Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

martinb112
12/2/16

I love how many products you have available and how quickly new items come up on getting the first order placed you start wondering just how long you have to wait as it's just not clear

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hey Martin - we love that we can offer such a wide range of products! Delivery can generally take between 3 - 4 weeks, depending on where our suppliers are based :) xx
micheller120
12/2/16

NZSale is a user friendly, convenient shopping tool offering quality products at great prices. For the past two years I have completed a fair amount of my Christmas shopping when I have a few minutes to spare in the day, rather than hours trawling the malls with no success. Being able to search by product type, or label, or just scroll through the masses of product on offer, I have raved about this site to many a friend and will continue to sing it's praises.

elenoap
12/2/16

I've bought a few things from NZ sale and I am very happy with my purchases. The only thing is waiting for it to arrive, sometimes takes awhile.

karend130
12/2/16

NZ sales is great as it offers a variety of goods never before to NZ shoppers of international goods at great prices. We have finally caught up with what is available online elsewhere in the world. It offers lots of shopping options and brands previously one can only buy when in UK, Europe,USA or Australia. Prices are great but sometimes the quality of the goods are not like what is shown in the pictures. In some instances the cutting may also cause issue with size fitting. On the whole I think it is a great online site that offers a great variety of shopping without leaving home. I hope they last long and do well.

rukim2
12/2/16

Great range of products with unbeatable prices

emelieb
12/2/16

I loved how everything was so easy to find on the site, prices are really good and such a great variety.

katm35
12/2/16

Lots of variety in their sales but have to be aware of the delivery dates of items.

lindseys29
12/2/16

The bad stuff is having to do returns due to wrong sizing, wrong items sent or damaged goods. This also includes any photos or other information that they should already have.

Good stuff is some very good items you can get on here and sometimes of good quility and at good prices. When doing returns the staff are always pleasant and fair with any outcome.

Please email me if I should be the lucky one as no facebook membership.
Thanks

craigv16
12/2/16

Good products and easy to shop the only drawback is the delivery can be a bit long

phills1
12/2/16

Overall the system is excellent. The only downer is the length of time between ordering and receiving the delivery. We have used your service for about three years and we have come to know the drill and know, thats how it is. But if there was one thing that would make your service per-ter - faster delivery would be it.

Returns are will executed and any issues are sorted out with no complaints.

margaretm125
12/2/16

Great customer service when there are issues. Sadly only refunds are offered but the reason for this is clearly stated. Only downside is that postage can be more than the purchase price.

anital29
Anita L.
12/2/16

Was able to purchase various items for different people and something for myself - so many great things - would be better if the delivery charge was less as I would buy more items.

kimh152
12/2/16

Love NZ Sale. Easy shopping experience and deliveries always on time.

carab9
12/2/16

My experience with NZ Sale has been a great one. I really enjoy their emails that have such a variety of different things to browse at my leisure. It is great to be able to shop from home especially when you can buy things from other countries that you might not be able to buy here in New Zealand. Prices are fantastic as they are usually hugely discounted. I will certainly be coming back to NZ Sale to grab another bargain soon. Thanks NZ Sale for such great shopping experience.

maries90
12/2/16

I'm very happy useing NZsale and i'll continue useing it the sales are great lots of choice from clothing to household goods to jewelry the site is easy to use which make shooping a breeze

dorothyc33
12/2/16

Great no hassle transaction. Well packaged goods and items delivered within time frame as advertised. Very happy over all.

angeld11
12/2/16

I give 5 stars because there is always great deals and the best quality I get and also so easy to use the website.

michelem71
12/2/16

NZSALE is very easy and straight forward, great selection of items.

antons31
12/2/16

Fabulous deals, easy on wallet

andrewl127
12/2/16

Love the website great product and prices service quick and nz shop in Tauranga where I can take back goods if not suitable

leannen3
12/2/16

My last purchase was good.
The only thing that annoyed me slightly was after I had made my purchase they added new styles to the sale which I may have preferred.

jennys74
12/2/16

Great products and always delivers on time. My only concern is the PBT couriers do not deliver to NZ Post offices which is a bit of an inconvenience. Other then that everything else is all good.

nazias3
12/2/16

Its nice to do shopping with nzsale.good experience,instant action taken to any complaints

phillipp28
12/2/16

I love the broad spread of products available at good prices however I usually allow about a month for delivery. Sometimes it's quicker and other times not so much. But when you've got the time it's great!

shannonh54
12/2/16

I have ordered alot of things in the past 2 months from nz sale and everything has been the correct size and colour that i ordered. So I'm very happy!

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Angela, thanks for messaging in, we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers and therefore able to offer this amazing deals

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

13 Photos for NZSale.nz