OnlineBookClub.org

OnlineBookClub.org

www.onlinebookclub.org

OnlineBookClub.org has a consumer rating of 4.88 stars from 175 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. OnlineBookClub.org also ranks 1st among Books Other sites.

Special offer from OnlineBookClub.org
Contact OnlineBookClub.org -- We are happy to help
Contact Us Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews

• I joined OBC because it gave me a chance to read new books and provide feedback on them.
  • Other than this, there are many amazon gift card giveaways as well.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate OnlineBookClub.org?

“A life-changing experience.”

Michelle F.
12/4/19

I have always loved reading and expressing my thoughts through writing. So when I discovered onlinebookclub.org, I was ecstatic about not just having access to more books to read, but also getting paid to review them. I have had a good experience so far, and to top that, I recently won the 'Book of the day' entry giveaway and the webmaster, Scot sent me a $20 Amazon giftcard as a reward. The website is legit and the giveaways are real. I implore anyone on the fence to come join us.

“Reviewers and Authors Beware!”

Renu G.
1/17/20

I discovered that OnlineBookClub is not a legitimate site. People are obsessed with nitpicking grammatical errors instead of focusing on the content.

books (106) amazon gift card (28) review team (8) book lovers (8) reviews (48) scott hughes (6) amazon gift cards (8) 6 months (4) book reviewer (6) obc member (3) review books (3) giveaway prize (4)
michellef699
December 4th, 2019
thomasi123
March 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Best hobby I ever had! I love it!
Reason I chose this business: Quicker access to the best booksl
tamaras232
December 3rd, 2019
I recently joined OnlineBookClub.org and am learning to read for the purpose of writing accurate reviews. People here are helpful and the site is so easy to use I have no trouble navigating to where I need to be. The review system is foolproof and there are plenty of books to be reviewed. Today I received my first $10.00 from the daily giveaway. It was totally unexpected as I haven't been entering the giveaway for long. I recommend this site to anyone who loves books.
lisad794
January 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've read so many interesting books because of this site. Making some money while doing something I love is an added bonus!
lindaf800
March 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
I enjoy reviewing these books. It gives me the opportunity to read genres that I wouldn't ordinarily read.
Reason I chose this business: I can’t think of anything.
maryp915
March 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
I love being able to read books and tell others my opinion. This is a great way to find out about new books and read reviews.
chrism1547
February 13th, 2020
As per now i am on my first book from the sight,which yes is not ideal to start reviewing the site, WELL all true but the site :
1.it is easily accessible.
2.organization of books is perfect.
3.suggestion of books at its best quality,which is really good for the reader.
ins1
November 1st, 2019
This is the third time when I win a $20 Amazon Gift Card in the shuffle giveaway prize. Free books, great community, moral integrity, various reviews, plenty of books, Amazon Gift Cards, recreation and educative forums, amazing team, an incredible opportunity for readers, reviewers, and authors - all in one site, OnlineBookClub.org. Thank you, OBC!
scottx30
December 17th, 2019
Verified purchase
So much fun and a great way to discover new books! Highly recommend.
Reason I chose this business: I like the site as it is now.
christineg231
April 28th, 2019
Online Book Club is a fantastic site where you can discover thousands of books and to interact with other book reviewers. It is a great place to get free books of all genres; and once you understand their guidelines, you can also get paid for the reviews submitted. There's an added bonus: a daily chance to win either a $10 or $20 Amazon Gift Card. I just won $20 on April 17 and received the link within a week!
adedayoa1
July 10th, 2019
I joined onlinebookclub.org in March, and my only regret is that it took this long for me to hear about the website. I get paid to do what I love. Today, I won a $20 gift card as part of the daily giveaway raffle. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I look forward to discovering many more gems to get lost in and add to my bookshelf.
nereao2
June 29th, 2019
I just won $20 Amazon gift card few days ago Cc OnlineBookClub.org. The Giveaways are real, you only need to follow the instructions provided so as to obtain the award. I respect the Online Book Club management. They don't disappoint.
scottx41
January 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
It really been pretty good. In fact, it is my main source of income at this point. Sometimes it is hard to get my questions answered.
Reason I chose this business: Better ability to get questions answered. Such as if a link to a requested Amazon review does not lead to the book itself but to a search page. A reviewer shouldn't be penalized for not having the correct link.
iukaa
December 11th, 2019
Online book club.org
is just amazing,they reward you for reading books and giving reviews. They are a legit company I got my reward for the giveaway.. it's time for you to get yours Join today.
agnesm38
November 14th, 2019
OBC is a great site for book lovers either as a writer or as a reader. I'm doing what I love (reading) and getting paid for it. The $20 daily giveaways are real. I've just received mine yesterday. I actually didn't believe it to be true, but it is. Thank you Scott and the OBC team.
kathryns192
August 10th, 2019
Thank you to the Online Book Club for the daily giveaway gift card! I received it immediately. I love the wide selection of books available for members to download and review. There is also a lively Book of the Month discussion every month that is stimulating and thought-provoking. Reading the books is a treat, and receiving this gift card is the icing on the cake!
karenu34
August 19th, 2019
Verified purchase
OnlineBookClub is a book-lovers community for sure. Reviewing books for OBC is very fun and I appreciate the work of the editors who give very constructive feedback, allowing reviewers to improve their craft and feel that their work is worthwhile. The community is thriving with people who genuinely enjoy chatting about books, authors, writing, and other topics, and it helps one feel welcome. I don't participate in forum discussions too much, but when I do, I definitely enjoy being there.
Reason I chose this business: I'd love if the bookshelf organizer was much easier to use. Right now, you are only able to move one or all books you've selected to one shelf. If you have several books to move to different shelves, it becomes a hassle to move each book one at a time (especially since doing so takes you to an entirely new page and you have to return to bookshelves after each book). If the bookshelf manager were like the 'add to shelves' feature where you can add several books to different shelves, this would be a great improvement.
nancyh451
April 17th, 2019
I've been writing reviews for
OnlineBookClub.org for the past 8 months and this will be the second time I've won a 20.00 Amazon gift card!
I throughly enjoy reading the book of my choosing and writing the review for it. And I love that they provide constructive and helpful critiques on each one.
Thanks again for my 20.00 gift card!
charmainer10
March 7th, 2019
My experience with the Online Book Club has been really exceptional and quite enjoyable! Very interesting books to sample read. I must say though that my overall reading experience has been great, and the selection of books offered is quite diverse. Such an array of books to choose from, of which I have thoroughly enjoyed reading Thanks. Definitely a five star rating! Thank You, again, for awakening in me, the joy of reading! Love the contests and free prizes, too. Bravo!!
brendae111
November 11th, 2019
OnLineBookClub.org is great. I read and review many different genres of books. And I won a $20 gift card. One happy camper!
anthonym707
December 11th, 2019
Verified purchase
We have a great community with many thoughtful people who love books!
michellem770
June 17th, 2019
I've been a member of Online Book Club for many years now. It's a great place to learn about books, new and old. A book of the day email is received daily featuring a book and a no obligation giveaway for an Amazon gift card. I have won this giveaway many times over, including earlier this week. I received my prize today (see image).
chelsalinac
November 23rd, 2019
This is not a scam site. The webmaster works hard to make sure everything is fair and orderly. The paid outs and daily giveaways are indeed real. Don't let people fool you; this is not a scam site! I have loved books all my life. I'm also trying to strengthen my writing skills and join a community where there are others that are just as passionate about books and writing as I am. I have found all of these things on OnlineBookClub. It is not easy. You do have to be serious and work your way up. But the more you work at it the better it gets. Being a part of OBC has proved to me that valuable things never come easy. Join us!

Tip for consumers: If you want more than money and you are serious about books and writing, join!

brendac314
April 29th, 2019
Online Bookclub is an awesome site where anyone can read books for free; authors can get their books reviewed by professional reviewers; and you can apply to become a reviewer! As a reviewer you can enter Online Bookclub's Daily Giveaway for a $20 Amazon gift card - which I just won from yesterday's drawing! If you love to read and you haven't checked out Online Bookclub you should! www.onlinebookclub.org I highly recommend this site to all book lovers!
cherylh269
June 5th, 2019
I am a member of this club, as a member, I enjoy reading a variety of newly released books and am given the opportunity to get many of them free of charge or at a greatly discounted price. I can opt to review books when I want to and I have won the daily giveaway prize of 20 dollars 3x in less than 2 years. Scott is an author and he cares about writing and helping others. I highly recommend this club.

Hi, Bruce, You can sign up as a reviewer at: https://onlinebookclub.org/free-books-for-reviews.php Thank you, Scott

By Scott H., Webmaster

Hi, Carol, there is a contact link on every page of the website. Here is the direct link to the contact page: https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/contact.php

Is it a scam?

No, it is not a scam. It is a real way for authors to get their book read, reviewed, shared, and publicized. It is also a real way for people to get paid to do book reviews and to earn/win some Amazon gift cards legitimately.

See more answers (3)

If you write a book review for onlinebookclub.org, you must follow their guidelines. Some of them are writing a short summary, answering - What did you best like/least like about the book and why? - rating the book, etc. Each review is checked for grammar and if it followed the guidelines by an editor, and then it will be published, and the reviewer is awarded points and paid. Each review must be at least 400 words. Look on the website under guidelines to get all of the requirements for writing reviews.

See more answers (3)

The first thing you should do is go to the Review Team Page and sign up. Then browse the forums for welcomes and tips. Your first review will NOT be paid, but please do your best on it because it will make or break your experience.

By Chelsalina C.
See more answers (3)

The payment ranges from $5 to $60 per review. But the amount you are paid depends largely on your level.

By Michelle F.

How can i join?

As a reviewer. I'm not looking to make a fortune but if it works out then I won't need to find a part time job. I'm interested in good books not "50 shades of grey" .

By Lorain D.
See more answers (3)

Hi, Laura! Yes, we have many non-fiction reviews actually. You can see them at: https://onlinebookclub.org/reviews/?genre=24

See more answers (3)

it depends on the readers speed and accuracy, a book can be read in hours or days even weeks for others. after reading the reviewer might take a day or 2 if he or she is focused but a quick review can be done in minutes or an hour.

By chris m.
See more answers (2)

I think that this is a great way to get a book publicized and read by many online book club members, as many of them also will use social media to share the book. It is quite an amazing opportunity for authors, as well as book reviewers.

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the OnlineBookClub.org staff and other customers.

OnlineBookClub.org is an awesome site for readers. We have international book discussions, virtual bookshelves to track what you have read, original book reviews and much more!

scotth138
Scott H.
Owner / Executive
Typically responds within 11 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OnlineBookClub.org?

Have a question about OnlineBookClub.org?