Review of MyAssignment

Tel: +61-2-6100-3843
contact@myassignmenthelp.com

esmet
12/10/19
My overall experience has been very good with MyAssignmenthelp.com. When I used to have a lot of pressure of study and also had to do assignments simultaneously. I always took help from the these guys. Especially for the subjects in which my hands were a bit tight. My overall grading has become very good just because of MyAssignmenthelp.com
harrys276
12/10/19
At myassignmenthelp.com I have received free rewrite service. I want some changes in my assignment and I tell them to do that. After that, I have received my updated assignment free.
nadiak33
12/10/19
Great job! The quality of the content was amazing and writers worked very hard to deliver the best. I am very satisfied with my assignment. Thanks a lot.
anthonyp395
12/4/19
This site I have used a few times and despite they delivered my assignment on time always the quality of the work is poor. I have literally gained low marks on my assignment. When contact for a refund they point to their refund policy about the need to make a claim within one month of the release assignment, although I told them my marks was release after one month. They refused to refund or help.STAY AWAY!!

MyAssignment attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

shrutin3
12/3/19
the quality of assignments are not good. Moreover, the people who are creating assignments for you are highly unprofessional that they would not even understand the instructions and timely delivery is an issue too.
PS: If you are falling for low rates here, just be ready to compromise on your time and quality of assignment. In my case, I made it myself after getting the solution from this website. Its a hard earned money that we as students put into things. Hence, Not worth it!

bittuk5
12/3/19
really good website responded very quicklywould recommend this to my friends and my fellow classmates and come again
damsnds
12/3/19
Best assigment helper. They are best. Always helping me what i need. I reccomend everybody to use this website.

By Sadig Hasanli
topperx
11/30/19
i paid full for assignment and i was returned a fake essay with mistakes and when i asked refund they are saying they need 2 more days . i missed my money and marks both. same happened to my friend and none of us getting refund . they send you old files of other people. They first did not follow instruction then blamed me it was not clear> 2nd time it was all grammar and APA wrong > 3rd time asked 2 more days past the dead line . They are showing me fake policies when i asked refund. Not even giving me any response rather than asking time

miab53
11/29/19
Please, do NOT pay attention to these 5 star reviews. These are most probably their own people (who actually speak a little English) writing these reviews. They really scammed me out of £83. I submitted a fully written assignment only to be professionally (or so I thought) checked. After a few days, I received it back in such a horrid state that I was shaking. They had ruined my entire assignment, the entire structure and the language. The grammatical mistakes were cringe-worthy.
As they claim to give 100% money back, this is a massive lie too. They very directly refused to give me a refund.
Please, do not take chances and once again, seek help amongst the people you know or the school/ university you go to. You 100% be scammed out of your money.

akshayn8
11/28/19
my assignment is a excellent services for doing assignment.i all most get D grading in every assignment. we can trust them easily. great work and presenting assignment is also good
sophiel66
11/27/19
I received a very complicated assignment which I had to submit within just 3 days. As I was already preparing for a cooking contest, I did not have the time to complete my task. This is when I discovered MyAssignmenthelp.com and requested them to deliver my order quickly. They surprised me by delivering a well-written paper within just 2 days. I am extremely happy with their service and highly recommend it.
sidm37
11/26/19
Initially I was a bit worried as I've been disappointed before but this site impressed me with prompt customer service that helped me. And the work was well done with time to spare
samuelw104
11/25/19
i'd say for now they havent disappointed. Been up to date and not late and if there's a problem they revise or refund
peters863
11/25/19
Would give 0 stars if possible, they just give me a solution COPIED (even not the same question) from the internet. WORD BY WORD! And they refused me for my refund quest.
The first solution they provided is from source question 5 on page 7.
The second one is from the source example 3.5.1 on page 57.
After I provided them the evidence they dare to claim that it just SEEMS SIMILAR! I have tried to solve this with them but their attitude is disgusting! Even I have told them they have no right to make money from copying from online resources. They don't care about it. They don't care about whether this may ruin your academic career. All they care about is how to steal money from your pocket!
kristyb53
11/24/19
They are NOT United States writers as evidenced by their poor response time and lack of grammar. Any assignment you submit through this website requires hours of proofreading and not worth the $300 I paid. I failed my paper and now I have to take the class again.

jonelyam
11/14/19
I uploaded my assignment and then in 5 minutes I received an email that I am Doctor XYZ and I have done several assignments like this.I was impressed I paid. Then they took like 10 days to complete the assignments, by that time I already had done the assignment myself.
After 10 days,they sent me assignment which was only 50% completed.Two out of 4 questions were missing.
When I checked the solutions,they were all wrong.It seemed they tried to google search and then solve the assignment.
I contacted them,they said give them 1 more chance .So I kept quiet.I knew they can never solve it as they had no knowledge of the subject. Then the deadline was over.They didnt bring any solution.I asked them for refund.They refused and said they can only refund 50% and the funny thing is that they will refund it NOT TO ME but to my account on their website..So I get nothing.I told them that I will never use their fraudulent services and kindly give me my money back but they plainly refused.
Please be careful.They dont have any experts.They will ask you for your notes and then with the help of your notes and good old "GOOGLE" they will try to solve the assignment.Once money gone into their pockets,never expect to get it back.They are crooks and thieves who just want to make a fool out of students. Be careful.Dont fall into the hands of these criminal minded people

Tip for consumers: Please dont be fooled by fake auto generated emails from their website where a Phd doctor claims to know everything about your assignment.They dont have any experts.You can ask them questions about your subject before you do any payments.Once you have paid them,they will never return your money back whether they solve your assignment or not

kiranr15
11/10/19
Excellent customer service. very friendly team. very helpful in writing the assignments. They are able to finish the assignments on time.
ashuk4
11/10/19
One of the worst assignment services I have ever come across. Please remove the tag of number 1 and add one of the worst assignment services of the world.

ahmedz30
11/10/19
Best website for assignment as it eases the procedure for the order. Offers really good discount. It can be said it is doing a philanthropic work for the students.
johnb3513
11/8/19
I gave them an assignment and they did not provide me a correct one, instead just copy paste from an internet and it has nothing to do with what I gave.
SCAM once you gave them money keep dreaming to get it back
PUBLISH THIS
mohitm14
11/6/19
Useless piece of $#*!. Giver you fake promises and never delivers. I received only 35% for the assignment and i had to pay 50$ for just 35% i could do it better on my own

lazyt3
10/30/19
I needed help with a lesson plan assignment. My homework done assigned a highly qualified writer to do the assignment. The assignment was very difficult so it had to be redone a few time but the writer pulled through and got everything done in a timely manner.

The writer always had the assignment done a few days in advance of the due date
leeo40
10/25/19
Great service and helpful customer service. Definately deserve the world's number 1 help company. Nevertheless, work was done perfectly and could be re-do until satisfactory. High recommend.
harshs29
10/23/19
Good Job! The professionals in my assignment help are the best. Their way of doing assessments is perfect.
kiaral10
10/5/19
Good work. As the result received was 100 percent correct. Which help me do assignment (1049424) without the plagiarism.

We are a class apart in providing accurate and correct statistics assignments solutions.

By Customer S., MyAssignment Representative

Thanks for your feedback. We are trying 24/7 to cater to the most intricate of students' academic problems

By Customer S., MyAssignment Representative

Yes we do help to make dissertation of 20000 words. Please link the give link to share your requirement details:- https://myassignmenthelp.com/Home/

By Customer S., MyAssignment Representative

We have a SAFE and SECURE payment gateway. Every payment you make, you receive an invoice. In case, you still feel doubtful, you can check with the issuing bank.

By Customer S., MyAssignment Representative

Yes, you would be getting answers from him/her through us. Any queries you have, please pass it on.

By Customer S., MyAssignment Representative

NO. We do not share the details whatever the reasons

By Customer S., MyAssignment Representative

For any levels from primary to high school to Post Grad.

By Customer S., MyAssignment Representative

Yes, Our chat services help in all areas where students find problems.

By Customer S., MyAssignment Representative

Yes. We do offer such services. You can connect through our live chat support to avail the discount.

By Customer S., MyAssignment Representative

Please refer to the link https://myassignmenthelp.com/premium.html

By Customer S., MyAssignment Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MyAssignment staff and other customers.

MyAssignment?