Review of MyAssignment

Tel: +61-2-6100-3843
contact@myassignmenthelp.com

markh783
2/17/19

After placing the order, I was a bit confused that how would I take the status of my economics assignment. Thanks to your customer support team for providing me with the status of my assignment on a regular interval. Completely satisfied with your service. Thanks..!!!

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Dear Mark,

Thank you for your words. Looking forward to serve you again in future.
billi45
2/14/19

i was 'guaranteed' a 2:1 grade, i got a D-, half of it was copy and paste and the other half had no relevance what so ever. When asked for a refund which they had stated before of there so acclaimed '' 100% money back guaranteed'' and when providing all marking proof i could get they said no sorry we cant give you a refund which is absolute bull$#*!. never give these people your money. its just a pure scam.

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Dear Bill,

Really sorry to know all this. We request you to share your order ID Please. So that we can look in to concern raised by you and resolve it asap.
johns3620
2/9/19

They charged me $200 and gave back me useless assignment. They don't care even if your send 1000 message to fix your assignment, they won't do anything for you. Totally useless website please don't believe them. I am 100% sure you will NOT get any refund. Please I begging you don't ever think to try this website for your homework assignment, you will get ZERO period.

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
HI John,

We are really sorry to hear the level of dissatisfaction you had with our service. We really apologize for the same. We do have refund policy, where you can get the refund for your Order. Please share your order ID, so that we can look into the same and improve our service to assure 100% satisfaction to every customer.
Looking forward to hear from you.
pardeepk6
2/9/19

Very propmt services. Customer suppportive team always available. Person that assist me was just wow. Thank you HANNAH to sort out all my queries.
Thank you!

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hi Pardeep,

Thank you for your words of appreciation. Looking forward to serve you again in future.
maulikk
2/2/19

They are the best at their work. They do their job well before time and are always ready to help. Good value for money and goog work as well. I got good grades. Maulik

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hi Maulik,

Thank you for your words. We are looking forward to help you again.
ranis14
1/27/19

They will try to find excuses to not to refund for your lower grades obtained. My instinct was right looking at their poor quality of work and their scamming skills. It's an Indian based company. Looking at their IP address sent to my student portal email as I had given them access to verify my grades. And I was amazed looking at their ridiculous excuses for not refunding me the difference between the credit grade that I have paid for and the pass grade grade that I have obtained even after providing them the proof of it. Never use this website again for your assignments.

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hi Rani S.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your order ID. We will definitely look into the issue.

Waiting for your reply.
sawann
1/24/19

They have been so generous with my every assignment. I scored good in my overall grade with help of them. Thank you My Assignment Help.

amitk97
1/24/19

I do my assignments with the help of online assignment helping websites this time I found this myassignmenthelp.com one of the best assignment help website

patricka63
1/24/19

Thank you myassignmenthelp.com for writing my assignments, I got A+ grade in my academics and will definitely suggest your name to my friends

Tip for consumers: They guys are the best

leog57
1/21/19

The charge $205 for a one page report. They overprice students. Be care full. Recommend not deal with them.

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hi Leo,

Please share your order ID for the assignment. So that we can look into the same and give you the correct price.
arsalanf
12/13/18

Gave them my project and the deadline was after 10 days. On the day of delivery they when i contact them they start making excuses and when they due date passed, after 2 days of the due date they return my project and said they are not sure what to do. They will screw your assignment. DON'T TRUST THEM.

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Dear Arsalan,

We request you to share your Order ID so that we can get into this and resolve the same as soon as possible.
yasameenm
12/9/18

I am really don't like this website. The customer service are rude and the work is terrible and they don't respect customers. I will never ever ask there helps

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Yasameen,

Can you please share the name of the customer service executive or our order ID , so that we can look into this and improve our service for future.
carolinef33
12/7/18

paid extra $$$ to get my work done in few hours. Called after the deadline and customer service rep couldn't even communicate in English!!! They assured me it will be done in the next few hours ( it was already after the deadline). I paid extra for quality writer! Results: Incomplete work, full of major gramma errors. I didn't even wanted to deal with customer service so I went to dispute the charge through paypal - after which I received an email from them saying that if I use any of the work provided they will publicize that work and the work might be showing up a plagiarism!!! I NEVER USED THIS WORK, but they had my name so at this point I was afraid they will contact my university to report it. I never got the money back, nor quality work done - forget about customer satisfaction! THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM

Response from MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative
Hey Caroline,

Please share your order ID, so that we can check the issue and reason for your dissatisfied.
harshs20
12/5/18

Ontime delivery and perfect quality...this is what my assignmenthelp works for....just order the assignment and forget your worries...

arinip
Arini P.
12/1/18

GO LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE... MY PAPER WAS NOT WRITTEN BY SOMEONE WHO DID NOT SPEAK ENGLISH. TERRIBLE AND THEY MISSED MY DEADLINE.

joslyna2
11/30/18

They are not even based out of Australia as mentioned on their site. They are from Dubai. The assignment I recieved was a joke. I felt like it was written by an illiterate high school student. All they did was re word the contents of the assignment outline. They did not add anything new. Please DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. What a joke.

ruchikap
11/25/18

Great Job Guys, I haven't use such A quick and satisfied work so far on other online platforms ! This company deserves a thumbs up! Cheers !!!

himanshuc5
11/25/18

I was hoping good but got really got work timely delivered. Honestly, I was a little worried with my workload but I'd always like to outsource my assignment to them. Great value of money received.

jodim12
11/19/18

They charged me for "future orders" called "pre-booking" that I didn't request and will never use. Could not get that refunded. Lost money there. I received the paper I requested and got a 68% on it, even though I paid for distinction quality assignment. I asked for a refund because I failed the assignment, the reply was anything over a 50% is considered passing to them. They refuse to refund and threatened to call the school and publish my paper. What school allows 50% as a passing grade?!
Foreign customer service reps, not based in America as advertised on the site, difficult to deal with, not a true money back guarantee, and does not stand behind their work or the quality you pay for. Do yourself (and your grades) a favor and move on... find a different site for help with assignments. This one is the ultimate scam.

sherundas
11/4/18

do not trust this site!!! scammers, they will say that you that you didnt pay for the assignment. and i called them out for saying i did pay for it! and i told them i was gonna report them for fraud and they were like oh ookayy fine. we recieved the payment. and they didnt even do my paper. said it was gonna be delayed. good thing i finished they paper because i knew i couldnt trust them..

surekhag
10/16/18

Please dont trust such sites for any of ur assignment....I had worst experience twice....Myassignmenthelp took money from me and did not provide proper solution moreover half of the solution I already delivered to their expert...eventhough they were not able to complete the solution and also extended the deadline.....now when I am asking them to refund my money....they are not doing it.....completely unprofessional......and pathetic site......moreover after taking solution from their experts.....chances of failure is high........

lint7
9/21/18

Requested them to complete a simple finance assignment just so I can bring it to my professor to determine the quality of their work.

Before you pay, they give fake guarantees that your work will be done on time and in high quality (they respond to email within minutes too and keep asking you to confirm the payment. I bet they didn't even read the assignment and just simply say yes to all request even if you ask them to build a rocket loll)

Result: They did not deliver the work by the deadline we agreed and kept coming up with excuses when I asked for the solution. I have filed a dispute against them and will not cancel it no matter what threat they give. Call my University? HA as if I was stupid enough to submit anything they done under my name. I am going to sticky their garbage work right on the glass entrance of my business school just for the laughs.

saada31
9/4/18

I have lost my time searching about the best website for writing and assignment helping and finally one of my closest friend advised me with myassignment help

Unfortunately , I have chosen the distinction service which claims that they are going to assign the top writer on my subject to work on my dissertation .
When I received the first draft , it was written in a poor English with lots of grammatical and even countries name mistakes . I have requested to change the writer 2 times and in each time , I became 100% sure that the writers doing my work are simple students from poor countries like Bangladesh and Indonesia .
So , please stay away of this SCAM company . You will lose your time , work and money.
Here's some photos from the work I received from them . ( See how arbitrary they are working )
Moreover , they refused to give me back my money !!!!!!!

kundant
8/27/18

I needed an urgent help

And they helped with the best quality !!

I advise everyone who pursuing courses while working to try it once.

They are a group of highly qualified professionals.

shujauddinm1
8/27/18

This site is very helpful. It's help me scoring good grades. I will gonna refer to my friend as well.

Yes they are bad, but I should say they are worst! Read other student review first.

By John S.

They dont give any refund, they only make you fool around.

By John S.

MyAssignmentHelp.com

By Paddy M.

Yes we do help to make dissertation of 20000 words. Please link the give link to share your requirement details:- https://myassignmenthelp.com/Home/

By MyAssignment H., MyAssignment Representative

Questions? Get answers from the MyAssignment staff and other customers.

MyAssignment?