Review of PaidViewpoint

Tel: +1-650-353-7862
guest@paidviewpoint.com

geetanjalib
8/31/18

I stay in India and tried using Paid viewpoint because many youtube videos claim it's a legit company. Even though it's mentioned you can earn anywhere between 0.3 dollars to a dollar for each survey, I'm being given 0.03 dollars each time. Inspite of religiously giving each survey for almost the past 3 months I've totalled only 2.56 dollars till now. Which means it will take me more than 18 months to reach the point where I can cash out! I've been patient for too long, deleting my account now once and for all.

waynes33
4/26/18

UPDATE
Company contacted me and has said that they placed the money back into my account and that a system mistake was made. I will give them another chance for now, as anyone can make a mistake and they seemed sincere in their apology and efforts to make amends. If anything changes I will be back to edit this review accordingly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been a faithful member of this site for years. I have earned over $500 from this site and have always been paid with only one issue that was resolved quickly. As a note this site seems to have changed owners since I started. I was currently only a bit over a $1 from cashing out again and this morning I received a notice that I had violated rule 19 on their site and was unable to enter the site until I verified my phone number. I immediately grabbed my phone, verified my number and went into the site to find out that they had taken all of the money I had "earned". (resetting balance to $0) I didn't even know what rule 19 was and wasn't given a chance to appeal. The Terms of Use page only has 14 rules, so I scoured the site and found a tiny hyperlink in the Terms of Use page that led to another list of rules. Rule 19 was about VOIP phones (They are prohibited). I have never owned or used a VOIP phone. As a matter of fact the website used to verify my phone number every time they paid me and never had a problem before with my phone. I believe this company is looking for reasons not to pay their users and the timing is suspect of this supposed violation. I have seen this tactic at other scumbag survey sites that steal their user's money and time by saying they violated a rule right before they cash out.

jessl62
3/23/18

I joined Paidviewpoint because, just like many others, I wanted to earn extra income. What's more enticing is the fact that you can be rewarded with up to $25.00 for every friend survey. I was hesitant and yet eager to try it so I decided to invite a friend to join. When she created her account I waited for her to successfully join before asking the team how long it might take to receive the reward. Their response was an e-mail where the content was already formatted. I accepted their response, saying it would take sometime, but no range of about 2-3 months or so was given. A month after I asked them again, and I received the same reponse. But this time aside from the amount of time it might take them to give the reward I also asked for other possible criteria. Yes, admittedly I was interested in the reward, and curious as well, if they really do reward their users with said amount. I received the same reply from them. Same e-mail content, same explanation. So I replied to then telling them that they gave the same reponse to me as it was before, when this time I also asked for other criteria that the user must comply in order to be rewarded. This time, I am more interested in the criteria that they require than the amount of time it will take me to be rewarded but I didn't get anything from them. Another month of waiting, it has been two months and I asked them again - amount of time and other criteria with an additional statement saying that if I did received the same e-mail from them it would only mean they disregard the concerns of their users. I received a reply asking what I wanted to know and I then again sent them a message with the same content as my previous e-mails. It ha been a week and yet I have not received a reply from them. I have already resent the e-mail to them twice just to make sure they did receive the mail and is still waiting for them to reply. Overall this company would have been a good way of earning extra cash just like other sites, but in my opinion they need to be more attentive to the questions and complaints of their users. I understand also that it might take them long to reply but a week is already too long that they might forget about my mail. I am sharing this review not to discourage people not to join the Paidviewpoint community but because it was an experience I'd like for people to know. I just recently emailed them and is still awaiting their reply. It has been about 2 weeks since their last response and I haven't from them since then. The way they deal with me and my questions make me feel as though I am not worth their time and effort, that I am just another user and that they won't care about my opinion of them.

kellyd102
10/30/17

Don't bother with this site. Even though you only need $15.00 to cash out, you wont get surveys anymore when you reach $10.00. I am at $10.58, I check my dashboard daily, but haven't gotten a survey in months. They say to be patient, surveys will come. When? In 6 months? Something is really not right here. They get your hopes up when you get close, and then everything stops. Sounds just like Univox. We all know that site is not worth it either. Very disappointed.

annr68
9/6/17

I've been a member of PaidViewPoint since February of 2014. In that time, I've had exactly one payout of $16.66. It took me two years to get that first payout. In the year and a half since then, my trait score has increased to 10,000, but my surveys still only pay from around 8 cents to 10 cents each. On the odd occasion I've earned a little more for a survey: $1.23, seventy-two cents, fifty-two cents, etc. I'm now at $11.74 and at the rate I'm going, it'll take another year to earn a second $15 payout. After that, I'm done. I continued because I believed the surveys really would pay more after my trait score go to 9,000. That hasn't happened.

rodrigod5
6/15/17

It's a nice site to earn serious change but not lots of money. What I can say in favor of this site is that the surveys are short and I get paid by each question answered. Some are paid less, some significantly more. However, I never earned more than $40 a year. So you know how it is at PaidViewpoint. Nonetheless, it's still worth it. As I said before, on average, a survey is 1 minute or less.

williamh141
1/2/16

It takes some time to make enough to cash out but the site is legit. It only takes a few minutes a day to take the surveys on the days that they are available and they payout directly to your PayPal account. I have been using Paid View Point for about 2 years and made about an average of $100 a year. Like I said legit but very slow making money.

kasian1
12/13/15

I've been on there before and got two payouts so it had been legitimate. I was coming up for a third payout; I was only like $4.00 short. I go on to the site today and try to log in and it said the password was incorrect so I tried another one and nope. I then decided to do the "forgot password" and surprise they deleted my account. I had maxed out my trait score and everything. Now I don't even want to bother with this site.

So if I was anyone else I wouldn't bother with it either.

kaylac9
5/11/15

This is a survey site where the surveys are very simple and easy to take, and have very few questions so it takes only a couple minutes to take each survey. Join with my link if your interested in signing up

iqbaln
3/4/15

I searched on google and found different reviews of the site. Most of these review says it is legit site. I am also member of this site but I have reach the milestone of $15 to request payment. There are other legit surveys site and PTC sites where I have got paid. I mentioning here four sites which are paying.
1) http://bit.ly/1taWwpO
2) http://bit.ly/1BuJwQh
3) http://bit.ly/1pBFKhu
4) http://bit.ly/1vMLgk4
5) http://bit.ly/1PodgIO
6) http://bit.ly/1Ly3DSj
7) http://bit.ly/1GT34kR

And this site is very 100% legit paying since 2007. Min. Investment is $18.00. Daily profit ranging from 0.25 % to 2.5 percent. I got my withdrawal instantly of $5.46 within five days of investment. I shall recommend this to everyone to join and make profit. You join this site by visiting the below give link. it is free to join and then invest.

For payment proof visit : http://i64.tinypic.com/2exlbfa.jpg
My blog: http://shaziqbal.blogspot.com
With regards iqbal

daems
1/31/15

PaidViewPoint is supposedly a website that pays you for every survey you take. It also pays you for some every information that you provide. The problem is there are no surveys at all beside from that trait survey, the website is pretty much a wasteland! It looked like they just tried to take information from me. I don't even know if they even pay anyone in here. For them to pay out, you need 14 dollars. It'll take a long time since that trait survey is daily and only nets you 25 cents each..

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi there,The back button on surveys on our site does not work by design. This is a guideline in the market research business. You can always write to us directly so we can answer you in a more specific way once we look at your account. You can reach us by email at Support at Paid Viewpoint dot com. Thanks!

By Paid V., PaidViewpoint Representative

Questions? Get answers from the PaidViewpoint staff and other customers.

1 Photo for PaidViewpoint