Course-Notes.org

Course-Notes.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Course-Notes.org ranks 310th among Homework sites.

How would you rate Course-Notes.org?

“This site is my flotation device when it comes to school”

Hiroki M.
3/4/10

This site is my flotation device when it comes to school. It really does have every subject in the high school level. It has notes from Psychology to US History. This site is organized and everything is easy to find. I have only used it for a couple of weeks, but used it probably everyday school day while doing my homework. Trust me, if this site wasn't made, I'll probably be failing. I give this site my kudos.

hirokim
March 4th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Course-Notes.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Course-Notes.org?

Have a question about Course-Notes.org?