advice on what to read further, even review books by yourself and earn few dollars or participate in contests and win prizes.

cherylh269
6/5/19

I am a member of this club, as a member, I enjoy reading a variety of newly released books and am given the opportunity to get many of them free of charge or at a greatly discounted price. I can opt to review books when I want to and I have won the daily giveaway prize of 20 dollars 3x in less than 2 years. Scott is an author and he cares about writing and helping others. I highly recommend this club.

antonelad1
6/5/19

OnlineBookClub.org is a legit site where you can read books for free and earn some money or get gift cards. So it is a perfect site for anyone who loves to read and then talk about books. There is a giveaway happening every single day.

kimberlyg175
6/5/19

I won the giveaway on 6/1/2019 and I am thrilled! Onlinebookclub.org is a great place to read a wonderful selection of books and talk to all the other members about them on the forums.

sarahm864
6/5/19

I love reading books and writing reviews for OnlineBookClub.org! This site is the real deal. If you are interested in reading, check it out!

susmitar2
5/26/19

I have just own an Amazon gift card for winning book of the day giveaway contest. This is an awesome contest. Its fun. You only have to write a comment everyday.

emic6
5/21/19

To me the onlinebookclub is a great opportunity to read, to learn, enjoy and interact. Amazing, all for free!!

sirajuddina1
5/17/19

An excellent way of participating in giving opinion about the book and winning an Amazon gift card. Onlinebookclub offers a beautiful way for its members to read the free books and allows the readers to review the books.

ferdinando9
5/17/19

Thanks Scott and OnlineBookClub.org for making the daily 20$ Amazon gift card fun. Thanks a 100 for selecting me as a winner for the May daily giveaway prize, I always love going to OnlineBookClub.org and finding awesome reviews and excellent reading suggestions.

mileyq
5/17/19

It is the perfect place for a Bookaholic. This is one of the best free online bookstore and provides it services all around the World. They acquire a good collection of books and the book is delivered in a short period of time.

Hi, Bruce, You can sign up as a reviewer at: https://onlinebookclub.org/free-books-for-reviews.php Thank you, Scott

By Scott H., OnlineBookClub.org Representative

Hi, Carol, there is a contact link on every page of the website. Here is the direct link to the contact page: https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/contact.php

By Scott H., OnlineBookClub.org Representative

No i do not think so. It is legit. I trust this site.

By Emi C.

Firstly, they give us a full description of how to write a review. Then you can use your creativity. There are some rules to follow.

By Susmita R.

Marietta, did you get this worked out on your review count? I am shopping for a service like this and your question you posted has me pausing. Thanks!

By Marina C.

A lot of people read book reviews. I have seen thousands of comments under one review.

By Susmita R.

You simply sign up on their site and that is all. Once you are a member you can use the free option to become a volunteer book reviewer. If your reviews meet their standard, which is not difficult if you read the instructions and guidelines, it will be published and soon you can start earning money for them.

By Tim T.

Hi, Laura! Yes, we have many non-fiction reviews actually. You can see them at: https://onlinebookclub.org/reviews/?genre=24

By Scott H., OnlineBookClub.org Representative

Hi, and thank you for your question. Yes, we do accept applications from anyone. You can go to the website and apply to become a reviewer.

By Sarah S., OnlineBookClub.org Representative

Hi, thanks for your question. At this time we are only offering Amazon gift cards

By Sarah S., OnlineBookClub.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineBookClub.org staff and other customers.

16 Photos for OnlineBookClub.org