OnlineBookClub.org reviews

Contact OnlineBookClub.org -- We are happy to help
Contact Us

karenu34
8/19/19
OnlineBookClub is a book-lovers community for sure. Reviewing books for OBC is very fun and I appreciate the work of the editors who give very constructive feedback, allowing reviewers to improve their craft and feel that their work is worthwhile. The community is thriving with people who genuinely enjoy chatting about books, authors, writing, and other topics, and it helps one feel welcome. I don't participate in forum discussions too much, but when I do, I definitely enjoy being there.
Reason I chose this business: I'd love if the bookshelf organizer was much easier to use. Right now, you are only able to move one or all books you've selected to one shelf. If you have several books to move to different shelves, it becomes a hassle to move each book one at a time (especially since doing so takes you to an entirely new page and you have to return to bookshelves after each book). If the bookshelf manager were like the 'add to shelves' feature where you can add several books to different shelves, this would be a great improvement.
lindax15
8/18/19
Good community. Needs a public style guide.

OnlineBookClub.org attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

alexf193
8/18/19
OnlineBookClub is such a wonderful place for readers and for writers. It's a great and safe place to share your love of reading with a community who holds similar interests.
Reason I chose this business: I believe I use the forums and the Book of the Day features the most.
briang391
8/16/19
Legitimate and authentic. A great community of readers and authors.
Reason I chose this business: The Free Daily Giveaway
richardd597
8/16/19
This online book club has opened a new world to me - I feel like I have tried new books that I would not have even heard of!
sarag180
8/13/19
Online Book Club is a great opportunity for reading and reviewing books. One can enter the daily giveaways, write book reviews, join the "First Ten" reviews, and read many new book samples. As long as a person follows the rules and participates well, there are ways to get rewarded. Book authors are also welcome to join the website to get their books read, shared, and reviewed.
juliuso13
8/10/19
What can be better? Free books, free give away Amazon gift cards and paid reviews. All these are very real! I recently received my free Amazon gift card
andrewk297
8/10/19
In my heart I have always appreciated the book club. I know it's an extension of family thanks to how I feel when I read books and the various ways (through forums) that readers interact. At least today, I have had a chance to tell the world that OBC is real and they can similarly join and enjoy the ride! Thanks OBC, thanks Scott for everything! God Bless!
kathryns192
8/10/19
Thank you to the Online Book Club for the daily giveaway gift card! I received it immediately. I love the wide selection of books available for members to download and review. There is also a lively Book of the Month discussion every month that is stimulating and thought-provoking. Reading the books is a treat, and receiving this gift card is the icing on the cake!
loish118
7/29/19
This book club is surely one of the best online. It really inspires one to read more, and to be more critically aware of what one does choose to read. A-class all the way!!
janicel127
7/26/19
Thank you for my winning gift card! OnlineBookClub is a daily must for me ! Everyone should join ! ***
kelvino14
7/24/19
Sticks to their word and has been the only one so far that had allowed me to download their books and then get to review it. The most interesting part is getting paid. Wow! Just follow their instructions and all would be fine.
cindyr202
7/20/19
This is a great way to earn some money on the side. I just won a $20 the daily giveaway on 2019-10-02.
anulim
7/19/19
I joined Online Book Club some years ago and I have grown in my ability to read and write reviews. I find it amazing that I am doing what I love to do - read books - and I am earning rewards as I go. What could be better than that?
lindam1098
7/17/19
I like being a member of this group. I just won the Daily Giveaway and received my prize quickly. I also enjoy learning about all of these new to me authors and I also get a lot of new books to read.
lorrainev22
7/14/19
Winning prizes and getting paid for my efforts are truly a bonus. I am having a great time reading, reviewing and advertising for spectacular authors. I would love this as a full time job!
adedayoa1
7/10/19
I joined onlinebookclub.org in March, and my only regret is that it took this long for me to hear about the website. I get paid to do what I love. Today, I won a $20 gift card as part of the daily giveaway raffle. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I look forward to discovering many more gems to get lost in and add to my bookshelf.
wasis
7/2/19
It's a good site for book lovers they can find all books from all over the worldwide from this site.
renug2
6/29/19
This is a wonderful site and a great book club! I really enjoy reviewing books here. It is an ethical international community to interact with. One receives the payments as expected. I also won the giveaway for the Book of the Day contest and received an Amazon gift card.

I would love to be part of this group for the rest of my life along with my other activities and friendships.
marym1343
6/29/19
Onlinebookclub.org is a wonderful resource for readers and authors. I have already received two gift cards for participating. I just love it!
wendyb311
6/29/19
I joined this site about a month ago and have been participating as much as possible. Yesterday I received a $20 ecard for Amazon just as promised. I've had a lot of fun with this site ... you should join if you love reading.
annemichelleb1
Anne-Michelle B.
6/29/19
I write reviews for this site based on books I have read...have had a wonderful opportunity to preview many great reads free of charge.
nereao2
6/29/19
I just won $20 Amazon gift card few days ago Cc OnlineBookClub.org. The Giveaways are real, you only need to follow the instructions provided so as to obtain the award. I respect the Online Book Club management. They don't disappoint.
patyp3
6/19/19
I just received my 20$ gift card for Amazon as I won their daily giveaway some days ago, and I wanted to share that their giveaways are true!
paulk613
6/19/19
The Onlinebookclub.org is a site that has earned my respect over time. It is on this site that I have developed my reading skills and rejuvenated my attitude towards reading.
Their gifts and review payments are guaranteed so long as one plays within the rules. The site is one of the few sites that are legit. Congrats for the Amazon gift pack. I have won several of these and they have been quite helpful.

Hi, Bruce, You can sign up as a reviewer at: https://onlinebookclub.org/free-books-for-reviews.php Thank you, Scott

By Scott H., OBC Marketing Services Representative

Hi, Carol, there is a contact link on every page of the website. Here is the direct link to the contact page: https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/contact.php

By Scott H., OBC Marketing Services Representative

No, it is not a scam. It is a real way for authors to get their book read, reviewed, shared, and publicized. It is also a real way for people to get paid to do book reviews and to earn/win some Amazon gift cards legitimately.

By Sara G.

If you write a book review for onlinebookclub.org, you must follow their guidelines. Some of them are writing a short summary, answering - What did you best like/least like about the book and why? - rating the book, etc. Each review is checked for grammar and if it followed the guidelines by an editor, and then it will be published, and the reviewer is awarded points and paid. Each review must be at least 400 words. Look on the website under guidelines to get all of the requirements for writing reviews.

By Sara G.

The first thing you should do is go to the Review Team Page and sign up. Then browse the forums for welcomes and tips. Your first review will NOT be paid, but please do your best on it because it will make or break your experience.

By Chelsalina C.

The payment ranges from $5 to $60 per review. But the amount you are paid depends largely on your level.

By Michelle F.

As a reviewer. I'm not looking to make a fortune but if it works out then I won't need to find a part time job. I'm interested in good books not "50 shades of grey" .

By Lorain D.

Hi, Laura! Yes, we have many non-fiction reviews actually. You can see them at: https://onlinebookclub.org/reviews/?genre=24

By Scott H., OBC Marketing Services Representative

I think that this is a great way to get a book publicized and read by many online book club members, as many of them also will use social media to share the book. It is quite an amazing opportunity for authors, as well as book reviewers.

By Sara G.

Reviewers are paid through Paypal. You are paid as soon as your review is published.

By Michelle F.
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineBookClub.org staff and other customers.

19 Photos for OnlineBookClub.org