Review of OShopLive

London, LONDON WC2H, China
service@oshoplive.com

muhammads92
1/16/19

very nice app for buying any thing in real.it is very helpful & intresting for every one.its use is very easy.
i love it for easly & better work.I say's people buy any thing with confidence frome this app.SUPER'B

avinashs15
1/13/19

This is the best website for mobile and computer I really loved it is the best website for shoping.I like it

prabhakart1
1/12/19

It's good and fantastic for shopping for anyone it is very very goosand excellent and please byi from here only

svoopio
1/10/19

Good quality in the product with high quallity. Offer shipment is very good and faster. The costumer care that answer you for any problem recommended

kristic58
1/7/19

Ordered $200 worth of clothing, they all came and were cheap, thin, oddly sewn and strings hanging off everywhere. It was probably the worst quality of clothing I've ever received on-line. . .when I went to return them - then the real carnival began. There was no return lable in the shipping box - first clue that this was a shady company. WhenI went to their website, you have to email their customers support in order to return items - this is the email I recieved in return - "Thanks for your message!

May I know the reason why you wanna return all of them?

We can return it for you. According to our return policy by this link:

We will return the cost of items when we receive your return package.

And if your order is in free shipping,the shipping fee $15 will be subtracted.

And you also need to pay for the return shipping fee,which may cost you a lot.

How about we refund you $50 and you can keep them ?

You could sell them to get more benefit or give them away. Maybe someone will so like them.

If you still wanna return it, please let us know and we will send you the return address."

Seems like a big scam - do not order from them!!

ked2
1/4/19

It's one of the best shopping app with a lot good features and great customer service. Overall I have only positive things to say.

souvikr1
12/29/18

Everything I've ordered (2 tops, a dress, and a poncho/cape) has been beautiful. Material of the items is quality & washes up nicely, and the sizing is accurate. The one time I had an inquiry about an order, customer service responded within 24 hours and was very helpful. As I live in the US, standard shipping takes, on average, about 10 days, so patience is required. Overall I have only positive things to say.

ns105
12/23/18

I recently bought 4 items totaling just under a £100 pounds.
When the goods arrived the boots where the cheapest materials possible and the cloths were the same. The boots zip didnt work so I contacted the company. They offered £30 refund. I refused this. I( will be making many complaints over the Internet. Im going to find the Facebook page and post many warnings over the Internet.

If Oshoplive want me to stop posting SCAM alerts then refund every penny I paid

ah229
12/20/18

The clothes that I purchased was the cheapest remake replica that I have ever experienced. Its absolutely trash. No returns. Wrong size. The shoes were NOT Leather, made from a chemically based tire and plastic with toxic smells. The United States should shut this site down as they are bilking millions of dollars with these fake products and you cannot get your money back. SCAMM SCAMMM DO NOT SHOP HERE

deniser155
12/20/18

I cannot believe how I got conned. Wrong size, cheap material and they suggest that I try to sell the 2 ugly dresses. 10 days and no Help Ticket that I requested. Read their wacky terms and conditions!

sohagt
12/19/18

Best shipment experience, I have found better quality products, customer service is really very good. I am satisfy about them. Thank you oshoplive.

laureng132
12/17/18

These clothes are absolute garbage. It's not made of any real fabric, but almost disposable quality. I mailed everything back to them on 9/17/2018 and they are still saying they didn't receive my package for refund, which is not true! The USPS just informed me that the package was received and they are saying it wasn't. I've been going around and around for 3 months! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE IN CHINA! You will regret it as I have. BUYER BEWARE!!!!

gayatrii1
12/13/18

Purchasing from oshoplive was a HORRIBLE experience. The clothing looks great on the site, but they send second rate versions of the clothes (at best). Trying to return the items is near impossible, as they won't answer numerous emails sent to customer service. I am reeling.

mdm37
12/12/18

sitejabber is the most important part of the world and it is very good to users
This is very good to see if you can find a way to get strat together and make sure that you are ready to work with sitejabber
Thanks a lot

kellies48
12/11/18

Any reviews that are more than 1 star here are obviously fake. There is an entire blog on Facebook dedicated to exposing this fraudulent company. This is my first & last experience w/these crooks. I ordered 4 pieces of clothing at $106 & have nothing to show for it some 5 weeks later. I inquired about my order after 4 weeks & then, finally received a tracking number that some 2 weeks later says the item is being considered for shipping. The reviews I read on Facebook show many photographic examples of the garbage they sent their customers which looked nothing like what was ordered. I am pursuing getting a refund with Pay Pal & hope to get some resolution. Do not do business with this horrible company!

shawnae9
12/11/18

I lost $35 to ship items back then they refunded me $15 less for them ship it to me even though it was free ship they repeatedly offered me less of a refund and having me sell the clothes. It took 115 days to get a partial refund and nothing to show for it. Out $50
Please dont order from here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abdullahi5
12/11/18

Nice app. Impressive UI. Easy to use. Very good feedback service. I am really satisfied with the service. Love your work. Keep up the good work.

nirajp5
11/28/18

i loved the customer service they provided best ........... this is one of the best experience i had

melissas448
11/23/18

Example of them dealing with a return for Ann item double charged, shipped late, and turned out to be the wrong item
Sorry for the late reply .If you need to return the black jumpsuit,the shipping fee you paid when placing an order are non-refundable.We will only return the cost of clothes.And if your order is in free shipping,the shipping fee will be subtracted.So the total we will refund you is $29.99*0.85-15=10.49 when we receive your return package.Also you need to pay for the return shipping fee.I think it may cost you a lot.

So after we discuss with our manager,how about we refund you $7 and you can keep it?You can sell it to others to get back more money,someone may love it so much~

Awaiting your reply~Thank you very much~Nice day~

Best Regards,

Libra

nicholeh24
11/20/18

Buyer Beware! This site is a total scam. It is NOT based on London and it certainly a Chinese company. The sizes are ridiculously small!!!! I ordered a Large, and it does not fit my size 6 friend. OShoplive does not respond to any emails, and will not offer you a refund or an address to send the items back.
Please do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere. The quality is horrible, and you will not receive what is pictured on the website, but a terrible knock off version.

raquels20
11/19/18

Do not buy from this website. They show amazing pictures of stylish looking clothes and send you cheaply made knockoffs. Horrible fabric and not even designed the same!! I saw a picture of a stunning long sleeve sweater and received something that looked like a 5 year old made...

imranm35
11/19/18

It is good shipment.it have quality service and also have good customer services all over the world.it is one of the good site...

bijayo
11/17/18

amandam420
11/15/18

The good reviews here are so obviously fake... here's a legitimate review for you:

The items I ordered from oshoplive are not as pictured (they are replications of the pictures on their site at very low quality). And the cost charged to me at checkout did not match the charge that went through on my card (I was charged $25 more on my card than the amount on my receipt). When I contacted them about this, they did not respond.

They also would not return the item I ordered, contrary to their "policy" that says they do return items on their website. If you contact them to return an item, they will just try to bargain with you to accept a fraction of what you paid for the item rather than returning it. I asked them for an address to send the return to 3 times and they would not provide one... it's a total scam. Don't waste your money on anything from this site. Also, this is a Chinese company and NOT based in London.

Online shopping tip: After I realized this site was a scam I also realized that many of the links in the footer section of the website lead to content that is clearly not written by someone with English as a first language. This is a tell-tale sign that a website is a scam. I should have looked more into this site before buying something, but I've learned my lesson.

ajayk47
11/14/18

Very nice and very easy to use and can avail every one so guys must try. Give a little song to your self to fry.

Please contact with the email Service@oshoplive.com Thank you.

By Vinson L., OShopLive Representative

Please contact with the email Service@oshoplive.com Thank you.

By Vinson L., OShopLive Representative

may I know where are you from please?

By Vinson L., OShopLive Representative

Could you offer me the link or its SKU? Thank you.

By Vinson L., OShopLive Representative

I need physical address and phone number for Oshoplive.

By Gentry C.

Yes,when you receive you will know. If you don't like,you can contact us for return any time. Best Regards.

By Vinson L., OShopLive Representative

We are sorry you are not satisfied with the products,if you need return,please contact "service@oshoplive.com" We will help solve for you. Best Regards.

By Vinson L., OShopLive Representative

Do not do it!!! It's a scam. You will get a really poor quality imitation, not the one in the picture. Do not waste your money.

By Sah C.

By Vinson L., OShopLive Representative

Please contact Service@oshoplive.com . We will help solve this issue for you. Best Regards.

By Vinson L., OShopLive Representative
Questions? Get answers from the OShopLive staff and other customers.

OShopLive?