BooksChina

BooksChina has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BooksChina ranks 22nd among Books Other sites.

How would you rate BooksChina?

“I recommend”

Otmar O.
12/25/20

In fact, this online store has a huge assortment and nice prices - and that's exactly what we need. I recommend a visit - you'll be satisfied.

otmaro
December 25th, 2020

I recommend a visit - you'll be satisfied.

amirs57
December 25th, 2020

I love theme sites, when you can immediately order everything you need, it's convenient, in addition, it is usually more profitable.

marcok16
December 29th, 2020

I liked everything, too, because the site is conveniently organized.
And all the goods have detailed descriptions.
In addition, everything is always in stock.
So you can place a quick order.

emmad10
November 2nd, 2015

BooksChina has a wide range of Chinese art materials, including liquid ink, ink stones, rice paper, and all kinds of Chinese brush painting equipment with the reasonable price. The service is very friendly and helpful. Delivery is fast and secure. Strongly recommended!

alicez4
November 2nd, 2015

Bought a GCSE textbook (Kuaile Hanyu) for my daughter from the site, very good price with free delivery option as well.

Questions? Get answers from the BooksChina staff and other customers.

Specializing in an extensive range of Chinese books, magazines, oriental art supplies and crafts from mainland China and Hong Kong, BookChina.co.uk is an UK registered company dedicated to provide quality books. We also import Chinese art materials, i...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BooksChina?

Have a question about BooksChina?