OnlineBookClub.org reviews

Contact Us

annemichelleb1
Anne-Michelle B.
6/29/19

I write reviews for this site based on books I have read...have had a wonderful opportunity to preview many great reads free of charge.

nereao2
6/29/19

I just won $20 Amazon gift card few days ago Cc OnlineBookClub.org. The Giveaways are real, you only need to follow the instructions provided so as to obtain the award. I respect the Online Book Club management. They don't disappoint.

patyp3
6/19/19

I just received my 20$ gift card for Amazon as I won their daily giveaway some days ago, and I wanted to share that their giveaways are true!

paulk613
6/19/19

The Onlinebookclub.org is a site that has earned my respect over time. It is on this site that I have developed my reading skills and rejuvenated my attitude towards reading.
Their gifts and review payments are guaranteed so long as one plays within the rules. The site is one of the few sites that are legit. Congrats for the Amazon gift pack. I have won several of these and they have been quite helpful.

margaretv51
6/17/19

Just won $20 amazon gift card! Play for the free give away and you can win too! Free books, gift cards...what more do you need?

michellem770
6/17/19

I've been a member of Online Book Club for many years now. It's a great place to learn about books, new and old. A book of the day email is received daily featuring a book and a no obligation giveaway for an Amazon gift card. I have won this giveaway many times over, including earlier this week. I received my prize today (see image).

jessicab653
6/11/19

This is the second time I have won a $10 Amazon gift card just for sampling books on OnlineBookClub.org. It's something that I love to do, and it takes only a few minutes.

jackieo39
6/8/19

I just got a $25 giftcard for Amazon for writing reviews on OnlineBookClub.org. It's an easy way to make some extra money.

robertc1349
6/6/19

I am a huge fan of OnlineBookClub.org! You get the opportunity to read and review awesome books for free through the site, you can get additional books for free through Amazon, and they have daily giveaways of Amazon gift cards. I have already won twice. If you're into reading and winning, check out OnlineBookClub.org!

egleb2
6/6/19

That's a huge community of book lovers where you can chat about books you've read, get other readers' opinion or advice on what to read further, even review books by yourself and earn few dollars or participate in contests and win prizes.

cherylh269
6/5/19

I am a member of this club, as a member, I enjoy reading a variety of newly released books and am given the opportunity to get many of them free of charge or at a greatly discounted price. I can opt to review books when I want to and I have won the daily giveaway prize of 20 dollars 3x in less than 2 years. Scott is an author and he cares about writing and helping others. I highly recommend this club.

antonelad1
6/5/19

OnlineBookClub.org is a legit site where you can read books for free and earn some money or get gift cards. So it is a perfect site for anyone who loves to read and then talk about books. There is a giveaway happening every single day.

kimberlyg175
6/5/19

I won the giveaway on 6/1/2019 and I am thrilled! Onlinebookclub.org is a great place to read a wonderful selection of books and talk to all the other members about them on the forums.

sarahm864
6/5/19

I love reading books and writing reviews for OnlineBookClub.org! This site is the real deal. If you are interested in reading, check it out!

susmitar2
5/26/19

I have just own an Amazon gift card for winning book of the day giveaway contest. This is an awesome contest. Its fun. You only have to write a comment everyday.

emic6
5/21/19

To me the onlinebookclub is a great opportunity to read, to learn, enjoy and interact. Amazing, all for free!!

sirajuddina1
5/17/19

An excellent way of participating in giving opinion about the book and winning an Amazon gift card. Onlinebookclub offers a beautiful way for its members to read the free books and allows the readers to review the books.

ferdinando9
5/17/19

Thanks Scott and OnlineBookClub.org for making the daily 20$ Amazon gift card fun. Thanks a 100 for selecting me as a winner for the May daily giveaway prize, I always love going to OnlineBookClub.org and finding awesome reviews and excellent reading suggestions.

mileyq
5/17/19

It is the perfect place for a Bookaholic. This is one of the best free online bookstore and provides it services all around the World. They acquire a good collection of books and the book is delivered in a short period of time.

trishe8
5/1/19

The onlinebookclub is a great community and a wonderful way to be introduced to new authors, get free books and/or great prices on great books and get paid for contributing your reviews and thoughts. I have really appreciated being a part of this community!

rovanm
4/29/19

My kind of free book reading website that also let's me give my opinion of books I read. With this site I have learned a lot of new things and experienced new ways of making my reading hobby a lot more productive. This is definitely my number 1 favorite among all the sites I have encountered when it comes to books.

brendac314
4/29/19

Online Bookclub is an awesome site where anyone can read books for free; authors can get their books reviewed by professional reviewers; and you can apply to become a reviewer! As a reviewer you can enter Online Bookclub's Daily Giveaway for a $20 Amazon gift card - which I just won from yesterday's drawing! If you love to read and you haven't checked out Online Bookclub you should! www.onlinebookclub.org I highly recommend this site to all book lovers!

christineg231
4/28/19

Online Book Club is a fantastic site where you can discover thousands of books and to interact with other book reviewers. It is a great place to get free books of all genres; and once you understand their guidelines, you can also get paid for the reviews submitted. There's an added bonus: a daily chance to win either a $10 or $20 Amazon Gift Card. I just won $20 on April 17 and received the link within a week!

arodolao
4/26/19

An Online club that allows you to have access to new books and even be able to download them! I entered into the $20 giveaway price and I won on the 23/07/2019. This is my second reward since I joined this club 6 months ago! Trust me, only a few clubs would give rewards like this. With my $20 rewards (twice), I will buy a book I have been saving hard to buy. Thank you, OnlineBookClub, you are the best!

nancyh451
4/17/19

I love that I am introduced to so many different genres of books. And... I get to write and share my opinion with authors and individuals who are looking for valuable and honest reviews. It gets even better! When you sign up you can win prizes as I just did of 20.00, receive 5.00 for each book review, and get free books to download. As your raking climbs, the pay can even be more. You are given guidelines to follow and encouragement on your accomplishments. It's a win-win for everyone!

Hi, Bruce, You can sign up as a reviewer at: https://onlinebookclub.org/free-books-for-reviews.php Thank you, Scott

By Scott H., OBC Marketing Services Representative

Hi, Carol, there is a contact link on every page of the website. Here is the direct link to the contact page: https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/contact.php

By Scott H., OBC Marketing Services Representative

No, it is not a scam. It is a real way for authors to get their book read, reviewed, shared, and publicized. It is also a real way for people to get paid to do book reviews and to earn/win some Amazon gift cards legitimately.

By Sara G.

If you write a book review for onlinebookclub.org, you must follow their guidelines. Some of them are writing a short summary, answering - What did you best like/least like about the book and why? - rating the book, etc. Each review is checked for grammar and if it followed the guidelines by an editor, and then it will be published, and the reviewer is awarded points and paid. Each review must be at least 400 words. Look on the website under guidelines to get all of the requirements for writing reviews.

By Sara G.

As a reviewer. I'm not looking to make a fortune but if it works out then I won't need to find a part time job. I'm interested in good books not "50 shades of grey" .

By Lorain D.

I think that this is a great way to get a book publicized and read by many online book club members, as many of them also will use social media to share the book. It is quite an amazing opportunity for authors, as well as book reviewers.

By Sara G.

Marietta, did you get this worked out on your review count? I am shopping for a service like this and your question you posted has me pausing. Thanks!

By Marina C.

A lot of people read book reviews. I have seen thousands of comments under one review.

By Susmita R.

You sign up online and start reading and reviewing books. Be sure to read the guidelines and rules. The first book review will be unpaid.

By Sara G.

A book reviewer starts out about $5.00 for a review after doing one free review to show that you can follow the guidelines. As you do more and get on higher levels, there will be higher paid book reviews offered to you. The paid reviews are from $5.00 to $55 on the average. There have been a few higher-paid ones if you are on level six and choose those. Most of the books are ebooks through Kindle Amazon. Some are paperbacks that you get to keep.

By Sara G.
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineBookClub.org staff and other customers.

18 Photos for OnlineBookClub.org