MyAssignment

MyAssignment has a consumer rating of 4.05 stars from 384 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MyAssignment also ranks 9th among Homework sites. The most common issues with MyAssignment are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Good quality work and punctuality is the best thing that always make me happy .
  • I would like to Thank you for providing good quality assignment.

• The English vocabulary was atrocious and the customer service absolutely appaling.
  • After you get mad they said to give just 2 days, after 2 days they will say give another 2 days.
How would you rate MyAssignment?

“Strategic Management for Entrepreneurs”

Shezan S.
2/1/20

I received my assignment on time and received average marks. The assignment was well designed in excellent perspective to get the marks you need and with excellent vocabulary was used. Highly recommended to use this website they have great customer service

“Thieves!”

Stephanie F.
2/12/20

They overcharge people! It's a crime! They charge 200% more than all the other companies! It's is a serious matter! They do the service but it is an extortion!

customer service (24) quality work (15) quality assignment (13) order id (28) 2 days (8) refund (54) time (135) 24 hours (5) grammar mistakes (4) support team (7) assignment solution (4) 3 assignments (4)
shezans
February 1st, 2020
Highly recommended to use this website they have great customer service
abhilashg3
April 4th, 2020
Excellent student support for assignments. They provide all types of student assignment services. The best thing is there is an escalation option as well. We will get solution on time.
savrits
January 22nd, 2020
This site never disappoints you regarding your assignments. User-friendly enivronment and easy to search any kind of assignment. It values on its name.
mohamadk13
April 27th, 2020
At first i didn't think that this site was lageit but i took my chances anyway. You will never know unless you try it.Highly recommend my assignment help to anyone looking to achieve greater results within a short span of time! good experts and delivery on time! order ID 943505
aameenw
March 18th, 2020
good work.
thank you for your help.
I really like the solution.
I will use it next time again.
good work.
thank you for your help.
I really like the solution.
I will use it next time again.
atulm18
Atul M.
April 14th, 2020
Great work on assessment assistance. Contents had quality and properly referenced. I am very happy with the support as they are available 24x7.
naiymal
April 1st, 2020
Fast customer service. Great writers, affordable prices. Will highly recommend!!! Writers were able to deliver work before deadline.
stephanief259
February 12th, 2020
isaach66
December 16th, 2019
This was amazingly put together, I could not have asked for a better company to do my assignment. Delivered earlier than expected. Absolutely amazing.
nickh259
August 26th, 2019
Thank you for completing my work on time and on high standards.
They did honour their promises. I was looking for an assignment writing service and a great assignment writer to do my essay. They delivered the task before the mentioned deadline. My case study was waiting for me in my mail inbox. I was super happy about it. Got pretty good grades for it. I am overly satisfied with the services and will never go anywhere else.

Tip for consumers: Just ask for quality assessment after they complete the work,

sudharshanr1
May 12th, 2020
the quality of work is really great, i got good grades. i got all my assignments on time. will suggest this site for my friends aswell
doktorat
April 14th, 2020
I was asked to upload the same things twice. when i asked them to delete one of the assignments they said my profile and the assignments cannot be deleted. they do not answer your question, they keep on copy and paste the same messages. and if they do not want, they do not answer. and they even end chat without giving information.
that's why i am not interested in buying anything from them. so before doing any payment- ask them something that cannot be answered via copy and paste. that is how you will understand that they CANNOT understand!!!! english. so you cannot expect them to speak in english.
Also do not respond my query via saying please provide order number and we will get back to you soon. everything is clear in the photos too.
tanyar88
December 14th, 2019
I have been using Myassignmenthelp over the last 7 years. I have done a number of Bachelor level assignments through them and always got good grades. Now I am in my final year of Masters program and their writer is helping me with thesis. Hopefully I finish it soon. So far I am receiving good grades from my profs. Thank you!
lakhenk
April 12th, 2020
Nice work and I'm impressed by the work they have done I always go for the best and my assignment is the best so far I have seen. They provide all types of student assignment services. Will highly recommend!!!
sandraf251
January 2nd, 2020
Stay away from this company. They are a SCAM... I repeat a SCAM. They promised me I would receive an "A" quality paper, but what they delivered was a paper filled with plagiarism, misspelling, and completely different of what I have requested.
Even though the customer service was excellent, the so called "tutors" were not professionals. I believe they just copy and paste information from google. After I requested changes 3 times, I gave up and decided to do it myself. Please, I beg you to not make the same mistake I did.

MyAssignment attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

esmet
December 10th, 2019
Verified purchase
My overall experience has been very good with MyAssignmenthelp.com. When I used to have a lot of pressure of study and also had to do assignments simultaneously. I always took help from the these guys. Especially for the subjects in which my hands were a bit tight. My overall grading has become very good just because of MyAssignmenthelp.com
chaitanyab4
March 31st, 2020
great job. They made my assignment with attention to detail. Everything's just spot on.Everything's just spot on.
jakeishas1
May 24th, 2020
My work was fantastic. It was very detailed and beyond what I asked for. I also got good deals. I'll be submitting more work.
akshayn8
November 28th, 2019
my assignment is a excellent services for doing assignment.i all most get D grading in every assignment. we can trust them easily. great work and presenting assignment is also good
shrutin3
December 3rd, 2019
the quality of assignments are not good. Moreover, the people who are creating assignments for you are highly unprofessional that they would not even understand the instructions and timely delivery is an issue too.
PS: If you are falling for low rates here, just be ready to compromise on your time and quality of assignment. In my case, I made it myself after getting the solution from this website. Its a hard earned money that we as students put into things. Hence, Not worth it!

ngz3
May 23rd, 2020
The quality of work is really fantastic, i always got good grades. They would definitely complete on time.
bb377
April 18th, 2020
Never did assignment according to the requirement
Wastage of money.I will never truth them again.
got c- in first assignment. I given them second chance and they wasted my time ,money and garbage assignment

jaxonb2
July 9th, 2019
Verified purchase
Its team of editors are geniuses, I must admit!
Totally floored by their eye for detail - they even used punctuation checker tools for my assignments. Additionally, I got valuable insights about polishing my papers to perfection! The experts are not only brilliant, but quite eager to help, as their name suggests. Never knew I could score so well hadn't it been for MyAssignmenthelp.com. Thanks, mates! order #882930
samd264
May 10th, 2019
Very good service!!! They complete your assignments way before due date. I ordered an assignment that wasn't due until June! They completed it in 2 days after my order!! Amazing!! It's good quality of work too and they provide you a plagiarism report as well! I recommend this website to every student in the world!!
myassignmenth1
Customer S. – MyAssignment Rep
Hey Sam D,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Looking forward to serve you again.
chemsoub
March 21st, 2020
I appreciate your work guys and thanks a lot for helping me and I'm gonna definitely work with you again

We are a class apart in providing accurate and correct statistics assignments solutions.

See more answers (8)

Thanks for your feedback. We are trying 24/7 to cater to the most intricate of students' academic problems

See more answers (2)

Yes we do help to make dissertation of 20000 words. Please link the give link to share your requirement details:- https://myassignmenthelp.com/Home/

By Customer S., Any queries?. Drop us few words.

We have a SAFE and SECURE payment gateway. Every payment you make, you receive an invoice. In case, you still feel doubtful, you can check with the issuing bank.

See more answers (3)

Yes, you would be getting answers from him/her through us. Any queries you have, please pass it on.

By Customer S., Any queries?. Drop us few words.

NO. We do not share the details whatever the reasons

See more answers (2)

For any levels from primary to high school to Post Grad.

See more answers (2)

Yes, Our chat services help in all areas where students find problems.

By Customer S., Any queries?. Drop us few words.

Yes. We do offer such services. You can connect through our live chat support to avail the discount.

By Customer S., Any queries?. Drop us few words.

Please refer to the link https://myassignmenthelp.com/premium.html

By Customer S., Any queries?. Drop us few words.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MyAssignment staff and other customers.

About Us

MyAssignmentHelp is a premium tutoring and assignment writing, dissertation writing, essay writing and research paper writing service provider for schools, colleges, and Universities. We serve students from all over the US, UK, and Australia. We have a large pool of Ph.D. experts with 10+ years of experience, to assist you in getting top quality papers, having zero plagiarism and zero errors. What you get is a well-referenced, properly formatted work that would help you secure grades and academic reputation.

Business History

MyAssignmentHelp was started in the year 2007 with a view to ease out the increasing academic pressure on students by providing solutions that could be used for research and reference. Over periods of time Ph.D. scholars from reputed universities joined us and helped in providing academic assistance on a huge number of subjects and specializations. Ours is an academic group with more 3000+ scholars continuously brainstorming and updating new learning and teaching methodologies. Every day thousands of assignments go into the scholastic oven, properly baked by experts writers, checked for quality by seasoned editors, proofreaders and subject matter experts

myassignmenth1
Customer S.
Marketing / PR
Typically responds within 21 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyAssignment?

Have a question about MyAssignment?