OnlineBookClub.org reviews

Contact OnlineBookClub.org -- We are happy to help
Contact Us

thomasr451
9/23/19
• Updated review
It's been great being here at OBC.

I have learnt a lot and still hope to learn more.

Thank you.
Reason I chose this business: I hoped to work at OBC.
Reason I chose this product: I chose the product/service because it was easy, free, and fun. Also, I expected the products and services to be of high quality.
“It's been great being here at OBC”
9/15/19
• Previous review
It's been great being here at OBC.

I have learnt a lot and still hope to learn more.

Thank you.
Reason I chose this business: Perhaps a monthly game event.
bobp274
9/22/19

OnlineBookClub.org attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

bobc357
9/16/19
A large selection of books, with lots of people to share with. I love the Onlinebookclub.
Reason I chose this business: Don't change a thing
paulj468
9/14/19
els13
9/11/19
This online book club is really amazing! its a non-selective community for book lovers, I am so delighted to be here.
josephp420
9/9/19
juliew327
9/8/19
This book club has many good books. They are usually either free or cheap. And the giveaway is real! I won yesterday. Got an Amazon voucher, because I use Amazon to get my books. Hurray!
davide464
9/7/19
I do not use a mobile phone. I use my home number
Reason I chose this business: None come to mind
kyled98
9/7/19
sarahannec
9/6/19
This is a great site for book lovers - something for everyone! Giveaways, book reviews and paid book review opportunities!
melissaa215
9/6/19
I love being here. I'm still learning the rules here but yeah, it's a great experience.
Reason I chose this business: Add Tumblr to the sharing options for reviews.
anniec100
9/6/19
If you are looking for an opportunity to make some extra cash, or just a chance to do some reading in your free time, this is a real chance to do what you love and earn a few bucks. The raffles are a plus. I just received an Amazon gift card.
pamelam368
9/6/19
Thanks to this site I've been able to read a lot of books, know new authors and enjoy great stories otherwise I will never know about it.
elizabethh446
9/4/19
I've been a member of onlinebookclub.org for about a year now and i couldn't imagine a better group of people. A great perk is the daily giveaway. Just for taking a minute of your day to enter the giveaway, I have won two Amazon gift cards. To anyone who loves books: join onlinebookclub.org. It's an amazing community!
jimu28
9/4/19
Pleasant and helpful to newcomers. A Gainful stay!
stevec654
9/1/19
jenniferl606
8/27/19
Great opportunity to read and make some extra cash. They also have daily raffles. I won an Amazon gift card!
rudye8
8/26/19
mouriciaa
8/26/19
I get to read books for free, as well as I am paid for my reviews. It is a legitimate site and a great way to earn money.
victorp28
8/25/19
lindap626
8/24/19
jerichom
8/23/19
When I joined OnlineBookClub I was a doing it for fun since I love reading, over time I have realised that I have gained more. I have had access to books that I would otherwise not have access to and yesterday I won an Amazon gift card.
christineo64
8/21/19
Love this site, it gives you a chance to read books and get paid a little money!
Reason I chose this business: I think having a way to turn off the first ten for bits of time would be nice. I got really sick and could not do it most days for awhile so I got kicked out for dropping below 50% when now I would be totally capable of doing it almost daily.

Hi, Bruce, You can sign up as a reviewer at: https://onlinebookclub.org/free-books-for-reviews.php Thank you, Scott

By Scott H., OBC Marketing Services Representative

Hi, Carol, there is a contact link on every page of the website. Here is the direct link to the contact page: https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/contact.php

By Scott H., OBC Marketing Services Representative

No, it is not a scam. It is a real way for authors to get their book read, reviewed, shared, and publicized. It is also a real way for people to get paid to do book reviews and to earn/win some Amazon gift cards legitimately.

By Sara G.

If you write a book review for onlinebookclub.org, you must follow their guidelines. Some of them are writing a short summary, answering - What did you best like/least like about the book and why? - rating the book, etc. Each review is checked for grammar and if it followed the guidelines by an editor, and then it will be published, and the reviewer is awarded points and paid. Each review must be at least 400 words. Look on the website under guidelines to get all of the requirements for writing reviews.

By Sara G.

The first thing you should do is go to the Review Team Page and sign up. Then browse the forums for welcomes and tips. Your first review will NOT be paid, but please do your best on it because it will make or break your experience.

By Chelsalina C.

The payment ranges from $5 to $60 per review. But the amount you are paid depends largely on your level.

By Michelle F.

As a reviewer. I'm not looking to make a fortune but if it works out then I won't need to find a part time job. I'm interested in good books not "50 shades of grey" .

By Lorain D.

Hi, Laura! Yes, we have many non-fiction reviews actually. You can see them at: https://onlinebookclub.org/reviews/?genre=24

By Scott H., OBC Marketing Services Representative

I think that this is a great way to get a book publicized and read by many online book club members, as many of them also will use social media to share the book. It is quite an amazing opportunity for authors, as well as book reviewers.

By Sara G.

Reviewers are paid through Paypal. You are paid as soon as your review is published.

By Michelle F.
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineBookClub.org staff and other customers.

19 Photos for OnlineBookClub.org