Bookoutlet.ca

Bookoutlet.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bookoutlet.ca?

“Worst Customer Service you could ever encounter.”

Jeff J.
9/29/20

I've ordered from them 6 times and referred them multiple new customers. I've unfortunately had to deal with customer service twice now both times they've done exactly nothing to solve the problem. In this instance I made 2 separate orders in one night totaling over $100. The second order made was not over the free shipping threshold. So I made the order and IMMEDIATELY followed up with them giving them reference to both orders asking them to put the 2 orders together and refund the shipping fee. This is their exact response: "Hi Jeff, Thank you for your ticket. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to combine orders. They were placed at different times and will process separately; a refund cannot be processed for the shipping cost. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us again. Kind regards, Vanessa" I followed up with them and received the manager who gave me an excuse to which I followed up on. Then he simply closed the ticket with no response! As a small/local business you have the possibility to shine with your customer service but this is such a sad excuse of a response, no effort or case given at all. If you cared to solve an issue for a frequent customer the solution is extremely simple however now you'll be reviewed negatively on every site I can find and you will lose my business. Congratulations.

jeffj383
September 29th, 2020

This is their exact response:

Questions? Get answers from the Bookoutlet.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bookoutlet.ca?

Have a question about Bookoutlet.ca?