Review of OShopLive

London, LONDON WC2H, China
service@oshoplive.com

nuhaa2
6/28/19

Ordered a dress and after waiting 15 days for it to arrive I was so disappointed. It was so poorly made, literal garbage! It looked like someone made the dress in a hurry. Picture on the website made it look like the dress is amazing, false advertising. The sewing of the dress is terrible, waste of my money. Never ordering again.

tonyaa33
6/11/19

I don't like giving bad reviews but wanted to warn others . I wish I had looked at these reviews before spending 72. on this site !! The dress I ordered wasn't like shown on the website , the slits are small and directly in the back NOT on the sides as described. Two of the shirts are to small even though according to their size chart they should fit. All the items were very poor quality . One had threads hanging out everywhere. When I first contacted them I wanted a full refund for the dress and exchange two of the shirts for bigger size (even though they are cheap they are cute and I had already paid for them ) . You can't return anything and they offered me $4 for the dress . Are you kidding me ??!! Then they wanted me to give $30 more to order bigger shirts after telling me that ! This website is false advertising and POOR customer service. After 10 (!!) emails back and forth they said I would get an $8. refund for the dress, I don't know if they'll actually refund it but at this point I'm over it. The dress was $20. and I had originally 15% off total order making it $72. for a dress and 3 shirts. I can't wear three of the items and may or may not get $8 back. So now they get yet another bad review . Save your money please !

judithu3
6/7/19

I commend the good shipment quality, and the customer service was good, it's good doing business with great service I received, I recommend your services.

christellec3
6/6/19

La pire commande de ma vie, j'ai juste envie de pleurer et d'aller les frapper !!!

Ce sont des criminels, des voleurs qui agissent en toute impunité. NE Commandez pas !!!!! J'ai perdu mon argent et je regrette tellement m'être fait avoir par ces fils de pute !

sharonb499
5/28/19

The package came from China and the material is the worse I have EVER seen. It was like a teenage sewed the clothes. Additionally, I emailed them for the return address and they refuse to give it to me. I had to call my credit card company to handle the situation and get a replacement card. Please be careful!

rurus
5/27/19

1st off it comes from China, the material is so cheap costume material is better I spent over 40 dollars on a dress and the had the audacity to say we will refund you 5 dollars, they want u to pay the return shipping to China! They are the worst company I have dealt with save yourself the headache unless you want an over priced costume for Halloween

peggym189
5/23/19

No stars. Cheap material, inferior quality and returns are impossible. They even had the audacity to suggest that I recoup the money spent by selling the purchase to someone else!

shoaibh1
5/2/19

i bought 2 pieces... i am very impressed by the dress quality and there shipment service is also good... i loved thiss...

lydiaw31
5/1/19

A lot of the material used in the clothing will not look the same on arrival and sizes are much smaller than those given so be fore warned for the company does not care about your satisfaction once they receive your money. This company makes it hard to return anything and may not respond promptly. Beware !

sb381
4/29/19

Company refused to refund express shipping on my order after arrived in 8 days rather than 2 to 7 days. No very customer oriented. Would probably have bought more stuff in the future but never buying from company again. Respectfully Sherry

miriamm60
4/25/19

Low quality products and will not give you an address for tmreturns so you cannot get your money back.

ashleyt181
4/20/19

I like the fact that a lot of clothes are really cotton I got a top and bikini cover up/robe/duster it can be worn many ways

Tip for consumers: There was a little mix up at the post office so make sure you clearly state the unit or apartment number. Also, the clothes fit true to size but Free fit is more generous.

dw193
4/16/19

This dress took over 7 weeks to be delivered. On top of that, it was NOTHING like the picture. The dressed looked like something from Little House on the Prairie! It took 2 weeks before I was able to get an answer on how to ship this back. When I did, I was told "How about we compensate you $8 on your acct as you need to ship it back to China and its costly" Took the item to my post office (I am in USA) and it cost $40 to return it. The dress was $55. Just a rip off. Will be donated this piece of crap dress.

cleopathral
4/15/19

Omg wicked wicked wicked company....... please stay awayyyyyy from this company!!!!!! Nothing like what's advertised a waste of my hard earned cash!!!!!!!!

darcys26
4/11/19

The item they sent me is unusable. It doesn't count as a dress. They should have just mailed me the straps of material from their factory floor that would have been closer to a dress than the item I received. Customer service is offering an offensively low refund. They told me to sell it to make money???!!! I'd have to build my own scam website to sell this. No one would buy this if they knew what it was. Completely dissatisfied.

metaa
4/10/19

Oshoplive is a SCAMMER! I will NEVER EVER buy anything from this company. Their products are CHEAPLY MADE, POOR QUALITY! The dress I ordered and the dress I received are two different dress. Contacted "CS" & got a reply with an offer of $5 refund & she suggested I should try to resell the dress to cover my cost. How crazy is this! I refused the offer. CS offered $10 refund or return the dress to a return address in China. I am upset and wished I never order this ugly dress from them. Ladies, do not order anything from this 0 integrity company. They do not deserve a penny from us! I do not trust this company at all. They have 0 integrity! 0 honesty! 0 accountability! behind their products.

nancym541
4/9/19

The dress I ordered is of very poor quality, completely see through. Never received any tracking information past the initial email that they received the order so you are really left to just wait and see if it arrives. Tried emailing, never got a response. Would send item back but not worth the aggravation. Definitely read the reviews before purchasing from them. Would never recommend or purchase from them again.

perregrineb
4/1/19
• Updated review

If this is possible, Oshoplive has gone even further down. I sent back my first order and did not receive the promised refund. I made the stupid mistake of buying something else and, yet again, the goods were rage which did not match their description or photo - just nothing like it. I sent the whole lot back which this time cost AU$60.45! They didn't even take the parcel and it has been returned to me with no refund. All the 'likes' on their website have likely been written by them, their staff, family and friends. No one who has spoken to me has had anything good happen to them on this site.

“This site is terrible. They are out to get you...”
2/18/19
• Previous review

This site has to be the worst site on the entire internet. They do not supply the goods you see in their photos, nor do they supply goods matching their misleading descriptions. You will be thoroughly fleeced if you do not stay away.

Tip for consumers: Just stay away. There are many good sites out there - this is not one of them.

syazah
4/1/19

Thanks to sitejabber, I could order stuff from a legit supply. I am really satisfied with the shipment service as I received my order at my door in only two days. I received a high quality product. Sometimes I received low quality product but I managed to get my money back as the retailer did not bother to communicate with me. In other words, I am really satisfied with the customer service in sitejabber.

yayaj
3/28/19

If you like good quality items that fit correctly then don't buy from here!! This is a one woman show in Asia company. I strongly believe that the good reviews are either coming from friends or made up people. The dresses look like something you would get at the dollar store!! Their return policy is fraudulent and they rest on the fact that they're located in Asia. You will never see a refund and they will try to bargain with you to return 10% of the purchase amount. These items are going to the garbage. I do not hate anyone enough to try to regift these clothes or even sale them. I will have a mob coming after me if I try to make my money back by selling them in the USA. Please stay clear!!!!

morticiax
3/27/19

Thank you!
The shipment process was a breeze. The quality of the dress was fantastic beyond i imagined. The customer service was also a pleasure to work with.

kimberleym32
3/22/19

They sent me a dress that is nothing like the one that was pictured, cut was not same and didn't include the sash. I even ordered a size bigger than what their chart suggested based on measurements as I knew I could take it up if necessary. I requested they send a return receipt (as they wanted me to ship it back to some address in China with tracking confirmation rather than CA where it shows to have come from). I wanted a full refund for this hideous dress sent to me. It was made of a material much like cheap curtains and the cut was AWFUL. It would cost me more than the initial purchase price to mail it to China with tracking. No integrity at all and there is no way the product advertised is the product received. They offered $13 because they "had also spent a lot of money on it".

samuelj66
3/20/19

Excellent shopping experience and shipment of product is mind blowing customer service is pretty good.
An they maintain overall quality for all products.

anap110
3/20/19

Oshoplive is the best place for my purchases. I Love buy here, the quality of the clothes are wonderful, the shipment os very falar and the customer service os Always wonderful, always very considerate

db407
3/19/19

Tried to give it zero but had to pick a number. The beach sandals were nothing like what I ordered, they are cheap and nasty, can even see the cut marks in the nasty cheap vinyl cut outs - I put them in the bin!

By Vinson L., OShopLive Representative

Zhang Haiming 4th floor,Building GGuanTang Gong Ye Yuan, GuanTang Village,NanCun Town, PanYu District,511400, Guangzhou ,China Tell 13301386242 This is the address for Oshoplive

By JD K.

may I know where are you from please?

By Vinson L., OShopLive Representative

We are sorry you are not satisfied with the products,if you need return,please contact "service@oshoplive.com" We will help solve for you. Best Regards.

By Vinson L., OShopLive Representative

Could you offer me the link or its SKU? Thank you.

By Vinson L., OShopLive Representative

Oshoplive will not give you their address and will offer you $20.00 refund and you keep the item. Hopefully you paid though PayPal. If you contact them, they will give you the address and give you instructions for returning your items. They will also do an investigation on the business. They ruled in my favor and I got all my money back.

By JD K.

Zhang Haiming 4th floor,Building GGuanTang Gong Ye Yuan, GuanTang Village,NanCun Town, PanYu District,511400, Guangzhou ,China Tell 13301386242 Make sure you get a tracking number and request a signature upon delivery because Oshoplive will say they never received it if you don't.

By JD K.

This company is a scam and only wants your money ! They may or may not send the correct items and will make it hard to exchange items. Beware !

By Lydia W.
Questions? Get answers from the OShopLive staff and other customers.

OShopLive?