Review of NeoBux

Porto, Porto District 4100-246, Portugal
Tel: 6615901465490

abcx1
7/23/18

I've been a Neobux member for 2 weeks now and have earned $10 so far. Earning this amount actually took me 2 days, and the reason is their "Mini Jobs". They pay better than all other tasks/offers. Granted, with clicking ads, you earn next to nothing, but being a bit patient and giving things a few days helps.

The moment I earned $0.6, I purchased 3 referrals so I can earn from their ad clicks. Initially, things look unpromising and dull, but I can tell this is something that could earn me enough for it to become my side income.

So to sum it up, if you're new like me, do this:

Click all ads + don't miss AdPrize chances (if I win anything, I'll update this review) + rent referrals + don't forget to do Mini Jobs + do their offers from Offers tab + get more referrals + don't cash out until Golden membership + don't forget to be patient :)

As for referrals, it's a bit of a long discussion. You'll have to do some reading up, formulate a strategy and do some math to find out how many referrals at what cost can actually return a profit, and when it's just the referrals paying for themselves. May sound complicated, but it takes very little time to become familiar with the website once you get started.

So the bottom line is it's potentially a good way to earn for little effort provided you're a bit patient and are willing to give the website a fair shot to yield good results (I'd know because I quit the website the day I saw you get $0.001 for each ad click lol, but returned a few days later.)

If you want to try out the website, use this link (excuse the dumb username, I'm a bit poor lol):

Good luck guys, I'm sure y'all will do great :D

Update: Won an AdPrize today and earned 100 points! Not a lot, but good enough, haha.

meganv26
5/11/18

This is so nice and so pleasing to look at! It makes me happy to work in such a great environment, everyone is happy to help and the payments are fast and safe!

eusebiob
4/27/18

I go in, click some ads, then do surveys, the available mini jobs and even play a game or two, just for fun. This little rotation helped me to 3 cashouts until now. Easy, clean fast. Plays well on my book.

ghergid
4/25/18

I can make some money with surveys, they take some time but they pay well. I tried mini jobs too and they also pay nicely.

giannakisj
4/19/18

I will start the review by saying "don't be fool by the success stories on their forum"!
If you noticed, there are no bad reviews or complains in their forums. And you know why? Because the ban users who are saying bad things about neobux. They will ban you from the forum with the excuse that you are lying and spreading lies about their services.
I've been a member (Golden/Ultimate) for over 2 years with 1000+ rented referrals and you know what is the average clicks of those referrals for the past few months? 0.2 clicks!!! So basically you are losing money.
And you know when that average started to falling? When I was really close to break even.
Since they revoke my access to forum(!) I contact them through their support page and their suggestion was to recycle ALL my referrals in to order to get new better ones!! I did that and for a two weeks the average was at normal levels. But guess what! The it started to falling again!!

So here my points!
- Make you calculations first. You might need almost two years to break even (if rented referrals keeps clicking!)
- Rented Referrals are probably bots. You will see a huge amount of them clicking only 2 or 3 clicks every couple of days. No real person will do that. Free members have only 4 ads. Why click 3, stay inactive for a few days and then come back in order to click again 3 ads?
- Support is really rude and they will not help you in case you have a problem. It doesn't matter if you spend thousands of money!
- PayPal is gone. Now PayZa is gone as well. I have money in NB and I can't withdraw them!
- A few weeks ago their home screen "daily stats" were gone! Probably fake.
- They will ban you for no reason at all!
- And many many more!!

Please avoid. Save your money, time and frustration!

Tip for consumers: Stay away!!!
Save your money, time and frustration!

jaredd31
4/12/18

So what's up people? This is my humble opinion on neobux, a surprisingly decent way to make some money on the side. While it didn't make me a millionaire, these mini jobs are starting to add up quite nicely. Got into the surveys too, a little extra never hurts. If you're into this thing, you can't go wrong with these guys. Thanks for reading, peace!

brenth45
4/3/18

Lovely European finesse and aesthetic, clear cut ways to make money and instant, hassle free payments are the sum of this website. People have been raving about the quality of the forum as well, but I haven't been active yet. My main source of income have been the surveys which can become quite lucrative when they start piling up.
Surprisingly positive experience, too bad that there is nothing else of similar quality floating around.

marier74
3/26/18

I like Neobux because I find good ways to make money and they give it to you with no problem in payments. I recommend you the surveys because the give a lot of $ very easy. The users on the forum are polite and noone offends an person!

darios15
3/21/18

I come and write my review after receiving my fourth payment from neobux. very good system, I do the surveys mostly and the tasks. Good site, good money, like Juventus of online platforms!

marionl26
3/16/18

Get in there and start piling up those mini jobs and surveys! You ll cashout before you know it and by then, you ll be hooked. At least that's what happened to me lol.
On a more serious note, this site looks, feels and (most certainly) is the most polished and well maintained of its kind. Kudos for the superb intro screen, looks like they hired a designer or something.

jlb5
3/15/18

I get $3 from this site just few days ago. They pay instantly.
Signup link:https://www.neobux.com/?r=seejamal

adrienr9
3/8/18

As a very demanding person who knows what he wants from any service / platform, especially those revolving around money. I am happy to say that I have nothing negative to say about neobux. They have paid me consistently and this is very important. Their support is eager to assist and they provide a lot of decent opportunities to earn money. Not bad at all neobux, not bad at all.

maiak4
2/15/18

Go sign up and start doing the mini jobs and surveys. Then rent some referrals with the money you made, rinse and repeat. You can cashout pretty much anytime, but don't get too greedy. Neobux demands time and patience but gives you back decent earnings in return. I personally like it because it does what it says.

rameshd3
1/31/18

Payza/Skril emails are unusable after suspended previous account. So i cannot login to that account. I asked the support what happened to my account.they said its suspended permanently for using proxies. I created a new one but i cannot use my current payza/skril accounts. That is very unfair

jorgee15
1/31/18

It is not easy to trust an online platform with purchases using your hard earned cash.
Everyone promises things but they never deliver. I am almost relieved to say this is not the case with neobux. I thought I had an issue with a purchase a few weeks ago and I contacted them. They answered within 5 minutes! If you have tried to contact any online support before, you will know what I mean. I am making this review because we are always quick to criticize and point out the negatives aspects in any situation but we almost give credit where credit is due. So kudos to neobux for being straight.

marcusd42
1/15/18

I have to give it to them, they have been around for 10 years and still going strong. Good community and active forums, the indication the site is doing well. I have zero complaints as far as my personal experience is concerned, not bad at all to make some extra money on the side.

Pro Tip: The mini jobs are definitely worth it, use them to rent referrals!

maras27
12/21/17

Very honest admin who pays what he promises and a lot of decent opportunities to earn. A lot of promotions during the holidays and good prizes. Very good site for online earning.

alexa2408
12/13/17

This ebook helped me earn 500$ a day with Neobax and I am planning to build it more and more. I hope this will help you too. URL > https://tinyurl.com/ybswmjxn

harrym86
11/27/17

Ok, I ll keep this short and sweet: Neobux is awesome, as long as you know what you're doing. This is not a get rich quickly scheme and they wont ask for your money. Take your time, explore the site (it's free) and then start earning some cash. I did exactly that and it has paid dividends. My suggestion? Go for it!

peterp173
11/19/17

This is the best site right now, I have been a member for 2 years and I have made real money there. Tried some other sites before, but none are as good as this. Oh and they pay instantly, ALWAYS instantly, not like some other sites.

andreasa15
11/8/17

Instant payments, games and good money to be made from mini jobs and referrals.
They are not trying to hide anything, you can count on their forum and support to answer any and all questions. Strongly recommended!

mayorm
10/13/17

There income per click is very low and tha sucks
http://brainbux.com/?ref=Mmingz this site pays higher with instant payment

saraw89
10/12/17

Neobux is miles ahead when it comes to the competition in online earning sites. they are simply rockstars. You beauty Neobux. Keep up the great work.

mikew274
10/11/17

If there is any site in the world which i admire.its neobux.I love it for its honesty and instant payments.Gotta make me rich.Oh well its already making lol.

warisk
10/9/17

Two years ago i was referred to neo through one of my friend. In first few months i clicked only because my friend was insisting me. But then i started to promote it to my relatives and friends and slowly i started building downline under me. Then i purchased golden and this year i bought ultimate. Now i regret why i could not find them earlier. Its a great source of income to me. Only one bad thing i dislike them is i am unable to rent referrals in bulk. When i became ultimate i realized we can earn huge with few thousands of referrals. Now i am filling bags with the referrals and my earning is increasing. But dang i want quick referrals. Overall they are a great site .

4 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

The worst PTC site there is...Don't forget clixsense too.

By tom w.

So far I have found this as instant in payment. It seems it is reliable. I will recommend to join this site and make money from home. Visit: http://bit.ly/1GT34kR

By iqbal n.

Refer them to adBug and earn 5% commission on every advertising order they make. Just use the same link above - a great way to boost your earnings, selling our quality traffic here is easy! SIGN UP https://adb.ug/r/658

By MOSTAFA M.

They ARE A SCAM! They'll fake like they aren't at first and then steal any money you've made and lock you out of your account. They just stole 75$ from me and I have proof.

By Kira S.

Don't....they will cheat you of any money you do have in your account. They will not answer after that even though you've done nothing wrong.

By Kira S.

They won't do it...they want to steal as much money as they can.

By Kira S.

Questions? Get answers from the NeoBux staff and other customers.

1 Photo for NeoBux