Review of STIRVOX

STIRVOX reviews

Mannheim, Germany

alexs348
5/24/16

Great place to find out about news and trends. Really nice to understand what people think. It would be even more interesting to have users from more different countries!

Response from Michael S., STIRVOX Representative
Thank you for your review, Alex! STIRVOX is now available in six languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian. We have users from more than 20 countries and their number is growing. We are looking forward to the international opinion interexchange :)
peters224
3/29/16

I heard about Stirvox about a week ago, when I saw their post on Facebook regarding the German broadcasting fee (in German "Rundfunkbeitrag"), which everybody in Germany has to pay. After taking part in a short poll, I was very suprised to see not only the common overall results, but also the detailed infographics about opinions of people of different age, gender and regions of my country. It helped me to get better understanding about what kind of people really support the broadcasting free and who are against it.

Additionally I was shown the percentage of people of my country (i.e. Germans), who agree with me on the topic. This percentage, as I understood, was calculated by comparing my answers to answers of other Germans. After registering at the website, I was also able to see opinions regarding broadcasting fee in different countries by viewing them at the interactive geographical maps. Funny to see that French people are more eager to pay an obligatory broadcasting fee than Germans :) Finally, there were nice discussion in comment section under the poll.

I like very much the design of Stirvox website and its idea of crowdsourcing opinons exchange. It allows people creating interesting polls on actual hot topics, express own opinion about it and get meaningful and interesting results at the end that help to get better understanding of various views that exist in our society.

Recommend everybody to give it a try!

Tip for consumers: Recommend everybody to give it a try! Choose a topic that you are interested in, express your opinion and see how it passes to opinions of other citizens of your country. Or even create your own poll on any topic and get opinions of people regarding it.

Response from Michael S., STIRVOX Representative
Thanks for your review, Peter! We really appreciate it! We are doing our best to provide the best user experience to our users.

Questions? Get answers from the STIRVOX staff and other customers.

11 Photos for STIRVOX