Review of MyAssignment

Tel: +61-2-6100-3843
contact@myassignmenthelp.com

dorinp
5/20/19

Thank you for very much, good work , good communication, fast response
Professional writers
Reccomend

patkerr
5/16/19

They never refund and assignment quality is worst and so poor. Every 5 stars you are seeing here are given by theire own employees itself. Do never trust on this company. It is based in India and experts are also from same having no experience and nothing. The chat associates are lack of knowledge and thire way and english sucks. Some of them like haiden castro, phiance rogger are bloody idiots say themselves manager when you talk regarding refund and talk very rude on phone and having not understandable Indian accent . They will say it will be 50% in wallet and if I have already completed degree then what the use of that money. They bound us to make assignments under this bloody policy. This is the policy they made to loot the poor students. Don't waste your time and money and search for some other websites instead. I have had a worst experience with them and i regret ordering assignment from them which i got a kid could make even better one.

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hi,

There was no refund request even, as stated in your post. Moreover, you have stated in the reviews posted earlier that our services are a 4 star.
Even you had mentioned earlier that the assignment solution was satisfactory.
I would personally like to know what made you change your mind after 5 months.
It has been 5 months, we were waiting for you since your last escalation, consistently trying to reach you.

Let us know if any problem arose or why you are dissatisfied with the service. Regarding the agents, you have mentioned in the mail, we have initiated an investigation into the same as such cases are rare. Rest assured, if your claims are found valid, they would be taken to task.

We hate, one of our prized student with whom we had so much talk, just moving off from us, owing to reasons unknown. Please let us know the case in details. That would even help us clean the things going unnoticed.

We would like to assure you that we never compromise on our commitments and customer satisfaction.
samd264
5/10/19

Very good service!!! They complete your assignments way before due date. I ordered an assignment that wasn't due until June! They completed it in 2 days after my order!! Amazing!! It's good quality of work too and they provide you a plagiarism report as well! I recommend this website to every student in the world!!

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Sam D,

gopic3
5/10/19

very good work now. the prices also they have decreased very much now. before they use to charge me so much which i can't afford and the work is also very bad on that time that's why i left them. but now the work and price is very much affordable. very good change

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Gopi C,

dennisg220
5/7/19

I didnt go by word or reviews but a friends of mine who had taken your help.When I was stuck in my assignment and, that was the best decision I made. Till date ordered 5 papers and got flawless work and accompanying good grades.Hats off to you people. Really appreciate-able work by you guyz.

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Dennis G,

anishb
5/6/19

Most trust full company
Team effort
Awesome work
All the best team

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Anish B,

wesleyb81
5/5/19

Paid for a Grade C and received a 42% grading. Have been trying to speak to someone for more than an hour now and they keep placing chats on Hold. But if they quote you they are very quick to spam you with mail and messages.

Very, Very disapointed .

roses129
5/3/19

I'm very disappoint with the service the whole team are dishonest. They always late with you assignment and the assignment requirements are not followed by the writer. Last time I gave an assignment I ended have a F grade when I paid for a B grade. They are not who they claim they are. These site is not a good site to use. To finish when I asked for a refund they agreed with me and never give back my refund. They are thieves.

shirleyb221
5/3/19

I have requested them at very last moment and still they deliver it so fast. I am thankful and I appreciate their fast & reliable service.

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Shirley B,

kristiner33
5/3/19

Thank you team for writing my content. I got A grade. They have experienced experts. I will recommend Myassignmenthelp to everyone.

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Kristine R,

randym236
5/1/19

damn suck, i wish to give 0 mark.to this suck website, i have provided all requirements that needed but after that give me awful work and still delay and thats still not the matter. Didnt follow the requirements and still ask for extra amount for changes, $#*! this suck wrbsite seriously, contact me if you see this!

brianl537
4/30/19

Delivered on time. Overall support was good. Love to avail their service again in future. Going good keep it up.

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Brian L,

graciea5
4/29/19

Appreciated!! The assignment was submitted on due tume. However all instructions should be well followed!?

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Gracie A,

zarad6
4/29/19

Overall service was good. Myassignmethelp provides assignment on my given deadline. Found best on web.

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Zara D,

williams1245
4/29/19

The quality of assignment was excellent and delivery was in time. If you are looking for best assignment services you can get here.

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey William S,

juliac158
4/29/19

I would like to thank my assignment help for providing high quality assignment with on- time delivery...

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Julia C,

leal28
4/29/19

I really appreciate myassignmenthelp,which help me to get good mark.thanku for deliver assignment before the deadline.

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Lea L,

maisiej
4/29/19

it was really good. The assignment was ready before the due date and also they will check the if there is any error or not. It was really good. Really appreciate.

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Maisie J,

gisellej3
4/27/19

I am highly impressed with the services they deliver, the chat team is also supportive. Good coordination with the academic writers. Overall amazing experience.......

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Giselle J,

marriotr
4/24/19

I would say that they have the lowest price in the market given the quality and the deadline in which they delivered my paper.

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Marriot,

karm3
4/22/19

I did it like it's like a gamble at first. But, the paperwork turns out really good. Didn't expect that from the site and I am so thankful that they deliver such quality work.

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Kar M,

davids2204
4/21/19

I was amazed as to how these people could do my lengthy assignment work within 3 hours. Thank you guys.

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey David,

amank27
4/20/19

I had order of annotation. I send them back to fix it for 7-8 times . Writer did except changing sentence and manipulation with fillers. I got 12.5 out of 25. When asked for Refund . They asked for my university Log in credentials to see feedback . Don't waste money here

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Aman,

We are really sorry to hear the level of dissatisfaction you had with our service. We really apologize for the same. We do have refund policy, where you can get the refund for your Order, but to validate your claim we need to see the feedback you received from your University.
Looking forward to hear from you
anurags17
4/20/19

Thanks for delivering such a quality assignment to me before my deadline. I'm quite happy with the quality of content and services given to me. I recommend this service to anyone who really want good and quality assignments. In my opinion, it is one of the best website for providing academics assignments services.

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Anurag,

reyi
4/20/19

Excellent work by the expert. The rework even made it better. Hope to work with the expert again. The expert knows the subject very well.

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Rey,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Looking forward to serve you again.

Yes they are bad, but I should say they are worst! Read other student review first.

By John S.

They dont give any refund, they only make you fool around.

By John S.

MyAssignmentHelp.com

By Paddy M.

Don't worry. It doesn't happen. They are fooling poor students arround and according to law, you can dispute payment and leave it on paypal and company.

By Patker R.

Thanks for your feedback. We are trying 24/7 to cater to the most intricate of students' academic problems

By MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative

Yes we do help to make dissertation of 20000 words. Please link the give link to share your requirement details:- https://myassignmenthelp.com/Home/

By MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative

Questions? Get answers from the MyAssignment staff and other customers.

MyAssignment?