Review of FlexJobs

Boulder, CO 80301, US
Tel: 1-866-991-9222
feedback@flexjobs.com
2018 Customer choice award
Check out FlexJobs for yourself today!
View Now

joshual121
4/15/19

I am an introvert and I have social anxiety so working remotely works best for me. I love to be home with my animals. I have two dogs and a cat. I love to be able to walk them. Yes, the cat walks with us too! I am much more productive, responsible, and reliable working remotely. I have a much better quality of life and work / life balance. I have more time off and I make a lot more money now too!

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Congratulations on finding the perfect job that allows you to be home with your animals, comfortable and productive. It is so essential to be able to find something that speaks not only to your strengths, but also your needs and desires for a great work/life balance. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience using the FlexJobs service and wish you continued success with your new dream job. The FlexJobs Team.
natashat40
4/12/19

By joining FlexJobs, I was able to find a 100% work from home position as a Marketing Manager in the US for a global tech company headquartered in Belgium. It has been a wonderful experience and the perfect match for my expertise. Without FlexJobs, there's no way I would have found this opportunity on my own. I highly recommend paying the minimal subscription cost if you are serious about finding legitimate flexible positions - many with benefits!

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Congratulations on your new fully remote job, Natasha! We love hearing that using the service has been such a great experience. We wish you continued success and appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience.
concepcionb
1/30/19

FlexJobs does a great job of giving you a database of legitimate remote job listings. However, many of them have location requirements and the filter options don't do the best job of sorting through the listings. Great resource all in all, I did find a great remote job through them!

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Hello, Concepcion! We are thrilled to hear that you were able to find a great remote job with your FlexJobs subscription. We are continually releasing new and better features, so we have passed this feedback along to our webmasters to continue to make FlexJobs a great, accessible resource for anyone looking for flexible work. We wish you great success with your new role! The FlexJobs Team
suzannep106
1/17/19

At first I was skeptical to pay money for a job site but FlexJobs is the real deal. Great REAL opportunities for flexible employment. I found a part-time position I am able to do from home so I can be around more for my small children. Highly recommend!

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Hey Suzanne! We love that you had a fantastic experience with FlexJobs! We're so happy that you were able to find a fulfilling work-from-home job that not provides the flexibility to spend more time with your family. We appreciate your kind words, and we wish you all the best in your new great life! The FlexJobs Team
emilyg160
11/16/18

I was looking for some small, flexible part time work to supplement my income and Flexjobs did not disappoint. I am now doing some part-time freelance work for a company where I can set my own hours and work as much or as little as I would like. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a flexible job whether it be full-time or part-time like me.

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Hey Emily! We are thrilled that you were able to find supplemental work through FlexJobs! We love weeding out all the spam and providing only legitimate flexible positions for our users, so we are very grateful to have helped in your search! Congratulations on finding the fit, and we wish you continued success! The FlexJobs Team
catherinep109
11/5/18

I bought a subscription to FlexJobs after seeing it on a Forbes article. I found a job through K12 within a month of my subscription. Flexjobs has so many tools to help strengthen your resume and even assessments you can take to test various job skills. Plus, there are not a lot of websites out there that have the amount of remote job listings as FlexJobs. If you want to work from home, this is a great place to start.

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Hey Catherine! We're so happy that you had such an incredible, fast, and easy experience with FlexJobs! We know searching for a job can be frustrating, so we're delighted to hear that FlexJobs made it enjoyable for you! Well done to you on the new job, and best of luck! The FlexJobs Team
carolynh176
10/15/18

I signed up for FlexJobs services on Aug 21 and by Oct 1 I had a job offer. Signing up for their services was by far the best decision I made when I decided to look for a job!

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Congratulations, Carolyn! We love hearing about the quick turnaround you saw on your subscription helping you find the right job. We hope that you have continued success with your new role. The FlexJobs Team
tracyw212
9/25/18

I have had a bumpy few months, working for a company that has been going through a great deal of instability. I have meant to check out FlexJobs for a while. I could not sleep this evening so decided to set up an account and see what I could find for a flexible position. Within 2 hours, I had set up a couple of profiles (I like that you can tailor your profiles), taken a couple of tests (because fun :)), and saved about 40 jobs. I do not have a common skill set yet I found several jobs that I felt would be a good fit. I applied for three jobs that would allow for flexibility. I finished doing this at 2 am (I told you that I could not sleep). It is now 4:47 am (I really can't sleep) and I just received a request for an interview for a job that I would really like to get! Now, I am too excited to sleep - HA! I don't know what this site will ultimately yield but, at this point, I feel that there is value to it and I am very happy that I signed up. Thanks!

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Hello, Tracy! We are thrilled to hear that you have had such a great experience with the site (especially when you've not been able to sleep) and have found so much to apply to within your areas of interest. We wish you great success with your job search and are happy to assist if you have any questions. The FlexJobs Team
cw180
9/20/18

I spoke with Mandy on the phone and was so impressed when she offered me a refund for the recent charge BEFORE I even mentioned it. I was expecting a fight because it just renewed and she said she cancelled and saw it just renewed and would refund it. I have never had a company offer me back my money even when they knew I wasn't using it! She didn't have to do that. She could of thought I just wouldn't notice but after i hung up I thought about it and This alone makes me want to join again! Thanks for the awesome customer service

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Thank you so much for taking the time to post information about your experience with our Client Services Team. We're glad that you were able to get above and beyond what you were expecting without having to haggle or fight. We'd be happy to help again, should you need our service in the future. :) The FlexJobs Team
brittanyc93
9/17/18

DO IT. This website was something out of my dreams- endless work-from-home opportunities! I found a job in just about 1 month exactly, 100% remote. Spending money on this subscription was probably one of the best investments I've made. And then, once you find a job, you can cancel your account hassle-free. I recommend 110%

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Congratulations, Brittany! We love that using our services made your remote job dream come true. We hope you have continued success at your new job and appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with the service. :) The FlexJobs Team
briane124
8/17/18

I work from home as a copywriter. FlexJobs helped me to find the first job about three years ago. When that company's workload slowed down, I decided to go back to FlexJobs to find supplemental work.

Now I have another awesome job with constant work. Everything has always been very positive for me (and for a lot of other writers and editors that I know) when using FlexJobs.

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Hi, Brian! We are so thrilled to hear that you have found so much success using FlexJobs to find flexible positions. It's exciting that, not only you but many of your peers have also had success with our service and that you've all had such positive experiences. We wish you continued success with your new job, but welcome you back again, should you need any additional work in the future! The FlexJobs Team!
patb128
4/23/18

Mostly I found serious job offers for global companies and I feel happy that a website like this exists to connect people to remote jobs worldwide. User-friendly and worth the money.

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Hi, Pat! We're happy to hear that using our service helped you find job offers for global companies and felt like a smart investment. We hope you have continued success working with global employers. :) The FlexJobs Team
karak22
4/9/18

Great experience. Fantastic resource for remote work and 1 stop shop job search engine. Saved me a lot of time.

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us, Kara! We're happy to hear that using FlexJobs not only met your expectations for the types of jobs you were seeking, but we saved you time in the searching and applying process, as well. We wish you success in your flexible career! The FlexJobs Team
ck126
4/5/18

I had been looking for opportunities to work from home for several months without any success. I learned about FlexJobs and at first was hesitant because there is a nominal fee for the service. I decided to give it a try by selecting the option that was most comfortable for me and within a couple of months, I landed my first flexible opportunity.

The experience of searching through a variety of opportunities without having to worry about whether or not they were legit was absolutely wonderful and very much appreciated. I was able to focus on what was truly important. In hindsight, I am sorry I wasted so much time by not choosing FlexJobs up front. I had been searching for about 5 months before I signed up and I think that was a mistake. I lost a lot of time and money. My advice to job seekers would be...don't do that. If you can, go ahead and sign up. They have a lot of resources on the website as well, so use the website frequently and you'll be well on your way to finding a great flexible opportunity.

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
First of all, congratulations on finding your first flexible opportunity using FlexJobs. We appreciate hearing that using our listings saved you time and money, and allowed you to focus your attention on legitimate options. We certainly understand the hesitancy of the nominal fee, but to hear the value served you so well, makes us so happy. We wish you continued success in your new job and appreciate you taking the time to talk about your experience with our site. The FlexJobs Team.
cathym133
3/15/18

I used Flexjobs for about a year. I probably could have found a position sooner, but I only applied to postings that I thought were a great fit for me and me for the job. I was recently hired for a 100% telecommuting, semi-flexible schedule, full-time with benefits position in the field of education.

I never ran into a scam or a hoax when applying to positions at Flexjobs.

The optional skills tests they offer helped to give me confidence in my abilities. It's not always easy to judge what your level of expertise is in a particular skill set. Their tests helped me understand my level of expertise as compared to other individuals. I had been undervaluing many of my skills.

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Congratulations on your new flexible job, Cathy! It is so powerful to hear that using the skills tests helped you aim for jobs that were going to highlight and utilize skills, including many you didn't necessarily know you had. Being able to not only find the right flexible job but to not feel like you were sacrificing what you needed can seem to so daunting. Thank you for taking the time to talk about your experience using FlexJobs, and we wish you continued success with your new job. The FlexJobs Team
karenv55
3/8/18

I found a great 100% telecommuting position via FlexJobs. It's such a secure and confident feeling to know that the jobs you are applying for are legitimate jobs. There are so many work-from-home scams out there to look out for, so I highly recommend FlexJobs.

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Hi, Karen! Congratulations on your new telecommuting job! We are happy that our site helped keep you on track for finding the right type of job without the concern that you might be scammed. We really appreciate you taking the time to recommend us and wish you all the best in your new job! The FlexJobs Team.
brendag123
3/8/18

I am an RN and was seeking something flexible, part time that would fit with my full time employment. I found what I was looking for very quickly. Worth the fee I spent!

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Hi, Brenda! We are so happy to hear that you were able to secure a supplemental income position through your subscription to the FlexJobs service. We love hearing that you were not only able to find a legitimate job, but the overall process was quick! We wish you so much success in your new role! The FlexJobs Team.
toddb64
2/26/18

It took me a couple months, but i got a good job on Flexjibs.com. I was looking for something remote with flexible hours and I found a video editing position perfect for my needs. There was a lot more on Flexjobs than I expected, jobs postings for a lot of the big cities for the creatives like, San Fran, LA, NYC etc. Lots of salaried job posting in those locations, but also a lot of postings for freelance and remote jobs.

The subscription to flexjobs was defitnitely worth it. Its really not that much and I feel like employers are looking for places to post that attract a different set of professionals.

I'd definitely reccomend flexjobs.

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Hi, Todd! Congratulations on your new video editing job. We love hearing that you found different listings that fit both your expectations and beyond. Having curated listings can help both the employers and the employees seeking these types of flexible working environments. We wish you continued success in your new job and appreciate the review. The FlexJobs Team.
lindam500
1/29/18

I found a job with FlexJobs almost immediately. I required a position that was part-time mostly telecommute. I found a job locally with a legitimate company that met all of my requirements. If you are looking for a "real" job, this is the site to join. Every day there were new opportunities in my in box. You need to do the work as well and be sure you have a resume and cover letter that will catch the attention of the employer, just like if you were applying anywhere. This site is worth it since so many companies are hiring employees that work from home or want flexible schedules. FlexJobs also weeds out the sketchy posts that seems too good to be true.

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Hello, Linda! We are so happy to hear that your subscription to FlexJobs made it possible to find a part-time telecommuting job. We agree about having the right cover letter and an updated resume making a big difference in the chances of hearing back from employers. Congratulations again on finding something so quickly. We wish you continued success in your job. :) The FlexJobs Team.
andij2
1/28/18

FlexJobs is pretty great. I have had great luck with them and recommend them to everyone I know.
Its cost effective. I think the price is very reasonable, especially since it has so many features on top of just searching for a job.
No scams. Every job listed is a real job from a real employer. The competitors seem to struggle with this.
The daily match jobs are really matches. I got a great job with a huge company from my daily matches!
Nice interface! The layout is great and easy to use without being boring.
Once I found my job, cancellation was easy, but all my info is still there on the off chance I need To come back someday.

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Congratulations on your new job, Andi! We are excited to hear that you found the entire job search process more comfortable, more efficient, and legitimate by using FlexJobs.com. Job searching can feel like a job itself, so we are thankful that we made that process more pleasant for you. We hope you have continued success with your new job and appreciate your kind words! The FlexJobs Team
jimr170
1/20/18

I had been retired for a couple of years from work in information systems groups and wanted to work part-time, and I wanted to telecommute if possible. I tried a number of online job boards and sent out a ton of resumes and cover letters, and filled out many applications, but nothing came of it except a lot of spam from job boards I hadn't contacted. Then I tried Flexjobs and landed a part-time telecommuting job that I enjoy within a couple of weeks.

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Hi, Jim! We are so happy to hear that you were able to find the right part-time telecommuting job using our service. Running into spam and fraudulent opportunities is a sad reality of job searching in many areas and were part of the inspiration for our service. We wish you continued success with your new job and appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. The FlexJobs Team.
kittyu
1/8/18

I found lots of interesting jobs that I was qualified for. Ended up getting the best job I have ever had this year with a wonderful boss. I recommend this site to everyone who is looking for that perfect job!

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Congratulations, Kitty! We love hearing that you not only are happy with your position but also the employees you are working with and for. Having a good team can have a significant impact on job satisfaction! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience and for all of your recommendations. The FlexJobs Team.
cheries9
12/21/17

This is the second time I've used FlexJobs to find a flexible position, and both times I've had success. The job description for the position I found sounds as if it was written just for me, and I never would have found it if I wasn't a FlexJobs member. I highly recommend FlexJobs, especially for someone in a writing or marketing field.

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Wow, Cherie! We are so happy to hear that you have had success with every subscription you've had with our service. It's fantastic when we hear about one successful job search, but we are thrilled to hear about your continued successes. We wish you all the best with your new job and appreciate your kind words about your experience. The FlexJobs Team.
johnd912
12/11/17

I was looking for a part-time telecommuting job to supplement my income. I found Flexjobs.com in my search for a work at home position. These are real companies and real job opportunities for individuals who want to work from home. I signed up for a subscription with a goal to find a job within three months. Flexjobs.com made this possible.

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Thank you for your kind words, John! We are always excited to hear that someone found the right flexible job for them. How wonderful that you were able to set a goal and find precisely what you were looking for with a supplemental role. We wish you continued success in your position and appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. The FlexJobs Team.
michelles361
12/10/17

I joined Flexjobs in September 2017 and I will start my new job in early December. I applied for approximately 10 jobs and I had interviews with 3 different companies. I made finding a job my only job. Even if it's nights or weekends, let Flexjobs vet the companies and focus on using the tools the website offers to help you. Good luck in your search!

Response from Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Congratulations on your new job, Michelle! We are so happy to hear that you used our service to focus in on the type of legitimate jobs you needed. We wish you great success with your new job! The FlexJobs Team

Hello Mark I am concerned that you may be looking at another company with a similar name that states you will be doing offers for pay and requires a backup and certification. We are not the same company, and we have no association or affiliation with that company. For more information on copycat companies and their scams, please check out https://www.flexjobs.com/blog/post/copycat-scam-alert-myflexjob-is-not-flexjobs/ We wish you the best of luck in your job search! The FlexJobs Team

By Client S., FlexJobs Representative

Hi, Thanks for your question. You can easily cancel your account at anytime. You would click on your name in the upper right, then click on Account Settings, then on Subscription. Here you can cancel your account now, or you can expire your account, so that it won't renew. You can also call us at 866-991-9222 and we can cancel your account for you. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Best, Jeremy

By Client S., FlexJobs Representative

Hi, Donna. This is not our company, nor an email address for us, so we would recommend checking out our tips on how to avoid job scams to see if there are any red flags with that company, https://www.flexjobs.com/blog/category/find-job/avoiding-job-scams/

By Client S., FlexJobs Representative

Hello Abhishek! Thank you for your question. The salary levels are something that a prospective employee would discuss with a hiring employer. However, we do have an article on how to negotiate telecommuting salaries here, https://www.flexjobs.com/blog/post/negotiate-salary-remote-job/ The FlexJobs Team.

By Client S., FlexJobs Representative

FlexJobs is a subscription job search service designed to help people find legitimate, professional-level, pre-screened telecommuting and flexible jobs. The reason job seekers need to sign up for a membership and pay a fee is that we dont allow ads on our site, and employers post their jobs for free so that we can screen them and remove any scams/bogus business opportunities/junk that comes through. While employers are able to post their jobs wherever they see fit, employers using FlexJobs feel that our candidates are committed working professionals. Free job search sites dont have a pre-screening process for their job listings or companies, so job seekers are exposed to countless scams. By being a subscription service for job seekers, we show that were 100% committed to them, not to advertising or to job scammers. Weve been featured by CNN, the Wall Street Journal, Good Morning America, Forbes, and many other major media outlets http://www.flexjobs.com/PressReviews.aspx . Were a member of the Better Business Bureau, weve received the VeriSign Trust Seal, were certified by TRUSTe for online privacy protection, and were a Certified McAffee SECURE Site to prevent online threats. Were also the first and only job search site to receive an Online Trust Leadership Award for Excellence. Forbes named us one of the Top 75 Websites for Your Career. You can view all our awards and certifications here http://www.flexjobs.com/awards. In addition, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, no questions asked. If youre unsatisfied with our services for any reason, all you have to do is request a refund from our Client Services team. Its as simple as that. Please let me know if you have any other questions as you research us online!http://www.flexjobs.com/PressReviews.aspx

By Client S., FlexJobs Representative

Hello Carmen! We always suggest taking a look at our current job database https://www.flexjobs.com/jobs to see if we currently have positions open that will match a person's skills and flexibility preferences. We have over 50 different job categories with positions ranging from entry level to executive. We wish you the best in your career search! The FlexJobs Team

By Client S., FlexJobs Representative

Hello Michael! We have a dedicated Client Services Team that is available here, https://www.flexjobs.com/contact who are available to assist with any account needs through phone, email or chat. The FlexJobs Team

By Client S., FlexJobs Representative

Hi Laquanna, You have FlexJobs.com mistaken for another site. On FlexJobs.com, we will never ask you to download mypcbackup. Please see the following blog for further information: https://www.flexjobs.com/blog/post/copycat-scam-alert-myflexjob-is-not-flexjobs/. The FlexJobs.com team

By Client S., FlexJobs Representative

Thanks for your question. FlexJobs.com hand screens all companies before they can post jobs on FlexJobs.com. We confirm that they are legitimate employers and that the jobs they post will include some type of flexibility. This can be telecommuting (working from home), part-time, freelance or jobs that offer a flexible schedule. We offer 3 subscription options: $14.95/month, $29.95/3 months or $49.95/year. Once you have a paid subscription, you can create a profile, upload your resume to the site and search/apply for jobs. If you have any questions, please contact our Client Services team at 1-866-991-9222. Thanks!

By Client S., FlexJobs Representative

Hello Claudia! I am concerned that you may be looking at another company with a similar name that states you will be doing offers for pay. We are not the same company, and we have no association or affiliation with that company. For more information on copycat companies and their scams, please check out https://www.flexjobs.com/blog/post/copycat-scam-alert-myflexjob-is-not-flexjobs/ We wish you the best of luck in your job search! The FlexJobs Team

By Client S., FlexJobs Representative
Questions? Get answers from the FlexJobs staff and other customers.

FlexJobs?