OnlineBookClub.org reviews

Contact OnlineBookClub.org -- We are happy to help
Contact Us

brendae111
11/11/19
OnLineBookClub.org is great. I read and review many different genres of books. And I won a $20 gift card. One happy camper!
ins1
11/1/19
This is the third time when I win a $20 Amazon Gift Card in the shuffle giveaway prize. Free books, great community, moral integrity, various reviews, plenty of books, Amazon Gift Cards, recreation and educative forums, amazing team, an incredible opportunity for readers, reviewers, and authors - all in one site, OnlineBookClub.org. Thank you, OBC!
jamib20
10/31/19
The giveaways are 100% realjust received my first one! This site is great. I love being able to read a variety of books AND have the opportunity to be paid for my honest opinion of them.
ruvarashea
10/21/19
So I've been entering the 20 dollar gift card give away and I actually won a great surprise and I actually got the gift card can't wait to get more books thanks to Onlinebookclub
michaelz241
10/20/19
Online Book Club is a delight. I'm usually excited to visit the site. It's not as trendy, dynamic or graphic as the greater majority of popular websites tend to be, but it gets the job done.
astridi1
10/18/19
This is the first time I win a gift card, and you can imagine how happy I am! This website is amazing because it allows readers to share their opinions and authors to receive reviews that will help them improve their books. I hope I will be able to continue to use and enjoy Onlinebookclub for a long time.
nicholeth
10/15/19
OnlineBookClub.com's great. I have been wib them for a long time now. The books are great and I love reviewing and reading books from them. The Free daily giveaway is a great little bonus.
surabhir
10/10/19
Being a winner of the Giveaway prize of 20$ several times on the site makes me feel that my voice has been heard and will be appreciated in future! It serves as an impetus for me to serve the world of literature!
janec436
10/7/19
This is my second time I think winning the gift card and love the site great books each day is different and so easy to go through to earn entries
nehav10
10/6/19
Daily free giveaways are real. OnlineBookClub.org keeps their promises and you will have change to win them. Thank you for gift cards.
annak312
10/6/19
stevet370
9/28/19
A good experience: I have read more books in these last three months than in the previous ten years.
Reason I chose this business: I would prefer to have a two-way communication channel with the editor who scores my reviews.
shravsim
9/27/19
Great site for knowing about books, meet new people. The payouts and giveaways are legit.
I am learning a lot about writing. Editors ,members,administrator and moderators are very helpful.
kareno149
9/25/19
• Updated review
I love this online book club! I have met some amazing people on here that share the same passion for books that I do. Having the ability to share your thoughts with others and gain new ideas from them is the best part. I recommend this website to anyone who loves to read books and interact with others!
Reason I chose this business: I think adding a feature where I can find people that live near me and befriend them in real life would be awesome! I can meet new friends in person, and we will have a commonality already.
“I love this online book club!”
9/18/19
• Previous review
laurac607
9/24/19
thomasr451
9/23/19
• Updated review
It's been great being here at OBC.

I have learnt a lot and still hope to learn more.

Thank you.
Reason I chose this business: I hoped to work at OBC.
Reason I chose this product: I chose the product/service because it was easy, free, and fun. Also, I expected the products and services to be of high quality.
“It's been great being here at OBC”
9/15/19
• Previous review
It's been great being here at OBC.

I have learnt a lot and still hope to learn more.

Thank you.
Reason I chose this business: Perhaps a monthly game event.
bobc357
9/16/19
A large selection of books, with lots of people to share with. I love the Onlinebookclub.
Reason I chose this business: Don't change a thing
paulj468
9/14/19
els13
9/11/19
This online book club is really amazing! its a non-selective community for book lovers, I am so delighted to be here.
josephp420
9/9/19
juliew327
9/8/19
This book club has many good books. They are usually either free or cheap. And the giveaway is real! I won yesterday. Got an Amazon voucher, because I use Amazon to get my books. Hurray!
davide464
9/7/19
I do not use a mobile phone. I use my home number
Reason I chose this business: None come to mind
kyled98
9/7/19

Hi, Bruce, You can sign up as a reviewer at: https://onlinebookclub.org/free-books-for-reviews.php Thank you, Scott

By Scott H., OBC Marketing Services Representative

Hi, Carol, there is a contact link on every page of the website. Here is the direct link to the contact page: https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/contact.php

By Scott H., OBC Marketing Services Representative

No, it is not a scam. It is a real way for authors to get their book read, reviewed, shared, and publicized. It is also a real way for people to get paid to do book reviews and to earn/win some Amazon gift cards legitimately.

By Sara G.

If you write a book review for onlinebookclub.org, you must follow their guidelines. Some of them are writing a short summary, answering - What did you best like/least like about the book and why? - rating the book, etc. Each review is checked for grammar and if it followed the guidelines by an editor, and then it will be published, and the reviewer is awarded points and paid. Each review must be at least 400 words. Look on the website under guidelines to get all of the requirements for writing reviews.

By Sara G.

As a reviewer. I'm not looking to make a fortune but if it works out then I won't need to find a part time job. I'm interested in good books not "50 shades of grey" .

By Lorain D.

I think that this is a great way to get a book publicized and read by many online book club members, as many of them also will use social media to share the book. It is quite an amazing opportunity for authors, as well as book reviewers.

By Sara G.

Marietta, did you get this worked out on your review count? I am shopping for a service like this and your question you posted has me pausing. Thanks!

By Marina C.

A lot of people read book reviews. I have seen thousands of comments under one review.

By Susmita R.

You sign up online and start reading and reviewing books. Be sure to read the guidelines and rules. The first book review will be unpaid.

By Sara G.

A book reviewer starts out about $5.00 for a review after doing one free review to show that you can follow the guidelines. As you do more and get on higher levels, there will be higher paid book reviews offered to you. The paid reviews are from $5.00 to $55 on the average. There have been a few higher-paid ones if you are on level six and choose those. Most of the books are ebooks through Kindle Amazon. Some are paperbacks that you get to keep.

By Sara G.
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineBookClub.org staff and other customers.

18 Photos for OnlineBookClub.org