OnlineBookClub.org reviews

Contact OnlineBookClub.org -- We are happy to help
Contact Us

karal25
11/21/18

I have used OnlineBookClub.org for many years, and have also won several of the daily giveaways! I love OnlineBookClub.org for the awesome book reviews, written by several different members. I also see several happy authors tweeting about how great this community is!

johng1300
11/18/18

Online Book club, OnlineBookClub.org, is a great site to discover new authors and books and meet people who love to talk about books, reading, and writing. I have found some great books and have improved my writing from feedback on my reviews.

andreaf119
11/11/18

I'm so incredibly glad I found Online Book Club. I get the chance to know new authors and books that, otherwise, wouldn't be in my radar and to get a little compensation for reviewing them. The growing opportunities are real, I've worked myself up to level 3 in a few months. The giveaways are amazing and I've won two Amazon gift cards by now. Scott, the moderators, and all the members create are a supporting, committed and respectful community of readers. I highly recommend it!

justine63
11/11/18

Has a lot of cool features, a bit more reliable to discuss books here than with friends in real life simply because there is always someone to talk with.

vickien13
11/9/18

Onlinebookclub.org was, is, and will always be one proof to me that dreams come true. I've always fantasized about my dream job: read a book and get paid for it! I shook it off ruefully as wistful thinking while OBC must have giggled at my ignorance regarding its existence. Everyday, I'm thankful for June 30, 2017 when I stumbled across this site and changed my life.

Why so sentimental?

OBC is a free club to join, but you earn lots due to the generosity of the webmaster, Scott. At the time of this review, I won, yet again, a Book of the Day Giveaway. Don't even get me started on the other rewards for being a consistent member -- twitter, first ten, BOTM monthly discussions -- or the actual earnings from being a book reviewer. Even after a year, it's still too good to be true. What about authors? The exposure and subsequent financial benefits they get from having reviews published by topnotch OBC reviewers is second to none. A win-win for all involved. Waste no time, authors and bookworms. Join onlinebookclub.org today!

aang
11/6/18

I've been a member of this club for around a year already and was so happy I found this. Not only can I get books for Free or at a discount, I get paid monthly just by promoting the book. I haven't tried reviewing a book yet but will start soon. I'm excited already. Its also cool to be connected to authors!

shasf
11/5/18

OnlineBookClub.org is an affordable platform for first-time authors to stir awareness of their books and get their titles out there in the market. It provides an opportunity and the much-needed push for new authors in a very crowded publishing industry. It is open to a wide range of books which are fun, entertaining, informative and helpful, especially books that promote positive values, thoughts and actions. Like all businesses, the platform can still be improved further. But its growth over the years attests to its viability as a promotional platform for new authors. I hope it gets to help more authors and gets to address whatever challenges it faces in expanding its reach and influence.

dorcasc1
11/4/18

My passion is reading and writing, so, what if someone pays you to do what you love? Exciting right that's how Online Book Club will make you feel. For me, it has been a journey of growth as I submit one review after another. This is one platform you got to be in as a book lover.

rebeccahg1
10/31/18

Great book review site. There are numerous books to enjoy and the site is a treasure trove with numerous rewards.

kingsleym1
10/8/18

At first glance I thought online book club was one of those fake website but I was wrong. I came to discover that online book club is a great site for scholars to share and gain more ideas and to be come good professionals in their. I will be great as far as this online book club is concern.

cindya101
7/29/18

Onlinebookclub is the best book club around. You not only get high quality books for free, but the payments you receive for quality reviews are always forthcoming. I would highly recommend them to anyone who loves to read and write!

christinep186
7/27/18

Theres never a dull moment with so many books to read for free or discounted prices. Its so awesome to be a part of the review team so authors and other reviewers can all help one another. Its a wonderful experience, and Scott Hughes and all who run it are such great people.

lizzi
6/2/18

Wonderful to read and learn from various books to enhance my knowledge on the new trends.looking forward to be the best reader.

stephaniep114
12/29/17

I've participated in this club since April 2017, and I have loved it! The prizes and pay for reviews are real. I have one the random drawing once, and the prize for most carryover entries twice. I have also received my Twitter Retweet Rewards when I earn them and have received my payment for paid book reviews.

rosemaryw16
12/22/17

Onlinebookclub has been a blessing to me. It has improved my writing ability, enlightened me more about things through the books I read, and it has been sustaining me financially. Big thanks to boss Scott Hughes. He's indeed a reliable and a great person.

rebeccahg
12/22/17

I came across Online book club by chance and I have since enjoyed being part of this wonderful community. I have been able to get numerous reviews on books that I want to read and also identify new titles by indie authors. The best part of Online book club besides the community, is the free giveaways. Three times I have won $20 Amazon gift cards that have enabled me get more books.

Scott Hughes and everyone at Online book club are very supportive and professional. You can also earn from reviewing books and taking part in the social rewards platform. I would highly recommend Online book club to indie authors and avid readers.

kalina18
12/22/17

I joined the site some months ago, and I have been rewarded with the giveaways already twice. OBC is a very commendable and trustworthy club.

trinah16
12/22/17

I absolutely LOVE the OBC. The reviews are authentic and they lead me to so many free books, I'll never have time to read them all! I also love the extra cash I make reviewing books myself and winning the Book-of-the-Day on occasion. Aside from that, the discussions about books, authors, writing, and other subjects on the Forums are pretty interesting.

danat38
12/22/17

I've been a member if the book club for about a year. I've won a gift card in their giveaways and I've watched as several novels have made the Amazon best sellers lists.
I was skeptical about using the club to promote my novels, but I'm going to use their services for my initial marketing in the next year

D L Turk

mindic
12/22/17

Online Book Club is a great way to learn about new books and get a chance to review them. Scott Hughes and the administrative team are very helpful.

arthurh51
7/31/17

I had a complaint about Scott Hughes, but he fully responded. I like businesses that respond to criticism.

sophiea18
7/10/17

Overall a really amazing review site for indie writers, and the webmaster really goes out of his way to provide great support for users. Huge selection of books, too. Highly recommended!

shqiponjad
5/29/17

Great to use and a fantastic place where you can find the latest titles and of course get free gifts!

erikat7
4/5/17

I love Onlinebookclub.org. It's a way for me to connect with other readers and it's a way for me to find out about independent authors that I would never learn about otherwise due to my own schedule and routine. I've been active on the site for a little less than a year. The only negative experiences I have had have been when it takes an author longer than a week to reply to a review that I've submitted.

Interactions with the administrators have always been positive, I receive timely responses to any questions or concerns I have, and I enjoy the opportunity to learn about new books every day.

dianar63
3/27/17

I use the reviews to help me decide what to resd next. So many choices so little time !! I use our local library, Goodwill, used book stores... wherever I can buy or borrow books.

Hi, Bruce, You can sign up as a reviewer at: https://onlinebookclub.org/free-books-for-reviews.php Thank you, Scott

By Scott H., OBC Marketing Services Representative

Hi, Carol, there is a contact link on every page of the website. Here is the direct link to the contact page: https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/contact.php

By Scott H., OBC Marketing Services Representative

No, it is not a scam. It is a real way for authors to get their book read, reviewed, shared, and publicized. It is also a real way for people to get paid to do book reviews and to earn/win some Amazon gift cards legitimately.

By Sara G.

If you write a book review for onlinebookclub.org, you must follow their guidelines. Some of them are writing a short summary, answering - What did you best like/least like about the book and why? - rating the book, etc. Each review is checked for grammar and if it followed the guidelines by an editor, and then it will be published, and the reviewer is awarded points and paid. Each review must be at least 400 words. Look on the website under guidelines to get all of the requirements for writing reviews.

By Sara G.

As a reviewer. I'm not looking to make a fortune but if it works out then I won't need to find a part time job. I'm interested in good books not "50 shades of grey" .

By Lorain D.

I think that this is a great way to get a book publicized and read by many online book club members, as many of them also will use social media to share the book. It is quite an amazing opportunity for authors, as well as book reviewers.

By Sara G.

Marietta, did you get this worked out on your review count? I am shopping for a service like this and your question you posted has me pausing. Thanks!

By Marina C.

A lot of people read book reviews. I have seen thousands of comments under one review.

By Susmita R.

You sign up online and start reading and reviewing books. Be sure to read the guidelines and rules. The first book review will be unpaid.

By Sara G.

A book reviewer starts out about $5.00 for a review after doing one free review to show that you can follow the guidelines. As you do more and get on higher levels, there will be higher paid book reviews offered to you. The paid reviews are from $5.00 to $55 on the average. There have been a few higher-paid ones if you are on level six and choose those. Most of the books are ebooks through Kindle Amazon. Some are paperbacks that you get to keep.

By Sara G.
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineBookClub.org staff and other customers.

18 Photos for OnlineBookClub.org