OnlineBookClub.org reviews

Contact OnlineBookClub.org -- We are happy to help
Contact Us

margaretv51
6/17/19
Just won $20 amazon gift card! Play for the free give away and you can win too! Free books, gift cards...what more do you need?
michellem770
6/17/19
I've been a member of Online Book Club for many years now. It's a great place to learn about books, new and old. A book of the day email is received daily featuring a book and a no obligation giveaway for an Amazon gift card. I have won this giveaway many times over, including earlier this week. I received my prize today (see image).
jessicab653
6/11/19
This is the second time I have won a $10 Amazon gift card just for sampling books on OnlineBookClub.org. It's something that I love to do, and it takes only a few minutes.
jackieo39
6/8/19
I just got a $25 giftcard for Amazon for writing reviews on OnlineBookClub.org. It's an easy way to make some extra money.
robertc1349
6/6/19
I am a huge fan of OnlineBookClub.org! You get the opportunity to read and review awesome books for free through the site, you can get additional books for free through Amazon, and they have daily giveaways of Amazon gift cards. I have already won twice. If you're into reading and winning, check out OnlineBookClub.org!
egleb2
6/6/19
That's a huge community of book lovers where you can chat about books you've read, get other readers' opinion or advice on what to read further, even review books by yourself and earn few dollars or participate in contests and win prizes.
cherylh269
6/5/19
I am a member of this club, as a member, I enjoy reading a variety of newly released books and am given the opportunity to get many of them free of charge or at a greatly discounted price. I can opt to review books when I want to and I have won the daily giveaway prize of 20 dollars 3x in less than 2 years. Scott is an author and he cares about writing and helping others. I highly recommend this club.
antonelad1
6/5/19
Easy ways to win free books & gift cards on Amazon. Online Book Club is an amazing pace to be for all book lovers.
kimberlyg175
6/5/19
I won the giveaway on 6/1/2019 and I am thrilled! Onlinebookclub.org is a great place to read a wonderful selection of books and talk to all the other members about them on the forums.
sarahm864
6/5/19
I love reading books and writing reviews for OnlineBookClub.org! This site is the real deal. If you are interested in reading, check it out!
susmitar2
5/26/19
I have just own an Amazon gift card for winning book of the day giveaway contest. This is an awesome contest. Its fun. You only have to write a comment everyday.
emic6
5/21/19
To me the onlinebookclub is a great opportunity to read, to learn, enjoy and interact. Amazing, all for free!!
sirajuddina1
5/17/19
An excellent way of participating in giving opinion about the book and winning an Amazon gift card. Onlinebookclub offers a beautiful way for its members to read the free books and allows the readers to review the books.
ferdinando9
5/17/19
Thanks Scott and OnlineBookClub.org for making the daily 20$ Amazon gift card fun. Thanks a 100 for selecting me as a winner for the May daily giveaway prize, I always love going to OnlineBookClub.org and finding awesome reviews and excellent reading suggestions.
mileyq
5/17/19
It is the perfect place for a Bookaholic. This is one of the best free online bookstore and provides it services all around the World. They acquire a good collection of books and the book is delivered in a short period of time.
trishe8
5/1/19
This is a great way to be introduced to new books and authors and to get books for free or at a low cost. It's also a good way to make a little money and enjoy some good reading! The contests are real - I just won one of them this past week!!
rovanm
4/29/19
My kind of free book reading website that also let's me give my opinion of books I read. With this site I have learned a lot of new things and experienced new ways of making my reading hobby a lot more productive. This is definitely my number 1 favorite among all the sites I have encountered when it comes to books.
brendac314
4/29/19
Online Bookclub is an awesome site where anyone can read books for free; authors can get their books reviewed by professional reviewers; and you can apply to become a reviewer! As a reviewer you can enter Online Bookclub's Daily Giveaway for a $20 Amazon gift card - which I just won from yesterday's drawing! If you love to read and you haven't checked out Online Bookclub you should! www.onlinebookclub.org I highly recommend this site to all book lovers!
christineg231
4/28/19
Online Book Club is a fantastic site where you can discover thousands of books and to interact with other book reviewers. It is a great place to get free books of all genres; and once you understand their guidelines, you can also get paid for the reviews submitted. There's an added bonus: a daily chance to win either a $10 or $20 Amazon Gift Card. I just won $20 on April 17 and received the link within a week!
arodolao
4/26/19
Online Book Club is awesome. It is a place where writers meet reviewers with a common interest. Above all, reviewers get to enter daily free giveaways like this one and have a chance to win a $20 amazon gift card! This is so real and this is my 3rd amazon gift card in the last 9 months!!!

Wow! I am loving this club more and more!!! Thanks, OnlineBookClub!!!
nancyh451
4/17/19
I've been writing reviews for
OnlineBookClub.org for the past 8 months and this will be the second time I've won a 20.00 Amazon gift card!
I throughly enjoy reading the book of my choosing and writing the review for it. And I love that they provide constructive and helpful critiques on each one.
Thanks again for my 20.00 gift card!
charlottes123
4/8/19
OnlineBookClub is an outstanding community, and it does a great job of keeping the members up-to-date with the latest releases, reviews and comments. You can read about the books written by new authors, participate in various discussions, or become a book reviewer. As a reviewer, you can download free books in exchange for honest reviews, and even get paid for reviews, which works very smoothly.
I appreciate constant updates and improvements, and I love daily giveaways. I was the winner on March 28, 2019 for the second time!

Interesting content and so many pages filled with what writers and readers search for - OBC truly makes a difference.
amandaf184
4/7/19
This platform is sheer genius. It's fun, interactive and powerful. I recommend this you everyone and anyone.
timt190
4/7/19
I have joined up with Online Book Club just over a year ago. Not only was I able to take part in the daily competition where you can either receive a free book to download, or a book at a substantial discount, but you can also win a prize of $10.00, or double, if you have posted ten or more comments on their site. You can also sign up as a book reviewer and receive free books to review. As you write these reviews and gain experience you will start earning money for them as well, starting from $5.00 per review, to up to as much as $60.00. I personally have earned many payments of $5.00 and even received payment of $15.00 for a recent book that I reviewed. I was also an unexpected winner of their daily competition, and have received the prize of $20.00. For book lovers this club is a must. For those of you willing to write reviews this is a paying opportunity, but bear in mind, the standards are fairly strict regarding punctuation, grammar and spelling. But if you enjoy reading and doing a bit of writing, it is definitely worthwhile. Joining OnlineBookclub has certainly been one of the best decisions that I have made online, so far, and I really recommend it.
sharmilam1
4/4/19
I love the activities on the Online Book Club. I love the kind of books I get exposure to. I enjoy reading and reviewing them. I love the daily give away contest and other contests held by the OBC team. I am thrilled to be the winner of the daily give away. Thank you, Scott and team, for the $20 Amazon gift card that I received in my mailbox. Thanks, Sharmila.

Hi, Bruce, You can sign up as a reviewer at: https://onlinebookclub.org/free-books-for-reviews.php Thank you, Scott

By Scott H., OBC Marketing Services Representative

Hi, Carol, there is a contact link on every page of the website. Here is the direct link to the contact page: https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/contact.php

By Scott H., OBC Marketing Services Representative

No, it is not a scam. It is a real way for authors to get their book read, reviewed, shared, and publicized. It is also a real way for people to get paid to do book reviews and to earn/win some Amazon gift cards legitimately.

By Sara G.

If you write a book review for onlinebookclub.org, you must follow their guidelines. Some of them are writing a short summary, answering - What did you best like/least like about the book and why? - rating the book, etc. Each review is checked for grammar and if it followed the guidelines by an editor, and then it will be published, and the reviewer is awarded points and paid. Each review must be at least 400 words. Look on the website under guidelines to get all of the requirements for writing reviews.

By Sara G.

The first thing you should do is go to the Review Team Page and sign up. Then browse the forums for welcomes and tips. Your first review will NOT be paid, but please do your best on it because it will make or break your experience.

By Chelsalina C.

The payment ranges from $5 to $60 per review. But the amount you are paid depends largely on your level.

By Michelle F.

As a reviewer. I'm not looking to make a fortune but if it works out then I won't need to find a part time job. I'm interested in good books not "50 shades of grey" .

By Lorain D.

Hi, Laura! Yes, we have many non-fiction reviews actually. You can see them at: https://onlinebookclub.org/reviews/?genre=24

By Scott H., OBC Marketing Services Representative

I think that this is a great way to get a book publicized and read by many online book club members, as many of them also will use social media to share the book. It is quite an amazing opportunity for authors, as well as book reviewers.

By Sara G.

Reviewers are paid through Paypal. You are paid as soon as your review is published.

By Michelle F.
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineBookClub.org staff and other customers.

19 Photos for OnlineBookClub.org