Review of OShopLive

London, LONDON WC2H, China
service@oshoplive.com

kimberleym32
3/22/19

They sent me a dress that is nothing like the one that was pictured, cut was not same and didn't include the sash. I even ordered a size bigger than what their chart suggested based on measurements as I knew I could take it up if necessary. I requested they send a return receipt (as they wanted me to ship it back to some address in China with tracking confirmation rather than CA where it shows to have come from). I wanted a full refund for this hideous dress sent to me. It was made of a material much like cheap curtains and the cut was AWFUL. It would cost me more than the initial purchase price to mail it to China with tracking. No integrity at all and there is no way the product advertised is the product received. They offered $13 because they "had also spent a lot of money on it".

samuelj66
3/20/19

Excellent shopping experience and shipment of product is mind blowing customer service is pretty good.
An they maintain overall quality for all products.

anap110
3/20/19

Oshoplive is the best place for my purchases. I Love buy here, the quality of the clothes are wonderful, the shipment os very falar and the customer service os Always wonderful, always very considerate

db407
3/19/19

Tried to give it zero but had to pick a number. The beach sandals were nothing like what I ordered, they are cheap and nasty, can even see the cut marks in the nasty cheap vinyl cut outs - I put them in the bin!

cana5
3/15/19

I have proof that it took 7 days JUST to leave China! I got no confirmation of shipping until I complained that they had not contacted me. I ordered over $200 of stuff, you would think they would have rushed the order a bit more? I only hope the clothes fit. Please stay away from this site!! Support local USA companies.

Tip for consumers: Buy local. Cltohes made in Asia are TINY, measurements are not for western body frames.

claram145
3/15/19

My friend recommended that I buy a maxi dress I needed from Oshoplive. I love the quality of the dress so much, it's worth every cent. The customer service at Oshoplive is just amazing and to top it all up, shipment is FREE!
I would highly recommend Oshoplive for your dress needs.

ciprianm2
3/15/19

I just want to see how de site work. But I think is usefull. If you can find a place wich contein information what you need, it's ok

ghazalg
3/15/19

Oshoplive is awesome I love the quality of products. The shipment is satisfied. Exact time I got my things I surprised my friends and family are very happy to see my parcel nd they also try oshoplive increase my positive image between my family.
Love u sooooooo much

karif51
3/14/19

This site is a joke. It's some overseas scam.

I ordered two dresses, both didn't ship until I emailed weeks later to see why they hadn't even shipped. Suddenly i had a shipping confirmation for one of the dresses. It had to go through China and was there for a while, but finally got to me a couple of weeks later.

I can't beleive I paid $30 for this horrible dress, if you could call it that.

First it was so short it couldn't be worn as a dress. The only thing similar to the picture on the website is it was yellow.

Then I went to try it on and one arm doesn't even fit over my arm, and the other is lose and big on my arm. It's horrible craftsmanship and all odd shapen.

I emailed and asked for a refund immediately, they asked if i would like to exchange for another item, as if I was going to go through the trouble of shipping this poor peice of fabric back to another country just to order something else that will likely be just as bad. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

jdk9
3/12/19

It takes about 30 days to get purchases from Oshoplive if you live in the US. Clothes I bought were not as described and too small. I emailed them several times to get an address but they just keep telling me to keep the items and they would refund me $20. The clothes I bought was over $100.00. I insisted on a full refund. I finally contacted PayPal after a month of trying to get an address to send items back. I filed a complaint against Oshoplive. PayPal gave me their address and told me how to send the items back. PayPal did an investigation on Oshoplive and ruled in my favor. I got a full refund. I will never order anything from Oshoplive again.

pascalinej
3/10/19

The service is so nice... Fast shipping... the customer service reliable anytime you need them they are here And good quality

mj221
3/10/19

Dear sir Your customer service is very helpfull. product is great. Reliable . And your shippment is very fast . Thanks I enjoy your service

ripplec
3/10/19

It is very shipment, hight quality, i very like the store customer service. Excellent. I hope others can try ones.

elizavetat1
3/4/19

Thank you for a fast shipment, the customer service works very good and the quality of the product is very good

shashankr1
3/4/19

Everything about oshoplive, from selection to delivery, is awesome. Keeping customer tention free...love it.

missis
3/2/19

Excelente tienda hace tiempo fui y sigo con la ropa es de excelente calidad y hacen envios apoco no es genial?

miless37
2/25/19

Recently had my first experience with the company and it was fantastic. The shipment arrived on time with no problems and the package was delivered in good quality. There customer service was friendly and professional when I called to get information on a product. Thank you.

jerryc250
2/25/19

The shipment really is quick. Amazing how one get a response from the customer service. I find these part very crucial because of questions that need answers. Oh! Did I forget quality? It is on point.

shehanr2
2/22/19

Great shipment time and the item is in good quality condition.And the website provides amazing customer service and as well thanks for the crew.I recommend this shop.

vegnuh
2/20/19

shipment on time, quality is fine, customer service is blowing my mind, all the things are right. I highly recommend to others, outstanding, unmatchable and unbelievable. It touches my heart.

perregrineb
2/18/19

This site has to be the worst site on the entire internet. They do not supply the goods you see in their photos, nor do they supply goods matching their misleading descriptions. You will be thoroughly fleeced if you do not stay away.

Tip for consumers: Just stay away. There are many good sites out there - this is not one of them.

ravik87
2/15/19

shopping experience is really good and shipment of product will reach to us early as compared to many other online stores, they maintain overall quality for all products,...

syazanaa
2/15/19

The shipment is fast and on time. The quality of the item is also good. Not just that,the customer service also superb eventhough i ask a lot of question

melodiew5
2/14/19

ordered 2 items - 1 was fine, the dress was not - would like to return and I have emailed and messaged a number of times (as they say you must do) and no response

Will not deal with this outfit again

darlam17
2/5/19

I've emailed these people twice. In the return policy it says you have to have a number before you can return items no one will return my email so I can get that number to return these for a different size. Please help me.

Please contact with the email Service@oshoplive.com Thank you.

By Vinson L., OShopLive Representative

Please contact with the email Service@oshoplive.com Thank you.

By Vinson L., OShopLive Representative

Zhang Haiming 4th floor,Building GGuanTang Gong Ye Yuan, GuanTang Village,NanCun Town, PanYu District,511400, Guangzhou ,China Tell 13301386242 This is the address for Oshoplive

By JD K.

may I know where are you from please?

By Vinson L., OShopLive Representative

We are sorry you are not satisfied with the products,if you need return,please contact "service@oshoplive.com" We will help solve for you. Best Regards.

By Vinson L., OShopLive Representative

Could you offer me the link or its SKU? Thank you.

By Vinson L., OShopLive Representative

Oshoplive will not give you their address and will offer you $20.00 refund and you keep the item. Hopefully you paid though PayPal. If you contact them, they will give you the address and give you instructions for returning your items. They will also do an investigation on the business. They ruled in my favor and I got all my money back.

By JD K.

Zhang Haiming 4th floor,Building GGuanTang Gong Ye Yuan, GuanTang Village,NanCun Town, PanYu District,511400, Guangzhou ,China Tell 13301386242 Make sure you get a tracking number and request a signature upon delivery because Oshoplive will say they never received it if you don't.

By JD K.

Zhang Haiming 4th floor,Building GGuanTang Gong Ye Yuan, GuanTang Village,NanCun Town, PanYu District,511400, Guangzhou ,China Tell 13301386242 Request a signature upon delivery because they will say they never received you package

By JD K.
Questions? Get answers from the OShopLive staff and other customers.

OShopLive?