OnlineBookClub.org reviews

Manchester, CT, US

1 star

emic6
5/21/19

To me the onlinebookclub is a great opportunity to read, to learn, enjoy and interact. Amazing, all for free!!

sirajuddina1
5/17/19

An excellent way of participating in giving opinion about the book and winning an Amazon gift card. Onlinebookclub offers a beautiful way for its members to read the free books and allows the readers to review the books.

ferdinando9
5/17/19

Thanks Scott and OnlineBookClub.org for making the daily 20$ Amazon gift card fun. Thanks a 100 for selecting me as a winner for the May daily giveaway prize, I always love going to OnlineBookClub.org and finding awesome reviews and excellent reading suggestions.

mileyq
5/17/19

It is the perfect place for a Bookaholic. This is one of the best free online bookstore and provides it services all around the World. They acquire a good collection of books and the book is delivered in a short period of time.

trishe8
5/1/19

The onlinebookclub is a great community and a wonderful way to be introduced to new authors, get free books and/or great prices on great books and get paid for contributing your reviews and thoughts. I have really appreciated being a part of this community!

rovanm
4/29/19

My kind of free book reading website that also let's me give my opinion of books I read. With this site I have learned a lot of new things and experienced new ways of making my reading hobby a lot more productive. This is definitely my number 1 favorite among all the sites I have encountered when it comes to books.

brendac314
4/29/19

Online Bookclub is an awesome site where anyone can read books for free; authors can get their books reviewed by professional reviewers; and you can apply to become a reviewer! As a reviewer you can enter Online Bookclub's Daily Giveaway for a $20 Amazon gift card - which I just won from yesterday's drawing! If you love to read and you haven't checked out Online Bookclub you should! www.onlinebookclub.org I highly recommend this site to all book lovers!

christineg231
4/28/19

Online Book Club is a fantastic site where you can discover thousands of books and to interact with other book reviewers. It is a great place to get free books of all genres; and once you understand their guidelines, you can also get paid for the reviews submitted. There's an added bonus: a daily chance to win either a $10 or $20 Amazon Gift Card. I just won $20 on April 17 and received the link within a week!

arodolao
4/26/19

OnlineBookClub is a friendly community where you can share your opinions and ideas with authors and readers. Also, you can gain new knowledge about topics or real-life experiences from the genres you like and ones that you are unfamiliar with. All these plus you get paid for every book you review while communicating your honest opinion about the book to the community. And sometimes, you get giveaway prizes like the $20 gift card I just received. I was the winner on April 18, 2019 and this is my first time winning the daily giveaways! Honestly, this gift card was unexpected. I felt appreciated and motivated to keep sharing my honest and unbiased opinions.

I love this community!!!

nancyh451
4/17/19

I love that I am introduced to so many different genres of books. And... I get to write and share my opinion with authors and individuals who are looking for valuable and honest reviews. It gets even better! When you sign up you can win prizes as I just did of 20.00, receive 5.00 for each book review, and get free books to download. As your raking climbs, the pay can even be more. You are given guidelines to follow and encouragement on your accomplishments. It's a win-win for everyone!

charlottes123
4/8/19

OnlineBookClub is an outstanding community, and it does a great job of keeping the members up-to-date with the latest releases, reviews and comments. You can read about the books written by new authors, participate in various discussions, or become a book reviewer. As a reviewer, you can download free books in exchange for honest reviews, and even get paid for reviews, which works very smoothly.
I appreciate constant updates and improvements, and I love daily giveaways. I was the winner on March 28, 2019 for the second time!

Interesting content and so many pages filled with what writers and readers search for - OBC truly makes a difference.

amandaf184
4/7/19

This platform is sheer genius. It's fun, interactive and powerful. I recommend this you everyone and anyone.

timt190
4/7/19

I have joined up with Online Book Club just over a year ago. Not only was I able to take part in the daily competition where you can either receive a free book to download, or a book at a substantial discount, but you can also win a prize of $10.00, or double, if you have posted ten or more comments on their site. You can also sign up as a book reviewer and receive free books to review. As you write these reviews and gain experience you will start earning money for them as well, starting from $5.00 per review, to up to as much as $60.00. I personally have earned many payments of $5.00 and even received payment of $15.00 for a recent book that I reviewed. I was also an unexpected winner of their daily competition, and have received the prize of $20.00. For book lovers this club is a must. For those of you willing to write reviews this is a paying opportunity, but bear in mind, the standards are fairly strict regarding punctuation, grammar and spelling. But if you enjoy reading and doing a bit of writing, it is definitely worthwhile. Joining OnlineBookclub has certainly been one of the best decisions that I have made online, so far, and I really recommend it.

sharmilam1
4/4/19

I love the activities on the Online Book Club. I love the kind of books I get exposure to. I enjoy reading and reviewing them. I love the daily give away contest and other contests held by the OBC team. I am thrilled to be the winner of the daily give away. Thank you, Scott and team, for the $20 Amazon gift card that I received in my mailbox. Thanks, Sharmila.

cmb5
3/29/19

It's a great club for every level reader and every writer. It helps keep track of books, too. Excellent site and work put forth.

miriamm58
3/29/19

I joined OBC in May of 2017. Since then, I have won the $20-Amazon GC eleven times. I have received hundreds of free books through the daily giveaways and have earned a reasonable sum for reviewing books of my choice from the wide selection offered. Most of the books available from the site are written by new authors, but you will be surprised that there are a number of good ones.

Scott, the webmaster, is easy to talk to. Which website doesn't have glitches now and then? Scott addresses the issues in no time at all. He is also proactive in instituting changes for the better.

When I joined, we were 150,000-member strong. We now have over a million members. Let the figures talk.

epj
3/29/19

This site has helped me so much during my unemployed days and satisfying my writing and reading hobby. Their giveaways are real, and I've been here for almost 2 years now and I still get paid and win giveaways! :)

mckadeed
3/23/19

Online Book Club has been great to review for! I get paid quickly, the guidelines are straightforward, and giveaways are happening all the time. I just won one so I can contest that the are for real!

deborahb387
3/12/19

I just won one of the drawings. I get paid on time for the reviews I turn in. The books are usually well written.

aliciaa78
3/11/19

If you're looking to earn a little extra cash I highly recommend onlinebookclub.org, where you can get paid to write reviews. There is also a daily giveaway that awards Amazon gift cards, so be sure to check it out!

charmainer10
3/7/19

My experience with the Online Book Club has been really exceptional and quite enjoyable! Very interesting books to sample read. I must say though that my overall reading experience has been great, and the selection of books offered is quite diverse. Such an array of books to choose from, of which I have thoroughly enjoyed reading Thanks. Definitely a five star rating! Thank You, again, for awakening in me, the joy of reading! Love the contests and free prizes, too. Bravo!!

ameliag53
3/5/19

This site absolutely does what it says. If you invest your time, you can read some great books for free while meeting some wonderful book-lovers. If you join the review team and follow instructions, you absolutely can access the benefits promised (including financial benefits). I made $50 reviewing books in February and I enjoyed it! I also was lucky enough to win one of their $20 Amazon daily drawings on top of that. None of these financial benefits were offered in exchange for this review, which was freely and voluntarily given with absolutely no incentives of any kind. The site isn't easy or intuitive to use, however, so it takes time, trial and error, and a little bit of resilience to get to the best parts of the site as well as to begin earning those financial benefits. It's enjoyable enough to be worth it for me, and I would encourage those interested to check it out.

janeandjerryc
2/28/19

WOW just checking my easily mail and find a gift card waiting for me from Scott at Amazon and it couldn't come at a better time. This site is awesome and easy to manage and if you haven't checked it out yet come on over you too could be the next winner of a $10 gift card or something else

libbyr9
2/23/19

Guys, you are awesome! It's really useful site and I recommended it for all my friends. As for me you deserve 5+ points

jocelyns20
2/19/19

I have been part of Online Book Club and it was a great experience to be able to read and review so many books. Being able to win in their giveaways is certainly an added treat!

Hi, Bruce, You can sign up as a reviewer at: https://onlinebookclub.org/free-books-for-reviews.php Thank you, Scott

By Scott H., OnlineBookClub.org Representative

Hi, Carol, there is a contact link on every page of the website. Here is the direct link to the contact page: https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/contact.php

By Scott H., OnlineBookClub.org Representative

No i do not think so. It is legit. I trust this site.

By Emi C.

Marietta, did you get this worked out on your review count? I am shopping for a service like this and your question you posted has me pausing. Thanks!

By Marina C.

You simply sign up on their site and that is all. Once you are a member you can use the free option to become a volunteer book reviewer. If your reviews meet their standard, which is not difficult if you read the instructions and guidelines, it will be published and soon you can start earning money for them.

By Tim T.

Hello, We have worked with many authors who have gone on to sell more than 10,000 copies. Here is the link to our featured testimonials: https://onlinebookclub.org/review-requests/testimonials.php

By Monica S., OnlineBookClub.org Representative

Hi Angela, you can submit your book for review on our website. We have four different packages to choose from, each cost a different price. Go to https://onlinebookclub.org/submit-book.php

By Sarah S., OnlineBookClub.org Representative

Yes, please submit your book for review at https://onlinebookclub.org/submit-book.php

By Sarah S., OnlineBookClub.org Representative

Hello, please log into onlinebookclub.org and join the Review Team from there. There are steps to take to becoming a reviewer.

By Monica S., OnlineBookClub.org Representative

Hello, do you remember where you found this book review? If it was done by Onlinebookclub.org, you can search for the book title through our website and see the reviews there.

By Monica S., OnlineBookClub.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineBookClub.org staff and other customers.

9 Photos for OnlineBookClub.org